Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (5)
September 8, 2013
clean but like going back to the seventies.
The place needs a revamp very old, needs moderising
August 8, 2013
Awesome very comfortable room.. friendly staff, fast check in and check out
July 17, 2013
Overall a fairly decent place
Good location, close to shopping area, self-contained room
Reasonable place to stay in Frankston if you need a good priced self-contained apartment in Frankston. Will stay again if in the area.
January 6, 2013
well appointed, clean and quiet location
modern fixtures; spacious and quiet
staff were very helpful, plenty of space, very clean large bathroom
Bayside shopping centre is just a few minutes walk down the road and the beach is just across the Highway. Perfect location for a holiday.
January 10, 2012
Everything was absolutely awful
There is a washing machine and a full kitchen in room 9A
I stayed in 9A (Studio Apartment) for two nights in January 2012 and I have to say, it was the worst hotel I've experienced. I have never written a negative review of anything, but here are some of my observations:
- The locks were broken and the door couldn't be locked from the inside.
- There was no phone
- The wireless internet was not working
- The clock was broken
- The TV was a cathode ray tube type (not flat screen) and didn't have a remote control. Some of the control buttons on the TV were broken.
- There were insects crawling on all of the linen, such as towels and bed sheets.
- The towels were frayed around the edges
- There were spider-webs on the windows
- The paint was coming off on most of the shelves and there was mold on the shower floor.
- Many drawers in the kitchen were stuck and couldn't be opened
- The bed springs were too weak to support any weight, and it sank in the middle
- There is no room service
- It has the overall look like it has't been refurbished for 20 to 30 years.
- The office is open from 8am to 9pm but it's locked and the staff sometimes wouldn't open the door even during office hours.
- The lady in the office had no authority to address any of the problems.