A delighted receiver of nine international awards, this luxurious resort and spa is situated amongst ancient Angkor Temples that were built between 9th and 14th centuries. Located with the most romantic, historic and cultural enrichment sites, it is an ideal place for a relaxing and educational trip. A celebrated landmark, the resort possesses 190 modernly decorated rooms reflecting finest Cambodian architecture suitable for royalty. Boasting the largest swimming pool in Siem Reap, it also provides a heliport for helicopter tours and is a few minutes away from Central Market. Besides being hub to various international meetings; it also offers full range of exquisite and luscious cuisine at the Grand View Restaurant. A perfect sanctuary, this resort is catered to clients’ convenience possessing exclusive bars, souvenir shop, In house clinic/doctor, Hair Dressing Salon and Travel Bureau. Enjoy a legendary trip and experience the warmth and friendly hospitality from Siem Reap’s finest sanctuary.
Extra Bed Policy:
- Child under 5 years old stays for free if sharing bed with parent.
- Child from 5 years old to 12 years old is charged 50% for sharing bed with parent.
- Child from 13 years old and above is charged adult rate.
- Child under 5 years old is not charged.
- Child from 5 years old to 12 years old is charged 50%.
- Child from 13 years and above is charged adult rate.
Please note that a compulsory Christmas Eve Gala Dinner surcharge is applicable for guests staying on 24th of December and a compulsory New Years Eve Gala Dinner surcharge is applicable for guests staying on 31st of December.
The Century Cooking classes are interactive and conducted in English. We are able to arrange for a 3 hour course with for a minimum of 3 persons.