If what you're looking for is a conveniently located hotel in Maldives Islands, look no further than Arena Lodge Maldives. The city center is merely 17 km away and the airport can be reached within 30 minutes. A haven of rest and relaxation, the hotel will offer total renewal just steps away from the city's numerous attractions such as Cocoa Thila Dive Site, Guraidhoo Kandu South, Last Stops.
The facilities and services provided by Arena Lodge Maldives ensure a pleasant stay for guests. Top features of the hotel include free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour room service, room service, airport transfer, babysitting.
Arena Lodge Maldives is home to 6 bedrooms. All are tastefully furnished and many even provide such comforts as internet access – wireless, internet access – wireless (complimentary), non smoking rooms, air conditioning, mini bar. Whether you're a fitness enthusiast or are just looking for a way to unwind after a hard day, you will be entertained by top-class recreational facilities such as water sports (motorized), water sports (non-motorized). With an ideal location and facilities to match, Arena Lodge Maldives hits the spot in many ways.
The guest house is located in the local island of Maafushi where the Government regulations require that guests do not wear bikini or similar swimwear while in the area. However, the hotel can arrange excursions to picnic islands for guests where these restrictions are not applied.
Transfer to Maafushi Hotels
To reach the hotels in Maafushi Island, a public ferryboat OR chartered speedboat can be arranged by the hotel for which payment will be collected upon check –in.
Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of traveling party will be required.
• Ferryboat takes 90 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and costs approximately USD 2.00 per person per way.
• Ferry departs from Male’ at 15:00 hrs / Ferry departs from Maafushi Island at 07:30 hrs
• If your flight lands AFTER 13:00 hrs, you will need to take the speedboat transfer or make arrangements to stay in Male’
• NO Ferry services on Friday.
• Speedboat takes 35 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and approximately costs USD 160 - 200 per trip
• Shared speedboat transfer for a surcharge of approximately USD 30-50 per person for minimum of 5 persons group.
• Advance booking is required for speedboat transfer
We look forward to welcoming you to the Maldives!