Ideal for fun and relaxation, Arena Lodge Maldives is located in the South Male Atoll area of Maldives Islands. The hotel is not too far from the city center: just 17 km away, and it normally takes about 30 minutes to reach the airport. A haven of rest and relaxation, the hotel will offer total renewal just steps away from the city's numerous attractions such as Cocoa Thila Dive Site, Guraidhoo Kandu South, Last Stops.
Arena Lodge Maldives also offers many facilities to enrich your stay in Maldives Islands. For the comfort and convenience of guests, the hotel offers room service, salon, 24-hour room service, shops, shuttle service.
Hotel accommodations have been carefully appointed to the highest degree of comfort and convenience, with coffee/tea maker, internet access – wireless (complimentary), complimentary bottled water, air conditioning, non smoking rooms in each room. The hotel offers many unique recreational opportunities such as water sports (motorized), water sports (non-motorized). When you are looking for comfortable and convenient accommodations in Maldives Islands, make Arena Lodge Maldives your home away from home.
The guest house is located in the local island of Maafushi where the Government regulations require that guests do not wear bikini or similar swimwear while in the area. However, the hotel can arrange excursions to picnic islands for guests where these restrictions are not applied.
Transfer to Maafushi Hotels
To reach the hotels in Maafushi Island, a public ferryboat OR chartered speedboat can be arranged by the hotel for which payment will be collected upon check –in.
Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of traveling party will be required.
• Ferryboat takes 90 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and costs approximately USD 2.00 per person per way.
• Ferry departs from Male’ at 15:00 hrs / Ferry departs from Maafushi Island at 07:30 hrs
• If your flight lands AFTER 13:00 hrs, you will need to take the speedboat transfer or make arrangements to stay in Male’
• NO Ferry services on Friday.
• Speedboat takes 35 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and approximately costs USD 160 - 200 per trip
• Shared speedboat transfer for a surcharge of approximately USD 30-50 per person for minimum of 5 persons group.
• Advance booking is required for speedboat transfer
We look forward to welcoming you to the Maldives!