Please take note of the following hotel policies:
• Upon arrival please present a valid New Zealand ID along with a credit card for pre-authorization of any incidental expenses.
• Any individual under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult in order to stay in the property.
• Additional surcharge of $50 may apply for all check outs on New Zealand public holidays, payable upon arrival.
• The property may require a behaviour bond of $50 for guests staying in camp sites and $100 for guests staying in rooms.
• Smoking is strictly prohibited in all types of rooms and communal facilities. Guest may use the designated outside areas if they wish to smoke. A cleaning fee of NZ$50 per room will apply should any guests are found smoking in the rooms during their stay.
• Any types of pets are not allowed in the park with the exception of certified guide dogs for the visually impaired.
Prices of surcharges are subject to change according to hotel’s policy. Please contact the property directly for more details.Children and extra beds:
Guests over 14 years old are considered as adults.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.