Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (666)
May 17, 2013
Great staff, comfortable room in a great location.
The staff, location, cleanliness
The staff were very friendly and attentive. Our room was very comfortable and clean. Breakfast was ok, great that there were no time restrictions. The negatives of the hotel were the very poor wifi connection which was quite frustrating when using the hotel for business.staff were so friendly
United States of America,
May 13, 2013
Excellent value for a very comfortable stay
The staff, the bed, the size of the room
I had only planned to stay here one night but ended up staying three. They upgraded me from a room with a window to a room with a balcony and seating area for free on my first night and I stayed in this room. The staff were very friendly and attentive, always conversing with me or the other guests and their English is all very good. The manager told me he was new, but he was very professional and seemed very good at his job. I had no problems during my stay but I'm confident if I had, they would have been taken care of very quickly and with a smile.
The room itself was spotlessly clean and the bed was so comfortable, one of the nicest I've slept in during my two moths in Southeast Asia. The minibar was well stocked, and there was a very nice looking bar in the lobby as well. My balcony offered a good vantage point for the local happenings as the hotel is just a little bit outside the main tourist area, but still a very short walk or tuk tuk away. The hot water worked perfectly and there was a very clean bathtub as well. The air conditioner also worked quite well, and though they turn off when you leave the room for the day, whenever I returned the room was still pretty cool. Overall this is a great hotel with great staff, I would definitely stay here again.
May 12, 2013
relaxed. Very relaxed.
Good breakfast. Nice staffs. Big bathroom with bathtub. For the reasonable price.
I enjoyed staying there during my trip from Vietnam - Cambodia - Thailand.
United States of America,
May 12, 2013
price, helpful staff, free breakfast
The hotel was fine for what it is. I accidentally booked here instead of #2. I recommend #2 for its location. This hotel was not somewhere I would want to walk home to at night, so I had to take tuk tuks when I like to walk places.
May 01, 2013
3rd time staying here and they give the room on first floor.
and its not comfortable.
for my first and second stay was okey and i like the hotel.
and i keep on coming back.
United States of America,
April 29, 2013
Close to casino, clean room, fast wifi, and comfortable
April 25, 2013
Comfortable home base
Friendly and helpful staff, breakfast, comfortable beds
April 21, 2013
Located in centralized location and great staff!
Great staff, Good Breakfast, Central Location
United States of America,
April 10, 2013
The air conditioner worked
Unpleasant stay. There was no room safe as advertised. The superior room I paid for offered a "window view." The only thing I could see was inside the hotel. My showers drain was clogged and one of the employees said he would have a a maintenance man fix it the next day. The next day it was not fixed, and the employee said to just live with it. The employee also said that there were no other rooms available that night, I then checked agoda to see if that was true and of course there were several available rooms. My refrigerator also had the previous guests food in it.
Families with young children
April 09, 2013
Just worth every dollar
nice swimming pool, friendly staff and good food
the Diamond Palace Hotel is located in a very convenient place, where you can easily access to the beach, the shopping place and the city center. All of the staff here were great, friendly and sweet. The swimming pool is large and clean. Our kids enjoy them very much. The breakfast is ok, with quite a few options. This is a recommended hotel for a couple with small children.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Diamond Palace Hotel, Phnom Penh
- Brillant Value - Would definately recommend this hotel, unbelievable value, b
- Budget hotel with Big Room Space and Good Service - Spacious room with a shared balcony do not make you feel con
- cheap and clean - a little noisy but mostly good for a night or two..any longe
- Clean and Cheap Hotel - We have stayed in this hotel so many times, thats why got kn
- Clean, serviceable - We stayed here for one night. The street that it's on is not
- Diamond Palace Hotel -
- entirely adequate hotel, and a great price - i've stayed here many nights over the last two years, and ea
- Fairly a good one - Sorry to say, bu they have taken doub;e amount of bustfare t
- Friendly and helpful staff - This hotel is located close to independence monumentright in
- Friendship and good service - Their staffs made my family feel comfortable when we were th
- Good base for a short visit to Phnom Penh -
- good hotel convieniant location - hotel looks great and the staff at first seemed quite welcom
- Good Location - but can be annoying - Its my returning stay at this hotel, accustomed to familiar
- Good value for money - we stayed at the diamond palace for 2 nights. the room was v
- Great little stop over hotel. Clean friendly staff - This was only a one night stop over but the bed was comforta
- Great location but small rooms - nice hotel, pleasant stay. alot of jp restaurant near by
- Great location, nice people and good service - it was an amazing experience in staying at an affordable, ye
- Great location, small room - We booked for 2 days, but unfortunately our room was not rea
- great service,seedy location - This was just a stopover for us ( 1night)Hotel was lovely an
- Great staff, comfortable room in a great location. - The staff were very friendly and attentive. Our room was ver
- Great staff - Location was good, staff was awesome, free breakfast, clean
- Hotel very clean, with a very friendly staff. - Hotel very clean, with a very friendly staff. Situated in a
- hotel was good - i will stay in Diamond Palace Hotel next time
- i saw roaches - the hotel was dirty, the bathroom did nto have items i had t
- Its worth money. - Area is perfect. The Hotel is clean, services are good, The
- Lovely hotel with amazing staff - really enjoyed our stay here, staff were very helpful and fr
- Lovely hotel - nice room and great design. besides that, staff are friendly
- Lovely place and service! - Great place with nice people staying and working there, had
- Lovely staff and big rooms - The rooms are a little bit old but big. The bathroom was ter
- Manager was lovely and spoke great English - We got moved to a sister hotel called Marcan on arrival. Thi
- Nice but loud... - This hotel was nice except it was very loud. We could hear
- Nice hotel and good English speaking staff - We arrived very late at the hotel and there aren't many rest
- Nice hotel, but there are better - Breakfast was just ok... was expecting more. for just a cou
- Nice Hotel - Staff very friendly, room is quite big and clean, location
- Nice local hotel for the budget minded - Overall, I liked this hotel for its price point, internet an
- Nice, trendy, friendly staff - Nice, chic hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff. Always s
- Not a greaqt location - What you will not get in a superior room is a flat-screen TV
- Overpriced and bad management - The cheap rooms that seem a good deal do not have windows, s
- Pleasant Stay - We enjoyed our stay here. The room was clean and spacious, t
- reasonable room, pretty good location, friendy. - this is a pretty good hotel, nothing flash, but ok for the p
- same as always good crews - as i have stayed this hotel for more than a month before, th
- second time - my second time staying here and so far so good.
but they let
- Simple, chic & silent with lots of HOT WATER - I had just a quick stay overnight here in between having spe
- Small room no window, but staff were nice - Not far from the airport think we paid about 7 dollors in a
- Well-run hotel with friendly staff - when i entered my room i felt how clean it was at such a low