Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (812)
December 21, 2012
Lovelly hotel and great service by staff
near to sight seeing locations and eatery
Very comfortable with friendly staff spoke good engliah.Breakfast is great and well well spread out.
Good location and close to main tourist attractions/shopping
December 20, 2012
Beautiful hotel with 2 gorgeous pools
Friendly staff, large clean rooms, breathtaking view of the nearby pagodas/temples from the rooftop bar, and a delicious menu. What more could you need?
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. Our room was spacious with a wonderful view of the city, and we loved the rooftop pool and bar. The trio of burgers was divine and there was a great deal of choice at breakfast - there was a buffet but we could order pancakes/bacon and eggs etc. if we wanted for free! Thanks for making our time in Phnom Penh so memorable!
There is an amusement park around the corner and the restaurant is right near the river, so you can organise boat trips/dinner cruises with ease.
United States of America,
December 19, 2012
Great breakfast and good location
good breakfast, nice rooms, good location
This hotel had a good location, nice breakfast, helpful and nice staff. Overall a very nice hotel but there was a slight smell coming from the bathroom. Was probably just one room but nothing too bad.
December 18, 2012
hotel with heart warming staff
Staff are nice, location is okay only
Hotel with nice friendly staff. massage outlets is near hotel, where one can have good massage at good price. Breakfast is with limited choices and menu never change. Swimming pool is cold but with nice view at the roof top. Overall experience is good.
Hotel Feature Tip:
The hotel tour is much expensive than outside, might want to consider the tour from outside instead.
Families with older children
December 18, 2012
Great location with excellent service
Freindly and helpful staffs and good location
It is closed to Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda with short walking distance. Also there is a park nearby. We got the room on 6th floor at the front where we were able to see the beautiful view from our window. The staffs here are very friendly. The breakfast buffet is ok. You can order from the menu. However, if there is salad on the menu, it would be nice. Anyway, we were impressed to stay here and definitely return to stay here again if we come back to PHN.
if you are interested in buffet dinner, i would reccommend tonle basaac restaurant. it is on mao tze tong road. it is around 15$ per person excluding beverages. there are international dinner buffet-thai, cambodian, japanese, korean, chinese, and western. very nice.
December 17, 2012
Comfortable, great service and interesting
December 16, 2012
maybe not the best location, but a nice room, and possibly the friendliest and most professional staff i've ever seen.nice breakfast with the best scrambled egg ever
just get a tuk tuk from outsid the hotel to go anywhere -$2 or $3 if the other side of town
December 15, 2012
Good location for embassies and NGOs
Khmer menu offerings were good and I was more than satisfied with breakfast. Room was good size for single business traveler (Deluxe Pool View). However, nightclub music at 11pm onwards was a problem as I was working in PP, not holidaying. Would ask for rooms above 5th floor next time. This location suited me as it was walking distance to the restaurants and so on along the riverfront, but also close to Monument where the embassies are located. Staff were cool - smart, relaxed and friendly, and not too in your face. They could tip the balance for me next time i'm looking for somewhere to stay in PP actually. Wi-Fi was good, though being a business traveler i'm always looking for more desk space, and the desk space in my room was barely adequate.
December 14, 2012
Small but Nice Hotel for Business Traveller
The Front Office staffs are very helpful. Help me to change re-size local SIM card on my mobile phone.
Rooms are clean and good. But the entrance leading to hotel was rather bad shape.
The pool is next to outdoor dining, so I guess nobody will dip in there.
Beware of the tut-tut and taxi because they will try to overcharged you wherever you go. Try to get the front office staff to help direct the location you want to go to the driver and ask their help to fixed the pricing for you as well. Otherwise when you reached the destination, you will get surprised how much the driver will ask for it.
Families with older children
December 13, 2012
Generally good hotel.
Clean hotel, Good service
We booked 4 rooms for my group of 9 during our stay in Phnom Penh. The hotel made us top up an additional 10USD a night for the room with 3 people, but upgraded us to a triple deluxe as opposed to the double deluxe that we booked.
I think the triple deluxe room was great, with a large room, seating area and a very large bathroom. The Deluxe Double room was actually not worth the money because of the tiny size of the room. With an additional few dollars, you will get a room almost twice the size. If I were to return, I would book the triple even if I only had 2 of us.
The bathroom had a terrible rotting smell especially when the ventilator was turned on. But turning it off stopped the smell. Hotel staff was very accommodating and were always willing to help out. One of the rooms had faulty air conditioning, and the room took ages to cool down. The hotel staff immediately sent someone to check and volunteered to turn on the air con an hour before we returned.
Our allocated room was awkwardly located on the 3rd floor of the new wing and had no direct connecting door to the old wing. To reach our room, we had to take the lift in the old wing to the 4th floor, cross over to the new wing, and walk down one flight of stairs. Not the most convenient, especially for our parents who had difficulty walking. Rooms on the 4th floor would be better, as you wouldn't need to climb a lot of steps.
Breakfast by the pool was good enough. Select from a menu of 4 items, the food was not too bad. Pool was a little small.
The location of this hotel is quite near the royal palace, but still quite a long walk. We hired a driver for the few days we were in Phnom Penh, so the hotel location did not really distract us.
For the price, I would actually opt to pay a little more to upgrade to a better hotel. Or give their new branch, King Grand Suites Boutique Hotel, a try. For someone looking for a little more luxury, I would not recommend this hotel.
There is a hotpot restaurant opposite the hotel that is worth a try.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - King Grand Boutique Hotel, Phnom Penh
- Absolutely stunning hotel - on arrival we were upgraded to the new hotel which was a fre
- Average - This hotel is well located, the rooms are nice and there is
- Beautiful Boutique Hotel - Had a great stay for 2 nites at this hotel. Felt like an oas
- Best hotel of our trip to Cambodia - Excellent hotel, highly recommended. Very attentive staff.
- Brilliant -
- Comfortable and pleasant -
- Cramped but clean THREE star hotel - Was booked in for a Delux room but placed in a standard room
- Excellent hotel with very friendly staff - This was my second stay at King Grand and the first one at t
- Good base. - A good base to explore the city, but shame building next doo
- Good location but small rooms. - Although the hotel was in a good location with excellent sta
- good location, big rooms - we liked the hotel. The rooms were clean, the facilities new
- Great Hotel with Systematical - The hotel have system and quite street for all. No simply le
- Great little hotel. - lovely little hotel in a central location. the staff were ex
- great location and clean - We had a problem booking with Agoda as we tick double room h
- great location and services - My stay was amazing at the hotel, perfect location. Very cle
- Great Location, Friendly Staff - 2 minutes walk to the palace/museum and the riverfront. nice
- Great old hotel with character - As a lone travel, this hotel was perfectly located to access
- Great service and friendly staffs - Very clean and comfortable room. Great location to Palace an
- great staff, love the pools! And very good breaky! - helpful and enjoyed the service. Made the stay good. Hotel
- Great staff, some rooms great, others small. -
- Great Staff,great room and a great rooftop Pool - I stayed at three different Hotels in Phnom Penh.
- Great Value Hotel - for dollar value it is a great hotel. the breakfast was well
- Highly recommended - Great hotel in terms of both price, location and services pr
- Just nice - king grand boutique hotel located in one of the best locatio
- Lovelly hotel and great service by staff - Very comfortable with friendly staff spoke good engliah.Brea
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - We really liked this hotel, the room was a bit small, but ov
- Lovely hotel with a good location - On arrival we got served a refreshing juice and towel in the
- Lovely Hotel - I love this hotel very much. The rooms are clean with King S
- New hotel but in need of refirbishment investment - This hotel is well located but is poorly constructed. Althou
- New Hotel, good size room - I was told that the hotel opend just in 2011, so it's still
- Nice hotel and a big smile from all staff - The best thing i notice from this hotel was the staff. All o
- Nice hotel, great front desk service, 2 pools - An excellent location for visiting the main sites, like the
- nice hotel - nice hotel and good location. Nothing fancy, but good price
- Nice location and great service! - great hotel with a shopping centre within close proximity.
- nice nice... very nice place - it was ok.
- Nice place, but expensive for what it was! - The hotel was nice, and the staff friendly. However, after
- Nice rooms and convenient location - King Grand Boutique has easy access to eating locations and
- old world charm - this hotel has keeped it old world charm but in all outher w
- Perfect - A perfect hotel in terms of both price, location and overall
- Professional gracious service at a small hotel. - when I had to add a night I was moved to the first room avai
- Quite compact hotel! - Generally I was satisfied with hotel service such as staffs,
- Real Value Hotel in a Good Location. - Stayed for 3 nites and it was a very good stay. From check-i
- Service Oriented Hotel - Had a good stay in King Grand Boutique. Good service, and th
- Small room, but close proximity Grand Palace - good breakfast selection, noodle soup, pancake upon order.
- Stayed 3 mighty. Nice vies -
- Value for money! - We stayed one week in this lovely hotel and liked a lot. The
- Value for money - The hotel was easily accessed and provided for all needs. A
- Very clean and modern hotel - The staff were very friendly and helpful, the rooms were ver
- Very clean hotel and fantastic staff. - We had a great stay at this hotel. The staff were fantastic,
- Very friendly and helpful staff but small rooms - We had a very pleasant stay. And the location is convenient
- Very good customer service - We booked King Grand Boutique Hotel primarily because of its
- Very helpful staff - good location. - used tut tut to get to town - always paid $1! even if they a
- Very modern hotel - Excellent service. Good standard, nice rooms. 5 min walk to
- Very nice boutique hotel, liked the location. - I accidently made my Agoda reservation the wrong week but th
- We had a wonderful stay for our honeymoon. -