Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (548)
January 17, 2012
Nice & Clean Hotel with mordern facilities
i am overall satisfied with the hotel during the duration of my stay here. the staff are friendly and serve good food too. however do be advised that the local tuk tuk drivers do not seem familiar with the location of the hotel even when shown the address as stated in the hotel's business card. we had an awful experience of taking a tuk tuk close to midnight , whose driver did not know the location of the hotel but told us otherwise. we were driven around in circles and the driver demanded an increse in the already agreeed fee!!! it was certainly unpleasant experience.
Hotel Feature Tip:
make sure that you get the hotel staff to write in cambodian the hotel's address and to specify the landmarks near to the hotel.
January 15, 2012
Incredible hotel - very European in feel (think the manager/owner is French).Room was large and stylish and the facilities great (free bottled water in mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities), large comfortable bed, loads of leaflets about local attractions/maps, dressing gowns etc. The hotel itself was very quiet, and apart from hearing the odd door opening in the morning, we were disturbed by no noise (despite being right in front of the atrium and on a main road).The bathroom was incredible;lovely walk-in waterfall shower (water was a little too cool for our liking though).The hotel is located close to all of the attractions/points of interest in Phnom Penh and you can easily walk to most places if you are so inclined. The staff were incredibly helpful and accomodating, very knowledgable about the city, and the timings of boats/tours etc (which they could book for you at reception. Every evening they have a cocktail happy hour in the hotel/library bar (which, in fairness is a couple of bookcases worth), which we would definitely recommend. The cocktails were tasty and well mixed (the barman even let us have 2-4-1 after happy hour had closed!). Breakfast was of an excellent standard comprising of a buffet (toast, cereal, yougurt, fruit, pastries),an optional extra that you chose at check in (smoothie, pankcakes etc) and an an a la carte menu that you could choose from as well in the morning (eggs benedict, scrambled eggs etc).
Hotel Feature Tip:
The hotel has free wifi throughout, but no PC area for those without a laptop/ipad. However, they do have laptops behind reception that they will let you use for as long as you want, for free, if you ask.
January 11, 2012
Nice, clean hotel
Nice, clean with good facilities
Good location, close to the market and city centre. Good value for money
January 09, 2012
very average hotel but with very modern rooms
overall a very satisfactory stay, rooms are very modern and equipped with all the latest mod cons, although the hotel itself is very average, and after being told there was a special breakfast promo, spent 10 mins selecting a breakfast that did not materialise the next day, and had the most basic buffet breakfast in all my three weeks in cambodia
nice restaurant right opposite hotel
January 09, 2012
Colourful but disappointing
The staff were nice and helpful
The rooms were not very comfortable due to lighting you couldn't block, there were no windows and the air-con was quiet loud. The TV did not work properly either. Breakfast was terrible.
January 08, 2012
Clean professional hotel with friendly staff
Clean, convenient and friendly staff
The Levi's hotel and library was a fantastic place to stay for my friend and I. The rooms were clean and well stocked. We didn't check out the spa but the bar downstairs was great for a relaxing drink. I would definitely stay there again!
United States of America,
January 07, 2012
not worth for the price at all
first i am angry at the receptionist that sold us a bus ticket to siem reap to make some comission which was not what we asked for. the timimg, price and type of bus were all wrong and bad! it was too late for us to change it once we found out what this did to us. the name of library in the hotel title means a few newspaper and books which does not make any sense at all! breakfast was healthy and classy. i liked the shower in the room. rooms are very small, the window is covered because the view is awfull! rooms are very expnsive. anything above and i suggest you find another hotel elsewhere.
January 06, 2012
Smart, modern and friendly.
Great shower, uber chic accomodation
the lebitz staff were friendly and helpful; however, none of the staff had great command of the english language which made communication a little difficult. the rooms are smallish but cleverly designed and very stylish. as it is a relatively new hotel everything worked well and was clean and shiny. i'm not sure why they call it "lebitz hotel and library" as the the library consists of a row of perspex box shelving dividing the bar from the foyer which did not hold a great deal of intersting reading material. not that it mattered to us as it is not why we picked it. it is near central market but a fair distance from the river where all the restaurants and bars are. great bathroom and very comfortable king size bed. huge tv.
'le luna' rooftop bar where the rivers meet has fantastic views and is a very smart bar with lounges or tables and chairs to sip your cocktails from. it is across the road from a very large wat
January 02, 2012
Odd rooms and poor service
i found this hotel through agoda and read up on it elsewhere. it seemed very promising and so i booked it. however, my experience was far from satisfactory.
1. the room i saw first had no windows at all and no bathroom door. the next one had a window that was 1 ft x 2 ft. so there's not much natural light in the rooms.
2. the bathroom had a glass wall with a pull down shade. however the minute you turn the light on in the bathroom the person outside can see you. so unless you're travelling as a couple, this can be very inappropriate and there was no indication of this in the hotel description.
3. the staff, which was mostly in their 20s, wasn't very attentive or any good at answering questions. they seemed to be caught up in their own thing, barely paying attention to customers.
4. the location isn't very good. it's a good 8 min tuk tuk ride from the palace and river side where all the restaurants are.
on the plus side, they give you a delicious welcome drink made from passion fruit when you check in. there's free-wifi and they have outdoor seating so you can sit, have a drink and soak in the atmosphere of phnom penh as people go about their lives.
at the same price point or perhaps a little more, one can find
a hotel that is much better situated and offers more private and better laid out rooms. i'd say find another hotel for your stay in pp.
Families with young children
December 28, 2011
Good location and modernly spacious room
Near to the central market and food areas
Spacious with modern interior room, the hotel has a library corner at the lobby. The location is walking distance to the market and restaurants area.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Lebiz Hotel & Library, Phnom Penh
- A bulb away from greatness - this hotel could be a real catch and fully qualify as a genu
- A nice new hotel - This is a decent hotel without being outstanding in any resp
- Artsy Hotel in the heart of Phnom Pehn - The room was a bit spartan, though I feel that was the point
- Average hotel - Hotel looks alot better on pictures than in reality. Room is
- Centre location and easy access to anywhere - This is new hotel that first time stayed, hotel room is clea
- Clean but Small - New hotel in PP, Good services and clean room. Breakfast is
- Clean Hotel - Lebiz has a very good location close to the Central Market,
- Cool design and very modern - Didn't stay very long (arrived late, early flight next morni
- Cool stay - this hotel is unlike any other hotel i've used in phnom penh
- Elegant Boutique hotel - My stay at the Lebiz was very pleasing everything worked jus
- Good for Service - The room too small. but have comfortable in room such as TV
- Good Service -
- Good value hotel, not a bad choice - Lebiz hotel is a good hotel for the price - the rooms are fi
- Great design hotel - this was one of the best hotels we stayed in during our holi
- Just right! - Not so much of a criticism as a caveat to the uninitiated: l
- Large Rooms but very bright in the morning - Nice modern hotel. Very clean and white. Hotel staff was h
- Lousy location and average service - first impression was abit deceiving, looks great on the outs
- Lovely hotel, good service, good food, big room - good tuk tuk driver, really friendly and obliging staff. roo
- Modern Hotel but not cozy - lebiz hotel is like a starship..the picture you saw on the w
- Modern Hotel with signature design - it's good hotel located central of phnom penh city, easy acc
- Modern hotel - i don’t think i would stay here again if i visited phnom pen
- Modern, chic hotel with wonderful service - The bed was very comfortable, which is hard to come by, the
- Modern, suave and sexy in Phnom Pehn - Lebiz was definitely not what I expected to find in Phnom Pe
- New & chic hotel in a good location - The hotel is very new and the room size is not too small equ
- Nice & Clean Hotel with mordern facilities - i am overall satisfied with the hotel during the duration of
- nice bouqutie hotel with friendly staffs, simple b - have to keep aircon and fan on all the time, windows cant be
- Nice Hotel With A Wonderful Motif - When we were there, we had a great time, the bath room was h
- nice hotel - The meal is slightly more expensive than the nearby restaura
- Nice room layout with good design -
- Nice setting with helpful staff - The setting of Lebiz is modern and fresh. Nice location from
- Not what we expected - located away from the main areas of interest for most travel
- Quaint little boutique hotel - 2nd time staying in this hotel. Love the 40" LCD TV together
- Simpe n great breakfast - We have stayed 2 nites @ 3 rooms with kids and parents as pa
- Simple & clean Hotel - The hotel is clean & room lightings are at every corners and
- Smart, modern and excellent price - The Lebiz Hotel and Library is a great hotel. In its price b
- Stylish & Modern Hotel - Staff were very friendly.
Stylish and modern design
- the best hotel in the city, only 1$ to riverside - this hotel is the best hotel in the city. the staff are very