Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (543)
November 24, 2012
good location in downtown, walk distance to central market
Good location, 4 star hotel is good choice in Phnom Penh. Free DVD rental is another shiny point of this lovely hotel. Apprently, this hotel is absolutely standing out in the whole street. Overall, room is quite comfortable, tidy and clean bathroom.But not very privacy, cause can hear foot-walk sounds outside at night.
small trolley food seller at night is very near from hotel, fried rice noodle is very delicous, must try.
November 22, 2012
clean,quiet good for working
Easy approach,simple and modern design.Clean,quiet,big room.
November 16, 2012
Safe clean great service close to everything
When we arrived we were down as one person only.agoda please fix this as I booked a twin so assume 2 people. Regardless of this the hotel sorted this out with out any fuss.i had to pay an extra $10 a night which was for the extra breakfast. We would stay here again as the staff were fantastic,the breakfast great and the location fantastic.
Nothing was too much trouble. The shower has enough room for a party.Great Hotel.
November 16, 2012
Library and DVD available
Very helpful staffs, clean and comfortable. I particularly like the decoration of the hotel, it is a fusion of modern western style with Cambodia element. There are small library with notable amount of book and DVD collection. The complementary breakfast is really nice, I especially love the fresh fruit juices.
November 16, 2012
the hotel is close to central marget by 10 mins walk. the room was ok bu can not open the window. the food at the resturant was nice. the noold in the morning was great.
near center market.
November 14, 2012
Great shower, necessary in Phnom Penh, possibly the best scrambled eggs in asia
Not so much of a criticism as a caveat to the uninitiated: like many hotels in Cambodia, the A/C unit is woefully underpowered. It took until day 2 to get the temperature down to 28C in my room. I travel with insulin, which requires steady temperatures between 4-10 C. The room fridge did not work, but the kitchen staff made room for my meds. The hotel was refreshingly quiet during my stay.
Psar Thmey only 3 blocks to the east; 1 block south of that is Psar Sorya
November 14, 2012
November 13, 2012
A unique find among Cambodian hotels
Slick, modern, exactly what I was looking for
The almost painfully trendy and modern design is the standout feature of this hotel. After a day wandering the hot dusty streets of Phnom Penh just stepping through the door was a refreshing change. Not for anyone looking for a 'traditional' or 'authentic' experience though.
Service was impeccable, the ipod dock was a nice touch and I liked the bathroom.
That said, this hotel is very expensive compared to elsewhere in Phnom Penh. You can find much more spacious and luxurious hotels for a lower price, albeit without the trendy design. Oh and breakfast was just adequate.
November 12, 2012
Lovely little hotel with gd srv
1.arranged for airport pickup for usd 10. No problems .
2.emailed the hotel to buy bus tickets to siem reap. No problems. The tickets were waiting for us at the front desk on arrival.
3. Ordered rm srv - khmer salad and noodles. V artistically presented and tasty.gd sized portions.
4.Room is spacious , with a working ac and clean. fridge wasnt v cold though.beds were comfy and bathrm clean.
5.hired the hotel tuktuk (mr lot) for half a day. Usd 13 from 230 to 8pm. Worth the $ . He patiently waited for us as we shopped , visited the palace and had dinner. Plus the tuktuk is in lime green.v easy to spot.
6.Breakfast was a nice buffet selection. There was fried rice, sausages in chafing dishes. Juices, coffee n tea. Several kinds of breads and cold cuts. Plus eggs to order and noodles in soup. Tasty .
7.i wld def return to this hotel if i ever visited phnom penh.
8. The hotel has a spa nearby. Do not go there. Spent usd 12 for a leg massage (hotel guests get a 10% disc) , but the ac broke down . The room i was in was 34 deg c. I was sweating and so umcomfortable and stuffy. The mgr apologised but said the generator cannot cope with the demand, so that means it is ALWAYS hot in the spa. Instead of being relaxed after the massage, i was more stressed coz i was so hot and sticky.
We took the bus to siem reap. OMG. Do NOT do it. We paid usd 13 pp on giant ibis. The bus was v comfortable. The journey was 6.5 hours. The roads were horrible. They took national rd 6 that passed through several towns along the way and numerous small villages. The max speed on the rd was 35km/hr . They were repaving the rd , so it was bumpy , muddy and jerky for the first 3 hr on the road. It was extremely bumpy. If you get car sick , do NOT consider taking the bus. There a 15 min loo stop, then a 30 min lunch stop at a ' restaurant'. Food is exp and bad. 2 plates of 1/2 cooked noodles & coke for usd 7.we took angkor cambodia air back.usd 100 pp. well worth the $.flight was 45 min . Smooth , safe and fast.what more can you ask for.
November 11, 2012
Great Location right in the Center of City
Located in the near sightseeing places
It's rather comfortable. The Balcony is rather hot or due to local weather? Nice decoration and spacious room and comfortable bed. Toilet water flows are very good...!!!Near the Central Market, Royal Palace, Sorya Plaza, National Museum and Wat Pho.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Lebiz Hotel & Library, Phnom Penh
- Boutique hotel - The hotel has modernize decoration. It's located nearby cent
- Business Hotel clean and modern - booked this last minute as another couple we met while trave
- Clean hotel and friendly service - Rooms are clean, modern and simply furnished. Front desk ab
- Clean professional hotel with friendly staff - The Levi's hotel and library was a fantastic place to stay f
- clean, central, v friendly, fantastic breakfast - it's new, groovy, clean, friendly - everything you could pos
- Fantastic hotel located in a fantastic spot - i stayed in phnom penh for 3 days and i highly recommend thi
- friendly hotel and nice restaurant - strength:
- clean hotel and friendly staff
- nice restaura
- Good small hotel with modern decor - We stayed at LeBiz for 3 nights. It has a minimalist style m
- Good Value and Great Location - Close to Psar Tumey (Central Market) with lots of shops and
- Great but noisy - Really nice stay for one nite business trip.
- Great hotel for business - The Lebitz was perfect for us. The price was very reasonable
- Great hotel with basic necessities - I would stay at this hotel again! I felt safe staying here a
- great hotel, very friendly service - really enjoy my stay, good location for day time walkaround
- Great hotel - We very much liked this hotel. It is a great place to stay w
- Great Location and spacious room - The hotel is right in the city Center. It's very convenience
- Great location in a great city! - Nice hotel located in the centre of PP. I had some business
- great location - Good location, 4 star hotel is good choice in Phnom Penh. Fr
- Hôtel moderne et bien situé … mais - Hôtel bien situé près du marché central, à proximité de la s
- Hotel with great decoration - this hotel is right behind the peace palace, the office of t
- Ideally located close to Central Market. - Very happy with our stay. The room was quite small but not a
- Interesting hotel -
- Lovely hotel - Love it! great value for money. Clean and modern hotel close
- Lovely new hotel (opened AUG 2010) - This is a new "design" hotel. Very simple, modern interiour<
- Modern and clean hotel with personality - I really enjoyed my stay in the hotel. The location, close t
- Modern hotel near the market - Hotel is very close to the market, where one can buy souveni
- Modern, new hotel, quiet - The hotel taxi waited for us the airport, it was very conven
- Nice & simple little hotel in the heart of PNH - This was my 2nd stay in Lebiz. Everything was pretty much th
- nice clean hotel, great location - the hotel was very clean and staff very helpful. the shower
- Nice Hotel in the Area - the lobby was nicely arrange and setup. as for room faciliti
- Nice hotel with excellent service - Very decent boutique hotel. Loacted a little bit away from t
- not so satisfied - concrete room floor had cracks all over, the walls were bare
- Really friendly, great welcome drink. - This hotel was really unique with it's futuristic design and
- Surprisingly Good - booked for two nights, stayed for five.
large, clean, qui
- Trendy Hotel - The modern feel is nice and refreshing to return to after a
- Very clean and organized - This hotel is perfect for quick 1 to 2 nights for business r
- wat a hotel in cambodia.. - even though is not very close to the river side.. maybe abou
- Worth for money. - hotel is in good location. the hotel is new and clean. staf