Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : The Quay Hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (621)
March 05, 2012
Roof top bar, friendly, efficient staff.
centrally located in the riverside area this boutique hotel offers good food, great river balcony views (only on one side of the hotel, the rooms on the other side have no windows at all, however this was not a problem for me and the room does have two cleverly constructed "fake" windows).great shower with high pressure very hot water. room was clean and bed was comfortable. tv channels if you wish to waste your time watching the idiot box.
Make sure you bargain the price with the tuk-tuk driver BEFORE you get in!
If you like to eat in the little back street el cheapo resturants better to stick to the vegitarian items. The meat is mostly inedable.
March 04, 2012
For a boutique hotel, its almost perfect
Great access, big rooms (rm 11), bfast mindblowing & staff helpful
room: perfect but pillows a little hard & stained (no covers hence see the 'stain')
net: useless in the room though foc (lobby is foc & good)
toilet: very good
bfast: you must order, freshly made & delicious (kudos to chef)
room: clean, big & excellent sound (was in room 11)
will definitely stay there when back
February 29, 2012
slap bang in the middle of it all
The Quay is a wonderful Boutique Hotel fantastically located on Riverfront Pnomh Penh. There is not much that you would want to do here that is that is far away from this location.
the staff are very friendly and courteous. one needs to leave european expectations behind when you visit cambodia and just enjoy the relaxed approach that pervades all aspects of life here. an essential experience for all sea travellers.
The risk of being tricked or duped here is far less than in other countries nearby and so asking around for best deals is not a dangerous activity. Local knowledge does make the stay very worthwhile.
United States of America,
February 26, 2012
Lovely hotel with no hot water
Excellent cmfortable rooms
the hotel is very modern both inside and out, with a great location on the riverfront, close to the royal palace. with this reservation enroute to siem reap, and a second reservation on the way home, i stayed a total of three nights. the final night was in a very beautiful suite; however, there was no hot water for showers on any one of the three mornings that i was there.
I would definately recommend walking down to the Royah Palace which is only about three blocks from the hotel.
United States of America,
February 25, 2012
Great service, nice rooms and tasty food
Great rooms, terrific bathrooms, excellent service, and good food
Location, location, location. Excellent and close to everything.
February 20, 2012
Conveniently located on waterfront
Convenient location, pleasantly decorated boutique hotel
Very good location, near many of the riverside bars and restaurants.
Significant difference in quality of the rooms, despite all being comfortable: some with no windows and fairly small, but others spacious, suite-like, with balconies...but beware those on lower floors with balconies facing the river, as light sleepers might find traffic noise an inconvenience.
February 12, 2012
Small boutique hotel but great location
location, nice room, roof top bar
there were 2 staff when i was checking out but the lady staff seems to be doing nothing and not able to help at all. everything comes down to the male staff and to check out, placed my luggage with concreige and getting a tuk tuk for me took a lot of time. if only 1 of the staff while working on the checking out process, the other staff able to keep my luggage, this would save a lot of time. i am still wondering what's the role of the female staff.
February 10, 2012
Great Hotel and convenient
All speak great English, Great food.
the rooms were very clean and modern with remote control aircon, fan, dimmer lights obviously the tv too. you didn't really need to leave bed.
bathroom, very trendy and luxurious.
impeccably clean and staff were great and very helpful at all times.
great spanish tapas menu love the chorizo.
Come out the hotel and turn left, walk to the corner The Riverside Bistro Great food, drink and live western bands nightly Cheap too and free lightning speed fibre optic internet.
Families with older children
February 05, 2012
Great location unimpressive hotel
maybe its the customer service
its very cramp and the outlay of the room is not very appropriate for eg its provide a jug kettle but no outlet for you to boil water
check other hotel understand those motel near the quay is expensive compare the price. for the hotel near the quay the rive stench can be a bit overbearing. if given a 2nd choice, i will booked near the central of phnom penh
February 04, 2012
great locaion on the river front. friendly staff.
location, balcony in suite
Would recommend suites on fourth floor for great view of riverfront.
royal palace and national museum
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Quay Boutique Hotel, Phnom Penh
- A 3 dressed up as a 4! - We booked this hotel for 3 nights based on location. Our exp
- A nice place to chill out both official or social - Impressed by the room. Comparable to 5 stars hotel room amme
- Beautiful hotel at a great location - The hotel itself was beautiful the staff was very friendly a
- Cosy, comfortable, good reception and atmosphere -
- decent hotel in a great location - have stayed at this hotel in the past and it is getting tire
- Excellent location & modern style - Hotel is in a vibrant part of town, with sites, restaurants,
- Fantastic suite in a great location - The suite at the 4th Fl. has balcony in crystal glass to all
- Good hotel with excellent location - just stayed for one short night. good staff.
- Good location, well managed by European, nice room - The stay was great breakfast at the hotel fantastic and luch
- Great hotel on the Riverfront. - right in the middle of the riverfront area, very nice cheap
- Great location and lovely staff - There was a leak at the hotel so they actually ended up rebo
- Great Location and Spacious Rooms - The Quay Boutique Hotel was a great choice for a night in Ph
- Great location and staff are friendly - fourth year of staying in this hotel when i visit phnom penh
- Great location but windowless room! - I was debated between the 252 and the Quay and ultimately we
- Great location nice rooms - Had a wonderful stay on the river before heading to the coas
- Great location, clean and comfy - very good hotel close to the central district. it is clean,
- great location, great room with a view - Nice place in all ways. Teh view and deck overlooking the r
- Great location. - The best aspect of this hotel is its location. It is in the
- Great Location - I was happy with the comfort of the hotel. The room was very
- great servce, good location, dark rooms - my third stay at the hotel, very nice staff, great great bre
- Great value for money - Good location, quality rooms, great service and an excellent
- Lovely room features & great roof top cocktails - Enjoyed my stay and a lot of things about this hotel. Great
- MModern Oasis - The Quay has a great location on the riverfront with a wonde
- Modern and lovely hotel - such a nice hotel, modern yet manageable. restaurants were l
- Modern decor & on the river views - we were in transit from siagon to siem reap and stayed 3 nig
- Modern hotel in a great location - Hotel signboard was not up and we had problem looking for it
- Nice hotel with great location - The hotel is right besides the river and near to royal palac
- Nice place - centrally located in the riverside area this boutique hotel
- Oasis in the dusty city - We enjoyed the large bedroom and bathroom. The balcony was
- pied a terre - good environment with lots of bars and restaurants on the bo
- Pleasantly Surprised. - Good hotel. Great location. Excellent staffing. Very comfort
- Quiet, Convenient, Friendly Place to Stay - just a small 16 room hotel in the right location, looked rel
- really confortable hotel and good location - The hotel was very pleasant with nice view, we only had prob
- Relaxed Hotel - Hotel is well placed and well kept, the room was as describe
- seems lovely,but no standard and overpriced - Room and amenities are not very clean,especially water boili
- small but pretty room - near to river.
walking distance to palace and many massag
- small room, not clean, good location - small room, not clean, good location, food is not bad. 3 s
- Smart hotel with lovely design - Great hotel. You can relax in the jacuzzi after a day's walk
- Stylish hotel with gorgeous view + great location - We were greeted by the warm and friendly staff as we arrived
- The Quay Hotel - We would reccomend the Quay Hotel, they made our stay there
- The Quay - A gorgeous, well designed space in the heart of the city. S
- Well positioned modern small hotel - The hotel is at the heart of riverside, with lots of practic