Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Siem Reap Central Area
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (777)
United States of America,
February 27, 2013
nice, could have been better
the pool, the pool and the location and staff
great environment, nice area to walk around, the walking district in near the hotel could walk to night market
February 26, 2013
Clean room, bathrooms need upgrading
Room was large, beds were comfortable, location was excellent!
Tap water smelled of rust, overall it was okay but their bathroom needs upgrading
February 26, 2013
This was a great find...Super Hotel!
Perfect location...Great pool, super staff!
Very high recommendation for this super Hotel!
The staff could not have been more helpful, polite & efficient, so big thanks to them!
Our room located on the 4th floor, was superb, very spacious with a large comfortable bed, lots of storage space, TV with English channels, kettle, fridge. air-con.
Shower room was one of the best... innovative design, massive shower head with lashings of hot water!
Another feature was the small sitting area attached to the room.
All in all this was a lovely experience & great value for money!
The night market & "Pub Street" is less than ten minutes walk away...lots of bars & restaurants...something for everyone..great fun too!
February 25, 2013
Good location, friendly staff
Very helpful staff, clean rooms, good location
The front desk was very friendly and helpful, booking a few local tours for us and even rememberingour tour schedule every day. When the air con in our initial room is faulty, the staff came to check almost immediately and change to a bigger room for us when the air con continues to give us problem.
February 25, 2013
Good stay, value for money
good location, nice swimming pool, friendly staff
Nice hotel with big swimming pool and friendly staff. If you need leave early for sunrise at Angkor Wat, just tell the staff, they will prepare the breakfast even in the early morning.
United States of America,
February 22, 2013
Nothing great and too pricey for what it way
at first: there was a cockroach in our bathroom, the internet didn't reach our room, the breakfast system was a mess, and the staff forgot to send my laundry out with all of the rest of the laundry to be taken care of.
after a little complaining: the staff switched our room the second night to one that was in the main building and we had slight internet connection. no cockroaches in that room at least, and the pool was nice to lay by for a while...
February 22, 2013
Wonderful hotel in Siem Reap
excellent front desk staff and lovely facilities; central location
Thsi beautiful, new, clean hotel is centrally located in Siem Reap; not too far from the temples, and on the main road near restaurants, shops, and pubs.
The hotel staff is incredibly friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful.
The rooms are spacious, clean, comfortable, and well-furnished.
The pool is an excellent additional amenity; very refreshing to enjoy a swim after a day of sightseeing in the heat.
The breakfast served in the restaurant (included in the price of the room) was basic but sufficient. Also, the staff was very good about making a packed breakfast to go if you plan a day trip, just ask in advance. The service at the restaurant in the morning was a bit slow.
If you arrange for the free pick-up from the hotel, leave it at that with the driver of the car. You will be better off (financially and experience-wise) making a deal with a tuk-tuk driver to take you touring.
Don't go anywhere in a car.
I was picked up at the airport by a driver who did not work for the hotel, but was contracted by them to do the airport pick-ups. He then proposed that he be my driver for touring Siem Reap over a three day period. After negociating a price (which I later found out was outrageously over-priced), I agreed.
This man, who goes by the English name of "Connor" was very, very unprofessional. His work ethic was poor and he was a generally sleazy guy. He was late picking me up two out of the three days that he worked for me. On my third and final day, when he didn't show up after I waited for 45 minutes, I went in a tuktuk with another driver. While we were en route, my new driver received a phone call from Connor who told him to wait because he was coming. I insisted that I would not drive with Connor, but the poor tuktuk was too afraid of this Connor guy to keep driving. Eventually, Connor arrived after now wasting an hour and a half of my time and harrassed me. He made up an excuse for being late and asked me to let him work for me again (to which I refused) and then begged for more money.
All in all, I had a very frustrating experience and I wouldn't want someone else to go through that.
February 21, 2013
We have fun also of staying in mekong we swim everyday in the pool, we go the temple tour to angkor wat with my honey, I have my own photographer.
February 20, 2013
good place to stay just off the main road so quiet pool great close to all the attractions would recommend
Families with young children
February 19, 2013
Value for money
Centrally located hotel,very close to market, pub street and spas
Mekong Angkor Palace hotel is centrally located to evrything you need,Pub street, market,New lucky mall, KFC,spa. They provided airport trasfers and Tuktuk driver name Sky is very accomodating guy. they tour us around for two days from dusk to dawn. we will visit this hotel on our next visit at Siem Rep.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Mekong Angkor Palace Hotel, Siem Reap
- a pleasant hotel in a great location - The hotel is 50 metres down a laneway which means that it is
- Affordable and convenient stay - We arrived late at night so the front desk was not that atte
- Average hotel, with poor service - the hotel is located a bit behind from the main road. the ho
- bad location with old rooms - not that fantastic as per reviews. The room looks very old a
- Big Room, with all the general nessesaties - Good price hotel, spacious rooms, will stay there again. The
- comfortable and never forgetting experience -
- Convenient location near Night Bazaar - Room is spacious. Clean toilet.
Breakfast is simple and bo
- Convenient, clean, helpful staff - very friendly and helpful staff, clean and comfortable rooms
- Decent hotel - Arrived early in the morning but room was not ready despite
- excellent...but - We enjoyed this hotel: comfortable, good air conditioning, p
- For price very good and clean - people very freindly and will go back,but recomend to go out
- Funky hotel with good service - The hotel is not in the centre of city, but only 10 minutes
- Good hotel with excellent location - Good & friendly staff. Clean and big rooms. Nice swimmingpoo
- Good location but poorly maintained room - The airconditioning was not working and the room given opens
- Good location with friendly staff - Overall, it was very good for money. If you are looking for
- Good location - The bath tub was btoken. No kettle jug in the room. Staffs a
- good location - we enjoyed our stay here, central to everything, friendly st
- Good location - we were picked up at bus station by a nice guy. we arranged
- Good low budget hhotel - Hotel has a great pool. Breakfast is small and offers no var
- Great hotel that is close to everything! - - there are 2 buildings, the front being the newer building
- Great location and Friendly Staff - The very large rooms with the balcony overlooking the pool w
- Great location and good staff - Good location, near night market and old market is 5 min wal
- Great location with friendly staff - I have stayed at this hotel twice and enjoyed it both times.
- Great location, clean rooms - We loved the pool. Breakfast was simple but nice. We used th
- Great location - an excellent hotel with very welcoming staff. set back from
- Great location - Hotel is in the centre of town and isclose to two supermarke
- Great location - Hotel is pub street not far. Room average and breakfast con
- Has Potential, but unlikely to be realised - No welcome drink or cold towel.
Large room but no safe
- Helpful staff serving with a smile - worth of mentoning that there is no lift, stayed at 4th floo
- Hotel OK - Overall condition is satisfactory. Staff are friendly with s
- Located in the Heart of Siem Reap - Lots of tours to be done around Siem Reap apart from the tem
- Location good -
- Loveley hotel, great loc., nice service, top rooms - We had a great stay at Mekong Angkor Palace. We had to stay
- Lovely hotel but poor system - Good hotel but sudden change on the rule and ask for additio
- Lovely hotel, good service, breakfast only ok. - I enjoyed mt stay. Hotel was very clean, staff friendly and
- Lovely place, nice location - We had to stay in a more expensive room because the room we
- lovly hotel but old toilet - big room, great pool but poor breakfast and old toilet. grea
- Mekong Angkor Palace Hotel -
- Mekong Angkor Palace Hotel - enjoyable stay in a freinly hotel with a clean pool. Close t
- Mekong Angkor Palace Hotel - Great, I would certainly stay there again if I had to retur
- Nice hotel, good location - Nice little hotel for the price!
The room was one of the bet
- Nice hotel, good location - Would have been great except there were ants and that made f
- Nice Hotel - I really recommend this hotel: in the city center, very beau
- Nice hotel - Was put in the bak of the hotel in the same bulding where th
- Nice location - Room size is what you pay for. Very spartan. Lots of mosquit
- nice, could have been better - great environment, nice area to walk around, the walking dis
- over all the hotel is good,easy access . - they need to improve on the breakfast menu,not many choices.
- Quiet Hotel with Smiling Reception - It is a great time with my family during the stay. The locat
- Scruffy & disappointing - I usually make it a rule not to stay at hotels called "palac
- Very good hotel for the price - We stayed in one of the 4th floor rooms which had been newly
- Very nice hotel with great location - I was very pleasantly surprised about the quality of this ho
- Well located, cheap and cheerful - Great spot, delivers on what it promises. All in all a good