Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Siem Reap Central Area
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (820)
July 06, 2012
It was good to have a bath.The wifi was a tad slow for the quality of the hotel.Pub street is just around the corner and the markets are right there too
Families with older children
July 05, 2012
Fantastic hotel, best position highly recommended
No need for a tuk tuk, clean, friendly staff, well appointed, great breakky
staff, cleanliness, food, pool andw rooms were first rate. stayed an extra night, just showed the agoda rate and staff were happy. organized a driver for two days who was very accommodating and took us around together with a english speaking guide for the first day. fantastic.
right on the edge of the old vibrant sector so quiet yet so close, tuk tuk? no our hotel is just there.
staff relaxed, informative and friendly. this hotel gets a 10 from us.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Across the road,down the alley is a laundry. That washed our stuff for a fraction of the cost of the hotels charge sheet. Also a little supermarket to prevent the temptation of raiding the mini bar.
July 05, 2012
The best I have stayed in Siam Reap
The pool is very private. The rooms were very spacious ans of very good quality
This hotel was more expensive than the normal we paid elsewhere but we picked up our rooms on a flash deal so cannot complain for the dollars we paid a night. The breakfast is a proper buffet style whereas other hotels you just get a limp egg and a rather of bacon. The hotel though is NOT girl friendly. They will charge you extra and its a lot. It's a great place to stay though if you are looking to venture out to the temples etc.
July 03, 2012
Very elegant, high quality hotel in great location
Excellent service, great location,
We stayed at Steung Siem Reap for 4 nights while visiting Angkor Wat. The location is great - on the edge of the night market district. The hotel is VERY elegant while the price they charge is very affordable. Breakfast is great, the pool is long enough to work out in, the personnel is polite and accommodating, the rooms are large and newly renovated. Everything was great. We highly recommend this hotel!
July 02, 2012
Good service hotel with comparative price
1. Siem Reap is a small town, most of nightlife is around Pub Street.
2. good location, Hotel is just a minute walks from Pub Street and old market.
3. Price is comparative. staying at Old Wings, room quite old.
4. Buffet breakfast is simple, but still acceptable.
United States of America,
June 30, 2012
Nice hotel with a classic charm
I had great time during my stay. The rooms are not very big but are quite comfortable. The staff is very friendly and speak good English. The location of the hotel is close to the city's shopping center and nightlife. Angkor Wat is about a 5 min drive away by tuk-tuk. The breakfast buffet offers a variety of selection and caters to the Western preference. Hotel provides quality value for your money.
June 29, 2012
Lovely hotal with great services and location
I am fully satisfied with my stay at Steung Siem reap Hotel.
Good location, room is clean and big , staff is always smiling and helpful.
Families with older children
June 27, 2012
Perfect location, Clean and Quiet.
Clean, affordable, near restaurants, local market that sells cambodian scarves, F?ood Street & Pub street 2 minute away.
Booking with Agoda, and request for transfers In attended to by the asst manager quite promptly.
van rentals with local tourist guide was requested and was given a reasonable rate and the guide provided was fantastic! This is where we will stay when we come back hopefully again by 2014.
June 26, 2012
A Home Away form Home.
Cozy, Clean and great location, near the Old Quarter-2 minute walk to food st/Pub St/ silk market.
the breakfast buffet was well prepared, i like the congee with bacon & salted egg combination.
there was american breakfast available, freshly fried omelette or sunny side up on demand.
the room was clean and quiet, despite being on the first floor, there was a second glass door before getting into our corridor- i guess this dampened the sound from the lobby --good idea!
we booked our vans & tour guides with the hotel, was nice mbenz vans and english speaking guide. the hotel staff was courteous, and most helpful. happy to find a quiet place to retreat too in siem reap. too bad we did not get to use the swimming pool which was in the other building across the street. perfect way to cool off.
Bring lots of $1 dollar bills & 5 & 10s, anything above that is expensive
June 26, 2012
Best Location to Food,Shopping & Massage
Clean, Friendly english speaking staff, quiet.
steung was our home base for our visit to siem reap- this hotel was built in the french style-with balcony since 1930, it must have been renovated recently the interiors were clean and still feels relatively new-4-5 yrs perhaps. centrally located , viva median restaurant just next door serves yummy tacos for $1, food & pub street is only 2-3 minutes away. foot & body massage spas 2min away ($5-$8 plus tip- $1tips is graciously accepted). bring lots of $1/$5/$10 small bills is the norm. lunch & dinners from $5-15 a head tops! bring swimwear, the hotel got a small swimming pool that would come in handy to cool off from the hot & humid visits to the temples.
Angkor Temple Pass must be purchased for visitors- 1Day $20, 3Day $40, 7Day $60 pass.
Must visit Angkor Wat , Ta Phrom(aka Tomb Raiders temple where Angelina Jolie movie location shoot was), Bayon and Angkor Thom. A nearby hotel de la Paix had a great Cafe/restaurant dining was a 5 minute walking distance . the Old Market is 2 min away- camabodian scarves from $2-4 cotton, Silk from $4-50- depends on size and quality. $100 goes a loooooong way for shopping in this town. I would skip the river tour- and spend and do a 2nd visit to Ta Prom or
Bayon. At Bayon ride the elephant and go around the temple for $15.00 - Enjoy fresh Coconut juice we paid from $.50(temple vendors) to $2.50 (fine dining restaurant AHA) .
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Steung Siem Reap Hotel, Siem Reap
- A great hotel in a great location. - Greeted with a smile & left with a smile. Good breakfast, 2
- A very convenient hotel, close to the action. - The hotel could not be in a better position, a minutes walk
- Above average hotel - Perfect location - near Old Market, Pub Street, spa, massage
- Awesome!! - Awesome stay!! Everything is great for this hotel! Location
- Beautiful hotel with a very friendly staff. - My friends and I had a wonderful time. Because it was close
- Best location and great value - The place was great, although the pool had a funny taste.
- Charming hotel in the heart of town - The hotel has an old world charm about it, but without actua
- Excelent location, comfort & service. - Breakfast very good.
Attached restaurant fine but closes 5p
- Excellent location, friendly staff - This is a hotel that strives to be great, right in the middl
- excellent location, good hotel, good rooms - Advantages: excellent location, good hotel, good rooms, nice
- Fantastic location and reasonably priced! - Rooms are reasonably sized. Very clean and service was good
- FANTASTIC location, clean tidy comfortable rooms - We enjoyed our stay at this hotel, the staff were friendly,
- Four star hotel at two star price best location - Came for a six day stay and extended to thirteen because of
- Friendly hotel with a great location - This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel and it i
- Good hotel in tourist area - Young friendly staff. Hotel had it's own generator when the
- Good Location - The hotel is located within 1 minute walk to the busy club s
- Great hotel and great helpful staff - Very enviting hotel in a great location with friendly staff,
- Great hotel staff - Friendly staff who can speak english. Breakfast was great to
- Great hotel. Great location. - Had a really great time in Siem Reap and this hotel was idea
- Great Location and lovely hotel - the hotel where located nearby to number of the siam reap at
- Great location and lovely staff - We had a wonderful stay at Steung Siem reap hotel. It is ver
- Great location and service - This was our second stay at Steung; there was no question ab
- Great Location just a few minutes walk to town. - Often had the swimming pool to myself which was lovely. Hote
- Great Location with a friendly staff - to feel the pulse of siem reap, steung is the place to be.
- Great location, good service - Everything was great, the only issue we ran into was when we
- Great location, service and quiet, lovely rooms - We loved this hotel! Right in the heart of Siem Reap--walk
- Great location - booked online as it was close to the center of town which we
- great place - steung siem reap hotel was an absolute pleasure to stay in
- Greeted by wonderful staff, fantastic location!! - Great front staff very helpful and friendly. Room was good s
- Hospitable staff - we received the hospitality from staff at the first time we
- Hotel in Siem Reap - We chose this hotel as a friend was already staying there.
- lovely hotel & service w a smile & great location - i will stay in this hotel again if i come to siem resp.
- Lovely hotel and great location - This hotel is great value for money for all the below,
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - the location is very nice; the hotel is one-minute walk to t
- lovely hotel great staff and service - the hotel was centrally located to everything you need it is
- Lovely hotel in an excellent location - the steung siem reap hotel is a very good location a block a
- lovely - this hotel is very hard to fault.french heritage is evident
- Magnificent Angkor - Large, comfortable and well appointed rooms with very good a
- My grand daughter and I got value for what we paid -
- Nice hotel in a very central position - Nice hotel, friendly staff, good breakfast best of all the l
- nice hotel with great breakfast - pleasant stay at the hotel, the first room was with a broken
- Nice Place - Location and Breakfast are great. Hotel is in the central a
- Nice room,Good location - It was good to have a bath.The wifi was a tad slow for the q
- Not the best deal in town! - If location maters you canno fault this place but otehrwise
- Old World Charm, very nice - We loved staying at this hotel. Clean, great staff, nice br
- Outstanding Hotel - Impeccable service in one of the best hotels we've stayed in
- Perfect hotel for us to enjoy Siem Reap - We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.. the staff were fantastic an
- Perfect location and very filling breakfast. - Had a superb stay. Will definitely choose to stay in this h
- Perfect location with friendly staff - The best of this hotel is location, just within the city cen
- Perfect location, lovely rooms and helpful staff - this hotel is central for the markets, shopping, restaurants
- Perfect location - Great place to stay when you want to visit the Angkor Wat te
- Pleasant hotel, very well located - Hotel new, very clean, nice staff, big rooms, nice swimming
- Siam Reap - I cant say I did not like anything about this hotel,I would
- Steung Hotel Siem Reap - I will definitely stay here again on my family's next trip.
- very pleasant hotel - the hotel was immaculately clean.
staff extremely helpful.