Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1863)
October 14, 2011
good location and hotel service
we enjoyed staying in this hotel. everything was ok.
the main square and forbidden city are close to the hotel, metro station is also nearby.
October 13, 2011
good hotel in a great location
helpful staff, but could do with some of them speaking better english
October 12, 2011
Great location, good service
Location! Walking distance forbidden city and tian an men
Not the most trendy hotel to stay at, but location wise very good for tourists that want to do the tourist stuff. We did a lot on foot!
Breakfast was just soso.
Internet wifi only available in public area's, but working fine.
Rooms were clean.
We were very happy with our stay and the staff was friendly!
visit the forbidden city only by entering the front gate, although some people will tell you other gates also offer entrance, they dont!
Take your time to visit the great wall and take a stop further away than balading. You will avoid the crowds and have nice pictures :-)
October 09, 2011
Great location and good service
Proximity to forbidden city, restaurant handy good food
restaurant facilities good serving a good selection for breakfast.Room size a bit small with the deluxe king bed but ok. Lighting in the room could be improved. Housekeeping service was good and staff friendly with reasonable english skills.Bathroom in need of a refurbish but was serviceable.Although the hotel needs some work in the rooms, the value was quite good considering its proximity to local attractions which are within easy walking distance.Taxi service was quick and easy to get. Information about tours raedily available and bookings made easily. Offering good value and location and if you dont need the Ritz , all good.
October 08, 2011
Their customer service was the poorest I've ever seen. The staff at the reception were not helpful and not polite enough. After I checked-in, I found a sausage which was half eaten in the fridge!!! I asked the staff at the reception to take it out of my room before I went out for dinner. But 2 hours later I came back to my room, it was still in the fridge, and until I checked out!!! I asked the staff if they could give me the restaurant menu so that I could order room service. They asked me to go to the restaurant to get it myself. That means if I want to order any food, I need to go to restaurant!! so ridiculous!!! Staff were so low (no?) effecient that I spent nearly half an hour to check-out!!!
October 08, 2011
Nice outside, good location but poor personnel
important: the hotel doesn't have wi fi in the rooms. the check in process was a disaster. they made me print the voucher in the business center. then had to wait 15 minutes to make the check in. finally to notice that the only room available in the basement was a smoking room. the rooms don't have wi fi; this is only available in the lobby.
Very close to the forbidden city and the wangfunjin walking street
October 08, 2011
Location location location
the best thing about this days inn is the location, walking distance from tiananmen and everything in that area as well as walking distance from wangfujing and the nearest metro stop. the price is very reasonable for what you get. rooms are very small but if you just need somewhere to sleep rather than hang out that's fine. breakfast is more than satisfactory. the reason to stay here is to spend all your time exploring the area and just come back to sleep. if you need a hotel to relax in this isn't it!
Families with young children
October 07, 2011
Cher, petit, sale mais bien placé
Les chambres sont très petites, sans lumière, dans un état assez mauvais : moquette tachée, salle de bain à la propreté douteuse - moisissure dans les coins, quelques insectes dans la douche... Cette chambre était une "deluxe" mais ne dépassait pas les 12 m², et quand je me suis plaint on m'a répondu que j'avais la plus grande chambre de l'hôtel (!). Bien évidemment le prix était bien celui d'une chambre "deluxe", c'est à dire : cher. En parlant de prix, bravo pour l'accueil qui a voulu me refaire payer la réservation - déjà réglée sur internet - avant même de me demander mon passeport.
Le service est aléatoire, entre le "normal" et le "je-m'en-foutisme" : j'ai dû relancer 2 fois la réception (toutes les 15 mn) pour qu'elle daigne m'appeler un taxi alors que j'attendais devant le hall depuis 1/2 h. Cependant, les hôtesses gardent le sourire.
Par contre, cet hôtel est très bien situé à Beijing, à 10-15 mn à pied de la place Tian'An Men et de la Cité Interdite.
Si vous êtes peu regardant sur le rapport qualité prix et que gaspiller votre argent ne vous dérange pas, alors cet hôtel est très bien pour son emplacement proche de Tian'An Men et de Forbidden City.
October 06, 2011
Greatt location and the staff very polite.
The Hotel has a money changer machine so also a bank.
The Days Inn Hotel is close to all the sightseeing attractions like the Tian'amen Square, Forbidden City, Wangfujing Road, The Night Markets, subways that can bring you anywhere like the express train to the airport, Birds Nest, the Beijing Zoo and all other attractions. It is also surrounded by so many good authentic chinese restaurants. The staff speaks very good english and also polite. They were helpful with our side trip to Great Wall...
October 05, 2011
Great location but run-down facilities
Location (near subway and in a central location)
The hotel is situated in a great location, however the rooms are quite run down... the staff try (unsuccessfully) to keep the stuff looking good, but I think it's time they refurbished the place.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Make sure you pick up some water from a nearby convenience store...
Also avoid the guangdong restaurant outside the hotel... it's a greasy hole in the wall, but it doesn't look that sanitary to eat in.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Days Inn Forbidden City Hotel, Beijing
- "Ideal location, fast internet and great service" - faster internet than most 5-star hotels in beijing for anyon
- A Good and Recommended Hotel in Beijing Town - My friend and I stay there for 4 days from 23/10-28/10. Staf
- a great Basement experience - this hotel is situated in a location that house alot of othe
- acceptable hotel but great location - Facilities need upgrade! Services vary from person to person
- average hotel, average service - The room was a budget room- located in the basement, small w
- Avoid this hotel by all means - This hotel was a great disappointment. On the website it loo
- Beijing Days Inn Forbidden City - I've stayed here before and I'd stay again. Avoid the baseme
- Beijing - The hotel was a 5 min walk from Tiam'nen Square and from the
- Best Hotel for everybody... - As a first timer in Beijing, I really want to recommend the
- Best location of the city - i recommend staying near the forbidden city in beijing. per
- budget hotel at a superb location -
- Centrally located but samll room - Encounter no problems whatsoever, staff are helpful and poli
- centrally located, value for money, friendly staff - if you're considering forbidden city as a must see, then sta
- Cheap but Okay Hotel - I will stay in same hotel if I am back to Beijing.
- Cheap hotel in a great location - this hotel was decent, at least for the price i was paying.
- Clean & convenient location, friendly staff -
- Clean and Modern Hotel in the centre of Beijing - We decided to spend our entire 6 nights here as it was a ver
- clean rooms very good location - simple, clean rooms. location was great and walking distance
- Clean, comfortable, good value - A very clean, comfortable hotel with very central location.
- Close to forbidden city and Beijing train station - A great location. Within 1 block of forbidden city. Room a l
- Close to Forbidden City, street food, and shopping -
- Comfortable and close to everything - What drew me to this hotel was the representation on the Ago
- Cool Place - Bellhop was super friendly. He does the usual stuffs with ou
- could be cleaner but location is excellent. - Could be cleaner but location is excellent.
In that location
- Days Inn Forbidden City Hotel -
- Days Inn Forbidden City Hotel - the economy rooms are in the basement where no lift is avail
- Day's Inn Forbidden City, Beijing - Although the hotel is very near Tian an men square, I would
- Days Inn Forbidden City - Pleasantly surprised, hotel has all key amenities and is loc
- Decent budget hotel with good location - This is a solid budget hotel, and relatively worry free. Th
- Definitely Value for Money - Definitely a great location, backing onto the Forbidden City
- Dys Inn Forbidden City - Clean rooms. Provide breakfast and 2 bottles of water in sea
- Essential hotel, good value for money - our stay was very pleasant. however we realized that they h
- Excellent hotel - We had a very peaceful visit and staff very accommodating
- Excellent location and environment - The location of the hotel is near the famous sights in BJ an
- Excellent location good room - My wife and I just came back yesterday and we stayed for fiv
- Excellent location, clean rooms - We really enjoyed our stay the the hotel. It is within walki
- Excellent location. Small room, could be cleaner. - Located one block from Wang Fu Jin (sp?) street, which has a
- Excellent location - great place to signspot around the city. a/c made nosie offt
- Excellent Value - We stayed here in January, just after Beijing had received a
- Fantastic location - Very clean , pleasant and convenient. No wi fi in the room
- Feedback - Close to the main interest areas at Beijing, good service. D
- functional - next to forbidden city, but there are better and still centr
- Good budget hotel - Overall, the hotel is located in a good area and close to ev
- good deal hotel - I have been to Beijing, but I did not know there is a hotel
- Good Hotel - Upon arrival, we were greeted by the staff and they were eff
- Good location & friendly hotel staff - Hotel staff are friendly and helpful. Able to speak English.
- Good location and hotel service - To my surprise, the hotel room is very clean and cosy.
- good location and hotel service - we enjoyed staying in this hotel. everything was ok.
- Good location and pleasant staff - We stayed four nights at this hotel. While the room was cle
- Good Location and Reasonably Priced - stayed at days inn forbidden city with 6 other companions.
- Good Location and Service - it's located in a quiet alley which is a 10 minutes walk to
- Good location but room a bit small. - We find the hotel very convenient in respect of short walkin
- Good location for discovering the Forbitdden City - Friendly stuff, even English speaking. The rooms were ok, bu
- good location hotel - Hotel is not along the main road so our taxi driver almost m
- Good location very near to every thing you need - Nice comfortable, safe. me and my wife have real fun roaming
- Good location, get the deluxe twin room at least - A good value hotel with plenty of restaurants close if you w
- good location - everything is good, near wangfujing street, subway, forbidde
- good location - I liked staying there. just a perfect room compare to price
- good location - I've stayed at this hotel several times as it is extremely c
- Great hotel and location - We had a great stay in Beijing at this hotel. It was better
- great hotel very helpful friendly staff - Hotel is great and the staff are very friendly and helpful,
- Great hotel with an even better location! - This hotel is in an unbeatable location close to Tienanmen s
- Great location and clean room - We stayed there for 7 nights. The hotel is located within wa
- Great location and good breakfast with shabby room - Even with a good discount, this room was expensive for what
- Great location and Great price - Pleasant stay, 4 nights next to Forbidden City. Hotel employ
- Great location and service with smile - The location is good, the rooms are clean, but the heater fo
- Great location but small room - Tucked between modern Wangfujing and the historical Forbidde
- Great location but small rooms - Days Inn Forbidden City is just a 15 minutes walk away from
- Great Location but small rooms - Have stayed at the Hotel from 20.8.2012 till 25.8.2012. Rea
- Great location but small rooms - overall great. room is a bit small but is ok. hotel staffs a
- Great location but small rooms - Very good hotel for budget stay. Amenities are good and room
- great location but small rooms - Warm and pleasant stay for shopping and sight-seeing.
- Great location close to the Forbidden City. - staff friendly, but spoke little english. problems with lat
- Great location for seeing a great city - I really enjoyed my second stay in this hotel, this time I t
- Great location to Forbidden City and Shopping - we had a lot of questions and planning to do once we got her
- Great location with areas for improvement - The location of Days Inn is very good. It is 10 mins away fr
- Great location with comfortable room - Helpful staff. Great location. Convenient cash exchange mach
- Great Location! - The staff at this hotel are excellent! They are extremely h
- Great location, good service but small rooms - Would recommend this to all, particularly Muslims as there i
- Great Location, Reasonable Price, Helpful Staff - The room is new, nice bed and pillow. Located in between Wan
- great location. nice hotel, spacious & clean room - the hotel is near attraction sites. room itself is clean and
- Great location. Receprion ok. - Only 2 blocks from Forbidden City. Wonderful!.
- great location - my daughter and i stayed in this hotel during our visit to
- Great Location - General great stay if you do not intend to spend the entire
- Great location - great location with a walking distance to forbidden city, wa
- Great location - Great location with disappointing services. Carpet looks ver
- Great Location - I like this hotel mainly for the location. The basement roo
- Great location - location, about 3-4mins walkingdistance to wang fu jing subw
- Great location - Our stay here is okey, because of its proximity to the place
- Great location - The location of this place is unbeatable. It is 5 min walk f
- Great place to stay - The room was very comfortable, not very big but nicely furni
- Great place - Loved it here, very good. Check out was very slow, which was
- Hotel for a traveler looking for reasonable price - The hotel is located between the forbidden city( palace muse
- Large size room - the size of the room is big, free internet in the room is ve
- Location is good but extremely small bathrooms. - Its near to Tiamen's Square. Airport is quite far and you mu
- Location, Location, Location - this hotel is within a short walking distance to the forbid
- Location, Location, Location - i like the location, the hotel is good value compare to othe
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - the room is clean,quite big ,near at the restaurant, easy tr
- Lovely hotel with a poor service without any smile - poor service.need someone to speak and understand english. t
- Lovely hotel with nice environment - The hotel has a nice environment with a mini garden. However