Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
West Lake District – Hubin Area
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (612)
May 23, 2011
The hotels location just a few minutes from the Lake is the best selling point. Breakfast was also very good.
On check in at the Ramada there was no welcoming smile as in other hotels on our trip. The room was old and needing a thorough makeover. Breakfast was good but the staff were all business and not very friendly. The best thing is the location with only a short walk to the lake. There aren't really any cheap restaurants (or any restaurants) close by which makes it hard if you don't want hotel food. Room service was awful and slow. Took 20 min. for someone to even answer the phone. Make sure you get the concierge to write out in Chinese on a paper where you want to go as taxi drivers are very cranky if they don't understand you.
Definitely do the the little bus (cart) around the lake. Its cheap and although you cant understand any commentary if a nice thing to do.
May 21, 2011
you get what you pay for with this hotel and everything is acceptable. gym is fine and there is a massage centre in the basement level. it is located close to the lake, so is convenient. the service is pretty average but again, acceptable. this seems to be the choice hotel for the average middle class chinese, probably because of the price.
May 19, 2011
Great location but small room and a little dirty
Walking distance to West Lake, friendly staff
The biggest selling point of the hotel is that it's about a 5-minute walk to West Lake, near a ferry pier. Good place to stay for sightseeing near the lake without costing an arm or leg. We also found the staff friendly and helpful, which made for a pleasant stay.
May 18, 2011
Great location with normal service
Lake view rooms were chosen, facing directly to West Lake. Though it's better than city scape I guess.. services were just normal, though service staffs have tried to be polite, good at receptions, servers and food were not up to international standard. Local food was great,
Hangzhou is ideal for West Lake, however, local transport is bad, very difficult to catch a taxi, v busy road traffic
May 11, 2011
Good location and good room
The hotel was located in near the west lake and not far commercial streets
The room was good, and location as well. Me and my wife had a nice stay.
I think the ratio price/quality is not bad.
April 24, 2011
decent hoel with a not very attractive price
only selling poiint is close to the west lake
1. lakeview room can only barely see the lake thorugh the side window, not worth the extra $ paid. 2. requested one bed at booking but was given a std room with 2 beds instead, asked for a change but replied 'none available'. 3. bell boy tried find a taxi at 1300 sunday but quit after 10 minutes, went into the hotel and disappeared. 4. air-con not cold enough as outside temperature was in mid 20's, wonder how it would be like if outside temperature goes to 30+. conclusion: will not select this hotel at this price as there are better options.
April 24, 2011
convenience in travelling to sai wu
the view outside this hotel is charming and the distance to the lake park is quite near. we enjoy walking along the lakeside by night and day. the roomservice and housekeeping is quick and their response to our request are efficent. the breakfast buffet is delicious and we do hope to have booking service of taxi service from this hotel.
April 24, 2011
Kinda old hotel, but comfortable enough
location is fantastic... a short walk away to west lake's walking trail. both western and eastern bfast are available.
Xihu (west lake) is a must-go place. Try to avoid weekends as the crowd can be quite overwhelming.
April 22, 2011
Central location, value for the money
Very central location, close to many tourist attractions ,public transport.
The hotel is right in the middle to most places, very close to Westlake, 5 minutes walk. Also close to many public bus routes, as in Hangzhou certain times of the day or night its impossible to catch a taxi, although its cheap to travel by taxis , the taxis driver can be picky for certain destination, if your destination doesn't the driver 's direction!
Overall the hotel room is big enough, clean and pleasant. The hotel staffs have limited English.One can miss the breakfast, limited choices, cold foods e.g. Bacons.
But its value for the money.
Westlake - walking, boat ride or miniature bus ride.
Night shopping at Wushan Square.
Night of Westlake - very speacial light show, not to be missed
April 17, 2011
Nice Location but normal service
Nice location, it is on the start of West Lake side road, very good place.
Hum, me and mom spend 2 days in Hangzhou, we had a good time.
The hotel is very close to west lake, of course not as close as Hyatt, but the advantage is that you wont be bothered by the tourist noise, and it's is really quite in the room.
But i feel the hotel reception people are not as professional as in Shanghai, maybe i'm picky, hehe, of course i paid 1000RMB (150 USD) i want good service.
One more thing i feel not that good is the price doesn't include Breakfast, that's very inconvenient for tourists.
In a word, the hotel is worth as 4 star hotel, just for the location.
About 5 minutes walk to West Lake, but the street is very crowded.
Also hotel is very close to the restaurant street, you can have local food, tasty.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Ramada Plaza Hai Hua Hotel, Hangzhou
- A pleasant stay - The hotel staff are friendly and helpful, more than once, th
- Average Service - This hotel located in a very good location which compare the
- Clean hotel very good location next to West Lake - Hotel very clean, and the best is the location, with a view
- Convenient location - Front desk helpful.
convenient location to shopping and sho
- Conveniently located -
- Decent Value - No complaints on the room or location of the hotel. That's
- Front desk can speek English reasonably well. - door man called david very helpful. chinese name and englis
- Good location, nearby most popular lake. -
- Good Location - Foot massage not open in AM. Rooms smelled like smoke.
- Good quality hotel near to the heart of the city - Good hotel for a business traveller as it maybe lacks the ad
- Good service - The service in the hotel was very good. The staff was very h
- Great hotel about 200 metres from the West Lake - the concierge was very helpful. he called up several informa
- great hotel really flash for china - Stayed at the end of our trip in china was a bit of a treat
- Great hotel, great rooms, clean, etc. - I stay at this hotel many times a year because it's clean an
- Great hotel, great service - really friendly! - excellent service, concierge people are friendly and very he
- Great Hotel - very happy with stay
- Great location and friendly and helpful staff - the most notable thing is the friendliness of the staff ther
- great location and good service - good place to stay, near shopping mall and a lot of restaura
- Great location, hotel is comfortable wbut no wifi - 1. very good location, cause just next to xi hu
2. some sho
- Great location, nice hotel. - The hotel’s lobby is beautiful, as well as the guest room. K
- great location - I stayed at this hotel on the weekend , the staff we very po
- great location - nice and comfort good view and very near to west lake so can
- Great Location - On check in at the Ramada there was no welcoming smile as in
- great location - perfect location for shopping and walking at the lake
- great location - starting with the reception, it was warm and helpful. the lo
- Great Location - The hotel is very near to the West Lake. We arrived at the H
- Great Location-shame about the construction site - The hotel is nicely situated for the lake-side attractions a
- Great Value Hotel- Very Close to West Lake - This hotel was an excellent choice and provided a good stand
- Great - This is a nice hotel very close to Hangzhou attractions. The
- Hotel with great locafion - the hotel was very comvenient as it is located about 5 minut
- Hotel - I am happy that I chose your hotel as it is convenient, very
- It's an "all ok" Hotel - there's a 10mins walk from West Lake, so the location is ok,
- Lovely Hotel and service and also good location. - Overall a good stay.But the hotel is very old , needs a upli
- Lovely hotel, nice staff, in a great location. - easy checkin, rooms good, although beds hard, but that seems
- Near to west lake and shopping streets - nice rooms within walking distance to west lake, hotel busin
- near Westlake but old varnish - The bed and the pillow are not comfortable. Front desk is qu
- Old hotel and nothing special about the service. - 1. The air conditioner was not working well in the 1st room
- Ramada international five star standard. - The foyer of the hotel gives you expectation that the hotel
- Stay at Ramada Hai hua - Ramada Hai Hua hotel is located just across West Lake. Besid
- very nice hotel :) - nice and clean , Good staff , very cooperative and very help
- very nice hotel with very comfortable rooms - We liked being in a different location on our second stay in