Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Pudong - New Int'l Expo Center
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (722)
December 08, 2011
easy acces from subway rather modern hotel, stuff friendly and helpful simple room clean have restaurant but not easy to get good service in restaurant, nice breakfast with plenty of choise simple dishes, wifi - internet expensive should be included beware of taxi they try to scam you every time
recomend to have chinese guide
December 03, 2011
Conveniently located at the exit of a MRT station
friendly english speaking hotel staff
Good location. Near to MRT station and within walking distance to the Exhibition hall and shopping mall.
December 02, 2011
Interesting Decor, handy location
easy access to subway station
Late night arrival (just after midnight), a bit stressed out after paying over the odds for an official "hotel" car to take me to the hotel. The driver ended up trying to drop me at the wrong hotel, and then had the nerve to ask for a tip once we finally made it to the right place.
My advice - take a normal cab from the taxi stand, and have chinese address details written down to show the driver.
slightly off hand welcome by reception staff. Initially told that they were putting me in another hotel or room for the first night & would then relocate me? I protested, and ended up in a studio room overlooking the park - no further comments made about being relocated.
Room was clean & comfortable. It's a funky decor in these rooms. Everything is there and works. Breakfast was a reasonable spread with daily changes in the cooked items.
Location is very easy for getting around via subway. The back door of the hotel opens into the subway lobby for line 2 - Century Park Station. From there it's only one stop to the Maglev train station which whisks you to the airport super fast. Take line 2 the other way, and it takes you into the heart of Shanghai for sightseeing etc.
Hotel is less than 2km walk from the massive Shanghai New International Expo Centre. Also reachable via subway. Another advantage of this location is that it is very quiet around the immediate vicinity of the hotel - no hawkers, pan handlers, pimps and other shady individuals trying to extract cash from your wallet everytime you set foot outside the premises - which is what you get when you stay in the centrally located hotels.
United States of America,
December 02, 2011
I had hoped it's central location ment better acces to restaurants, etc. Not so.
November 19, 2011
Comfortable, modern great value for money hotel
modern, access to subway, friendly service, good breakfast. Comfortable, well-designed rooms
the hotel provided great value for money with well designed, modern rooms. the rooms are small but well designed and comfortable. the fitness centre was adequate with new and modern equipment. the free wifi in the lobby was helpful although i would have preferred free internet in the rooms too. breakfast was great and the breakfast restaurant layout included individual and group tables.
November 18, 2011
Chic hotel with good service
Close to the Pudong Exhibition Centre
A small lovely hotel that is not easy to find. Most of the taxi drivers do not know where exactly it is. Clean spacious rooms though of various sizes so make sure the hotel would not assign a smaller room to your boss if you are travelling together. It did happen in my case. The staff at the front desk and bell office are very helpful.
Though the hotel is close to the exhbition centre, you could not walk over there since it is quite a distance.
November 18, 2011
Hotel in the middle of nowhere
I chose this Hotel because it was located one stop from the exhibition center stop. The rooms were small and, although the staff recommended a bakery cum coffee shop at the corner, I was disappointed by the selection and service. For dinner, I had to catch a taxi to another location where I found twelve Restaurants that offered some interesting choices. The only advantage is that there is a convenience store close by where you can buy some essentials and sandwiches.
Tried having dinner at the Restaurant at the Hotel and was again disappointed by the quality and taste of the cooked food. The prices were high when compared to outside Restaurant of a similar class.
November 10, 2011
Quick to and from the Airport and also Shanghai via the subway
I had a lot to do in a short time in Shanghai and the location of the hotel, near the maglev meant that I had checked in 25 minutes after getting out of the airport. This also meant that I could pack meetings and other stuff in and still make my flight. Convenient!
The bed was very comfortable and the room was large and reasonably appointed. The building itself does seem like it was built in a hurry and some of the fixtures in the bathroom are already showing their age.
That said, there is a design vibe, the subway is directly below the hotel, and you can be right in the heart of shanghai, without taxi driver madness, within 15 minutes of being in the elevator.
In short, much to recommend.
Take the subway! It is easy enough and you can see everything you need by using the number 2 line, from this hotel.
November 10, 2011
Great hotel directly above a train station
Sit just above Century Park train station
great room interior, above train station, opposite a park, opposite a supermarket. no wifi in the room, only lan that incurs additional charges.
It is on Pudong side, serene environment, not busy like Puxi.
October 28, 2011
Very nice and quiet hotel
Friendly service from the staffs
stayed 1 night and was very impressed with the friendliness of the staffs. location was good in terms of away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Dorsett Shanghai @ Century Park, Shanghai
- A good hotel with excellent service - staffs are responsive with our request. Close to Expo centr
- Average hotel, average food and average location - Our stay was ok for where we stayed as we needed to be close
- Awesome and courteous servcie - The staffs were very friendly and very professional.
- Boutique hotel - a surprisingly nice hotel. decoration is nice and location i
- cheap, ok - stayed here 4 nights, was attending Domotex (flooring show).
- Chinese style - easy acces from subway rather modern hotel, stuff friendly
- Decent hotel - Service was pretty good. Room was not very clean.. floor had
- Decent hotelnear to Exhibition Centre - I used to visit Expos. Yue Shanghai hotel was my first stay
- definitely a good hotel to stay at shanghai -
- Everything in good order - the location very close to the exhibition center is a sellin
- Good business hotel - this hotel is located in what seems a residential area, the
- Good Location with nice room - I was there only for one night thus not too much comments ab
- Good place - I could not enjoy the corner room that I've booked because I
- Good service - Friendly stuff, good location, good service, good price, no
- Good value hotel - Good location, and metro Line 2 "Century Park" station is ju
- Good Vaue for money, Ideal location - The hotel is about 10 minutes away from Putong's central bus
- Great Hotel at Great Location - this hotel is great for budgets.
room is very clean, quiet,
- Great location & service. Staff were outstanding. - Hotel is on Line 2 directly from Pudong airport or 1 subway
- Great location and awesome hotel - excellent front desk staff and most of the them able to spea
- Great location but small rooms - service was good and hotel location is convenient. there is
- great location decent rooms - rooms are comfortable, a little small but not cramp. great l
- Great location for early flights - i was in transit in shanghai for 15 hours and needed a place
- Great place if you attending trade show - It is very closed to the International Expo Centre and there
- Great place to stay ! - Very clean and nice hotel, close to Shanghai Metro Train, sa
- I only stayed for one night, service excellent - From the booking on the net to the arrival and stay at the h
- lovely design and comfortable bed - If I have to go to shanghai I will surely stay at Dorsett ag
- Lovely hotel with a great location - Loved this hotel! I got upgraded to a suite since they had n
- lovely hotel with great location - wonderful hotel. dont hesitate to book but take a phrasebook
- Lovely staff - It's very closed to subway and Shanghai New'Int Expo.
- Lovely stay -
- Moden chinese style hotel - nice hotel near the exhibition center. shuttle bus to the fa
- Modern very nice hotel - nice hotel with class.
within walking distance to expo cent
- Near Metro, breakfast is limited choice - Small hotel, breakfast choice is limited. Service is not re
- Nice boutique style hotel - Its a small hotel, but very cosy. The staff are friendly, an
- Nice location - Nice location with a good view of the park. We liked the kin
- Not worth at this price - I am not satisfied with this hotel as they are charging too
- Pleasantly Surprised - A wonderful hotel, centrally located, at a great price
- The Best Small Luxury Hotel in Shanghai - It is a great hotel. Very convenience. There are Train Stati
- very flash hotel - our stay was mainly due to the shanghai world expo, therefor
- Very Good hotel, fair price. - Stayed in a Deluxe Park View room. Room was quite nice, bath
- Very good hotel - Good location if you know the subway system but fairly easy
- Very well located hotel, with a great view - This hotel allowed me to move around Shanghai without any ne
- Yue Shanghai Hotel -