Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Xuhui - Xujiahui & Everbright Center
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (479)
March 08, 2011
Good Value and spacious
Very large rooms with excellent work table for business travelers. Huge bathroom.
Very helpful front desk. Breakfast is at the cafe next door with very good full breakfast. Excellent location and convenient. Only problem was the Air conditioning did not work well and has no heat for the cold room. Staff was very helpful and offer to change room but it seems to be problem with the whole hotel. hey have a repair technician the next day to fix.
will come back again.
March 07, 2011
easy to getting the taxi, good location
is a Boutique Hotel, convinience place to shanghai City, clean Room, suitable for couple or business stay
March 02, 2011
Big room but breakfast to be improved
Big room, reasonable price, ideal for non-smokers, free wifi and broadband
No door for washroom not suitable for 2 persons sharing the room
February 22, 2011
Nice hotel...spacious room
I would recommend this hotel for couples. They have only few rooms, but rooms are really spacious and you can choose different style of rooms. It gave you a year seventies feeling.
Bed, towels, and other amenities are tidy and clean.
United States of America,
February 22, 2011
Charming Hotel in Heart of French Concession
Optimal Location / Chic Rooms / Amazing Bed & Pillows
Gallery Suites is a unique & charming hotel housed in a heritage Shanghai building. The location in the heart of the French Concession is ideal, the rooms are unique & chic and the bed is among the most comfortable I've experienced.
Definitely a nice change of pace from the twice as expensive chain hotels & shames any of the very local Chinese brands with their plywood beds...
Haiku is approximately 1 km down Hengshan Lu and boasts some of the best fusion Japanese food anywhere...
February 22, 2011
bad service and not fun
the latest rebates on prize should be 70%
The breakfast. What a pityful service for Shanghai. The waitresses rather have a chat on the mobilephone or send SMS than serving the guests. This is not a star worth and should be totally revamped if this hotel wants to go for four starts.
Also forget the concierge service. They check a restaurant round the corner on the Internet-site, that we could check everywhere.
The hotel is at the end of a really sleazy bar street of Shanghai. Forget the former Champs Elisee of Shanghai glory.
Families with young children
February 12, 2011
Fancy & modern rooms suitable for couples
Very modern room, near to the subway, walking distance to convinient store
Very discreet hotel entrance. Taxis cannot enter the drive way thus we have to cross the busy roads with 3 heavy baggage. Once entering the hotel, pls do not expect a grand lobby. Its small & very home operated hotel. A staff helped us checked in & we were heading to our rooms.
Once in the rooms, my son was so amazed by the modern look of the room. Very chic, very clean ..... but no toilet door my hubby exclaimed! Its a open toilet concept with a standing shower with screen. I loved the open bathtub but having a 6 yrs old with me, I can't really enjoy my dip. Wide space of room, clean bed, big closet, huge writing table, turnable tv (can turn facing bed or facing the living area). No mini bar. A kettle for coffee & tea making facility, a tiny fridge.
As for the comp breakfast, do not expect a wide buffet range. They served simple american breakfast. Coffee, juice, eggs, ham or bacon, tomato or mushroom & toast.
February 04, 2011
nice location and room condition
location is very close to city and there are lots of restaurants near by hotel.
January 05, 2011
Lovely hotel,good services, and great location
Lovely hotel, good services, great location, very nice room style& food
lovely hotel, good services, great location, very nice room style&food, i kind of love this hotel. i will go back there again
December 29, 2010
A very good boutique hotel
one of the best hotel i have ever been. the room is awesomely decorated. staffs are very helpful. we had a wonderful experience staying there! it really felt like home!
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - @ Gallery Suites Hotel, Shanghai
- @ Gallery Suites Hotel -
- - The only thing I can say is that the staff was curteous when
- An average boutique hotel -
- Big room and comfortable bed -
- Charming - Nice place and clean. Only 2 negative things: 1) Shower was
- Decent Place, but service could be improved - this place is just about ok. we expected a lot more, but we
- Excellent accommodations in the French Concession - We found the Gallery Suites to be an excellent choice when s
- Good Value and spacious - Very helpful front desk. Breakfast is at the cafe next door
- Great Hotels - The location is great if you want to check out the local bar
- Great location and nice bath room - Location of the hotel is great. Central of the town (Xu Jia
- great stay! -
- great style, comfort, size, price, location - only downside is the hotel does not offer many amenities.. a
- Happy stay @ gallery suites - the hotel located in a nice location in shanghai. rooms are
- Home Sweet Home - It is the second time I stay in this hotel. The room is comf
- Hôtel charmant et service avec le sourire - GReat locations. my first option for staying in shanghai. be
- love everything, it doesn't look very good - i love it! will stay there again!
love the bathtub with park
- Love the room!!! - I have read the previous reviews complaining about the noise
- lovely art deco building in french concession - We only stayed one night, but the one bedroom suite was very
- lovely hotel, great location - spent 7 nights in that hotel with colleague on a business tr
- Nice Decor Room with Good Service staffs - Had a pleasant stay, as Hotel customer service staffs are al
- Nice hotel but lacking any service - Although the rooms and location of this hotel were nice, we
- Nice hotel well located - The hotel is well located inside the french concession, with
- Nice Location, close to subways - with great location on the Hengshang road, close to subway 1
- nice quaint boutique hotel - nice quaint,spaciou boutique hotel, not far from city area a
- Once more, I choose @ gallery suites - Again, I choose @ gallery guites Hotel for this business tri
- really nice location - Hotel is located at central shanghai, very close to hengshan
- seriously amazing suites - fantastic rooms and the hotel staff were very accomodating w
- spacious rooms, fairly quiet, good location - it was fine... lots and lots of space for the price..contemp
- The beaded curtain - This hotel location is great in the French Quarter. However
- vintage - classic shanghai styled hotel, vintage decoration, reception
- wonderful stay - hotel's a delight, a look into the past and art, with alot o