Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
JingAn - SHA Exhibition Center
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (441)
Families with older children
September 01, 2012
Great Location, Best Value
The Spa and the Rooms are amazing
Pleasant stay. Will definitely stay here again. The view are amazing. It's more suited for couple stay rather than family stay.
The location is superb. Next to the hotel is a food court. Finding food is very convenient.
Jing'an restaurant inside the hotel has a very good service and a very good value for the money spent.
August 29, 2012
For the design & lifestyle conscious
well interior design, generally helpful staff
the moment you step into the puli, you would be wowed by the excellent design & ambiance of the surrounding. of course, staff are all friendly and helpful.
the only complaint i have would be the front desk personnel. i did not feel welcomed at all while check-in.
loved every part of the hotel the way it was designed & presented. i had a deluxe room & its wonderful. i only have to comment the room is a little dusty.
August 28, 2012
loved every moment of our stay, lovely break from the hustle and bustle in shanghai!
August 28, 2012
Second stay and will now make regular
Had a good experience the first time so thought we'd try again and were impressed again. Received complementary room upgrade and free mini bar.
August 27, 2012
Very comfortable and peaceful hotel, world class s
Peaceful environment in a busy environment, very good service
the hotel is located next to the busy shopping district, but in a quiet street. within walking distance to shanghai jianan mtr station. (1 min walk)
when you enter the room, you will feel the peaceful, calming environment straightaway.
when you enter your room, you can feel the mix of historial chinese culture and morden living.
you have a bath next to the window where you can enjoy the streetview or view of the park while taking a relaxing bath.
the services are extremely good and remarkable, in a normal 5 star hotel, the hotel slippers are usually warp in a plastic bags and placed in a cupboard, but for this hotel, you will find that after a busy long day of sightseeing, you will find that they have already place the slipper just next to your bed unwrapped, ready to be used.
not to mention you will already find a bottle of water and a glass on the bedside table for a sip before going to bed.
the services are very detailed, things are placed in location that will be most convenient for you to retrieve, not to mention about the free mini bar and fresh fruit everyday.
overall, this hotel is beyond 5 star, world class services, peaceful and calm environment and very detailed care. these are the things that you wont find in those branded hotel.
i will definately come back to this hotel next time i visit shanghai again, it is not cheap but you feel you get more value than the money you spent.
August 25, 2012
Amazing place to stay
Most stylist and comfortable presentation throughout
This is my third time here in shanghai
I have stayed in other luxury hotels internationally and locally in Shanghai before
this hotel has become my top choice
I feel pretty and pampered when I stay here even when the stay is just a sleep before my flight
the facility and fittings are all to the highest standard
the lobby, the bathroom in the lobby, the library are all just wonderful
i have to check out the spa and pool next time
Hotel Feature Tip:
very high standard and fine fittings
August 19, 2012
Peaceful, stunning hotel; lacks a vibe
Designer rooms, nice amenities
This was my second stay at this hotel. The location right next to Jing'an Temple and right off of Nanjing West is vey convenient. As far as creature comforts go, the rooms are impecable and the restaurant very nice - that said, perhaps a little pricey for what you get. Tranquil lobby, perhaps too much so.
United States of America,
August 18, 2012
beautiful, clean and accomodating
This is the most expensive hotel I've ever stayed at. If your company is footing the bill, this is the place. If you are not cautious about money, this is the place. If you want a native experience, this is not the place. Not that there are many places left in Shanghai to experience that, but this is far from that. There is an espresso machine, free candy and shower and tub option. There are black out curtains, if you have a hard time with jetlag. The surrounding area is hi end shopping and chain restaurants, if thats your thing.
The restaurant is good and delivers to your room. Its very expensive. Very.
August 18, 2012
beautiful hotel with top end lobby and lovely spac
very very fine presentation of lobby and room
the hotel is s stylish
the staff is very friendly and helpful
the lobby is perfect for meeting people for business or socially
the range of drinks and cost are very reasonable for a fine boutique hotel
the business centre has mac computers, all very high end and convenient
Hotel Feature Tip:
the room is fantastic with top end fittings
August 15, 2012
A Beautiful Zen & Modern Hotel Great Location!
Unique Modern Design, Ambient, lovely pool, steam and sauna room! Love the lobby
the hotel is very ambient, it is a perfect mix between the east and the west. as soon as you check into the modern/well-decorated rooms, you can instantly be relaxed. i love it how the tv turns on with the zen music playing at the background, truly fantastic!
great location close to nanjing west road shopping district, everything is within walking distance.. love the hotel slippers too, very comfy!!
try the weekend brunch at the hotel restaurant, very nice!
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Puli Hotel and Spa, Shanghai
- A wonderful place - This hotel has superb ambience and I can highly recommend th
- Amazing Puli - We stay only two night in the Puli in Shanghai. That's still
- Beautiful room - beautiful people. beautiful place, beat choice in shanghai
- Best hotel - i picked puli hotel for a short business stay over weekend.
- Comfortable Environment - Cancelled two other booking that day because those hotels we
- Disappointing Experience - Although the Puli has very good reviews and reputations, our
- Good but not exceptional service - We chose the Puli hotel based on the very high reviews that
- Good Design Hotel. -
- Good Quality Hotel and Location - Subject to price have made this hotel my preferred when stay
- Great Hotel, Great Location, Great Service - I would have to say this is my 6th time staying at the Puli
- Great hotel -
- Great Location, Best Value - Pleasant stay. Will definitely stay here again. The view are
- Great location, nice decor - convenient location which is close to jing'an temple station
- great room - great location,very nicely done room
love the view from bat
- great urban resort - service is excellent with good breakfast
the location is gre
- Highly recommended - Spacious room with very nice decor. Nice swimming pool. Hand
- I loved my stay! -
- Lovely hotel with lots of privacy - Enjoyed the stay very much, entrance is shielded from main s
- lovely hotel - it was very gentle and helpful staff. spa was great and brea
- Lovely, comfortable rooms and Great location - my wife and i have always enjoyed travelling, and having a g
- luxurious hotel -
- luxury relax and silence hotel ! - the puli hotel and spa is a luxurious, calm, relaxed place i
- Now my fave hotel on the planet. - This is my first stay at Puli and I was impressed beyond all
- Really impressive hotel - the puli hotel is shanghai is a nice departure from the stan
- The most beautiful hotel I have ever been in! - this was by far the most beautiful hotel i have ever stayed
- understated glamour - Puli has always been one of my favourite stays in Shanghai.
- Very high quality service and nice hotel - I had a great stay here. This hotel was recommended by a fri
- very impressed - we were very impressed by the level of service, design and f
- very nice - It is a great hotel....Best pool in shanghai.. Best beds in