Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : Howard Johnson Chuansha Pudong Airport
Pudong Int'l Airport (PVG)
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (697)
December 18, 2012
Good choice if you need to be close to the airport
This hotel was very good priced, for what it is. It is quite nice. Staff could be nicer, but you are in China, not Vietnam or Thailand, so adjust your expectations.
The gym was fine and pleasant. I really liked the breakfast, there were plenty of choices and it was very tasty.
The room was elegant and nice. The bathroom was nice too. The toiletries were of the cheap kind.
You need to check the shuttle hours to make sure they will pick you up. Or take a taxi, it was inexpensive anyway. Less than 10 USD, I can't remember exactly. Our taxi driver didn' t give us the change and took off though. So pay attention to that.
We took the metro to go downtown. It was only a couple of blocks away.
This is a great place to stay at when you need to be close to the airport. The location is a bit sketchy, but if you are only sleeping here, it is ok.
December 18, 2012
great location for business
very good location for business
Reception staff dont speak english
problem in communication
December 15, 2012
Far from city center, close to airport, good room
Close to airport, has a shuttle service, there are shops around
Good reception, good rooms, good lobby, breakfast is good but not so good for a European, close to airport, has an airport shuttle, has free wi-fi at the room, but works very slow, good and clean rooms, beds are comfortable, there are shops and restaurans around, there is a famous fast food and pizza restaurant, one bakery. 5 min to metro station and 10 min to shopping area, there is an apple store there. It's far from city center. This is thşs hotel's biggest handicap. I may stay there but this time I'll check four points by sheraton and Radisson hotels their area is good; thumbs up center. Name comes from a sculpture. Once I have stayed at radisson, now room rates are high.
there is a mc donalds and papa jones pizza. Papa Jones service was bad. Walk 10 min to left direction to metro direction, pass the station and walk more. There is a pizza hut and some cafes.
December 15, 2012
Good service friendly staff and close to airport
Location to Pudong Airport.
This hotel has a shuttle service to and from the Pudong Airport Terminals, you must book for the trip with hotel.
The Breakfast meal is buffet style with plenty of Western food as well as Chinese food.
The staff were friendly and spoke in most cases good English.
Railway station is less then 300 metres from the hotel. About 30 minute to centre of Shanghai.
December 13, 2012
good hotel near by airport, good food
i was staying in this hotel, because was near by airport and i had just one night in shanghai. there is good spa and massages in 4th floor, good restaurant, but quiet cold in the lobby. near by are some shops and sports outlet as well as cinema. to reach the airport you can use shuttle bus. it takes approximately 10-15 minutes.
December 11, 2012
Great Hotel -,Staff friendly and very helpfull
Buffet evening dinner was very good with a varied menu
We chose this Hotel because it is near to Pu Dong Airport and provided a free transfer as we had an early morning flight. On arrival we found them room very welcoming and comfortable We got 100% service here and would recommend this Hotel.
December 08, 2012
Quoted as 5 star but only 4 star. Also air-conditioning did not work so told to leave window open.Staff were friendly but other hotel clients complained about issues that I saw.
Families with young children
December 04, 2012
I stayed for one night. Had a morning flight next day. Good service and airport shuttle bus is very good. Subway station very near so it was eysy to go Shanghai centrum in the evening. Room was big and nicely decorated. Bed was comfortable and big. Breakfast was good. Western and asian alternatives. There is also shops and restaurants right next to hotel.
Near airport and airport shuttle bus included.
December 01, 2012
Good Airport Hotel near Pudong Airport
Make sure you get a room away form the street as this is very noisy.
November 29, 2012
10 minutes to airport, 30 minutes to city
very good price/value-scale
Very good location for business trip. 10 minutes by taxi to airport, 30 minutes to city by taxi. Subway five minutes walk. Subway station on the way from airport to city (approx. 15 minutes to airport, 45 minutes to city). Very clean room, extra table for working. Nice local neighbourhood with many shops, small fake market, restaurants next by. McDonalds two minutes walk. English spoken at receiption. Big lounge and business center. Good W-LAN only availble ín lobby. Breakfast very good for all travellers. Relaxing not used. For sightseeing I recommend a hotel near downtown because long trip to downtown area. For business very good. Only one disadvantage: Slow LAN-Connection inside some rooms. Could be improved by the hotel.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The QUBE Pudong, Shanghai
- Beautiful hotel with an awesome city view - Beautiful hotel with an awesome city view and serving staff
- Clean Hotel within a short drive to the hotel. - great hotel close to the airport. the shuttle comes every h
- Comfortable hotel close to airport - I had stayed here several years ago when this was the Howard
- Comfortable sleep, luxury stay. - beautiful, comfortable room. stylish bathroom with bath. co
- Convenient to the Airpor & really good rooms -
- Exce;;ent Hotel, but little bit far away from city - stay in qube hotel since 6/26 ~ 6/82, nd need extra night du
- Excellent Value - Stay was excellent for the reviews that I read. It was bette
- Fantastic room and great service - the business class room was lovely with a great view, lots o
- Good choice if you need to be close to the airport - This hotel was very good priced, for what it is. It is quite
- Good for the money, excellent staff. - Good, generous hotel -and so it should be for the money.
- Good hotel fat airport - the hotel was fine.
it is agoda that i have a problem wit
- good hotel for staying close to Pudong airport -
- Good Hotel. - howard jonhson hotels in china always seem to be good.you kn
- Good location with nice hotel - the hotel is in a great location and the shuttle bus to the
- Good place and clean - It is close to air port and nice room also have shuttle bus
- Great for foreigners - excellent service and staff
very conveniently located near
- Great Hotel and good value for money - Close to airport and only $8 per taxi, although a shuttle bu
- great hotel near airport Pudong - i came for business and short stay i like a lot
- Great hotel,great room, ideal location for airport - i thoroughly enjoyed my stay here albeit a single night.
- Great hotel - Second time here and will come back again. Nothing to compla
- Great location for getting to the airport - enjoyed my short stay, no negative but not the best location
- Great room and clean - The hotel is new building
Good English communication with s
- Howard Johnson Chuansha Pudong Airport -
- Initially average - so much better than the howard johnson beiging (avoid)
- Modern hotel and clean - advertised as a 5 star but will qualify as a 4 star for diff
- Modern hotel - this is a great hotel for a night stay as it is near the pud
- Near Airport - I picked this hotel because it was close to airport and near
- New hotel. clean, 20 min. from PVG by shuttle-bus - Rather new hotel, clean, 2 minutes walking from metro statio
- Nice Airport Hotel, good shuttle bus services -
- nice but cold - The room was quite nice - modern and clean, but the hotel lo
- Nice cosy hotel for all flight transfer travelers - Great sea view with both sun raise and sun set view
- nice hotel - good hotel, with off street parking. my room was large and w
- Nice location and great bedroom - i greatly enjoyed the room, which is large and well-appointe
- Nice place to stay before flying out of PVG - Location was a little dull, but expected as booked for locat
- Nice room, friendly staff and close to the metro - The hotel was easy to spot from the metro. When we checked
- Nice stay. -
- Perfect to catch an early flight - The Qube is a new hotel, with very clean and spacious room l
- Quiet location but poor coordination (Service) - I was travelling from USA and stop-over in this hotel for a
- Quite - Near Airport Pudong, there are shuttle bus to pudong airport
- Very nice hotel, well worth the money. - I stayed here the night before an early flight out of Pudong
- Very nice, close to airport - Very pleasant, good shuttle to airport. The metro is Aldo c
- Welcoming Hotel - Stayed here for one night, the hotel is situated not very fa