Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (892)
October 19, 2010
Nice location but compact in size!
The room is very small but equipted with all the basic guest need. cozy decoration with windows but i've found some stains on the bed sheet :(. small elevator need to wait quite long time since only one. the bathroom is really tiny, w/ asian body also have difficulty using the bathroom. staffs are friendly but the entrance quite confusing. Location is good, close to mtr station and hung hom, the price is cheap, very affordable for budget travellers.
There are lots of nice eateries just a walk away from hotel. The teahouse & BBQ shops are great!
Families with young children
October 18, 2010
in my life i never had stayed in a such a worse hotel....!!!! the hotel room is very-very small and the bathroom is smaller ever i had seen. the location is bad! very close to funeral parlour...
if anyone wanna see/visit how the funeral parlour will be.. dont worry this will be a great place to stay on.
the receptionist cum customer service people is the worse people ever i've seen in the world. if u ask them any thing which u do no, they will show their face as thoght they have been locked up with a lot of work.
please do not stay here anymore
October 16, 2010
For those who need only sleep and leave baggage
Price, MTR 5 min walk, not very far from center
Check in and check out not long, for european adaptor you can ask on reception. . You can pack your bagage only on bed - no more place. Any way you have all necessary: tea set, soap, body wash, toothbrush. Just for a sleep. Walls are thin.
October 15, 2010
October 14, 2010
very small rooms-stand and sleep
very bad experience with the room no -space even to keep your one bag the room is 10 feet in size and 6 feet i bredth .
you wiill struggle to enter and exit.
onley price is attractive-in future never stay in this hotel atleast with family,if single person it is ok for 24 hrs
go to tsing ti for shoppig near to hotel
October 12, 2010
the location is near the train station but not easy to find by taxi is better take bus
The room is tiny but have everything that you need even hair dryer
United States of America,
October 11, 2010
Everything I Needed for a Comfortable Stay
I had never been to Hong Kong before and was in town just over the weekend to take the LSAT. I was on a tight budget and decided that the Bridal Teahouse was the best value I could find that would ensure my test-taking wouldn't be affected negatively by my living conditions. It was indeed exactly what I needed.
The room was small, with only a narrow strip of floor space across the length of the bed. The bathroom is small but a good size for a Hong Kong budget hotel, so I hear (it has a separate shower whereas many cheaper places will have the shower head in the toilet area). There was also a tiny nook with a mini desk and chair and a tiny table next to the window. Despite the smallness, it was fine for me, though I can imagine a couple staying there might feel a little cramped if needing to walk around in the room at the same time.
Slippers, toothbrushes, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, body wash, a kettle, a couple teabags and bottles of water and, of course, towels were all provided. Everything was clean and well cared for. The room had a good AC (that I was surprised seemed to have stayed on while I was gone), a phone, and a TV--though that only had three channels, one each in Mandarin, Cantonese, and English.
The bed felt soft by Chinese standards, but I have been living in the mainland for a while and am used to hard beds. I've seen other reviewers complain about them, but they're not bad if you know what to expect in China.
If you are on a budget and won't be spending much time in your hotel room, I highly recommend this hotel. If you spend time in your room to relax, you might want to look past the budget category in Hong Kong.
Location was great: right next to the MTR and across the street from a cluster of convenient and reasonable restaurants (though you might need to know a little Chinese or be adventurous to take advantage).
October 06, 2010
Lovely hotel with bad location
Service given is not good, poor location, far distance to the MTR.
October 04, 2010
budget establishment, good value
quick access to MTR, quiet area, inexpensive
Few minutes walk from MTR station with good direct sense, quiet area.
Honestly, standard room with single bed is very comfortable for ONE.
Well equip with fridge and small desk.
easily access to MTR and trains to Mainland
October 03, 2010
close to the metro, refrigerator in the room(if you manage to access it)
If you need a place just o sleep than this is probably ok if you are the size of chinese because the room I had with a twin bad was small. There was no place to put my luggage. I had to leave it in the bathroom and whenever I wanted to use the bathroom move it to my bed. There was no Internett on the hotel although they advertise it. They had a bad connection on the reception floor with only one place to sit, so there was a cue of guests holding their laptops to sit. I guess this hotel does not want it´s guests to spend time there. It is definitely not a relax hotel.. Only one slow lift with minimum space to service 20 floors with 4 rooms in each floor. R
The staff was not good and the ones that spoke english had no clue or did not care to assist the guests when presented a question. I asked the receptionist on how to get to the beaches and he just told me to go to central and ask there, he did not know nor planned to "waist" his time assisting a guest. There were so many episodes that it would take me the whole day to write all about it.
Anyway, I was expecting something completely different from whatever they showed on their website. It was completely different, believe me. I thought I had arrived at a wrong hotel. By the way, don´t pay the room deposit with a credit card. They reserve the amount(500 HK dollars) for I don´t know how long. It´s now more than 10 days since I left the hotel and the amount is still unavailable in my account
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Bridal Tea House Hung Hom Winslow Hotel, Hong Kong
- A friendly hotel convinence to the guests - The room is too small for the hotel guest and will be hard t
- Bridal Tea House Hung Hom Winsiow Hotel - the hotel is located at 57-61 winslow st,hung hom.the room
- Bridal Tea House Hung Hom Winslow Hotel -
- Bridal Tea House Hung Hom Winslow Hotel -
- bridal tea house - Even though the hotel is near the funeral, tourist can turn
- Cheap but not great..... - Room was very room, not much space to move around and store
- Clean hotel if you just need a place to stay - Even though I arrived late (midnight), the clerk was friendl
- Good but rooms were too small n very few tv channe - good but expected international channels in tv, with staff t
- Good for short staying - The staff English is not good, but is enough to basic things
- good things can come in small packages - The hotel has a very good location as i was visiting a frien
- Good value for Hong Kong - If it wasn't in Hong Kong I would have been shocked by the r
- Great Location but Small Rooms - For the price a very good option in Hong Kong. Be realistic
- great location but small rooms - this hotel has great locatioon. Shopping centre, train and b
- great location - location is ok..
n near to train station
i like the hotel se
- Great value but small rooms - hotel is in a very good location, it is very near mtr statio
- Hotel location near MTR but very small rooms - this hotel is very near hung hom mtr station. some eating an
- location OK, rooms so small you can't move - If you want to stay there as single take two single beds, on
- Location....Unbelievable - The location. It was close to the MTR, but the neighborhood
- My feet touched bathroom window - I only need to stay at hongkong for one night, even the room
- Nice and small but good value in HK - We checked in fairly late but the staff was quite understand
- Nice location but compact in size! - The room is very small but equipted with all the basic guest
- Nice location, small, thin walls - was not the easiest place to find, since there are two place
- Simple and cheap - It was a good value for money.
It is in good location and
- Small and convinient - Stayed for 4 nights. The whole experience was very convinien
- Small but nice -
- Small But Ok.... - Nice people, clean, wifi in lobby for free. no food close,
- small hotel location is ok - The rooms are really very small. The walkway is only suitabl
- Small place good for a small stay. - I only stayed here one night and two full days in Hong Kong
- Small room but Neat Bathroom - Very small reception , no seats, we need to wait in a queue
- Small room, affordable, good location - you get what you pay for. room was tiny but all i needed to
- Small room, fair location - The hotel is within walking distance from Honghum train stat
- small room - Rooms are very small. location is good, depite the room spac
- Small rooms with everything a Hotel should have - Though the room is small, the space is well utilise such tha
- the smallest room I have ever stayed in - the room is literally just big enough to fit a bed. two peop
- Tiny room and away from train station - I Prefer the branch in Yao Ma Tei more convenient and away f
- very small but cheap - I am a long term Hong Kong guy, but this was my first time i
- Very small room - The price is cheap compare to the other hotel. The location
- very very small hotel room - This hotel is very good if you're not worried about the size