Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (898)
United States of America,
June 22, 2010
Clean hotel if you just need a place to stay
Location: 10 min walk to Hung Hom Station. Quiet neighborhood.
Even though I arrived late (midnight), the clerk was friendly and professional. Room is small by Western standards, but it's Hong Kong, and the for the price, I'm not complaining. It's got everything you need: bed, shower, closet, tv, and most importantly, AIR CONDITIONING. I can't emphasize how important an A/C is for anyone that isn't used to humid weather. I chose this location because of how close it is to Hung Hom Station, which is where you can catch the HK-GuangZhou train. Conclusion: if you're a traveler on a budget that just needs a place to crash for a few nights, consider this hotel. I would stay here again.
June 19, 2010
Bridal Tea House Hung Hom Winslow Hotel
Rapport qualité-prix et properté
The room is too small. It is hard to get an instruction from the hotel staff. They are unable to give any help to show us how to get even to University which is three hundred meters far from hotel. Their English capacity is relativety limited.
I am satistied of my stay in this tea house. The room is clean, the shower is good.
June 18, 2010
A Great Flower among other Flowers
Location, very close to Hung Hom Station(landmark).
Being aware on the standard room and sizes of bed in HK is a must for you not be shocked. The room was small as usual, but clean and has basic amenities(fridge,dryer, etc) except for the water heater that doesn't heat much and wifi not available in room, you have to go to lobby to use their internet. Communication is quite hard in hongkong, but being near to Hung Hom Station, you are connected to any place you want to go in HK. Being close to shop selling funeral flowers, you will find Bridal tea house a great flower to stay in.
June 18, 2010
Good for a night stay
Cleanliness and room rate are affordable
Location is easy to find and got no problem on transportation,foods are everywhere and very affordable...but the hotel room is too small which is not advisable for those who wants to stay long...and staff have language barrier they cannot speak english well.
June 15, 2010
Bridal tea house hung hom
Very good location, right near hung hom station. Great place, very clean and tidy.
The beds were also very comfy.
I definately would recommend this hotel, very clean and in a good location. The rooms are small but if you are on a budget its a great hotel.
Families with older children
June 08, 2010
A room with full of surprises
The rooms are very clean and make good use of the available space.The hotel is located near the Train Station and has buses going everywhere from the bus stops just outside as well as across the street. It has the "Wellcome" cold store just below for all yr needs. It 10 mts walk to the Whampoa area and is also close to the Hung Hom market and nearby McDonalds
They say seeing is believing so no amount of reading can prepare you for the size of the rooms in the hotel. For 50$ you take one step into the room and your at the bed, half a step n yr near the toilet. You have to see a room to understand how small they actually can be. The bed just about ends where yr feet end and a wall meets the tip of yr toes, so tall people should look and book. The rooms and the toilets are very clean. There is a small shower cubicle so if one's in the shower the other can still use the toilet.The limited space at the side of the bed is nicely utilized as it has a small fridge, a table, hair dryer and hangars etc. I found the small chair useless as one can't sit in that space, the space could be utilized for keeping small travel bags if the chair is removed, since there no other space available for bag storage. The microwave in the corridor is handy when u need to warm up some stuff. If yr the kind that roams all day and just comes back to the hotel to sleep then this is the perfect place. After a while one gets used to the quaint little room. On the brighter side let's say everything's within hands reach when yr on the bed. Don't expect to move around too much if two people are in the room coz there's no space for that. One better be in the toilet, on the bed or in the outside corridor if the other wants to move around..lol. Overall if quite an experience to stay in one of these rooms, you realize the value of space if you live in a comfortable house and have to squeeze into these rooms. The bottom line..for 50$ it's the cheapest, cleanest ans smallest room money can buy. Cheers !!
The hotel's located close to the Hung Hom train station plus at the nearby bus stops you can get buses going to the Star Ferry Water Front or the Whampoa and Hung Hom water front. Also buses to the Airport are available at the nearby street.
June 06, 2010
Transit in Hong Kong
The hotel is very clean and offers cheap rates.
The hotel is about 7 mins from the Hung Hom Bus Station but it is difficult to find in the evening as there is no lighted signboard on it building.
You can take A21 directly from the Airport (can buy return ticket from Airport - only airport is selling ticket), can save quite a lot on transportation. You can also use the Optopus card if you have.
The location of this hotel is lousy!
You can only see shops serving the death, selling coffin - flowers - incense - prayer services
If you are on transit or short stop over, you can consider this. It is not easy to find cheap and clean hotel.
Shopping for the death only.
I can only see shops serving the death, selling coffin - flowers - incense - prayer services.
June 02, 2010
5 minutes walking to citybus terminal, costs only HK$33 from airport to hotel. Walking distances to other public transports. Close to PolyU, where my conference was. Clean rooms, reasonable price.
This was my second time in Hong Kong, I decided to book a fair price hotel. I think this hotel was the right one, since the transport expenditure also was saved. It is close to supermarkets and restaurants as well as other tourist spots in Kowloon area. Noteworthy the cooling system and cleanliness was suited my comfort.
Take bus from Hung Hom station to Tsim Sha Tsui station, Kowloon park is there.
May 23, 2010
Good price, small room
Cheap, and room is functional
May 14, 2010
Low price and a comfort hotel
a good hotel, a good staff, a comfort hotel, near by mtr. but u just have one time mineral water. what the difrent if i just one tome check in and every day i check in?
why just the firts time i come? i pay every day for the room? isn't right?
near by mtr
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Bridal Tea House Hung Hom Winslow Hotel, Hong Kong
- A friendly hotel convinence to the guests - The room is too small for the hotel guest and will be hard t
- Bridal Tea House Hung Hom Winsiow Hotel - the hotel is located at 57-61 winslow st,hung hom.the room
- Bridal Tea House Hung Hom Winslow Hotel -
- Bridal Tea House Hung Hom Winslow Hotel -
- bridal tea house - Even though the hotel is near the funeral, tourist can turn
- Cheap but not great..... - Room was very room, not much space to move around and store
- Clean hotel if you just need a place to stay - Even though I arrived late (midnight), the clerk was friendl
- Good but rooms were too small n very few tv channe - good but expected international channels in tv, with staff t
- Good for short staying - The staff English is not good, but is enough to basic things
- good things can come in small packages - The hotel has a very good location as i was visiting a frien
- Good value for Hong Kong - If it wasn't in Hong Kong I would have been shocked by the r
- Great Location but Small Rooms - For the price a very good option in Hong Kong. Be realistic
- great location but small rooms - this hotel has great locatioon. Shopping centre, train and b
- great location - location is ok..
n near to train station
i like the hotel se
- Great value but small rooms - hotel is in a very good location, it is very near mtr statio
- Hotel location near MTR but very small rooms - this hotel is very near hung hom mtr station. some eating an
- location OK, rooms so small you can't move - If you want to stay there as single take two single beds, on
- Location....Unbelievable - The location. It was close to the MTR, but the neighborhood
- My feet touched bathroom window - I only need to stay at hongkong for one night, even the room
- Nice and small but good value in HK - We checked in fairly late but the staff was quite understand
- Nice location but compact in size! - The room is very small but equipted with all the basic guest
- Nice location, small, thin walls - was not the easiest place to find, since there are two place
- Simple and cheap - It was a good value for money.
It is in good location and
- Small and convinient - Stayed for 4 nights. The whole experience was very convinien
- Small but nice -
- Small But Ok.... - Nice people, clean, wifi in lobby for free. no food close,
- small hotel location is ok - The rooms are really very small. The walkway is only suitabl
- Small place good for a small stay. - I only stayed here one night and two full days in Hong Kong
- Small room but Neat Bathroom - Very small reception , no seats, we need to wait in a queue
- Small room, affordable, good location - you get what you pay for. room was tiny but all i needed to
- Small room, fair location - The hotel is within walking distance from Honghum train stat
- small room - Rooms are very small. location is good, depite the room spac
- Small rooms with everything a Hotel should have - Though the room is small, the space is well utilise such tha
- the smallest room I have ever stayed in - the room is literally just big enough to fit a bed. two peop
- Tiny room and away from train station - I Prefer the branch in Yao Ma Tei more convenient and away f
- very small but cheap - I am a long term Hong Kong guy, but this was my first time i
- Very small room - The price is cheap compare to the other hotel. The location
- very very small hotel room - This hotel is very good if you're not worried about the size