Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2356)
December 22, 2011
convenient and Good location
Room is not big but comfy and convenient.Bed is too hard. But free wifi is good and room view with happy valley horse racing course is very nice and iphone speaker and recharger is sweet.
Entrance is very small and easy to be missed. No one is at the ground floor greeting guest. Front desk is on a different floor. apart from that, it is a good choice for guests who like Causeway Bay and shopping.
Hotel website did not mention the shuttle bus service. And hotel staff did not mention the free shuttle at the airport at the beginning. We have to call and ask them about that. Maybe agoda can help to add this info for future guests. Because airport hotel express did not add this hotel in their route but in fact there is a different vigor shuttle 150HKD does the transport. Very convenient even for late arrivals.
Hotel Feature Tip:
there is a hotel shuttle bus at the airport B12.
December 22, 2011
High quality design hotel
Quality of the room, view and the comfort
The stay in the room was fantastic. We fortunately got upgraded to the executive room which was located on the 28th floor. Half of the room was made of glass which created a spectacular view of the skyscrapers of Hong Kong. The location is perfect, close to everything and in a nice area with local restaurants.
The quality and design of the room was amazing. Everything was taken care of, even special converters for your electrical appliances. The bed was beautiful and comfortable, shower was perfect. Everything was just handled very well, very professional and with a lot of style.
December 21, 2011
comfort bed room with a good service hotel
bed/matress , location , design of the room
The location of this hotel is good. Not too far from mtr station (causewat bay ). They provide shuttle bus to the airport as well with 150hkd. Staff's are friendly and they will greet you with warm smiles :). One thing that should be improved is the bathroom. It's too small...
Timesquare mall is just 5 min walking distances
December 20, 2011
Clean & Contemporary Design
hotel is located about 6-7 mins walk from times square main entrance. however, another distance from subway station to times square main hall it takes approximately 7-8 mins walk. my room package wasn't include breakfast, however, there are plenty food stall/shop around hotel area. there is a market nearby, they serves various of fresh fruits & vege. those who loves fruits, you may able to get from the market with reasonable price. overall, the customer service of the hotel were great, free wifi in the room, modern design, spacious (deluxe room), fantastic view. worth to stay for the price i am paying for.
December 19, 2011
Very comfortable, great location, enjoyed!
Comfy bed and pillows. Easy walk to Times Square and MTR,
Needed somewhere to stay for a 3 day stop over between Australia and Europe. Found this hotel recommended and booked it. Arrived very early so they held our bags and gave us a room as soon as possible - very helpful. Had a great reliable free in-room internet connection for my laptop to assist with sightseeing plans. Found the bed and pillows extremely comfortable as well as all facilities. Easy walk to Times Square and the MTR which we used to get everywhere. Could also walk to the ferry to Kowloon. Tried all the local dining spots and enjoyed them. Excellent stay, polite and friendly staff and would recommend it highly.
Bought a 3 day Airport Express Travel Card which gave us return trip from and to the airport as well as 3 days unlimited travel on the MTR. Was perfect for our stay as it got us to all the spots we wanted to see.
December 18, 2011
A terrible joke
fragrance at reception desk
Bloody small room that does not live up to your name! Doesn't even have a lobby!
United States of America,
December 18, 2011
The location was okay. 5-10 walk to Time Square. Make sure you put out the Do Not Disturb sign or else someone will knock on your in the morning asking if you have any dry clean. The room is small and it was a deluxe. My slippers were never changed even though it was ripped. The bed sheet and pillow cases were never changed, they just organized it. Would not stay there again.
Short walk to Time Square.
December 14, 2011
Boutique in Hong Kong
Smart and up-to-date, good staff and location.
Deluxe room booked not available; immediate upgrade with apologies! Very pleasant room, excellent facilities. Staff very pleasnat and helpful. Good views. Close to main areas. No negatives.
December 14, 2011
The hotel is new and the rooms are clean and nice but small. The staff are also very helpful. However, the location is not very ideal. It's a very long walk to the MTR station in causeway bay. The taxis also don't stop on front of the hotel since there is a bus stop there. You have to go to times square for food. There are no decent restaurants near the hotel.
Just walk to times square, sogo, and other malls in the area for shopping.
Families with young children
December 14, 2011
Good Hotel but Far from MTR
The Hotel was average but modern looking. However, the actual distance to the MTR is farther than it seems if you take into consideration the distance from the MTR exit in Times Square to the MTR boarding area itself. If you travel with young kids, this may be a factor to consider.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Butterfly on Morrison Boutique Hotel, Hong Kong
- 1 night stay - I stayed in this hotel for 1 night, i took airport hotel ser
- a superb hotel in a great location - the room was on the 23rd floor with a fantastic view of happ
- affordable with a good location - the room is not so big, but well-equipped. it is a hotel whi
- An impressive use of space in a good location - Being in Causeway Bay is great for getting away from TST and
- Awesome little hotel. - Overall I was really happy with the hotel. It almost felt mo
- Basic but clean hotel with a good location - i liked the cleanness and new facilities of the room. if the
- Beautiful Boutique Hotel - Good price for a comfortable bed, nice pillows, good shower
- big room size - A free upgrade to executive room with large room size. All t
- Boutique Hotel with Chic Design - This was my first stay in a boutique hotel in Hong Kong. The
- Butter Fly Hong Kong - I go to HK every month, and always try new hotels. Hong Kong
- Butterfly On Morrison Boutique Hotel, -
- Butterfly On Morrison Boutique Hotel, -
- Butterfly On Morrison Boutique Hotel -
- Butterfly on Morrison, Hong Kong - We booked two rooms for the family, we all enjoyed the stay
- Butterfly On Morrison, -
- Butterfly On Morrison - Had an pleasant stay there. Room is cozy though it's a bit s
- Butterfly on Morrison - I only found out at arrival of the hotel that it's only open
- Butterfly on Morrison - Pleasant stay. Close to all that we needed. Market nearby wa
- Butterfly On Morrison - The taxi driver didn't know this hotel and had difficulties
- Butterfly on Morrison - Worthy to say in its realitive good price and good hospitali
- Buttery on Morrison - My second stay here in 3 months. Will be going back here whe
- clean and great service - our stay is very memorable,experiencing the winter season of
- clean, comfortable and friendly staff, design hote - The staff at the reception was friendly and helpful. Room wa
- Comfortable but noisy and no free internet access - Live band performed till late opposite the hotel, which make
- convenience -
- convenient and Good location - Room is not big but comfy and convenient.Bed is too hard. Bu
- convenient location but rooms a bit small - city view, staff friendly, we got upgraded to executive room
- Convenient location but small rooms - butterfly on morrison is located at causeway bay which is qu
- Conveniently located - although the room wasn't spacious, woke up with the nice vie
- Cosy hotel with nice modern rooms - The staff were very professional and friendly and made us fe
- Cozy room, but no wifi - This hotel is very near Times Square Mall. Rooms are attrac
- Cute hotel - Please do something about the see thru bathroom. The room is
- excellent hotel, wonderful location - really comfortable room nicely designed. most rooms have gre
- Excellent value - Spent 4 nights. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff were
- excellent - I am using the ferry from and to mainland China. For that co
- Fancy decorated hotel - Room is spacious, location is convienecne, walking distance
- Frienly reception - Very satisfied with the friendly reception from all staffs.
- Funky little hotel in a great location - This hotel is in a great central location. Rooms are well d
- Good budget hotel - Overall a good hotel to stay if you're on a budget. Clean, n
- Good Choice in Causeway Bay Area - My wife and I had previously stayed at Butterfly on Prat but
- good clean hotel - hongkong hotels are pretty expensive and so butterfly on mor
- Good Deal! - Given the price I paid, I have no complaints. Rooms are tast
- Good hotel in a great location - The location of this hotel is excellent, and the rooms are n
- Good hotel - Clean but needs to do more intensive cleaning on cabinets an
- Good Location and Great View - Good restaurants and Shopping just a few minute from hotel.
- Good location and well planned amenities - Location is good and room decently fitted but I was upgraded
- Good location but very small room, no service - The hotel is extremely small. There is no taxi drop-off / pi
- Good location in Hong Kong - Room is comfortable, service is good. 40 minutes driving dis
- Good location small rooms - Good location small room and lousy pillow. Good view of happ
- Good location, but small room - very good location, only 5 min walk to time square, and 10 m
- good location, poor sound proof - The price was reasonable for such close proximity to Causewa
- Good location, reasonably priced - small room as with any other hotels in hk but this is rather
- good location, room decoration, and clean - The hotel has very good location, which is just 5 to 10 mins
- Good location, rooms small. - Room not bright enough for work on table and no table light
- Good location, tiny rooms, virtually no service - No restaurant for breakfast.
Lack of service
- good location,basic and substandard cleanliness - Small room and cleanliness below standard. Will not stay ag
- good location - hotel was situated conveniently near times square and the mt
- good overall - The check in is efficient. The location is good - around the
- Good rooms and staff - Arriving at the hotel at 11:00 am, I was informed that the r
- Good Value for Money - I've stayed here several times before. The superior room is
- good -
- Great airport hotel with superb service. - Despite the washroom having some mildew, I was very pleased
- Great Design - The lobby should be on the first floor.But overall, i like t
- great hotel and location - if you are looking for great hotel and great location, this
- great hotel, great location, but small rooms - this was in an excellent location, the rooms were nice and c
- Great hotel, part of the Butterfly hotel chain - First time I tried this hotel. However, knowing it's part o
- Great Hotel - Great location and very clean hotel. I will go there again.
- great location a bit hard to find - Morrison hotel is in a great location, which is only 5 minut
- Great location and beautiful rooms - I have stayed at this wonderful little gem of a boutique hot
- Great location and great value for money - It was a pleasant stay at the hotel, with a very helpful and
- Great location and new hotel - my room was really fantastic, it has got 2 big windows on ea
- Great location behind Times Square - Great location at Causeway Bay but takes a while to find the
- Great location but small rooms" - i have spent 2 night at the hotel. Overall good and clean bu
- Great location but small rooms - Look small opening on ground floor, but reception place, an
- great location but small rooms - i have to book twice because the rates was not competitive w
- Great location but small rooms - no perks hotel - you get what you pay for. service was noth
- Great Location Hotel - At the heart of the city in Causeway Bay..... I found the gr
- Great location, friendly service, good value - Great location! A 7 minute walk from Causeway Bay MTR that t
- great location, small but comfortable room - not bad for the price and location, despite the fact that ro
- Great location, somewhat generic "boutique" feel - A decent little hotel with boutique trappings and minor fail
- great location - The staff were very helpful and knowledgable, the hotel is i
- Great room, great price, great location - I stay here quite often, it's one of my favorite hotels in H
- Great service and well-kept hotel - struggled looking for the mrt at first but the buses are con
- Great stay - Overall, a good hotel to recommend for those who come to HK
- Great Stay - The hotel was easy to find but it's location was a little di
- Great value, easy access, rather tiny room space - In general, it was a hassle-free 1-night stay. Initially had
- Helpful & friendly staff, room is clean everyday. - i will stay back in same hotel when i come for second visit
- Hotel with a special theme - The hotel is at a good location which is near the traffic po
- I recommend this hotel! - I had a pleasant experience. I stayed 2 nights. I had 12 ho
- Location is quite good - Hotel room is too small. The bed is set against the wall.
- loved it! - The Butterfly on Morrison is a very new boutique hotel with
- Lovely boutique hotel with lovely service - butterfly on morrison would certainly be a place that i woul
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - I really enjoyed staying there though the noise from street
- Lovely hotel and service - this is a very good hotel for couples, room is new and clean
- Lovely hotel but very tiny rooms - Its a nice place and in a good location in causeway bay. It
- Lovely hotel with great location. - Especially for those who likes local atmosphere in Hong Kong
- Lovely hotel, Nice atmosphere - the hotel was located near the mtr and it is convenient to w
- Lovey hotel at very good location - my first impression when arrive in the hotel is "it will be
- Modern & Clean rooms just what your money is worth - A boutique hotel that does not a ground lobby. Lobby is loc
- Modern and clean facility room in good location - well located to eating places , transport and shoppping very