Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2347)
September 11, 2011
The hotel was tidy and clean, modern decoration, good service. Short walk to times square in causeway bay. Easy access to shops and other parts of hong kong. Staff are friendly and helpful
September 10, 2011
Comfort and size at a good price
Well designed, comfortable room in a good location
our second visit to the butterfly and no complaints whatsoever, ideal location in between the markets of wanchai and higher end shopping of causeway bay. luxurious bedding offers a perfect night's sleep, with no noise from nearby rooms, with free wired internet in the room, free wi-fi in the lobby and helpful friendly staff, i would have no hesitation recommending this hotel to anyone.
Use the tram system for getting around, it's only 2.30 HKD for any trip, a good view is offered upstairs also.
September 10, 2011
Great location but small rooms
Fast service - Requests are done asap
Everything is near excellent except for the part that some staff do not know how to smile and are not so good in giving directions (we got lost the first night due to poor directions)...we did not even try the restaurant in the hotel but there are a lot of nearby restaurants (just have to look for them)...on the 2nd and 3rd night, our supposed to be smoke free room smelled like somebody smoked in it during night time but the staff named Martin was nice enough to let us transfer to another vacant room...another staff named Edwin was so nice to give us directions re the airport shuttle - where to go to get the e11 bus to the airport which is the cheapest means to get to the airport - only 21 dollars per person but takes 1 hour and 20 minutes of travelling time
Get an octopus card at the airport - you can use it for bus trips, mtr, even buying something at 711...you can load it anywhere but for your convenience, load it enough like 200hk coz the 50hk is a deposit so you have 150hk to use...any extra money unused will be refunded at the airport terminal with a minimum service charge of 7 dollars per person...if you want to save on money on the airport transportation to your hotel in Causeway Bay and vice versa - take the A11 (40 dollars per person) or E11 (21 dollars per person) bus...just check if these buses stops near your hotel...for Butterfly on Morrison, you have to go to Hennesy Road (in front of MX Restaurant) to take the E11 bus...A11 bus take about 1 hour to the airport and the E11 bus takes 1 hour and 20 minutes...if you are not in a hurry, then takes these buses...you can see a whole lot of hongkong on the way to the airport...otherwise the taxi would cost 230-300hk...not sure about mtr rates (be prepared to have a long walk from the times square mtr station, good if raining though)but the airport shuttle is 160hk for 2 pax
September 10, 2011
Great location & good service
Convenient, clean, modern
It was my second time staying at Butterfly on Morrison. Great location and clean modern room.
A little loud at the corridor (ring of elevator too loud, cleaning person moving in and out of their room was a bit noisy), and if they could provide wi-fi in the rooms, would be awesome. Overall I enjoy my stay there and hope to stay again next time.
September 10, 2011
Nice decorated rooms, free wi-fi in lobby, 5 mins walk to Times Sq
Had a pleasant stay. Rooms were nicely decorated, though rather small. Free Wi-Fi was definitely a plus point. Location was pretty good, juz a 5 minutes walk to get to Times Square in Causeway Bay. & staff were generally friendly. BUT pillows were slightly too flat.
September 09, 2011
Value for money!
Futuristic look, in the heart of the city, walking distance to many great places in Hong Kong
had a pleasant stay at this hotel. located in the heart of the city, you will find it easy to travel to many parts of hong kong like tsim tsa shui, wan chai and even kowloon. with its futuristic look and great room ambience, your stay will definitely be a pleasant one. pillows are too soft but i can definitely make do with it. the hotel lobby which is on the third floor is a no issue as there staff who are ready to carry your bags for you. highly recommended.
Cab drivers may not know the location of this hotel even when it is in the heart of the city. Best is to get a print out google map of this hotel and show to them. Most of them speak little English.
September 09, 2011
Clean and cosy Boutique Hotel
Location near to Wanchai and Causeway Bay
Overall OK .Room was clean and new. Staffs are helpful and with a smile.Security is great as needs card after 12 midnight and card access to use elevator.
Toilet is too small and bathing area is definitely cramp .
Walk or take taxi to central or lan kwai fong ...so nearby
September 08, 2011
Nice Decent Boutique Hotel
Good Location and Lots of food
overall nice clean hotel.love the modern contemporary design , equipped with mac and all rooms having window.
nearby times square and eatery place ..just 5-10 mins walk to mrt,tram and lots of buses in front of hotel
Plentiful of restaurant nearby.Dining at all time , even late night
September 07, 2011
overall good hotel, but elevator may be congested in the morning.
September 06, 2011
Great Hotel and Great Service
Clean, Had everything you need, Close to Transport
Great place to stay, very convenient, Little noisy at times but i could barely hear the noise when sleeping. Staff are helpful and always willing to answer any of your questions.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Make sure you get off at Times Square exit @ Causeway Bay(5mins) rather than Wanchai
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Butterfly on Morrison Boutique Hotel, Hong Kong
- a clean hotel good for just a sleep - if u just want a place to sleep, or hide up with your lover
- A fascinating hotel with affordable price - The hotel is located at the city center, just next to causew
- A lovely hotel - A very good place for couples, romantic lightings. The area
- A very chic hotel with rustic room - we have a good time staying at this hotel, though we find i
- an OK stay - The location of the Hotel is quite good. Its a 5 minute walk
- awsome!! - The design of the room is perfect and comfortable.
- Beautiful hotel,great location,amazing views - Loved this hotel! Had an amazing view of the city. Great loc
- boutiqe hotel in great location - it was a good hotel in a good location. close to the causewa
- Business - its good for business, it got all functions features, the ho
- Business - The Butterfly on Morrison has a nice location as You are on
- butterfly fly high - Overall me n my wife enjoy the hotel very much. We received
- Butterfly Morrison Hotel - First time stay in this hotel, general speaking it is a good
- Butterfly On Morrison Boutique Hotel, -
- Butterfly On Morrison Boutique Hotel, -
- Butterfly on Morrison Boutique Hotel -
- Butterfly On Morrison Boutique Hotel -
- butterfly on morrison hk - the hotel is located behind a semi-wet market in causewaybay
- Butterfly On Morrison -
- Butterfly On Morrison - Hotel comfortable and rooms good size for Hong Kong (at the
- Butteryfly on Morrison -
- Clean and new, very accessible, great service - my room was neat and clean with a good view. times square wa
- Clean and tidy rooms - the room is modern and clean. the bathroom is efficiently d
- comfortable and clean - hav a comfortable stay with free upgrade to deluxe room
- Compact, tidy and clean hotel - This is a nice little hotel. The rooms are small but very co
- Convenient location but Room is a bit small - Budget hotel with good location hotel in Causeway bay. It ta
- Convenient location; great service - My 2nd stay at this particular hotel after a few months of h
- Convenient location - the hotel is located near to causeway bay mtr station, easy
- Cozy little boutique hotel with amazing location - Our stay at butterfly @ morrisons was satisfactory. Check in
- cute little hotel - The rooms are clean, new, colorful, and the location is near
- Decent hotel with a lovely view - room is a little smaller than expected. the best thing about
- Decent location, but waaaay too cramped - It is about 20mins from MTR station, don't let the staff foo
- excellence services - A very good image.
I will introduce freind to book the hotel
- Excellent location with novel design rooms - Excellent as alwyas. Trouble free internet, clean rooms with
- Excellent Modern Amenities - Overall, very modern design with glass partition doors in ba
- Excellent service - We booked a superior room and was upgraded to deluxe room du
- Fantastic service and wonderful lobby fragrance - We booked for 2 nights but only stayed 1 night due to China
- Friendly and helpful staff made my stay pleasant - it's a bit of a walk to the mtr station. you need to have a
- Good and Accessible - Hotel has a good location. It is near the Time Square mall,
- Good and conveinence Hotel - Honest this hotel is mini Hotel. But this hotel is very clos
- Good boutique hotel - The cotton wool provided in the tiolet is a plus. Stay was
- Good hotel for a couple - after a stay in singapore at a similar hotel, we were much m
- Good hotel with small rooms but don't get decieved - don't get decieved by the pics , i took the superior type ro
- Good hotel with very good location - Small room, but guess this is what it is in SG in norm. One
- Good hotel, good location. - I stayed here 3 days for my business travel.
The hotel is o
- good hotel - This is a very new and modern hotel located at Wanchai/Cause
- good location and convenient - It's my 3rd stay here within 2 years. It's all good !
- Good location and good service - The best of my stay was the loctaion of the hotel.Its just 5
- Good location but the room is too small drier - It's convenient for shopping and eating.But the room is real
- Good location, great price - Decent and affordable hotel in good location. We definitely
- good location, limited room space - the location is good, not far from the metro and easy to go
- good location, reasonable price - pros
- good location, close to times square
- not so expen
- good location - close to mrt and good shopping place, also lots of hawker ce
- Good location - this is my third stay at this property. friendly people, nic
- Good location - This nice hotel is in a good location in causewaybay, walkin
- Good small hotel - good hotel although small in size. located at the heart of c
- Good Value for Money -
- good value - This hotel is a good deal for the price in Hong Kong. The lo
- Great boutique hotel -
- Great hotel Great Value for Money - Location is the best. Near MTR, Timesquare, Market and manay
- Great location and awesome rooms - the bathroom doors was abit weird, but the hotel itself was
- Great location and room design - we are pleased with the overall room design and coziness. ho
- Great location but rater small room - rooms were very small, even by hk standards. not suitable fo
- great location but small roms - friendly staff, near the transport to Stanley markets, rugby
- Great location but small rooms - The rooms are well decorated but the toilet doors with see t
- Great location but small rooms - we follwed the comments that were on the website ,
- Great location but very small rooms - Single room is really for one single person. Although it is
- great location with good service - its near to everywhere and especially to the muslim who is s
- Great location with nice service - I booked this room for my in laws for one night stay and it
- great location! no, perfect location! - We enjoyed our stay, hotel team were friendly and very helpf
- Great location, but sound insulation not enough - in general, everything was ok. will stay next time in hk. wi
- Great location, clean hotel, but very small rooms - Hotel was great for my stay, which was for leisure. It was c
- Great location, lovely but small room - Location is great. Since it is very near to shopping center,
- Great location, small clean rooms - Close to Times square and underground, jockey club.
- great location - The room is quite small. They only have 4 rooms on each floo
- great locations but small rooms - the hotel is located at causeway bay, you can reach through
- Has become our first choice when staying overnight -
- Hotel Butterfly on Morisson - This is a value for money hotel where there is easy access t
- I will definitely come back - Nice, Clean, New rooms. The beds are comfortable, which some
- Location and size of room is just right - They have very attentive staff right from chamber maid to fr
- Lovely boutique hotel - butterfly is a centrally located hotel with a mordern cosy f
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile" - I enjoyed to stay in Butterfly at Morisson because it is clo
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - The staff was very friendly and they upgraded my room upon m
- lovely hotel with great location - hotel is quite new and strategically located at nearby famou
- Lovely hotel with helpfull of staff - i found this hotel on agoda. the room is clean, staff is fri
- Lovely Hotel - hotel are just 5 mins walk to Time square...very convenient.
- Lovely Hotel - hotel is located about 6-7 mins walk from times square main
- Moderately priced hotel - - Enjoyed the accommodation
- Decently priced
- Rooms were
- modern style business hotel - Just book a room to celebrate a specila day with my wife, ho
- Modern-furnished - Fortunately, I've read all previous review before I arrived
- Morisson Butterfly Hotel - Being a new hotel, taxi drivers certainly have issues locati
- My favourite hotel for its price - The room was not ready at 4pm so we had to go out and did no
- My second stay in Buttery on Morrison - This is my second stay at Butterfly. Reason is because it is
- My second time to stay in this hotel..Nice - this is my second time to stay in this hotel for business tr
- New Minimalist Hotel with a Great Location - We have a pleasant stay, however the standard room is very2
- New, best location for shopping and food - morrison hills road is just a stone's throw from times squar
- Nice accomodation - I enjoy the accomodation arranged by Agoda, so convenient an
- Nice and Clean Boutique Hotel - good selection of tv programs, nice and clean room and space
- Nice and Clean; rooms can be small - For the most part, I really enjoy this hotel - compared to o
- Nice and spatial room with good service - Services at conciege is good, receptionists are nice and pol
- Nice boutique hotel in the heart of shopping area. - Request for higher floors if you want views for both sides o