Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Yau Ma Tei
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1990)
November 19, 2012
perfect location. spacious room!!! just great!!
I love the Size of the room which you don't normally get in Hong Kong!!
The Location of the Hotel is great right at the heart of Nathan Road! Romm is LARGE. Nice Bathroom. LUV IT! The only complaint is there is no free dringking water. The rest is Perfect!!
November 19, 2012
Good location and good size room
Location, near train station & shops, walking distance to markets & Mongkok. Good room size, clean, reasonable breakfast. Good restaurant with reasonable prices.
1) Would be helpful if they could offer early check-in or half day rates for early arrivals.
2) Have cereal on the breakfast menu.
3) Cups & spoons in rooms instead of glasses. Having hot water in a glass is difficult.
November 18, 2012
Great location and value for money
Close to temple street night market, ladies market, jade market and Jordan, my favourite area of HK. Good friendly staff, easy to use safe in bedroom.
Set well back from Nathan Road meant it was quiet, even at the front of hotel. Rooms were well appointed with excellent, modern shower. Would have liked tea/ coffe facilities; there was a Kyle but no cups or ingredients.
Hotel Feature Tip:
get an octopus card and use buses! great service up nd down nathan road. good access to mtr. on route for airport, but n21 night bus sop everywhere and takes an hour. day bus is quicker a21.
November 17, 2012
big big rooms for hk hotel
room size and free wifi and breakfast
i would stay here just for the size of the room. this hotel can get very expensive at times. you would be better off shopping around for deals at 5 star hotels if the cost is more than per night. near yau ma tei station and night markets as well as a few mins walk to mong kok mtr station. other hotels to check for prices if you don't mind the jordan area are novatel, nathan smart hotel and prudential hotel. jorden is one mtr stop next to yau ma tei. i paid 100usd per night and seemed reasonable given the room size and very comfortable beds. good wifi and breakfast which was all free. also check out the salvation army hotel next door if this one is full.
November 16, 2012
i would stay here just for the size of the room. this hotel can get very expensive at times. you would be better off shopping around for deals at 5 star hotels if the cost is more than per night. sometimes it can be as low as 90usd. near yau ma tei station and night markets as well as a few mins walk to mong kok station. other hotels to check for prices nearby are casa hotel, kings de nathan or the salvation army hotel. this hotel is very new and clean with high quality soaps and shampoo. hotel is all non smoking. wifi is good. breakfast is ok but enough to get you started in the morning. i would stay here again. btw, very limited tv stations. no cnn hbo bbc etc... all local channels
November 15, 2012
Nice Location, closed to MTR
Cleaning room, not to small. so quite & not dangerrouse for woman who travel alone
Hotel Feature Tip:
room service is not prepare water drink, please prepare by yourself.But in front of Hotel, there is minimart is comfortable to get it there
November 11, 2012
Quiet yet near MTR
Room size was great. Toilet newly renovated
Loved the rain shower in the toilet. Air conditioner cooled the room quickly. It was just off Nathan Road but it was very quiet.
November 11, 2012
Still quite accetable
the newly refurnished room s mean that showers ,desks etc are all comfortable & functional
A few disappointments this time, namely:
1.Put me in a typical single room, though my booking was for double!
2.the breakfast served need some imagination and lots of changes......e.g.a clean new toaster!!
3.the carpet in my room was quite "unclean" and not look freshly attended to.
4.the TV channels have NO sports whatsoever, and at least 3 channels are doubled up.
5.not much help from staff to call a taxi as the main road is 80 metres away and most taxi do not drive past.
November 09, 2012
Terrible lodge, this is not hotel...
As I enter the building, I could not believe this is what I saw on the Internet.... This is not hotel.... Just dirty building.... Very bad front desk handing by old man and dirty room. I had to ask to change the room around 2:00am since very very noisy from the road and cold air even closed window.... Very smelly and I just could not believe this is what I booked.... Terrible breakfast which I see around the people are all OLD PEOPLE. It seems like OLD TIMER FUCILITY...... When you check out, takes so loong time because they said, they have to check the room to see if I forget something.
Of couse, I did not use mini bar and did not take anything but it seems to be care only their side not guest comfort. I do not think they were looking for what I might have left in the room. Expect at least 15 mintes for check in and out. I will never come back to this hotel again.
November 05, 2012
Second time with this hotel. Worth the valueGood location great shopping with nearby night market. Good food with many restaurants. Must try and will never regret. Will book again if going HK. Will recommend to others also.
Good location great shopping with nearby night market. Good food with many restaurants. Must try and will never regret. Will book again if going HK. Will recommend to others also.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Caritas Bianchi Lodge Hotel, Hong Kong
- 3 star hotel with a four star ammenities - Hotel is recently renovated thats why is just like stay in a
- A Very Pleasant Stay - We had a very pleasant stay for six nights at Caritas B
- Affordable and Accessible with great service - If i'll go back to Hongkong, I'd stay in this same hotel..
- An experience to remember - In terms of the price, I would say that it is reasonable. Th
- An Old Hotel By the Cliff - At first glance, the Caritas Bianchi Lodge may be a poor cho
- awesome location with big rooms by hk standards - the hotel is nearly perfect but the tv channels are very lim
- Basic and Friendly Hotel - caritas bianchi lodge is a basic hotel , nothing fancy but c
- Basic room with good location. - Accessible and good location. Walking distance of 5-10 mins
- Basic, but absolutely worth it - The rooms are small, but seem to have been recently refurbis
- Best place , clean room , nice locate - My first time here , at first outside is small hotel and loo
- Best Value Hotel - Enjoyed our stay in the hotel as the location was wonderful
- Big room, good location - Room is big for HK standard, with LCD TV, fridge, bathtub. F
- Caritas Bianchi Lodge Hotel, -
- Caritas Bianchi Lodge Hotel -
- Caritas Bianchi Lodge Hotel - The hotel is located in the middle of everything - shopping,
- Caritas Bianchi Lodge Hotel - Very good location. Price very reasonable if compare with sa
- Caritas Bianchi - My husband and I stayed at different hotels during our Macau
- Caritas - Staying at caritas bianchi was good. Great location, nice fo
- Clean and decent room - Clean room although small. Room is beside the park, quiet an
- Clean and good location - Second time at this hotel and we love it for it's location.
- Clean, Basic, No Frills Hotel with ample Space - Caritas Bianchi is a basic no frills hotel set in the middle
- Close to everywhere! - You'll get value for your money. Ambiance is nice, room is s
- Comfortable, well located, good value for money - Good stay. Free wifi, newly renovated so has new paint, new
- Excellent location but little noisy - very good choice if you like to shop in the downtown of hk.
- Excellent location in downtown Kowloon - room was very clean,recepetion can understand english, quiet
- Fair Hotel - This is one of good holtel which located neary by MRT-Yau Ma
- Friendly staff - The size of the room is quite comfortable compared to other
- Good access to shopping districts! - With some privacy
- good choice - the room is a bit old. I suggest that if the management can
- Good Hotel and good service - It is a good hotel,good service and the staffs are very frie
- Good hotel in good location - just about 100 m. from mtr yaumatei. nice service and staff.
- Good hotel located just beside downtown area - enthusiastic waiter and just beside metro station, less than
- Good hotel location and easy to access to town - love to knew and stayed here. good location, nice staff
- Good Location and Friendly Staff - Hotel and rooms are clean, well maintained and spacious. Fri
- good location good service - 2nd time to stay at this hotel for 3 people.
Room is look w
- Good Location with Big Room - This hotel is still under going renovation but it didn't cau
- Good location with lovely staff - We had a great time in staying in Caritas since its near the
- Good location, service - overall is good.(location, service, room's size, security af
- good location - chose the 3rd night stay at this hotel, because the great lo
- Good location - the sound proofing is not great in the room, avoid a room ne
- good location - Would stay here again because of the location but I am bring
- Good service and great location - I love to come back to this hotel because the staffs are fr
- good stay - if you are looking for a place to sleep than this hotel is v
- good value hotel - but overall caritas is best for traveler who doesnt want to
- Good value hotel - I like this hotel, very good location, near bus stops. The b
- Good value - Well, I travelled with a faily large group. There was suffi
- Great Budget Stay - Excellent service. If you want a transformer to charge your
- Great Experience - I am very satisfied, exceeded my expectations.
One bus rid
- Great hotel at a very good rate. - We liked a number of things about the Caritas Bianchi Lodge
- Great location off major merchant street - rooms are small and elongated only the bathroome are ver
- Great location but small rooms - this is good hotel for shopping and mtr in hong kong,you can
- great location excellent service and clean room - comfortable, enjoyable, satisfied stay. Safe & excellent loc
- Great Location in Middle of Hong Kong - The hotel staff were friendly, but very "by the book," meani
- Great location with big rooms - the hotel was big compare to other hotel of the price range.
- Great Location with reasonable price - My stay at Caritas Bainchi Lodge was a pleasant one, the hot
- great location, nice staff and good price!! - it's easy to find, even first time you can get it easily.
- Great location, wonderful service - This is the second time i stayed with the lodge. It's servic
- Great location - a recommended hotel for are family trip, the room are quite
- Great Location - everything is amazing about the hotel e.g. location, staff,
- great location - great location, clean, room is big enough for 3 bedded. staf
- Great location - The location was amazing close to MTR,restraunts,walking dis
- Great location - the receptionist is efficient and i spent just a few minutes
- Great place to stay - We stayed there for 3 nights. The hotel located at a very co
- Grt Locatn, spacious room compared w/other hotels - Staff was very helpful and detailed with the room facilities
- Hong Kong Hotel with Big Rooms - booked a twin room plus a additional bed. space is still ava
- Is not that bad - when i reach there i cant find the hotel cos the hotel out l
- It's a okay stay - I brought my 11 months old son to stay here on last Christma
- lovely hotel and service with a smile - very accessible for people on the go and shopping wise as th
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - good location..big room..friendly staff..free wifi..
- lovely hotel in city centre - this hotel is central hotel. it has standard rooms. not too
- Mixed feelings - Staff were unsmiling, breakfast room austere and unwelcoming
- Newly renovated nice room & Good Location - For the price, it is value for money compared to other hotel
- nice budget hotel - nice budget hotel in the heart of city nathan road easy acce
- Nice hotel - I will stay here again if I get a chance to visit Hong Kong.
- Nice location, very nice hotel - the hotel is within walking distance from the yau ma tei met
- Nice Place, Clean and comfortable - This hotel is in the good location, Nice Place, Clean and co
- Nice stay at Yau Ma Dei - The hotel is located at a very strategic place. Very conveni
- Nice stay - me and my husband stay at the caritas bianchi lodge hotel fo
- not bad - not bad, everything goes well, can't ask too much for that p
- Obviously Older, Yet . . . - The location is very central to Hong Kong locations (Kowloon
- One of the best hotel around Yau Ma Tei area. here - I have always been staying in this hotel whenever I am in Ho
- Overall Great Hotel with Excellent Service - Very satisfactory. Room is clean and neat. Service is great.
- perfect location. spacious room!!! just great!! - The Location of the Hotel is great right at the heart of Nat
- Perfect Place to getting arround... - Hotel has perfetoct location, very near with restaurant, 3 m
- Pleasurable stay! - It was my third trip to Hong Kong and first time staying in
- really nice hotel, close to metro - the hotel is near the metro, very convenient! good service,
- Standard accommodation, value for money - i had 3 nights at caritas bianchi lodge, the hotel was fine
- Standard hotel with good service - easy to travel locally and around hong kong island,walking d
- Strategic Location Hotel - It's a good hotel i can said at a very reasonable price. Roo
- Strategy Location and Nice rooms - the location and rooms are worth to value. the hotel located
- Super convenient location - it was a very simply hotel with very basic facility. but i'm
- Superb staff quiet location with clean surrounding -
- The staff attitude is very bad -
- Value for money. -
- Value for money - worked out really economical for me especially after venetia
- very nice hotel with free wifi but small room - The single bed room is smaller than the stated size!
- Very nice - Recommend highly.
- Wholesome hotel, great location - We were a bit surprised and pleased to know that caritas was
- Within Close Proximity of Shopping & Dining - The layout of room facilitated movement in the hotel room, c
- Wonderful hotel with blessing location - I have stayed in Caritas Bianchi Lodge Hotel with my family