Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Yau Ma Tei
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1995)
May 01, 2012
awesome location with big rooms by hk standards
comfortable room with big space, free wifi, free complementary breakfast, near to good food and mtr
the hotel is nearly perfect but the tv channels are very limited. mostly hong kong channels which are in cantonese so not much shows for those who travel with the elderly who may not stay out so late.
otherwise, there is a very famous japanese restaurant just across the hotel with long snaking queues from morning to evening.
travelling is made easy with the airport express a21 just across the road from the bookshop and also temple street within 3 mins of walking distance. mtr is easily accessible within 3 mins walk as well.
worth taking a day trip to lamma island / cheung cheu.
United States of America,
May 01, 2012
Location, good breakfast, cleanliness, helpful staffs
Very satisfactory stay, especially if you are coming from and getting back to the airport. Bus a21 drops you off half a block from the hotel and in the morning, walk across the street and a21 would take you back to the airport. Add'lly, all the busy shopping and eating in mongkok & yau ma tei are within short walking distances. For the money, you will not find a better hotel. The comp breakfast is also better than most. Healthy and lot of choices.
I also want to mention the staffs. Friendly & helpful. Gave me good tips on where to eat, etc.
April 30, 2012
good location. away from the main road make it quiet and peaceful while just a minute walk to the mtr. room is spacious and the bathroom was great. very clean and tidy. staff are friendly and efficient.
Families with young children
April 30, 2012
Lovely hotel and reasonable price!
big rooms compared to others, good location, reasonable price.
the hotel is simple and clean and the hotel staff are hospitable and helpful.
the japanese noodle house near the hotel serves the best ramen in the city! never miss this place when you're in hkg.
Families with young children
April 30, 2012
An unexpected spacious Room
if you willing to pay a little bit more for hotel, you may consider this hotel. the room is really spacious as compared to other standard budget hotel in hong kong.
near to mrt station. hotel's bathroom looks new & very clean.
hotel breakfast need to be improved. not much choices, tasteless & almost same dishes everyday.
April 29, 2012
big rooms, walking distance to mtr
3-5mins walking distance to mtr. many eateries along the street. room was big comparing to other hotels in hk where they were much smaller. staffs were helpful. wifi only available in rooms. didn't like the breakfast though. overall, a pleasant stay.
Families with older children
April 28, 2012
Great Location - Nice Hotel
Room Size, Pillows, Cleanliness, Helpfulness of staff
never been to hong kong before and i booked this hotel from the internet without knowing what we would actually end up with. i read some previous reviews and chose this for the price and for the very helpful details posted from other travellers (like the a21 bus ($33) from the airport and to get off at stop a9). a nice place to stay - bathroom was fantastic very clean and a huge shower head! pillows were soft (there were 2 extra in the wardrobe). air conditioning. kettle in room but no coffee tea or cups! also, in these times of cheap electrical items i cannot understand why they have not replaced the old and decrepit plastic toaster in the restaurant with a new one that takes four pieces of bread. if you are not adventurous with breakfast/food we sufficed with toast, orange juice, fresh fruit and coffee. i cant comment on the other local breakfast items but the guests in the restaurant seemed to enjoy.
i would definitely book this hotel again.
We were only in HK for two nights, two days and tried to used the time wisely to see as much as we could. We took a bus to Stanley Markets from Hong Kong Island (ferry) (1 hour each way). This was a bit of a waste of time but we did see quite a lot of scenery on the way, The markets just around the corner (womens or ladies market) were much better than Stanley. We also used buses and walked a lot - a better way to sightsee. And dont forget the A21 bus from the Airport to the Hotel (stop A9) it is only 2 minutes walk from the stop to the hotel. When you get off bus walk in the direction of the bus. Take first left (supermarket on left and 7/11 store on the right). The hotel is in front of you.
United States of America,
April 28, 2012
Convenient location and small clean room
Close to all public transportations
During my stay with the hotel, I found the staff are friendly and informational. Only thing disappoints me is the hotel does not a self service laundry facility.
Within minutes to the Temple Street night market and Tung Choi Street Market.
April 26, 2012
Worth Value payable Hotel in Kowloon
very convenience travelling by MTR, Big room with all necessary facilities
quite room environment, suitable and comfortable to take the rest after the whole day shopping or travelling.
absolutely, this is a good choice for me in next Hongkong trip.
April 26, 2012
Great location, satisfactory hotel
easy access to/from airport, walking distance to mtr station, free wifi, 40-inch lcd tv
very satisfactory 3-star hotel, easy access from hkia, just take a21 bus (hkd 33) from terminal 2 bus station, you can get octopus card at terminal 1 airport express counter. the hotel is 9th stop from hkia, hotel name is one of the bus stop destination, you'll not missed it. to get to hkia, take bus a21 in front of bank of china, directly opposite the hotel (infront of 7-11). walking distance from bus stop a21 and also to mtr yau ma tei (exit c). the hotel is equipped with free wifi and 40-inch lcd tv, it's also very clean and still looks new (heard that renovated in 2011). breakfast is okay, not much variety but still acceptable. we stayed there for 2 nights, lovely stay, very friendly hotel staff and security guard. not much of hotel facility (3-star) but it's really value for money. no free mineral/drinking water provided in the room though :)
Ramen shop in front of the hotel (beside 7-11) is really nice as per recommendation by other travelers, there's also 20% discount between 3pm-6pm :). 15 minutes walk to Lady's Market and about 5 minutes walk to Temple Stree night market. Really a convenient and superb location for free-and-easy traveller like us, great for shopping, just walking distance away from Mong Kok.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Caritas Bianchi Lodge Hotel, Hong Kong
- 3 star hotel with a four star ammenities - Hotel is recently renovated thats why is just like stay in a
- A Very Pleasant Stay - We had a very pleasant stay for six nights at Caritas B
- Affordable and Accessible with great service - If i'll go back to Hongkong, I'd stay in this same hotel..
- An experience to remember - In terms of the price, I would say that it is reasonable. Th
- An Old Hotel By the Cliff - At first glance, the Caritas Bianchi Lodge may be a poor cho
- awesome location with big rooms by hk standards - the hotel is nearly perfect but the tv channels are very lim
- Basic and Friendly Hotel - caritas bianchi lodge is a basic hotel , nothing fancy but c
- Basic room with good location. - Accessible and good location. Walking distance of 5-10 mins
- Basic, but absolutely worth it - The rooms are small, but seem to have been recently refurbis
- Best place , clean room , nice locate - My first time here , at first outside is small hotel and loo
- Best Value Hotel - Enjoyed our stay in the hotel as the location was wonderful
- Big room, good location - Room is big for HK standard, with LCD TV, fridge, bathtub. F
- Caritas Bianchi Lodge Hotel, -
- Caritas Bianchi Lodge Hotel -
- Caritas Bianchi Lodge Hotel - The hotel is located in the middle of everything - shopping,
- Caritas Bianchi Lodge Hotel - Very good location. Price very reasonable if compare with sa
- Caritas Bianchi - My husband and I stayed at different hotels during our Macau
- Caritas - Staying at caritas bianchi was good. Great location, nice fo
- Clean and decent room - Clean room although small. Room is beside the park, quiet an
- Clean and good location - Second time at this hotel and we love it for it's location.
- Clean, Basic, No Frills Hotel with ample Space - Caritas Bianchi is a basic no frills hotel set in the middle
- Close to everywhere! - You'll get value for your money. Ambiance is nice, room is s
- Comfortable, well located, good value for money - Good stay. Free wifi, newly renovated so has new paint, new
- Excellent location but little noisy - very good choice if you like to shop in the downtown of hk.
- Excellent location in downtown Kowloon - room was very clean,recepetion can understand english, quiet
- Fair Hotel - This is one of good holtel which located neary by MRT-Yau Ma
- Friendly staff - The size of the room is quite comfortable compared to other
- Good access to shopping districts! - With some privacy
- good choice - the room is a bit old. I suggest that if the management can
- Good Hotel and good service - It is a good hotel,good service and the staffs are very frie
- Good hotel in good location - just about 100 m. from mtr yaumatei. nice service and staff.
- Good hotel located just beside downtown area - enthusiastic waiter and just beside metro station, less than
- Good hotel location and easy to access to town - love to knew and stayed here. good location, nice staff
- Good Location and Friendly Staff - Hotel and rooms are clean, well maintained and spacious. Fri
- good location good service - 2nd time to stay at this hotel for 3 people.
Room is look w
- Good Location with Big Room - This hotel is still under going renovation but it didn't cau
- Good location with lovely staff - We had a great time in staying in Caritas since its near the
- Good location, service - overall is good.(location, service, room's size, security af
- good location - chose the 3rd night stay at this hotel, because the great lo
- Good location - the sound proofing is not great in the room, avoid a room ne
- good location - Would stay here again because of the location but I am bring
- Good service and great location - I love to come back to this hotel because the staffs are fr
- good stay - if you are looking for a place to sleep than this hotel is v
- good value hotel - but overall caritas is best for traveler who doesnt want to
- Good value hotel - I like this hotel, very good location, near bus stops. The b
- Good value - Well, I travelled with a faily large group. There was suffi
- Great Budget Stay - Excellent service. If you want a transformer to charge your
- Great Experience - I am very satisfied, exceeded my expectations.
One bus rid
- Great hotel at a very good rate. - We liked a number of things about the Caritas Bianchi Lodge
- Great location off major merchant street - rooms are small and elongated only the bathroome are ver
- Great location but small rooms - this is good hotel for shopping and mtr in hong kong,you can
- great location excellent service and clean room - comfortable, enjoyable, satisfied stay. Safe & excellent loc
- Great Location in Middle of Hong Kong - The hotel staff were friendly, but very "by the book," meani
- Great location with big rooms - the hotel was big compare to other hotel of the price range.
- Great Location with reasonable price - My stay at Caritas Bainchi Lodge was a pleasant one, the hot
- great location, nice staff and good price!! - it's easy to find, even first time you can get it easily.
- Great location, wonderful service - This is the second time i stayed with the lodge. It's servic
- Great location - a recommended hotel for are family trip, the room are quite
- Great Location - everything is amazing about the hotel e.g. location, staff,
- great location - great location, clean, room is big enough for 3 bedded. staf
- Great location - The location was amazing close to MTR,restraunts,walking dis
- Great location - the receptionist is efficient and i spent just a few minutes
- Great place to stay - We stayed there for 3 nights. The hotel located at a very co
- Grt Locatn, spacious room compared w/other hotels - Staff was very helpful and detailed with the room facilities
- Hong Kong Hotel with Big Rooms - booked a twin room plus a additional bed. space is still ava
- Is not that bad - when i reach there i cant find the hotel cos the hotel out l
- It's a okay stay - I brought my 11 months old son to stay here on last Christma
- lovely hotel and service with a smile - very accessible for people on the go and shopping wise as th
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - good location..big room..friendly staff..free wifi..
- lovely hotel in city centre - this hotel is central hotel. it has standard rooms. not too
- Mixed feelings - Staff were unsmiling, breakfast room austere and unwelcoming
- Newly renovated nice room & Good Location - For the price, it is value for money compared to other hotel
- nice budget hotel - nice budget hotel in the heart of city nathan road easy acce
- Nice hotel - I will stay here again if I get a chance to visit Hong Kong.
- Nice location, very nice hotel - the hotel is within walking distance from the yau ma tei met
- Nice Place, Clean and comfortable - This hotel is in the good location, Nice Place, Clean and co
- Nice stay at Yau Ma Dei - The hotel is located at a very strategic place. Very conveni
- Nice stay - me and my husband stay at the caritas bianchi lodge hotel fo
- not bad - not bad, everything goes well, can't ask too much for that p
- Obviously Older, Yet . . . - The location is very central to Hong Kong locations (Kowloon
- One of the best hotel around Yau Ma Tei area. here - I have always been staying in this hotel whenever I am in Ho
- Overall Great Hotel with Excellent Service - Very satisfactory. Room is clean and neat. Service is great.
- perfect location. spacious room!!! just great!! - The Location of the Hotel is great right at the heart of Nat
- Perfect Place to getting arround... - Hotel has perfetoct location, very near with restaurant, 3 m
- Pleasurable stay! - It was my third trip to Hong Kong and first time staying in
- really nice hotel, close to metro - the hotel is near the metro, very convenient! good service,
- Standard accommodation, value for money - i had 3 nights at caritas bianchi lodge, the hotel was fine
- Standard hotel with good service - easy to travel locally and around hong kong island,walking d
- Strategic Location Hotel - It's a good hotel i can said at a very reasonable price. Roo
- Strategy Location and Nice rooms - the location and rooms are worth to value. the hotel located
- Super convenient location - it was a very simply hotel with very basic facility. but i'm
- Superb staff quiet location with clean surrounding -
- The staff attitude is very bad -
- Value for money. -
- Value for money - worked out really economical for me especially after venetia
- very nice hotel with free wifi but small room - The single bed room is smaller than the stated size!
- Very nice - Recommend highly.
- Wholesome hotel, great location - We were a bit surprised and pleased to know that caritas was
- Within Close Proximity of Shopping & Dining - The layout of room facilitated movement in the hotel room, c
- Wonderful hotel with blessing location - I have stayed in Caritas Bianchi Lodge Hotel with my family