Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Yau Ma Tei
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1995)
January 11, 2012
the sound proofing is not great in the room, avoid a room near the elevator. the staff was fine, and breakfast was good.
United States of America,
January 10, 2012
Great hotel with a very friendly staff
Rooms are newly renovated, located in a very convenient location (two mins from the train station, and mini vans drop off in front during late night outtings) and free wifi!!
this hotel had new renovations that made the hotel look really nice, however, they upped the price by half when it looks relatively similar. price, i would say, is average. back then prices were great.
United States of America,
January 04, 2012
Friendly Hotel staff with big rooms
Again, i love this hotel. I always stay here even though the price increased about 100% due to renovations. Staf was helpful and provided me with converters. Great memory as they remember me from previous stays.
Coming back to the bianchi lodge can be a pain when its late at night. The doorman is very defensive at times and can be rude. Questions everything when i brought friends after the bars.
Bring shampoo and body soap!!
January 04, 2012
Great location, spacious room and friendly service
Rooms recently renovated, enclosed shower, very quiet despite being just off Nathan Road, close to MTR, free wifi
Although the Lodge was built in the 1980s, the guestrooms have been recently renovated and if my room (a single)is anything to go by, the standard is excellent. The bathroom was brand new and featured a large, enclosed waterfall shower. There were plenty of other guests but noise was minimal. One thing worth noting is that single rooms on each floor are next to the lifts, so there is some faint mechanical noise. I use earplugs anyway so this wasn't a major problem. Most rooms face onto Kings Park so there is no noise at all from the street. The location is fantastic - on a side street of Nathan Road with plenty of restaurants and convenience stores nearby. The MTR is 2 minutes' walk away and there are bus stops right outside that go to the Star Ferry and Aberdeen. Free breakfast is included, and while the canteen doesn't seem to have been updated since the Lodge was built, the food was acceptable. Staff were polite and helpful. I will definitely return.
January 01, 2012
Great Location and big room
the location is good, near mtr.... the service also no bad, i very surprise for the bedroom and bathroom , was big enough for 3 ppl to stay... i will go back again.
very near the shopping area mongkok and tsim sha tsui... walking distance about 15 minutes.
Families with older children
January 01, 2012
Average hotel with slow lift
the room was average but clean. the service was very friendly. breakfast was okay. the annoying thing was the lift. there was only 1 lift during the night. it could take 10 mins to finally reach the ground floor from my room.
December 31, 2011
Lovely hotel and good location
I had a good night sleep in this hotel,the single room was bigger more than i can think. Location is very convenient for shopping, sencerly recommend this lovely hotel to everyone.
December 31, 2011
Good location, clean rooms, friendly staff
For the price i paid, i was pleasantly surprised w the Tood and lodging service i received! Will definitely come back next time :)
i like the room we were given. even wih the extra bed, we didn't feel too crowded. room was clean, bathroom modern. staff was very friendly. breakfast buffet was not bad either! overall, a very good experience. will recommend to friends who are looking for rooms to stay when in hong kong.
Families with older children
December 30, 2011
Hotel Statt no considration w guest
Great location accesible to any attractive places in HK
December 29, 2011
Larger room than regular size of Hong Kong Hotel
Room Size, Location, and Helpful Staves
I have booked 2 rooms for my parents, my brother and me from Dec 25 - 29. I've stayed here last year for the New Year Trip in Hong Kong and I love this hotel. I remember I've asked them for the extra pillows and for this time the pillows are already in the wardrobe.
The staves also very helpful that they keep the items that send to the hotel while I've out there for the trip with my parents. (But you should contact them before order.)
I also had some problem with the light bulb in the late night, and the staff was very gladly help me out with the problem (although it was the last night for the trip, they still offer me to change room).
There is Wifi in the room, but you have to ask for the password first. Sometime I cannot use it, but I've already bought the mobile sim card with unlimited 3G (for a week), so that is not my major problem.
If you've plan to travel or shopping for a week in Hong Kong. I recommend that you should buy the sim card such as CSL that can be use as 3G for internet in Hong Kong with only $88 HKD. But beware that you cannot use in Macau.
I had a problem for the ferry back from Macau that I've not booked, because there was no ferry back for our group in the night (7 PM) and we have to wait until 1 AM of the next day or buy the higher price tickets (which we chose).
The last time I've visit Macau, I've no problem with the ferry, only have to wait so long for the immigration to Macau.
So plan the exact time back should be better.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Caritas Bianchi Lodge Hotel, Hong Kong
- 3 star hotel with a four star ammenities - Hotel is recently renovated thats why is just like stay in a
- A Very Pleasant Stay - We had a very pleasant stay for six nights at Caritas B
- Affordable and Accessible with great service - If i'll go back to Hongkong, I'd stay in this same hotel..
- An experience to remember - In terms of the price, I would say that it is reasonable. Th
- An Old Hotel By the Cliff - At first glance, the Caritas Bianchi Lodge may be a poor cho
- awesome location with big rooms by hk standards - the hotel is nearly perfect but the tv channels are very lim
- Basic and Friendly Hotel - caritas bianchi lodge is a basic hotel , nothing fancy but c
- Basic room with good location. - Accessible and good location. Walking distance of 5-10 mins
- Basic, but absolutely worth it - The rooms are small, but seem to have been recently refurbis
- Best place , clean room , nice locate - My first time here , at first outside is small hotel and loo
- Best Value Hotel - Enjoyed our stay in the hotel as the location was wonderful
- Big room, good location - Room is big for HK standard, with LCD TV, fridge, bathtub. F
- Caritas Bianchi Lodge Hotel, -
- Caritas Bianchi Lodge Hotel -
- Caritas Bianchi Lodge Hotel - The hotel is located in the middle of everything - shopping,
- Caritas Bianchi Lodge Hotel - Very good location. Price very reasonable if compare with sa
- Caritas Bianchi - My husband and I stayed at different hotels during our Macau
- Caritas - Staying at caritas bianchi was good. Great location, nice fo
- Clean and decent room - Clean room although small. Room is beside the park, quiet an
- Clean and good location - Second time at this hotel and we love it for it's location.
- Clean, Basic, No Frills Hotel with ample Space - Caritas Bianchi is a basic no frills hotel set in the middle
- Close to everywhere! - You'll get value for your money. Ambiance is nice, room is s
- Comfortable, well located, good value for money - Good stay. Free wifi, newly renovated so has new paint, new
- Excellent location but little noisy - very good choice if you like to shop in the downtown of hk.
- Excellent location in downtown Kowloon - room was very clean,recepetion can understand english, quiet
- Fair Hotel - This is one of good holtel which located neary by MRT-Yau Ma
- Friendly staff - The size of the room is quite comfortable compared to other
- Good access to shopping districts! - With some privacy
- good choice - the room is a bit old. I suggest that if the management can
- Good Hotel and good service - It is a good hotel,good service and the staffs are very frie
- Good hotel in good location - just about 100 m. from mtr yaumatei. nice service and staff.
- Good hotel located just beside downtown area - enthusiastic waiter and just beside metro station, less than
- Good hotel location and easy to access to town - love to knew and stayed here. good location, nice staff
- Good Location and Friendly Staff - Hotel and rooms are clean, well maintained and spacious. Fri
- good location good service - 2nd time to stay at this hotel for 3 people.
Room is look w
- Good Location with Big Room - This hotel is still under going renovation but it didn't cau
- Good location with lovely staff - We had a great time in staying in Caritas since its near the
- Good location, service - overall is good.(location, service, room's size, security af
- good location - chose the 3rd night stay at this hotel, because the great lo
- Good location - the sound proofing is not great in the room, avoid a room ne
- good location - Would stay here again because of the location but I am bring
- Good service and great location - I love to come back to this hotel because the staffs are fr
- good stay - if you are looking for a place to sleep than this hotel is v
- good value hotel - but overall caritas is best for traveler who doesnt want to
- Good value hotel - I like this hotel, very good location, near bus stops. The b
- Good value - Well, I travelled with a faily large group. There was suffi
- Great Budget Stay - Excellent service. If you want a transformer to charge your
- Great Experience - I am very satisfied, exceeded my expectations.
One bus rid
- Great hotel at a very good rate. - We liked a number of things about the Caritas Bianchi Lodge
- Great location off major merchant street - rooms are small and elongated only the bathroome are ver
- Great location but small rooms - this is good hotel for shopping and mtr in hong kong,you can
- great location excellent service and clean room - comfortable, enjoyable, satisfied stay. Safe & excellent loc
- Great Location in Middle of Hong Kong - The hotel staff were friendly, but very "by the book," meani
- Great location with big rooms - the hotel was big compare to other hotel of the price range.
- Great Location with reasonable price - My stay at Caritas Bainchi Lodge was a pleasant one, the hot
- great location, nice staff and good price!! - it's easy to find, even first time you can get it easily.
- Great location, wonderful service - This is the second time i stayed with the lodge. It's servic
- Great location - a recommended hotel for are family trip, the room are quite
- Great Location - everything is amazing about the hotel e.g. location, staff,
- great location - great location, clean, room is big enough for 3 bedded. staf
- Great location - The location was amazing close to MTR,restraunts,walking dis
- Great location - the receptionist is efficient and i spent just a few minutes
- Great place to stay - We stayed there for 3 nights. The hotel located at a very co
- Grt Locatn, spacious room compared w/other hotels - Staff was very helpful and detailed with the room facilities
- Hong Kong Hotel with Big Rooms - booked a twin room plus a additional bed. space is still ava
- Is not that bad - when i reach there i cant find the hotel cos the hotel out l
- It's a okay stay - I brought my 11 months old son to stay here on last Christma
- lovely hotel and service with a smile - very accessible for people on the go and shopping wise as th
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - good location..big room..friendly staff..free wifi..
- lovely hotel in city centre - this hotel is central hotel. it has standard rooms. not too
- Mixed feelings - Staff were unsmiling, breakfast room austere and unwelcoming
- Newly renovated nice room & Good Location - For the price, it is value for money compared to other hotel
- nice budget hotel - nice budget hotel in the heart of city nathan road easy acce
- Nice hotel - I will stay here again if I get a chance to visit Hong Kong.
- Nice location, very nice hotel - the hotel is within walking distance from the yau ma tei met
- Nice Place, Clean and comfortable - This hotel is in the good location, Nice Place, Clean and co
- Nice stay at Yau Ma Dei - The hotel is located at a very strategic place. Very conveni
- Nice stay - me and my husband stay at the caritas bianchi lodge hotel fo
- not bad - not bad, everything goes well, can't ask too much for that p
- Obviously Older, Yet . . . - The location is very central to Hong Kong locations (Kowloon
- One of the best hotel around Yau Ma Tei area. here - I have always been staying in this hotel whenever I am in Ho
- Overall Great Hotel with Excellent Service - Very satisfactory. Room is clean and neat. Service is great.
- perfect location. spacious room!!! just great!! - The Location of the Hotel is great right at the heart of Nat
- Perfect Place to getting arround... - Hotel has perfetoct location, very near with restaurant, 3 m
- Pleasurable stay! - It was my third trip to Hong Kong and first time staying in
- really nice hotel, close to metro - the hotel is near the metro, very convenient! good service,
- Standard accommodation, value for money - i had 3 nights at caritas bianchi lodge, the hotel was fine
- Standard hotel with good service - easy to travel locally and around hong kong island,walking d
- Strategic Location Hotel - It's a good hotel i can said at a very reasonable price. Roo
- Strategy Location and Nice rooms - the location and rooms are worth to value. the hotel located
- Super convenient location - it was a very simply hotel with very basic facility. but i'm
- Superb staff quiet location with clean surrounding -
- The staff attitude is very bad -
- Value for money. -
- Value for money - worked out really economical for me especially after venetia
- very nice hotel with free wifi but small room - The single bed room is smaller than the stated size!
- Very nice - Recommend highly.
- Wholesome hotel, great location - We were a bit surprised and pleased to know that caritas was
- Within Close Proximity of Shopping & Dining - The layout of room facilitated movement in the hotel room, c
- Wonderful hotel with blessing location - I have stayed in Caritas Bianchi Lodge Hotel with my family