Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
August 28, 2012
Clean and simple room,okay safe
Cheap,good wifi network and location
honestly,the first impression of chung king building are quite crazy and we have never seen many different countries'culture and people around the place before.the hotel located on 15/f,tower c,the place actually is fine and quite clean,the room are too small,but w already know the fact and we have expectation on that.tv and shower,wifi is stable,and the price are very attractive,there are security officer and cctv without curfew,but with your own room key,and we thought that will be safe to stay.
August 28, 2012
Great location but small rooms
undoubtedly,the price are very cheap in hong kong,and frankly the place is well maintained and great cleanliness,but the room is too small.as for tight budget travelers,who can't afford to spend over per night,this one would be good for them,at least the facilities are including free wifi.and the guest house have good location and on golden mile where is easy to get what we needs.
August 28, 2012
Good place for budget travelers
Chinese hostess are honest and warm welcomed by the black receptionist,but they need study more about mandarin,good experience.
August 27, 2012
Excellent Location... Just a place for sleeping
Very close to the MTR and right on Nathan Road...
Before booking this property, I have read the reviews about the rooms being small and the lift waiting time being too long. Those are very true. This place is just for you to sleep in as there is not even a lot of space to move around the room, and the toilet/bath can only fit 1person. They have 2 very small lifts (one services the even floors, and the other one services the odd floors).If you have a big luggage then it's going to be difficult to fit additional people in the lift.
Don't be discouraged though as the rooms are very clean and the bed is comfortable enough to sleep in. The hot shower works well, airconditioning is also working properly, and wifi is fast and stable. When you're in Hong Kong, you will be spending the whole day outside anyway so this is value for the price you pay.
Shop at the Ladies' Market for clothes and souvenirs. Bargain hard as the first price they'll give you is 3 to 4 times what you can get it for. Close to this market is also a "sports lane" where Nike, Adidas, Converse, Puma, etc apparels are on sale.
August 25, 2012
Great location and Great Service
near mtr tsim sha tsui station
Altough it is small room... But it is clean, good service, safe, hot water, refrigerator, re-fill drinking water, free wi-fi.
August 24, 2012
Great Location and Great Service
near tsim sha tsui mtr station
Altough it is small room... But it is clean, safe, hot water, refrigerator, free wi-fi, re-fill drinking water, good service.
August 23, 2012
Lovely with a smile like home
warm welcome and good service
mini room but enough for 2
only bad thing is an elevator that so small
but they made a very good service
Families with older children
August 18, 2012
lovely hotel for couple
i love the bathroom concept..
everything was great,, the room the location and the environment.. its a good hotel and i love the bathroom concept.. and i guess it really nice for a couple or honeymoon...
August 16, 2012
hot water is working. hotel location is inside a busy building.
near the train station, bus, avenue of the stars
Families with young children
August 08, 2012
Friendly hostess and staff
staff,wifi,drinking water provided
We were shocked when we arrive Chung King Mansion,that is really international city,so many South Asian and African in that place,and sometimes feel unsafe.But when we follow the instruction and reach the floor 15,block C,there are new and clean,seems to be newly renovated recently,the African staff and Chinese hostess are quite friendly and honest.The room number 154 we stay in with Victoria Harbor view,and there are stable wifi and private bathroom for our children,air-conditioner in-room which is most important for us,there are too hot in Hong Kong.For the cleanliness,that will be great and their location are cool since they are downtown of Hong Kong and can get all the things we want or access anywhere easily.As for the cheap price,we don't expect much like hotel standard,the room is not big with double bed,and just for safe and cleanliness,this would be one of the good choice.
Hotel Feature Tip:
The lift is slow and peak hour are long queue,better should avoid 7-8 go back to hotel since there are many travelers waiting for that small lift.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Carlton Guest House - Las Vegas Group Hostels HK, Hong Kong
- Amenable to compromise agreements/changes - As we booked only for three, then after change of plans that
- Big disappointment and Poor service - Very disappointing stay with Carlton. Space was much smaller
- Centrally located and near to MTR station - Not so comfortable stay, not suitable for family stay, compl
- Chung King Mansion - The Hotel are good enough but Chung King Mansion is full of
- Clean and simple room,okay safe - honestly,the first impression of chung king building are qui
- Clean Budget Hotel - The hotel look very clean and price is cheap,room is small,c
- Clean room with ensuite and wifi good location - One of dozens of budget guesthouses in Chung King Mansion, p
- Fantastic location except small room - I'm surprised to find 'a little India' in the Chung King Man
- good location but the room is too small - the internet is not stable, and because of the other room is
- Good Location - I read some reviews so I knew the rooms would be small but I
- Good. -
- Great Deal in Hong Kong! - Hong Kong are valued land,everywhere are very expensive,and
- Great Hositability - We are experiencing our first Hong Kong trip in this hotel,a
- Great Location but clean room - The environment of Chung King Mansion are complex and very c
- Great Location But Small Room - chung king mansion is well-known for all travelers.and that
- Great location but small rooms - after reading all the reviews,and because of our budget,we d
- Great location but small rooms - nearest mtr station is tsim sha shui on b1 exit
- Great location but small rooms - the cleanliness are the most appreciated!just like other rev
- Great location small room -
- Great Locations with lovely staff of this hotel - base on our experience on this hotel,that would be still bea
- Nice location, helpful staff - i stay in this hotel for 5 night, so far so good. even the r
- One of good accommodations in Hong Kong - we have do the research before booking,which we found for th
- reasonable price but no 24 hours receiptionist - at first we are very confuse about the building and using th
- Recommend! - The guest house are worth for their good review,the Chinese
- Room was clean... and good location - when i checkin the hostel, i was redirect to another hostel
- Small but comfortable - Even though room is a little small, it is very comfortable a
- Small hotel, clean - don't be surprise if you are welcomed by an african while yo
- Small room in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui - Room was comfortable & clean. Towels, toilet paper & shower
- Small room - Great location. Room is tiny but clean. Worth the money.
- small size but very well organize the space - the building itself it's very mixed feeling- like back to in
- Special staying - the room are small,looking new.price is very cheap,location
- 位置优越，但是房间很小 - actually is not bad,the hotel location is excellent,when you