Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Yau Ma Tei
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (4336)
March 26, 2010
nice location and clean
new hotel, clean and right in the middle of city
good nice and new hotel. located right in the middle of mongkok. close to station, shopping area and restaurant. nice and friendly staff. the only downside is the bathroom has glass wall. good value for money. room has cable tv and quite fast internet connection. i will definitely go back there again on my next hong kong trip.
close to shopping area
March 25, 2010
tiny bathrooms but great for value single traveler
i love this hotel! but because ie had problems prrviously with wifi u have to make sure u ask for a room with great connection when u book online. tiny beds so make sure u book a standard double at least!
the bathrooms r tiny but its well stocked!
pretty clean overall! great for its value!!!
its only a stop awayfrom mongkok shopping district! theres not much food around the hotel when it gets late so just be sure to know ur way around. because most taxi drivers dnt know where the hotel is exactly.
Families with young children
March 24, 2010
Convenient and Economic
1.Just next to 7-11
2.Just next to Yau Ma Tei MTR
3.In the heart of Nathan Road
I like this hotel very much.I stayed in this hotel last year and I come back this year again.It is very convenient,just next to Yau Ma Tei MTR and 7-11.It is very quiet,clean and sleek although the room is also very small.It is located in the hub of Kowloon,and the staff are also very helpful.
Temple street just at the back of the hotel.I can even see my room when I was strolling along temple street.
United States of America,
March 22, 2010
Casa HK hotel
Location is a plus. Close enough to some of the main shopping area. Its also walking distance to some of the night/street shopping.
I personally like the location because its in the center of Jordan and Mongkok. The worst thing to me about this hotel are the size of the bathroom and how the shower don't have its own area. Every time we use the shower the whole area get wet and need to be dry the floor and the toilet in order to use the restroom. I am on a vacation which I paid hotel rate and still have to clean the bathroom daily ourself in order to use. The wall are of the room are not able to block noise. During my stay morning and night there are extreme loud noise and bang the door. The locate are not convinent to travel to or from the airport. I f you have lot of luggage your only option are taxis which cost $250.00 hkd (not too bad. Overall, the only thing I like is the location and everything else are not that great.
March 22, 2010
3 nights stayed in CASA
Receptionist - good manner
Room & Hotel Cleanliness - Good
Hotel Location - Very Good, near to Yau Ma Tei station, 3 mins walk distance.
This is my second time to pick CASA while having vacation in HK. I like the location which is in the middle to all night market, famous & delicious food. Some more, is only needs 3 mins walk distance to MRT station! Is super convenient. The only weakness is not enough lift, need to wait 10 mins or more during peak hours.
out from hotel turn left, walk around 5 mins, you can get famous "egg or milk puding" named - Yi Sun.
Behind the hotel is temple street end, you can get famous claypot rice named Heng Kei.
Out from Hotel, turn right is to Temple Street, turn left is to "Tong Choi Street - Lady street", Nathan Road.
March 22, 2010
cheap cheap cheap bargains
clean cheap and walkin distance to all
love this hotel! its the one i book every single time i head back because its just so close to everything.
one down side is its bathrooms/bed is Tiny so be sure so book for double standard bed if u want to catch any sleep!
its rightnext to temple street!
March 22, 2010
A neat place for a short stay
The Casa Hotel located in crowded Kowloon is close to Temple Street, Night Market, Mong Kok, and other places popular with tourists (and also locals). The hotel is on Nathan Road that runs all the way to Victoria Harbor, near which there are many more tourist attractions and across which there are spectacular views of Hong Kong Island.
The hotel has friendly check-in staff and clean rooms, and nearby there are many local shops and convenience stores (7-11s appear infest every street corner). Perhaps the best thing is that directly below the hotel is the Yau Ma Tei train (MTR) station – one can get to almost any place in Hong Kong using the subway (and then buses/taxis for short rides if needed).
The Casa is small compared to other, more famous hotels in Hong Kong. The entrance lobby and lifts (elevators) are tiny, as are the rooms and bathrooms, but this is something people who visit places like Hong Kong will have to get used to. The room rates at the Casa seem reasonable, in line with what is charged by other “three-star” hotels in Hong Kong.
The Casa Hotel is especially good for people spending, say, a weekend in Hong Kong, who just want a tidy place for rest after a tiring day spent tramping around the city.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Directly below the hotel is the Yau Ma Tei subway (MTR) station; from here one can take a train to the Tung Chung station and then a bus to the Airport. During rush hour this is probably better than taking a shuttle bus or taxi to Kowloon station for catching the Airport Express.
March 21, 2010
love this hotel. its 1min walk to subway and close to literally everything in mongkok.
the hotel is right next to a 7 11 and is extremely convenient.
only prob is catchin a taxi because it doesnt have taxi stand nearby and also it has a yellow line outside the mainstreet of the hotel. luggage can be a hassel to carry to the hotel.
walk to mongkok the central of where bargains are!
March 20, 2010
Next to MTR station, 7-11 and eateries - very convenient!
Overall, the hotel is convenient and reasonable for its price. But if you don't mind walking abit, there are other hotels in the area which are similarly priced, yet bigger and more comfortable.
Show the keycard at the restaurant below to enjoy 10% discount!
March 19, 2010
Casa Hotel - First Visit
Next to MTR
Close proximity to shops and eateries, Temple St,
Hotel is conveniently located beside the Ya Ma Tei MTR entrance, walking distance to Ladies Night Market and the entire area is bustling with shops and eateries.
Room is quite cosy, clean but a bit small.
Suitable for short stays and for business travel.
Toilet in the standard room is pretty small and cramp
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Casa Hotel, Hong Kong
- A Really Fantastic One - i think i've found the right one and the next time i go to h
- A very good hotel - In general, this is a very good hotel with low price and goo
- All are great, except small bathroom - Advantages:
1. Super close to MRT just 3 mins walk.
- average hotel - room is small, but its clean and the locations is great.
- awesome - small t&b but not a deal bcoz we are always outside
- Best Hotel in best location. - It was fine, safe and clean. My family and me liked the loca
- Best spot for tourist... - We enjoyed our stay but very small room, bed and toilet...
- Business Class & Travel Smart Hotel - Below the hotel is the Casa Restaurant which Opens till 11:0
- busy hotel,some helpful front desk staff - the rooms were very small but that is not unusual for HK but
- Casa Hotel - Hong Kong - Casa Hotel is very accessible to all kind of transportation.
- Casa Hotel (Kowloon) - We will be back to this hotel again.
For its strategic locat
- casa hotel review - Had to be in Monkok so picked this because of price and loca
- Casa Hotel Rooms too small for and extra bed - The wireless is free, the local calls are free and the locat
- CASA HOTEL WORST HOTEL I HAVE STAYED IN!!! - As above worst hotel I have stayed in. Will not stay hear ag
- Casa Hotel, Hong Kong, Hong Kong -
- Casa Hotel, Hong Kong - The Casa Hotel is very convenient to public transport, esp.
- Casa Hotel, -
- Casa Hotel -
- Casa Hotel -
- Casa Hotel -
- Casa Hotel -
- Casa Hotel -
- Casa Hotel - For business trip is worth place to stay as it just nearby t
- Casa Hotel - I like CASA hotel as it has an ideal location as its like fo
- Casa Hotel - i was only there for one night, the hotel room is too close
- Casa Hotel - I would recommend this hotel for those who are staying for 1
- Casa Hotel - nice environment, but the lift is too slow to wait. nice and
- Casa Hotel - Overall, the stay in Casa Hotel is pleasant. The location is
- Casa Hotel - the location of the hotel was great, perfect for ladies who
- Casa - That's just so close with one Entrance of You ma tie's MTR.
- Clean and convenient but toilet is too small. -
- close to mrt, clean and comfortable hotel - it's very easy to get to casa as it locates at the avenue of
- Closely with MRT Ya matie exit C - Casa hotel suit with couple in order to quite small room but
- Comfortable hotel - we stayed here for a couple of days and really happy with th
- Comfortable room - very good location with the yau ma tei mtr station practical
- comfortable, good location and friendly staff -
- compact hotel right in the heart of the city - if you are looking to explore hong kong and just need a nice
- Convenience and Good Service - It was a pleasant stay at this hotel because of the location
- convenience for travelling by MTR, small room - Small room, not so much comfortable for a big guy. Nearby MT
- Convenient location and great value for money - Me and my girlfriend stayed in a standard double room for 4
- Convenient Location with lots of food to ea - casa hotel is conveneniently located and near to alot of eat
- Convenient Location - Generally a clean hotel with good location. You could save
- Convenient location - The room are clean, staff are friendly but room too small, s
- Convenient, cozy small room, clean -
- Cosy hotel with a superb location - Located in the heart of Yau Ma Tei, Casa Hotel is less than
- Cosy Hotel - We had a small problem with the check in procedures, but the
- Cramp rooms - The rooms were too cramp to our liking. My frens have troubl
- decent hotel in great location, small rooms - * facilities were clean and neat
* hotel staff were pleasan
- Delux Twin - We upgraded the standard twin room to delux twin room. This
- Easy access to public transport and shopping area. - The location of the hotel was excellent just above the MTR.
- Excellent location, small rooms. - all in all the price was right. considering the average cos
- Famous hotel in Mongkok, a few steps from MTR - It just a simple room, tiny bathroom, anyway its only a few
- Fantastic Location small and poorly isolated rooms - the hotel would give off a boutique feel once you enter but
- Good for biz trip but super tiny room - 3 of us came HK for biz trip, so we chose a hotel near subwa
- Good Loacation - near MTR yao ma tai station. you can walk to mongkok go for
- Good Location & Family Room very big. - Hotel is good & convenient. Best to get Family Room big n sh
- Good location but room is small n noisy - Room is rather dirty and have a moist smell. Condition of th
- Good location but room small - Walk thru subway inside the MTR Yau mah Tei can reach WongKo
- Good location but small room - like the room's bed which is quite comfy. room is clean..
- Good location but small rooms - the good thing about this hotel is it's located near mrt sta
- Good location but too small room - The room is too small, price too expensive..but no choice
- Good location but unfriendly staff - the hotel is really small and you have to que. to get into t
- Good location but very small room - The location is superb, very close to subway but the room is
- Good location for shopping but really small room - the location is great for shopping. I can walk to Mongkok (L
- Good Location Hotel - this hotel is in good location. even though the room is smal
- Good location with small and compact room - Toilet too small, not suitable for bigger size person.
- Good Location with small rooms - Had a very small room for my initial stay hence requested fo
- Good location! - It is worth of the price in term of its location. You'll nvr
- good location, bad rooms - room was bad, it had crack lines on the wall and had dirty s
- Good location, easy to find - Stayed there for two nights. The location is quite good. Jus
- Good location, near night market - the room was small but it was clean. there was an on-going c
- good location, near shopping area - the room is clean, nicely arrange but small to go with child
- good location, small room, but worth for money - this hotel is may suitable only for business stay, but for f
- Good location. - The room is neat but there is some smell of cigarette smoke.
- Good location -
- good location - general service is great except the housekeeper attitude is
- Good Location - good location, hotel room is extremely small and only equipp
- good location - good location, only few blocks away from yau ma tei mtr stat
- good location - hotel is in convenient location to everything, food, shoppin
- Good location - Hotel rooms are clean &tidy. But toilet is very small. Anywa
- good location - that is good location and helpful staff.being upgrade the ro
- Good Location - The hotel staff are friendly & helpful. We actually booked
- Good place for honeymoon. - Good place for good food. The shopping night market is wonde
- Good place overall - Place was small, as is the norm in HK. But the great locatio
- Good Shopping Location - It is nice to stay here if you do not mind for small room an
- Good stay for traveller -
- good -
- Good - The staff very friendly, only the room no ebough comfortable
- Great Locaion, small rooms and rude service - location is very good. just 1 min walk from ymt mtr station.
- Great location & service - Very near MTR station, very accessible. A wory free travel/t
- Great location and Clean - It is pleasant to stay at Casa Hotel. The rooms were small t
- Great location and friendly staff - We had a great time, highly recommended for a couple like us
- Great Location and reasonable size family suite - As it is my 3rd time staying in CASA, what can I say, is rea
- great location and very good deal - shower room can sometimes be flooded, aircon takes a while t
- great location but noisy and small room - really near MTR with direct bus to airport just in front of
- Great Location but Really Limited Space - The location is great, is a typical Hong Kong hotel, small b
- Great location but really small room. - Location was good. Walking distance around the corner is th
- Great location but ridiculously small room - This hotel is very near the yau ma tei station. There are a
- great location but rooms r really too small - booked a standard room & got a shock of our lives as the roo
- Great location but small bathroom. - Excellent location. Easy access from/to the airport with bus