Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Tsim Sha Tsui
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (826)
March 14, 2012
Location, location, location
Well situated in TsinTshaTsui with shortcuts to Kowloon Park, Nathan Road and Harbour City
Clean, well lit room, great in-room internet connection. Barista Cafe on 3rd floor is very convenient for meals especially in inclement weather.
2-Michelin star Cuisine Cuisine Restaurant at Mira Hotel on Nathan Road very nearby has great Cantonese food
March 06, 2012
Excellent location @ Tsim Sha Tsui!
centrally located with shops, ammenities and eateries nearby
nothing fanciful but the location of the hotel is superb. mtr/subway is only 5mins walk away and shops, eateries and conveniences are minutes away either direction. mattress is quite firm so remember to request softer mattresses if you are not used to it. make sure you request highest floor available as the pubs/bar nearby may intrude. otherwise, its a perfect place for business travellers or those with small families on an average budget.
March 06, 2012
The studio apartment is small, but that is Hong Kong .
Location is excellent--within walking distance to many attractions and lots of restaurants .
March 05, 2012
Simple and practical!
Near MTR (subway) and retail outlets
Very practical for business travelers who are on budget. Do not hesitate to book if you're looking for strategic location in TST, with plenty of eateries, convenience stores and retail outlets all within walking distance away. Overall, good option if you're looking at no frills.
March 02, 2012
Fantastic location but basic room
Proximity to restaurants, bars, shops, harbour and MTR etc
Perfect location without big price tag. Situated in no through road, so minimal traffic. Room was clean but basic. Lift was small and slow. Bed was small (double?)and rock hard as was sofa bed. Male front desk clerk had difficulty understanding. Breakfast not included but could purchase basic meal in cafe on third floor.
A big variety of restaurants in street. Tried most and less pleased with Red Ant. In Time Bar directly across road fantastic, exceptional service from staff. We were still able to get a meal at Hing Fats quite late at night with very short stroll home. Friendly, great food and excellent prices.
United States of America,
March 02, 2012
A travel agent's review
Great location, good price, nice rooms
my husband and i stayed at the citadines ashley for 2 nights on our way back from thailand. we booked the hotel based on it's location and price. i work as a travel agent and have traveled extensively. i found the location of the hotel to be absolutely amazing- in the heart of the shopping district, close to the ferry across to hong kong island, the metro, restaurants and famous hotels such as the peninsula hotel. the rooms were small, but that is to be expected of a hotel in hong kong. the rooms were outfitted with a very small kitchen, including a mini fridge, microwave, and stove. there was free wifi. i would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay close to the action without paying a fortune.
February 29, 2012
Great location but rooms smaller than expected
near 24 hours convenience shops, eateries, mtr
Location of the hotel was great however I'm not sure if all rooms at Citadines are handicap friendly as I was given a handicap toilet which we did not request. The toilet sink was super low as such we need to brush our teeth at the kitchenette & face at the shower area..
Space wise was quite alright but could be better if it's bigger. Good thing is that there's only 2 units every floor.
February 25, 2012
Pretty good location but no service apartment
location is really, really good, but the hotel itself is situated in kind of a small alley in the heart of tst. taxi drivers would not be able to make their way right to the hotel entrance.
room itself is super small, but well equipped for its size. there's free wifi, and a small kitchenette too! of course, if you're hungry at weird hours of the night, a 7-11 and a local takeaway place are just around the corner
February 22, 2012
Lovely small hotel but close to everything
The best thing about it was its proximity to shopping and food outlets.
room was modern and small as advertised though clean and orderly. great thing was that it was near to everything that a traveller needs. food outlets were just a stone's throw away with several convenience stores nearby. mrt station was just a mere five minute walk. hongkong's famed shopping address canton street was nearby with a connecting underground walkway with shopping stalls and even equipped with escalators. downside of this hotel was the mattress - it was a bit too hard for comfort.
February 21, 2012
great location and great deal
full serviced room, central location to restaurants and shopping
the room was very nice, with spacious bathroom and pantry. rooms are equipped with full amenities and rooms have great layout. staffs were very friendly and the hotel has good security. just hop out of the hotel and you will have a choice between dozens of restaurants and fast food. same goes for shopping with i-sqaure, harbour city, k-11 within 500 meters range.
great shops near by, including harbour city, and isquare and K-11 and others.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Citadines Ashley Hongkong, Hong Kong
- average quality but clean room - I thought it was overrated. Didn't expect the room design wa
- Basic, Clean and Great Location -- Will go back - I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a ni
- Best Option, just across the office - Though we had to wait until 2PM to check in, I was happy to
- Bigger rooms are better - I had booked 4 days in the larger room, but cancelled flight
- Citadines Hongkong Ashley Hotel Hong Kong - In the heart of Tsim Shu Tsui, everything nearby, hotel is n
- Citadines Hongkong Ashley Hotel -
- Citadines - Located in my favorite part of Tsim sha tsui, with easy walk
- clean hotel with considerably large room - overall it was great. muslim food available at ground floor,
- Clean room - this was the second time i stayed this hotel. it was a servi
- Clean Rooms in Great Location - We stayed here for 3 nights during our honeymoon. The hotel
- Clean, tidy but smaller than I expected - This hotel is located in Tsimsatui and near to YMCA hotel.
- Comfortable bed and relaxing Trip -
- Cosy hotel with good location - We booked in to stay for 4 nights. The hotel is located in
- Excellent location, very wifi! - good value for money hotel with excellent location. rooms ar
- Good hotel, good location - generally good hotel, air con is very good, bed could be bet
- Good Location & Clean Hotel - the stay was wonderful as it was very accessible to tst mtr
- Good location with clean rooms - The hotel is good for business travelers, as it is near to t
- good location - good location and very convience for shopping and trafic, bu
- Good location - It's my first time to stay in this hotel. It's a small hotel
- good location - the room is a little bit small but all funiture are on good
- Great location ! - generally very happy with what i got. so many mtr entrance/
- Great location but not very comfortable room - The location of this hotel is great but the room we booked (
- Great location but small rooms - Hotel is surrounded with shopping malls. Good location and c
- great location but small rooms - Hotel room was very clean & tidy great job by house keeping.
- Great location but small rooms - location is good as it is very near mtr. many shopping malls
- Great location of us - We stayed at the CIitadines ashley because the location is i
- Great location, Will be back for my next visit - Great place to stay.except limited choice for breakfast.Fort
- Great location, but rooms are dumps - The location is great, but the rooms are unbelievably sparse
- Great location, considerate layout - although the exterior of the hotel does not look as classy o
- Great location - Located at a very convenient location. Just mins of walk fro
- Great location - Only a short walk to tst mrt station. Near to Harbour City a
- Great location - Simple, satisfying breakfast selection of croissant sandwich
- Great location - This is a very well priced, self contained apartment right i
- great location - Toilet can be improve and better maintain and room service c
- Great receptionists and perfect location - Totally charmed by every one of the receptionists who always
- Great shopping location! - The hotel is just off L5 exit @ MTR Tsim Sha Tsui station, n
- Great staff, easy to get everywhere - Everything was great. What I would recommend is 1.) Wireless
- Horrible hotel - That is a horrible hotel i have ever lived in China and hong
- Ideal Location - The Hotel is well accessible to many area. Size of room is j
- in a good location - the stay was quite ok except that the room werent so clean.
- Location is perfect but room is so so - location is great and it cost us hkd flat rate from the hote
- Location, location, location - Clean, well lit room, great in-room internet connection. Bar
- lovely hotel with great location - Personally I love this hotel's location and variety of food
- Nice hotel but very small single rooms - It is a good small hotel with a lot of features, only the ro
- Nice location, clean and comfortable - Overall, I was satisfied with the hotel. The rooms were comf
- Nice small serviced apartment - second or third trip to citadines ashley hong kong. locatio
- No frills, no thrills and basic hotel - The WIFI in the room was not working. The walls are too thin
- Not bad but, Not impressive either - I stayed here with my wife. Overall, the hotel is not bad c
- so far so good - good location and convience traffic, but noise at night caus
- So so. - Overall the hotel is not a bad choice, except the room is ex
- superb hotel - i super love citadines ashley! good location, spacey room, h
- superb location small clean room - superb location! mins to mtr, ferry terminal. eateries & sho
- Value for money for a very good hotel -