Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (704)
United States of America,
October 21, 2010
great central location, close to everything
reasonable price, excellent location
the room was small but adequate, has refrigerator and mini bar, right next to jordan metro stop and a22 airport bus. 100 hong kong dollars for key deposit.
right next to nathan road dubbed the golden mile in hong kong
Families with older children
October 21, 2010
cockroach running in the room..omg..
1st of all, this is not a hotel. i was shocked when i arrived because this is more like an apartment and actually not suitable for woman and children cause it located behind the road with all the pubs there..
2nd, there were cockroach and small insects running around the room during midnight. we tried to call the so call 'lobby' but the receptionist (is a philippine maid) said 'do u know what is the time now?we all are sleeping, u wait..i will come n kill the cockroach tmr morning"..omg..what kind of service is this..and of course i scolded them..and finally she came n kill the cockroach with her lovely pyjamas
conclusion..i will not visit this place again..and will continue spread this story to all the ppl out there..
October 13, 2010
all is fine with this hotel
in the middle of old town .. many small shops ..good restorant ..
to find it easy .. on jordan mtr ,,there is many outs .. use only one .. you go through shopping center for about 1 min ..up ..elevator ..exit on street-and just across . 20 meters- the hotel entrance .... go inside .. steps up .. securety booth .. stairs up to second floor to receiption.
shops are everyvere ..left ..right..
to aiport 40 minutes mtr jordan to central mtr - connect to aiport express
tip.. ones you arrive in aiport express booth buy a pass for 3 days .. 300 hkd ..unlimited pass on mtr with included 2 aiport epxress tickets ..
rooms are visiable clean ..l..bur of cource small windows ..dust ..lack of soups ..there was some insects on my bed ..but big enough so i killed them beforen went to bad .. i slept in close that night ..but bought my own set of sheet next day and slept ok ..
reception poeple are ok ..actualy they are trying to help you every way .. i saw many single mans as returned customers .. and many stayed for more then one month ..
area is safe ..but not recomended for children and woman ..only backpackers type of poeple..
overall was ok ..but for the same money you can stay in new terretories ..extra 30-40 minutes to downtown on best subway ( airconditened all the way ..even on connections ) .. but for the same money you be in 4-5 stars hotel ..
October 05, 2010
Lobby-less hotel with a great location
Got an upgrade from staff. Thanks. The hotel is not seen from the street. Might suggest to have a better frontage with hotel name. Currently, it does not have Comfort Lodge outside. Unless you tally with the address, you will not find it.
October 02, 2010
Comfort Lodge (Jodan MTR station)
Conveniently located near MTR Jordan. Just behind Prudential Hotel. There's also direct aceess from MTR via Prudentail Hotel. Also easy access from Citybus from the airport since the bus stop is front front of Prudentail Hotel. Not too busy street like heart of TST but loads of shop/ restaurant/ supermarket you can enjoy. Also, walking distance to Nathan Congee & Noodle on Saigon St.
Though the room is a bit small, it's fully functioned including air-con, water heater, TV, fridge, kettle with free coffe & tea, hair dryer, free towel, and daily cleaning. Couldn't ask for more with this price
September 30, 2010
For the price I guess I shouldn't complain
Good location, Clean, Cheap
When I arrived I couldn't find where the reception area was. Luckily the other building tenants were very helpful and pointed me in the right direction. When I was taken to my room it hadn't been cleaned. I asked how long that'd take and they said about 30 minutes so I went off and got some food in the area. About 1 hour later I returned to my room and they were still cleaning it. No big deal I suppose. When I asked about getting online they said "we don't have wifi but if you have a laptop you can plug in over there". So I asked, "okay, do you have a cable?". "No, but we can sell you one for $200". She then said "Or you can leave a $20 deposit and borrow one". So back to the office I went to get a cable but when I tried it out in the room it just didn't work. Not sure if it was the cable or if there was even internet but regardless I gave up after a few minutes of trying.
I have to say that the room was pretty clean and seemed quite new. The wallpaper, tiles and furniture were kind of tacky but in good condition, no mould, cracks or stains.
Overall I would recommend the place and I will definitely stay another time.
September 24, 2010
Much comfort here!
A close walk (2 mins) to the Jordan MTR, close to many interesting boutiques, and fine restaurants/coffee houses. Friendly staff, very clean rooms, great shower!
This place is tucked away from the busier Nathan Rd, quiet and comfortable. The staff were friendly and very helpful with directions. The Jordan MTR is a mere 2 minutes away by foot. For those inclined to shop, Granville Road is very close and offers plenty of well-priced and interesting shops and services... many are open late (9/10pm). The Temple Street Market is a close walk (about 10 mins). I would definitely stay here again. Great value for my money, convenient, and very clean. This hostel is very nice!
Granville Rd, and Kimberley offer many neat boutiques that are well-priced, and full of original designs. If you like to shop for clothes, shoes, and accessories then don't miss it!
September 19, 2010
Budget hotel for all
Cheap and locate in the heart of city
Good location, about 100 meters from the MTR. The room is small but clean, if you go to HK for a budget trip, solo, this hotel is perfect for you.
Best for shopping trip, small room but clean.
United States of America,
September 16, 2010
scary doesn't begin to describe
if you like staying at places that feel like you are living in someone's weird grandma's studio apartment, then this is your place. stay here if you like hauling luggage up multiple flights of stairs, hard skinny beds, a bathroom stall that doubles as a shower like in an RV, and the smell of someone's grandma's mildewed basement.
September 16, 2010
Its conveniently located closed to Jordan mtr
The room is small but clean. The location is great but there is the inconvenience/difficulty to move luggage between buildings as u have to carry yr luggage bag up n down the stairs.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Comfort Lodge, Hong Kong
- 2 stars hotel, OK - I was quite satisfied, room was clean and big enough for sho
- adequate, clean and well located - All in all, this hotels provides value for money, the aircon
- Clean Rooms with all Basic Amenities - I was travelling solo and so didn't have many service requir
- Comfort lodge very comfortable - A bit hard to find at the beginning because the name of the
- Comfort Lodge, -
- Comfort Lodge: poor facilities, but the location i - My stay was not too bad as it could have been because I spen
- Comfort Lodge - Comfort Lodge is more like a guess house than a hotel. The g
- Convenient location but small room - Small room. Better for those who goes out the whole day for
- Decent hotel with convenient location - It was difficult to look for the 'hotel' at first as the nam
- Difficult to find, no signs - Great area, lots of food and shopping. A great night market
- Good location hotel - This hotel is very cheap. Room is small but clean. No restau
- Good location, basic place for stay - actually this is not a hotel. several rooms in a building an
- GOOD - room is clean,the staff is all friendly and nice,the locatio
- Great location but small rooms - You won't have any service from this lodge. They say that th
- great central location, close to everything - the room was small but adequate, has refrigerator and mini b
- Great location but small rooms - hotel was very much wear out, the fittings in the rooms, whe
- Great location but very small room. - There was a slight misleading photo on Agoda site regard the
- hotel is not bad - small room. just like you see in the movies. very typical ho
- Hotel location - The hotel location is very good because of very near JORDAN
- Is this hotel? - You need clear two gate to get in your room. Very annoying,
- Just can do only - Overall..ok..small room..small washroom..need to climb up st
- little hard to find - The hotel is hard to find. It looks like an apartment that t
- My 2 cents worth - Good location, walking distance to the MTR, shopping area. R
- Nice room in great location - The room is small but clean and nice in convenience location
- nice - the hotel is located in the center of kowool, close of the m
- Small but compact room - Comfort Lodge is very convenient and is easily accessible. T
- Small rooms but overall good. - I didn't spend much time there. For what I did though, I fou
- Suitable place for shopping and good food - Adventage: The comfort lodge is located in the nice area and
- Superior Room - Big enough to fit in a big luggage - comfy and spacious room however small washroom
- this is not hotel it is like paying guest room is - this is not hotelat night 10 aclock owner is slping if you n
- Value for money - Finding the location took just a little more effort.
- value for money - This hotel is converted from flat. there are 2 staircases le
- Welcome to Comfort Lodge, completely normal place - It is exactly what you would expect from your stay at a hote
- Will come back to stay at comfort lodge - Room are furnished with hair dryer, safe deposit box and goo