Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (704)
April 16, 2012
Superior Room - Big enough to fit in a big luggage
convenient location - 1 min from jordon mrt exit d
comfy and spacious room however small washroom
not recommended for more than average sized tourists
make up room daily
batter than i imagined
good enough for a guesthouse
April 08, 2012
Good hotel for sleaping, near MRT
very close to jordan stn mrt. small room, clean and good bathroom. good value
April 08, 2012
Excellent Services with All Accomodation in Hotel
In overall, the hotel room is clean, spacious & very comfortable, especially the shower in bathroom.
I will booked the same hotel if going to macau again.
March 31, 2012
- very good location near to the mtr station
- very easy to find local food
- convenient to go around the shopping malls
- near to the mrt station can make the traveller easr access to anywhere within the city
- dislike, room wasn't ready when check-in and make can't change and take shower
March 30, 2012
should be names "Discomfort Lodge"
Location is good - 1min walk from Jordan MTR, 10min walk to Tsim Sha Tsui area
Absolutely NOT recommend this hotel to anyone. you get tiny (I mean it: TINY!) rooms, very basic room service and unfriendly staff. Not my first time in HK, but appalled at the quality of the place! Hotel is, in fact, rooms located in the residential compound with VERY basic facilities and amenities - please look for other options around!
(Tip to people willing to get a room with one big bed for 2 - be noted that 1 bed for two is barely enough for one person.)
Also be ready to buy your own adapters, as hotel only SELLS things that any traveller might ask to borrow.
To wrap it up this hotel absolutely does not deserve 3 stars, it should be more of a superbudget option that should not cost more than 50USD a night.
March 29, 2012
Decent location, not for fussy travellers
close to mtr and good food
some stairs to reach the hotel, so definitely not for elderly who cannot manage their luggage up stairs.
3 min walk to amazing food, namely aus diary company, and numerous street stalls along temple street.
5 min walk to parklane shopping, and just a little further to reach tst. if feeling lazy, tst is only 1 train stop away. took a cab from the one back to hotel, and it was only hkd20.
room is small, but enough if you only intend to shower and sleep. nothing fancy in the room. having wifi certainly helps.
Families with older children
March 29, 2012
Excruciatingly tiny room, everything else was fine
despite being close to the mtr, there are a couple of stairs to take to reach the hotel. but you'll typically only be lugging big baggage twice during the entire stay.
went with my mum, and her major complaint was that the room is tiny. we couldn't open up our luggage flat out. had to stash our shopping bags under our beds, and do the packing on the bed on the last day. only 4 channels on tv- felt awkward not watching hk drama serials in hk.
room is equipped with essentials like toothbrush, towels and hair dryer. having been to hk several times, i won't say this is the best around, but it's definitely a good stay for young travelers on a budget.
Temple street is a stone's throw away. No lack of supper!
Australian milk company is also near by.
March 24, 2012
hotel located near jordan mtr only 2min walk.reception area located on 2nd floor need to climb stairs with luggauge..no bell boy services.room acceptable with the room rate .near to eating places and shopping area .
United States of America,
March 24, 2012
Good location tiny room
very close to mta subway station and bus stop. room is very quiet.
The hotel occupied a few units within a non-commerical building. Very quiet at night. There is no front desk. Need to arrange with mgmt ahead to check out at 6pm to catch my plane. You have to carry your heavy luggages up many stairs. The room is small. The safe is broken. There are molds on the shower curtains and on the wall paper. The bed is hard. Old 9" TV with no cable services. Free Internet and telephone for local call. Wireless only worked outside my room. Have to use Ethernet cable to connect my laptop.
United States of America,
March 23, 2012
very clean, comfortable room, reasonably quiet, mtr station nearby
even though i did my homework on internet before travel, it was difficult to find. even one sign would be helpful, in chinese and in english. also, in the garden, it would be nice for another sign, chinese and english, to direct someone to the reception office.
staff pleasant and helpful.
wi-fi not particularly stable at some times. staff did offer to let me use computer in the office. other times it was just fine. also no hong kong style connector provided by hotel, so need to purchase one for 10 hkd for computer.
for the cost, and given this is hong kong kowloon district, i was pleasantly surprised at the comfortable room size, for a double bed.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Bring your own Hong Kong connection for electric.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Comfort Lodge, Hong Kong
- 2 stars hotel, OK - I was quite satisfied, room was clean and big enough for sho
- adequate, clean and well located - All in all, this hotels provides value for money, the aircon
- Clean Rooms with all Basic Amenities - I was travelling solo and so didn't have many service requir
- Comfort lodge very comfortable - A bit hard to find at the beginning because the name of the
- Comfort Lodge, -
- Comfort Lodge: poor facilities, but the location i - My stay was not too bad as it could have been because I spen
- Comfort Lodge - Comfort Lodge is more like a guess house than a hotel. The g
- Convenient location but small room - Small room. Better for those who goes out the whole day for
- Decent hotel with convenient location - It was difficult to look for the 'hotel' at first as the nam
- Difficult to find, no signs - Great area, lots of food and shopping. A great night market
- Good location hotel - This hotel is very cheap. Room is small but clean. No restau
- Good location, basic place for stay - actually this is not a hotel. several rooms in a building an
- GOOD - room is clean,the staff is all friendly and nice,the locatio
- Great location but small rooms - You won't have any service from this lodge. They say that th
- great central location, close to everything - the room was small but adequate, has refrigerator and mini b
- Great location but small rooms - hotel was very much wear out, the fittings in the rooms, whe
- Great location but very small room. - There was a slight misleading photo on Agoda site regard the
- hotel is not bad - small room. just like you see in the movies. very typical ho
- Hotel location - The hotel location is very good because of very near JORDAN
- Is this hotel? - You need clear two gate to get in your room. Very annoying,
- Just can do only - Overall..ok..small room..small washroom..need to climb up st
- little hard to find - The hotel is hard to find. It looks like an apartment that t
- My 2 cents worth - Good location, walking distance to the MTR, shopping area. R
- Nice room in great location - The room is small but clean and nice in convenience location
- nice - the hotel is located in the center of kowool, close of the m
- Small but compact room - Comfort Lodge is very convenient and is easily accessible. T
- Small rooms but overall good. - I didn't spend much time there. For what I did though, I fou
- Suitable place for shopping and good food - Adventage: The comfort lodge is located in the nice area and
- Superior Room - Big enough to fit in a big luggage - comfy and spacious room however small washroom
- this is not hotel it is like paying guest room is - this is not hotelat night 10 aclock owner is slping if you n
- Value for money - Finding the location took just a little more effort.
- value for money - This hotel is converted from flat. there are 2 staircases le
- Welcome to Comfort Lodge, completely normal place - It is exactly what you would expect from your stay at a hote
- Will come back to stay at comfort lodge - Room are furnished with hair dryer, safe deposit box and goo