Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (569)
Families with young children
April 03, 2013
Room was small and needed a little renovation
The price was good, reflecting the condign, and breakfast was OK. A three bed room was useful to our trip, but miss-named as a suite.
The room for three bed is named a suite, when reall it is a bed "around the corner, without even a curtain to separate them. Cosmo does have full suites, but it is easy to mistake these rooms for them, which was unfortunates, as we didn't want to share a bedroom.
April 02, 2013
Room is old and has a musty smell
It was cheap, and we were meeting family there the next night. Free internet was available due to proximity of the lounge, but really they shouldn't be charging for wi-fi anyway.
The room is small, as expected at this price in Hong Kong. However, possibly due to bad design the bathroom allowed water into the room and carpet. This may have accounted for the musty old smell in the room. Still charging for wifi these days, really?
This place really needs renovating, soon. I cannot recomment the basic double rooms on the 5th floor.
April 01, 2013
Too small for groups
Location/Good food around the area/Nice staff
The place was far too small for a traveller. For two people the space was just to little, we couldn't even open our luggage up. Lighting was really bad.
Not recommended for the price.
March 31, 2013
Value for Money Hotel
Cleanliness, Hospitable Staff, and Good Price
March 31, 2013
March 26, 2013
Clean hotel, well located
Location, sports bar, cleanliness
United States of America,
March 25, 2013
Overpriced, but decent location
The Cosmo Hotel is pretty bare bones. The room wasn't bad, but it did have a nail sticking out of the carpet. There was no free internet. And the room looked out on a cemetery. Also, unfortunately there was pile driving going on somewhere near the hotel which made for very noisy mornings.
March 17, 2013
Not very close to subway, small, okay room
The location is not very nice, close to The Hong Kong Jockey club, it's actually in between of Wanchai and Causeway Bay, need to walk for at least 15mins from hotel to subway, but there are shuttle buses.
The room is small, I don't consider neither the floor nor carpet is very clean, however the bed is comfortable, and it is nice that they prepared a PC and adapter since I forgot about it. No free wifi in room, only in lobby which I can never connect to it, but overall I guess it's a okay hotel.
United States of America,
March 17, 2013
Nice hotel. Not enough value for cost.
Easy access to public transportation. Wonderful wifi outdoor porch on 5th floor with complimentary coffee & snacks. Open views.
Attentive kind staff. Our only complaint was that despite all the no smoking signs our room smelled like smoke when we arrived. Housekeeping was quick to come freshen the room. Great place to stay if you're going to the races.
March 13, 2013
A clean and comfortable hotel, value for money
Clean, modern looking and at a convenient place
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Cosmo Hotel Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- A hotel on a ramp, weird location. - i have my room upgraded at the first night and at first i wa
- average - only lobby has wifi.
a bit far from the nearest mtr but hv
- Awesome Service - Great service from the time we arrived until the time we lef
- clean and modern, but traffic not too convenience - clean and modern, a very nice boutique hotel.
room size is
- clean, excellent hotel in perfect location - Hotel is conveniently located near MTR. A simple, low key ho
- convenient hotel - i enjoy the comfortable environment in the hotel. it is clea
- Cosmo HK short review - Online booking and subsequent check-in was a breeze.
- Cosmo Hotel, Hong Kong - I chose the Cosmo hotel because I needed somewhere fairly ch
- Cosmo Hotel, Hong Kong - The Cosmo Hotel, Hong Kong, was OK. We probably would not s
- Cosmo Hotel - Though the design is modern and aestheticaly pleasing, the r
- Cosmo's interesting neighbourhood - Convenient shuttle service makes up for the slightly longer
- Friendly and well organized hotel - Wonderful stay! It was my Mum's and sister's first visit to
- Goede hotel, goede locatie - overall was het leuk, maar wifi was een beetje laagzaam :( g
- Good clean hotel, conveniently located - had a good short stay at the hotel. would recommend it for s
- good hotel in central location - was satisfied about the stay. room was clean, hotel modern a
- Good hotel in the HK - The hotel is located near Waichai in HK and it is good value
- Good location , standard rooms , - The internet room connection is bad, staff was amazing..
- Good modern hotel, good location but small rooms - The Cosmo Hotel is a nice modern hotel in a convenient locat
- Good service ..... - comfortable bed,
a bit too
- Good Value - it was clean, comfortable beds and reasonably priced. we got
- Great Location with friendly staffs. - excellent stay with my hubby & our 2 teenage boys.to our sur
- Great hotel with easy access to Causeway Bay - Booked 3 rooms for our 3 nights stay in HK - price wasn't ve
- Great hotel with great location - Cosmopolitan hotel and cosmo hotel is under the same company
- Great if you are going to Happy Valley Races! - no complaints, everything went very smoothly. comfortable ro
- Great location and awesome staff - this hotel is central to everything. 5 minute walk to a bus
- great - it is a great hotel and for the price is ok. present nice ro
- Location - Location was ok not far from the main nightlife hotel was cr
- My first-choice hotel - Cosmo hotel is my first choice hotel whenever I head to Hong
- Nice Boutique Hotel - i was not confident that i am going to get a room for 3 as h
- nice boutique hotel - Its a nice hotel, modern and clean, has all the basics, too
- Nice decor, hippie. - Nice and clean. Comfort ratings 8 out of 10. Privacy 9. Shou
- Nice Hotel and service - Good services except hard to get Taxi in the morning
- Nice hotel with a view - It was a last min booking but i manage to get a room for the
- Nice hotel -
- nice little hotel - this little hotel (just 8 small rooms per floor) is less tha
- Room was small and needed a little renovation - The room for three bed is named a suite, when reall it is a
- Simple hotel with small rooms - small boutique hotel. service from staff was good. rooms are
- very nice hotel - Polite stuffs and clean room, but a little far from causeway