Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Tai Kok Tsui
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1661)
November 14, 2011
Great holiday gift to my parents
Great service and location
bought this hotel stay for my parents. they are really happy with the service and location. they are upgraded to suite on the top floor. the view was wanderful and they cant stop telling me how much they enjoy their stay at the hotel
November 14, 2011
Gd location , clean & small room , friendly staff
Gd location, Free shuttle service, good service
The services provided by your hotel were great. hotel attendants also know how to communicate in english and are very accommodating. the room was bit small but is cozy.
November 14, 2011
Decent rooms with good conceirge
check in was ok, they wanted to upgrade us to a family suite but that had only 1 toilet for 4 adults so we choose separate rooms on the same floor instead. check out was quick and they helped to hold our luggage in the lobby for a few hours.
be careful there are 3 hotels with similar names in different locations (same company). standard rooms were decent - toilet with shower head/rain shower, bed, tv, ledge to put luggage, small writing desk, open closet.
lifts were small (9 skinny people) and a bit slow when it gets crowded.
free wifi is only available in the lobby. you can usually find a seat unless a whole load of tourists just arrive.
accessibility wise, its not "near" any station. olympic station and mongkok station are about 15 minutes walk away. i went with my parents so it took longer. taxi drivers are not keen to send you as its considered near and not worth their time.
shuttle bus is very useful and usually has space, especially after a tiring day of shopping. watch out for the timings! i believe it goes to one of the airport linked stations as well. shuttles to langham place and harbourcity (i believe its the biggest shopping mall) which is also near the ferry terminal.
nearby lots to eat (traditional and non), macdonalds, drugstore/pharmacy, bakery just opposite the road.
in new kowloon plaza (just down the street), there is a traditional dim sum place. you can go there to "yum cha" on the 2nd floor.
United States of America,
November 13, 2011
Great staff, modern comfort, decent location
clean and modern, friendly staff, great beds
Yes, the rooms are dinky, but why are you staying in your room anyway? It's Hong Kong! Go out and explore! I booked one room for me and my friend, and another one for her dad. We were all very comfortable. All we need is a good bed (which they have! they're Simmons!), clean/functioning bathroom (although the show water pressure was weak), a TV (we enjoy local HK programming), and an attentive staff. Talk about attentive: the staff literally runs to the door to open it for you, and they run up to press the elevator button before you can even realize what happened. If you have a lot of luggage, and you're messy, don't stay here. We were barely able to put our two medium-sized luggage on the floor. And the "wardrobe" was more of a display case. But even with 4 nights here, we enjoyed ourselves.
Mongkok is a shopping haven. It is one of the areas that make Hong Kong famous. Yes, Tsim Sha Tsui is a mecca of shopping, but it's a bit touristy, and it's mostly high end, expensive chains that you can find anywhere. Mongkok, on the other hand, has local businesses, street vendors, etc. But don't walk there: the hotel is a bit far, about a 15-20min brisk walk to Nathan Rd. Take the hotel's free shuttle that runs every 15mins.
Families with young children
November 13, 2011
Nice room and Accomodating Staff!
Modern look room and clean
room was clean and modern look, which is nice. it's not that big, but that's to be expected in hk. reception was accomodating to our questions, and concierge was very helpful with our baggage and travel inquiries. there is also internet access in the room for a charge, but you could always go at the lobby for a free internet. although there are only 2 elevators and we were in the 23 floor, elevators wasn't fast enough.
all in all it was a satisfying stay, and wouldn't mind staying here again.
Although mongkok station is about 15 mins walk, i would suggest taking the shuttle
November 13, 2011
excellence location and service
location, shuttle bus services, friendly and helpful staffs
the nearest mtr station to cosmo mongkok hotel is olympic. it is just 5 mins walking distant to the station. this station can bring me to disneyland and hong kong island easily. you can find fast food (mcdonald), convenient store (7-eleven), restaurants around the hotel. the hotel is pretty new and i enjoy my stay here.
pls take the hotel shuttle bus to various shopping mall. do wait at the lobby half an hour before departure. you need to register at the counter as the seat is limited.
United States of America,
November 13, 2011
Small but modern, convenient location
modern furnishings, great staff, perfect bed
I booked this room for someone over 60 years old, so comfort and convenience are important. The rooms are extremely small, but that's a given with any mid-tier hotel in Hong Kong. What's important is that the room is clean, modern, comfortable, and the hotel is in Mongkok. It's not right smack in the middle where Nathan Road is, but that's the beauty of it. It's close enough that you can walk (or, better yet, take the free hotel shuttle service). But it's far enough that it's quiet and peaceful at night. And the staff is super friendly and attentive to your needs. They literally run to the entrance to open the door for you or press the elevator button.
There's a 24hr McDonalds across the street, but I highly recommend you try out local food joints beside it. Some even have menus with English translations. Just point to what you want. Don't be shocked if you are seated with other people on a large table. In HK, no space is wasted.
November 13, 2011
Great location but small rooms
I like the location, even got free shuttle bus, clean and good service
we have nice stay in this hotel. very good location which near to restaurant, bus stop, convenient stores. about 10 minutes walk to mrt station. have free shuttle bus. no wifi in room so that i have go to lobby if need to access internet (the lobby will full of people in the morning and during night time as everyone has to go lobby for wifi).
November 12, 2011
Small Rooms but Great Location
Great Location near shopping
Nice new hotel but rooms are small but pricey. The hotel room is clean though with good view of the surrounding. Staff are very friendly and helpful and always ready to answer any queries you might have. Hotel has free wifi at the lobby area which is a plus and they also provide free shuttle to specific places of interests. Hotel is in Mongkok area which makes shopping extremely easy.
take free shuttle from hotel to mongkok mtr and you can virtualy start shopping and eating non stop from there.
November 12, 2011
Cosmo เป็นโรงแรมขนาดสองดาวเท่านั้น แต่ราคา ต่อคืนเป็นอะไรที่แพงมโหฬารสำหรับห้องพัก Standard โรงแรมไม่มีแม้กระทั่งที่จอดรถ ที่จอดรถ taxi Amenity ก็เป็นอย่างที่ cheap มากๆ หากผมหาห้องได้ ผมจะไม่พักที่นี่แน่นอน
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Cosmo Hotel Mongkok, Hong Kong
- a money worth hotel - this is a small hotel, room and lobby very small, seems it i
- A unique modern hotel - we arrived after midnight, check in was smooth and we were u
- A Very Good Hotel - a great hotel. new and clean. a hotel-shuttle goes from the
- Affordable and comfortable. -
- Bad cleaning. Found blood on the bed. - We feel very good during check-in as their best service mind
- Beautiful Modern Hotel - as usual, i enjoyed my stay at the cosmo hotel. the staff re
- Best service ever !!! - We traveled with 2 kids (1 and 6 years old) we got the best
- Clean and comfortable environment - Value for money, and a nice friendly service especially than
- Clean hotel with friendly staff - I was very satisfied staying at this hotel. They were upgrad
- clean hotel - hotel was fantastic. problem is not all can understand engli
- clean room, free shuttle bus - friendly service, neat and tidy. 15-20 mins walk to mongkok
- Comfort, Great Location but small room - We stayed 4 night. The room is so clean and so comfort for s
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay. - A small yet proffesional hotel loacted centrally in Kowloon
- Convenient location - Convenient location. Just few minutes walking to shopping ma
- Convenient - Convenient and hotel provide bus to Mongkok! Opposite got Mc
- Cosy stay but not during wintertime - we liked the modern look of the hotel room. we stayed at the
- Decent hotel with nice city night view - the room is decent and all the staffs are very polite and he
- Decent new hotel with nice staff - the hotel room i stayed in was on 16/f, giving me a panorami
- enjoyed the friendly staff and nice room - It was an enjoyable stay with helpful staff and nice clean a
- Everything is excellent ! - I stayed there for 3 nights. Everything is excellent.
- Excellent Customer Service n Strategic Location - Staff are all friendly and willing to help and answer my que
- Excellent service and clean rooms - We had a nice time at the hotel. The staff there are very fr
- Excellent! -
- Friendly and Unique Hotel - I have stayed quite a fair bit of hotel in Hong Kong, But th
- Friendly Service and worth to stay - good stay with warm greeting from the hotel staff. they are
- Good deal for money - Hotel is nice and its a good deal for a city like Hong Kong.
- Good for those on a budget - It was pleasant, mainly because of the clean rooms, very att
- Good hotel but location far away from MRT station - good
- Good hotel, great location - overall pleasant stay. hotel is located not very near the ma
- Good location but very small rooms - the hotel location is not bad, about 10-15 walk to mongkok,
- Good location, nice, clea, cut room - definitely stay at this hotel again, in good location, free
- good location - tiny - but expected from hong kong. overall, good value for
- Good Service and Comfortable Hotel - IS really great hotel, convenince and comfortable. Room type
- good service but small rooms - not used to such small rooms but it was ok for a couple of d
- Good service, clean but small rooms. - I enjoyed my stay in Cosmo Mongkok hotel, the room is good f
- Good value - Very convenience! Shuttle bus to Mongkok and mrt airport sta
- Great holiday gift to my parents - bought this hotel stay for my parents. they are really happy
- Great hotel , great location - room is small but very cosy & room is very clean.Will defini
- Great Hotel with excellent service - I arrived at the hotel at 6;00 p.m., and was informed that i
- Great Hotel - We stayed here for 6 nights. The staff is friendly and able
- Great location but small room - the room is a bit small but we enjoyed the facilities provid
- Great location but small room - The room is small per HK standard; but value for family of 2
- great location but small rooms - i really love the service that the staff performed during my
- Great location with cheap pricing - Good trip to Hong Kong with a good night rest in this hotel.
- Great location with great service - Room are a bit small but ok for those who always out shoppin
- Great location with great service - The hotel was easy to locate. My gf n i almost miss the hote
- Great location - can looking a best price for my family trip. the hotel i loo
- Great price, good location for Tokyo Big Site - I was hosting a booth at Tokyo Big Site and could get a taxi
- Great selection of hotel to stay, very convenient - me and hubby enjoyed our 4 days 3 nights stay at this hotel
- Great service but small room - The rooms are very small but it is quite common in hong kong
- great service with nicce and clean room - the hotel has shuttle bus provided for about3 routes which i
- Great service, clean but small room - MTR is within 15 mins walk, not too bad. There are lots of l
- great service - staff are very well trained and always smiling and helpful.
- Great stay! -
- hotel with excellent services - as the hotel is a bit out of the way from the mongkok mtr st
- Love the room!! So cute!! - Everyone was friendly! Perfect room!!! Got everything I need
- Lovely hotel and grat services! - Great location, have easy access to Train stations (10-20min
- Lovely hotel and great services - Locations may be slightly off, but we were happy with the ro
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - the hotel was confortable although space is not big. the loc
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - They have free shuttle buses to Mongkok and Kowloon. The roo
- lovely hotel and service with smile - the hotel was clean and convenient for us...but the lift to
- Lovely hotel room - this is a lovely hotel with a good location. it's convenienc
- Lovely hotel, great service but very small rooms - my 6 night stay at cosmo hotel mongkok was a really great on
- Lovely hotel,good service & clean - comfortable & clean room.convenient location.free shuttle bu
- Lovely service and hotel - the hotel's staff very helpfull and kindly.
the clean and n
- Lovely, great location, small but satisfactory - Was the best stay I've had in Hong Kong. Would go back again
- modern and convenient hotel - We were travelling to Hong Kong for 6 days and 5 nights. We
- Modern designed room - Overall the this Hotel scored quite high points for us thoug
- modern hotel in good location - located within walking distance of mong kok as well as olymp
- New hotel with excellant customer service - Have stayed in cosmo mongkok for 3 nights, 2 adults and 1 ki
- New hotel, excellent location, & wonderful service - hotel is just opposite of mcd, 2 7-11s, watsons, eateries an
- New, clean & great location - Good location to Mongkok which is the great local shopping a
- nice and clean but rooms extremely small - Since it was Christmas and most of our regular hotel choices
- Nice and clean hotel - the hotel is nice and clean. a few minutes walk to the mrt o
- Nice and new Hotel in HK! - Although the hotel is a bit small, but I am impress with the
- Nice design, awesome shower, just small though! - I thought the design for the bathroom was quite interesting.
- nice hotel in Mongkok - the hotel is about 15 mins from Tsim Sha Tsui but the hotel
- nice hotel & clean - Easy & comfortable stay. staff pretty helpful. only one thin
- Nice hotel in a convenient location. - it was my second stay at this hotel. i first stayed in it fo
- Nice hotel, nice shower, small room -
- nice hotel - a very well placed hotel with big windows and a small a cosy
- Nice location at Tai Kok Tsui -
- nice location but too mency - very tidy but too crowded, short of lift, nice location.
- nice location near mtr. good service. - we were on the top floor which is the 27th floor. the view w
- nice room design, but size is too small - i love that your hotel provides iphone charger and speaker,
- not too convenient location - the location is so so. the mrt is almost 10min walk away, th
- Okie Location but Super small rooms - opp the hotel, 24 hours Mac Donald, turn left from the hotel
- Overall things are good!! - good hotel to stay. very comfortable.
price is not bad. qu
- Perfect convenience even not in downtown - The Cosmo Mongkok is a very nice, clean property, and a good
- perfect location - great location, friendly staff, nice surroudnings, easy to g
- Pretty average, rooms fairly small. - The hotel is average, the rooms are super small, for 2 avera
- Pretty Clean - Pleasant except for the fire alarm going off at 3am, we had
- Service is good but Small room - The hotel staff is very nice, but the room are quite small.
- Simple hotel with small rooms - This hotel is good value for money considering it is Hong Ko
- Simple room - I had a comfortable stay in Cosmo hotel. The overall experie
- Small but very comfortable rooms - Rooms are small but well laid out and well appointed. The st
- Small but wonderful hotel - Stayed two nights during my stay in Hongkong. Though the ho
- small room ,no facility in hotel very bad experinc - there is no difference in standard room and supreme deluxe r
- Small room but good service all round! - close to olympic mtr, free shuttle service to icc/element/ae
- Small room but understandable in HK - The room and bathroom which is very small.
Bed is not very c