Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
Families with older children
January 19, 2013
big room lol for hk standart & atmospheric place
clean room, fresh air ,personal
from the beginning personal thanks to Jasmine,Dip,guy who clean for us the room/they are kind and polite people , doing job very well,we will come again Delta
January 18, 2013
Good Location, room too small.
Good location in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui, many currency exchange when get into the ground floor of the building, WIFI is good.
The hotel was operated by Indian. The room was damn small that have a small pathway from door to the bed, the bed was totally fit with the room. the luggage can only put under the bed so that we can walk.
The toilet was just fit enough for a person to get in as you get in the toilet bowl was just in front of you.
The money that I paid is really not worth in staying in this hotel.
The wireless connection working good enough as the modem was just in front of our room.
The Lucky part of the room is having a window too, if not how to live in a super small room without window. I might die in heating.
The room have an old style air-condition and a fan.
The Avenue of Star and Victoria Harbour is just 10 mins walk from the hotel.
January 18, 2013
Good location, but getting to your room is hard
Central Kowloon location, cheap cheap cheap
Great location. Staff were helpful and prepared for my arrival. I had to stay in a different room for the first night as the one I had booked wasn't available yet. Not a big problem, but a slight hassle on the second day when I had to pickup another key for my new room (basically checking into the hotel a second time).
The rooms are tidy and clean but very small - as expected for this price.
The only downside to the hotel is the lift, which only fits 6 people. This leads to congestion in the morning when you have to queue 5 to 10 minutes outside the lift until you can finally get a ride. Stairs are available, but the 16th floor is a bit too much for doing it more than once or twice.
There is plenty of food around, just across the street!
United States of America,
January 17, 2013
Fantastic price, location
HK attractions are walkable from hotel; cheap hotel
the elevator is super slow. you will be asked constantly if you want 20 tailors or if you wish to switch rooms.
there was a very bright light streaming through our window shades - it was a giant billboard right outside, and the curtains were unable to block the light. cute friendly staff. room had no refrigerator.
very close to tsim sha tsui station. good luck pronouncing that one!
your shower will dump water into the toilet, but unless you pay night, you won't get a separate shower.
January 17, 2013
Convenient location cheap but tiny room.
Convenient place, good internet, friendly staff. It was a nice stay.
The place is tiny, just a smaller than usual bed and a shower cum toilet. But its cheap, clean, safe and the people are friendly.
January 15, 2013
very small rooms, great location but very noisy
the location is perfect, within walking distance from the star ferry and the metro is across the street. the rooms are very small but you know hong kong is an expensive place. the owner is friendly and asks you if everything is ok. the only real problem is the noise. the staff treat this place as their house and not as an hotel and walk and are speaking loudly in the corridors all the time. so forget it if you want to sleep comfortably.
United States of America,
January 14, 2013
budget hotel, value of money
cheap, centrally located, friendly staff
Families with young children
January 08, 2013
low cost with high hospitality
fist to come, it was really surprised!. Room with dormitory bed so confused us. On booking system should be more explanation,if we choose dormitory type,we have to take all beds in that room if we need that for family room we think that it has to be improved and stated clearly, so that it will never happen again specially for family groups like us. Later we got info that we have to choose family room for family groups. Overall this is clean and quite cheap hotel in town
Hotel Feature Tip:
state clearly about type of room, single, twin, family and dormitory
January 05, 2013
It's a motel instead a hotel
There are cockroachs inside the room. Very small room and bathroom. Not really clean and the bedsheet is not change from the day one I moved in (I stayed for 5 days), I doubt that is the bedsheet . No hair drier provided. Only one socket in the room (suggest to bring your own extension).
Hotel Feature Tip:
suitable for backpacker but not for family stay.
January 04, 2013
Not clean. Limited hot water supply. smelly towel, please bring your own. Dirty bedsheet with some dark spot on it.
Near to Victoria Harbour. bout 15 minutes walk to reach there.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Delta Hotel, Hong Kong
- big room lol for hk standart & atmospheric place - from the beginning personal thanks to Jasmine,Dip,guy who cl
- bigger room - location if the hotel is good and accessible to mtr station
- Cheap - The reception woman was so friendly. Some of rooms are nice
- Fair to the price - Easy to find, close to subway and in the heart of shopping.
- Good location, but small rooms - i was surprised when i enter the building, inside it is very
- Good Value - We stay here for four night. It's has great location, easy t
- Good - Delta hotel location in central, near to MTR and shopping ce
- Great location and service very good - hotel feature good, location good and near by easy to get fo
- Great location - Good location to stay at. The only thing is that u have to b
- Great location - When we arrived we were upset because our room was very sma
- Hostel, not Hotel!!! - The place looks very shady when you walk in. It was a surpri
- Hotel was great. Friendly staff. - i went alone. welcome was not great by the people downstairs
- just for sleeping nothing else - HK budget hotel are all like this, small but clean. The only
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - The hotel location are near to the MTR station, convenient t
- neat hotel - neat rooms but small. very accessible to the shopping area a
- new refurbished, nice staff, close to transportati - It is very small room for family but it save/ in budget.
- Nice Hotel - this hotel tugu is great. it has the most antique hotels tha
- Nice location for on the GO travellers - Delta hotel offers a budget friendly accommodation with the
- Out of expectatio..!! - The Last time we visit in Hongkong, we also stay in the chun
- Real Budget - Good place to stay if you are on a shoe string budget and ju
- room a bit small - Nice place to stay as the place and room was newly renovated
- small room - It was ok, the hotel is very close to the city. The room was
- Tsim Sha Tsui... miss u! - small room, small bed, tiny toilet! everything is so small!
- Value for money - Friendly staff, room was clean, value for money
- 位置很好，房间大小还可以 - The location is convinient for shopping, a lot of clothes sh