Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Hong Kong Island West
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
United States of America,
February 21, 2012
helpful staff and good service. the hotel is far from the city center, but nice location to local markets, restaurants, and parks.
United States of America,
February 21, 2012
not good if you are looking for actions
so i got off the ferry from macau hong kong ferry terminal, i got on a cab and the cab lady does not know where the hotel is and she does not know the street where the hotel is located.
finally i got there, a very quiet town and a very quiet hotel, if you want to do shopping and sight seeing, probably this hotel is not for you.
February 16, 2012
A small but good room
convenience shuttle bus, low price, fashionable decoration
shuttle bus is in very convenience check points but with schedule, once an hour from mtr hk station to the hotel. hotel are with fashionable decoration which i like. the price is comparatively cheaper than others nearby but they still maintain good quality. just two thing discourage me that the soap and shampoo provided by hotel is not good in use and the refrigerator is not cool at all.
Tram is nearby, can take tram to experience the whole HK Island
February 15, 2012
modern rooms, great breakfast buffet, attentive staff, excellent free wifi
We will be back! The Dorsett Regency was full of surprises. The room decor was modern but cozy with lots of attention to details to make your stay pleasant and comfortable. The beds and pillows were so divine that we did not want to get up in the morning. The staff was very attentive and helpful.
It is really easy to get into town, either use the free hotel shuttle, the tram - 3 minute walk or one of the many busses. There are plenty of restaurants, coffee shops. around the hotel as well.
go see the adorable twin orang utan babies at the zoo. also take the ferry to lantau island to go up to the buddha and then take another bus to tai o to see the rare pink / white dolphins and walk around the fishing village.
February 12, 2012
Everything is perfect except the location.
Clean, Very kind, nice buffet, View.
we arrived early 1pm. but, they gave us the room.
i reserved superior room, including 2 single bed. im not sure why they did but they said they offer delux room without any charge. i was so impressed.
also, the view of the outside is good. we can see the sea. it makes me more comportable.
the hotel is so clean.
the breakfast is so great. the dining room is buffet. but one thing i didnt like is that only if 4 people gathered including me, i can bring my dishes. i had to wait a few minutes, because i went there alone.
the wifi is so great. i can use facebook, skype without any delay.
but location is outside of city. so the people living near hotel cant speak english very well. when i go to 7eleven, i cant use english.
shuttle bus from hk station is available until 8pm
after 8pm, you have to take a bus. the bus numbers are 1, 5, 5b, 10 near central station.
February 07, 2012
good, clean and comfortable
new and clean, great staff
it was clean, comfortable and staff was excellent. convenient location, they also provide a minibus to hk, central. breakfast variety could be improved a bit, but still ok. the hotel is new, which is also a plus.
February 06, 2012
OK location and small room
Great hotel in residential area kind of away from everything.It was 3 of us and taxi to Central was about 40HK Dollar-not a big deal.Rooms are tiny but well done and clean.Bed and pillows are very comfortable.Breakfast is great.Breakfast room is small but we never waited for the table(hotel wasn't full).
There is a few 7eleven's and circle K's around hotel,so u can get drinks and snacks.Also a nice restaurant just around the corner.I paid 75HK Dollars for New Zeland lamb chops including free drink and soup of the day-it is a bargain for Hong Kong! Seems like it is cheaper to Dine away from Down town.
February 05, 2012
rooms where great and very modern,they were a little small but thats hong kong otherwise the view was great,the staff was great and treated you very well and probably the best of any hotel i have stayed at,so if you are planning a trip to hong kong this hotel is highly recomended
the hotel is about 15 min from the cetral but getting there is so easy as you can take the historical tram
January 31, 2012
good services but so far away from the mtr station, no shopping area around, not much restaurants in the area as well. but the area is comfortable as near the seaside ans silent
Hotel Feature Tip:
A good choice for short trip
January 29, 2012
Hotel is new and clean. Not located within shopping district. We did not really use the free shuttle services but we have no problem getting around by taking the public transports. Bus and tram stops are about 3 minutes walk from the hotel. Taxi fare from Lan Kwai Fan or Shun Tak to hotel about HK$35-$40.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Dorsett Regency Hotel, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Absolutely brilliant hotel - This Hotel is absolutely marvelous. Brilliant location for m
- Awesome hotel - helpful staff and good service. the hotel is far from the c
- Beautiful & Clean hotel but out of town - We stayed only 1 night but I fall in love this hotel.
- Convenient to travel around & helpful staff - Room consider spacious for Hong Kong hotel with free wifi. A
- Cozy little rooms full of pleasant surprises - I was a little anxious when I booked this hotel, since its w
- cute artsy glamourous boutique hotel - I <3 this hotel as I found it by accident, very satisfied wi
- Good Facilities - the general impression is good and the facilities is not bad
- Good hotel,room bit small - good breakfast ,nice staff bit far from the ceter but with t
- Great hotel for a vacation - Our first pleasant surprise to discover upon checking in tha
- Great Hotel Good Location - love this part of hong kong. so easy with public transport s
- Great hotel thats a little bit different - This hotel is sometimes overlooked as being a bit 'out of th
- Great hotel...felt like more than 3 stars - the staff is very accommodating and friendly. the hotel is v
- Great hotel - Great lcation little off tourist track but easy access to ci
- Great value for money in expensive HK - the room was not ready when we arrived at 17.00 but
- Great,luxury but small room - Nice, quite clean but very small room. Very far to mth stati
- Location poor not well connected to main city - Breakfast was ok, pool was bad very small, no indoor activit
- lovely boutique hotel - We stayed 3 nights in the hotel when the typhoon category 10
- Lovely Hotel & service with a smile - the hotel is a little bit out of everywhere, but the transpo
- Lovely hotel but small rooms - the rooms are comfortable enough although small. staff membe
- Lovely hotel, nice design, clean - very close to cbd, nice cosy and designed hotel. a bit far f
- modern , tastefully decorated hotel - quiet location with good public transport network (tramway,
- new hotel in an old district of HK - it is a newly established hotel for 1 or 2 years? so its roo
- Nice hotel but very far -
- Nice Hotel - free hourly shuttle bus to & fro IFC Mall... will definitel
- nice -
- Pool is closed indefinately - Good room, average staff performance and decent location, bu
- services is good - good services but too far away from the city center, not a g
- Small rooms - Even though this hotel has only opened for operation for a f
- Very nice hotel for Hong Kong standards - Very nice hotel and not so far from the center of the island
- 簡潔舒適 - A friend of mine who lives nearby, introduced this hotel to