Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Hong Kong Island West
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
August 12, 2012
Great hotel thats a little bit different
staff, bus service, decor, view, food
This hotel is sometimes overlooked as being a bit 'out of the way', however, it is very easy to get to central via the shuttle provided, tram, or even some other buses which operate in the area. Kennedy town is also great if you want some cheap but tasty food that is typical hong kong style. The view from our room was really lovely and the decor was an interesting change. We had food in the hotel a few times and every time it was lovely and great value for money. In addition the staff were all very helpful and welcoming. A great hotel that i would stay in again!
August 11, 2012
5 star hotel
cosy, clean, excellent customer service
very comfortable just like back home. everyone that i have met in hong kong seemed to be have warm hospitality; from the customer service of dorsett regency to the men on the street. shopping was great and with abundance of delicious street food. the only thing that i dislike was the very forceful way of stall owners / hawkers at the ladies market and yau ma tei when they try selling their products to tourist like me.some were very rude too.
August 10, 2012
Brand new hotel with great design & helpful staffs
helpful staff, great service and shuttle bus
The hotel manager upgrade our room from standard to Premier harbour view. The premier room located in 29th floor with beautiful harborview. The room is quite big (compare to standard hotel at Hongkong) with jacuzzi bathub with TVs, two wash-basins. I try to find the premier harbourview price at Agoda.com and I found it is still relatively cheaper compare to standard room Hotel in other area like Wanchai or Fortress Hill. The shuttle-bus is really handy, Me & my husband use it everyday. It is indeed a very good hotel for families or spouses, but I don't think it suitable for business-traveller. For my next visit to Hongkong I will definitely choose Dorsett Regency premier harbourview room.
There is an affordable restaurant/diners nearby which serve decent pan-asian food, it just around 100 meters from the hotel. The name of restaurant is Kai-Kee
August 09, 2012
Shuttle bus service provided, Convenience stores and food shops at anywhere
we, 2 girls, enjoyed our 3d2n stay at the hotel. our standard twin bedroom have been upgraded to a twin bedroom with harbour view + spacious bathroom with jacuzzi. the staff was nice and friendly. free wifi.
although the hotel faraway from the mrt, shuttle bus service provided every hour. besides the shuttle bus, it is easy to take the tram or taxi to town.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Taxi fares from/to HKIA,
Families with older children
August 06, 2012
we stayed with my parents and my daughter at the hotel. the staff was extremly friendly and helpfull. also a very poitive impression was made by the service staff at the restaurant, where we had breakfast.
as for the breakfast; the spread was good and more than what you would expect from a hotel this size.
overall it was a very pleasent stay and we will book this hotel again in the future.
Families with older children
August 06, 2012
We stayed with my Parents and my Daughter at the Hotel. The Staff was extremly friendly and helpfull. Also a very poitive impression was made by the Service Staff at the Restaurant, where we had Breakfast.
As for the Breakfast; the spread was good and more than what you would expect from a Hotel this size.
overall it was a very pleasent stay and we will book this Hotel again in the future.
August 04, 2012
"Out of town but reasonably priced".
Comfortable rooms, good service and a reasonable breakfast.
The hotel is a little out of town but as they offer a shuttle service this is not a real problem. Also there is plenty of options with bus and tram and these are close by.
The rooms are adequate and provide all that a weary traveller needs and the breakfast offers a range of food that will satisfy most people.
Good for the price!
July 31, 2012
Clean & spacious hotel room, service is gd except I left my necklace in the room & the staff said no staff find it..........really?....
Few restaurant downstairs
United States of America,
July 29, 2012
Very good location, 4-star hotel and service.
Great staff, excellent breakfast.
This hotel is a great place to stay in Hong Kong. It is remotely located from the very center of the city, but with very easy access to the major shopping areas via taxi, the free shuttle bus every hour from the hotel, or a short walk to the tram that runs past most of the places you wish to be. The Macau ferry terminal is close, two or three upscale shopping areas, and many many popular shopping names along the streets between the main shopping malls. The subway system is easily accessible and connects with everything including the airport.
The hotel is very clean, well managed, with a polite staff.
The breakfast was excellent, large variety and geared for all appetites. Very clean and well attended service.
Grab the hotel shuttle to the mall, access the subway and second story walking system which connects most of the larger buildings in Hong Kong. It is cooler than walking in the sunshine, and if it rains, a lot drier. Back to the hotel, I used the tram, stops a block from the hotel, and it is a fun ride, a nice piece of history riding an old double decker street car !
July 26, 2012
love this hotel with reasonable price in weekday but very expensive during weekend and holiday.sony tv with very detail design of the room!!
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Dorsett Regency Hotel, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Absolutely brilliant hotel - This Hotel is absolutely marvelous. Brilliant location for m
- Awesome hotel - helpful staff and good service. the hotel is far from the c
- Beautiful & Clean hotel but out of town - We stayed only 1 night but I fall in love this hotel.
- Convenient to travel around & helpful staff - Room consider spacious for Hong Kong hotel with free wifi. A
- Cozy little rooms full of pleasant surprises - I was a little anxious when I booked this hotel, since its w
- cute artsy glamourous boutique hotel - I <3 this hotel as I found it by accident, very satisfied wi
- Good Facilities - the general impression is good and the facilities is not bad
- Good hotel,room bit small - good breakfast ,nice staff bit far from the ceter but with t
- Great hotel for a vacation - Our first pleasant surprise to discover upon checking in tha
- Great Hotel Good Location - love this part of hong kong. so easy with public transport s
- Great hotel thats a little bit different - This hotel is sometimes overlooked as being a bit 'out of th
- Great hotel...felt like more than 3 stars - the staff is very accommodating and friendly. the hotel is v
- Great hotel - Great lcation little off tourist track but easy access to ci
- Great value for money in expensive HK - the room was not ready when we arrived at 17.00 but
- Great,luxury but small room - Nice, quite clean but very small room. Very far to mth stati
- Location poor not well connected to main city - Breakfast was ok, pool was bad very small, no indoor activit
- lovely boutique hotel - We stayed 3 nights in the hotel when the typhoon category 10
- Lovely Hotel & service with a smile - the hotel is a little bit out of everywhere, but the transpo
- Lovely hotel but small rooms - the rooms are comfortable enough although small. staff membe
- Lovely hotel, nice design, clean - very close to cbd, nice cosy and designed hotel. a bit far f
- modern , tastefully decorated hotel - quiet location with good public transport network (tramway,
- new hotel in an old district of HK - it is a newly established hotel for 1 or 2 years? so its roo
- Nice hotel but very far -
- Nice Hotel - free hourly shuttle bus to & fro IFC Mall... will definitel
- nice -
- Pool is closed indefinately - Good room, average staff performance and decent location, bu
- services is good - good services but too far away from the city center, not a g
- Small rooms - Even though this hotel has only opened for operation for a f
- Very nice hotel for Hong Kong standards - Very nice hotel and not so far from the center of the island
- 簡潔舒適 - A friend of mine who lives nearby, introduced this hotel to