Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Hong Kong Island West
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
January 01, 2013
Nice, chic hotel but far from mtr
Clean, good service, comfortable, aesthetically pleasing
Although the hotel is abit far from hkg town center and the mtr, it is quite fuss-free to get to the hotel when we first reached hkg. From the airport, we took airport express to Hongkong station (IFC mall). From Hongkong station we took a couple of escalator up and came to a front building lobby with a couple of airport check-in board and a help counter. We proceed to ask the receptionist about the waiting point for the shuttle bus to Dorsett Regency. And it just happened to be outside the front building.It is not a long wait (remember the shuttle comes every hour by the 25mins mark) before the shuttle came and we managed to get to the hotel within 10 mins.
We were impressed when we first stepped into the hotel with its chic and aesthetically pleasing interior. Check in to the rooms were fast and friendly. We mark our time and took the shuttle bus out everyday, to either Shueng wan station or Hkg station, which is convenient enough for us to take the next train to our desired places.
Everything went well throughout our stay.
November 16, 2012
My Favorite hotel in HK
Well-maintained room, efficient staff & quiet surroundings
this is my third time to stay in drhk. our agoda booking this time doesn't include free breakfast like before but luckily they upgrade our room to premium floor- spacious room & luxurious amenities. will definitely book this hotel again in my future visit:))
November 05, 2012
nice hotel, fancy rooms
nice rooms, very clean, good access to public transportation
This hotel is perfect for a stay in Hong Kong.
It is a bit off center - but you can got to central in about 15 minutes with the hotelshuttle or the tram (wich is a great experience in Honk Kong)
There are all kind of Restaurants (including Mc Donalds, KFC, and of course a bunch of chinese restaurants) around the hotel.
September 22, 2012
Nice staff and clean room
Nobody bother you in the night, nice breakfast, clean shower room
All staff cared about us, and provided quick servises which made us feel comfortable.
Hotel isn't located in the middle of city, but you can take local tram or bus from the street near the hotel.You can get the seat as it seems like departure sta.
Our room was not big, but I like this clean and comfy room. And also shower pressure is good. This is very important!
I'll recommend this hotel to my friends who is going to visit HK.
September 20, 2012
Had a fantastic stay
the service is excellent, everyone is attentive, shuttle bus service to train stations/ferries is a plus
The room is a bit small, but that was not a problem for us since we didn't spend the entire day inside our hotel rooms. I think it was just right considering that we were well rested and everyone at the hotel was attentive.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Try the hotel restaurant Cellini at least once during your stay.
September 08, 2012
Great find in Kennedy Town, Hong Kong
Super friendly staff, free shuttle to Hong Kong Station & the Covention Center
this surprisingly good hotel is tucked away down a side street near the under construction subway station. the inclusion of a second tv in the bathroom is great for watching the news - or a movie without missing anything. the his and hers sinks in the surprisingly large bathroom are also a big plus.
Take the shuttle to Hong Kong Station and walk to Lan Kwai Fong - or take the shuttle to the Convention Center and enjoy the nighlife in Wan Chai.
August 24, 2012
Small rooms with lousy toilet
The hotel rooms are small but cozy for 2 paxs. It has got nice ambiance and the hotel staffs are friendly.
Trinidad and Tobago,
August 22, 2012
A Great stay with great people!
Friendly English-capable staff, buffet breakfast, well kept rooms.
conveniently located & with free shuttle bus service to central station, drh made my stay in hongkong extra comfortable. friendly/highly capable staff also made it easy to be worry-free about certain concerns as a 1st time hk traveler.
Dedicate an entire day when visiting The Peak, there's so much to do/see/shop. Also, a trip to Lantau island to see the Buddha Statue is a must!
August 12, 2012
Great hotel thats a little bit different
staff, bus service, decor, view, food
This hotel is sometimes overlooked as being a bit 'out of the way', however, it is very easy to get to central via the shuttle provided, tram, or even some other buses which operate in the area. Kennedy town is also great if you want some cheap but tasty food that is typical hong kong style. The view from our room was really lovely and the decor was an interesting change. We had food in the hotel a few times and every time it was lovely and great value for money. In addition the staff were all very helpful and welcoming. A great hotel that i would stay in again!
August 11, 2012
5 star hotel
cosy, clean, excellent customer service
very comfortable just like back home. everyone that i have met in hong kong seemed to be have warm hospitality; from the customer service of dorsett regency to the men on the street. shopping was great and with abundance of delicious street food. the only thing that i dislike was the very forceful way of stall owners / hawkers at the ladies market and yau ma tei when they try selling their products to tourist like me.some were very rude too.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Dorsett Regency Hotel, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Absolutely brilliant hotel - This Hotel is absolutely marvelous. Brilliant location for m
- Awesome hotel - helpful staff and good service. the hotel is far from the c
- Beautiful & Clean hotel but out of town - We stayed only 1 night but I fall in love this hotel.
- Convenient to travel around & helpful staff - Room consider spacious for Hong Kong hotel with free wifi. A
- Cozy little rooms full of pleasant surprises - I was a little anxious when I booked this hotel, since its w
- cute artsy glamourous boutique hotel - I <3 this hotel as I found it by accident, very satisfied wi
- Good Facilities - the general impression is good and the facilities is not bad
- Good hotel,room bit small - good breakfast ,nice staff bit far from the ceter but with t
- Great hotel for a vacation - Our first pleasant surprise to discover upon checking in tha
- Great Hotel Good Location - love this part of hong kong. so easy with public transport s
- Great hotel thats a little bit different - This hotel is sometimes overlooked as being a bit 'out of th
- Great hotel...felt like more than 3 stars - the staff is very accommodating and friendly. the hotel is v
- Great hotel - Great lcation little off tourist track but easy access to ci
- Great value for money in expensive HK - the room was not ready when we arrived at 17.00 but
- Great,luxury but small room - Nice, quite clean but very small room. Very far to mth stati
- Location poor not well connected to main city - Breakfast was ok, pool was bad very small, no indoor activit
- lovely boutique hotel - We stayed 3 nights in the hotel when the typhoon category 10
- Lovely Hotel & service with a smile - the hotel is a little bit out of everywhere, but the transpo
- Lovely hotel but small rooms - the rooms are comfortable enough although small. staff membe
- Lovely hotel, nice design, clean - very close to cbd, nice cosy and designed hotel. a bit far f
- modern , tastefully decorated hotel - quiet location with good public transport network (tramway,
- new hotel in an old district of HK - it is a newly established hotel for 1 or 2 years? so its roo
- Nice hotel but very far -
- Nice Hotel - free hourly shuttle bus to & fro IFC Mall... will definitel
- nice -
- Pool is closed indefinately - Good room, average staff performance and decent location, bu
- services is good - good services but too far away from the city center, not a g
- Small rooms - Even though this hotel has only opened for operation for a f
- Very nice hotel for Hong Kong standards - Very nice hotel and not so far from the center of the island
- 簡潔舒適 - A friend of mine who lives nearby, introduced this hotel to