Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1251)
January 18, 2013
Average Hotel with good service
Outstanding location for people that stays in Hong Kong Island
the hotel rooms are average, but during the check in, hotel should told me that the rooms in the floor was under maintanance. early in the morning i could hear "bang bang" from the construction. if the hotel knew this, they should try and set the customers to another floor.
another problem is the internect connection. its paid (not cheap) and they charge you by how many connections you have in your room. (eg. notebook and iphone they charge you 2 connections per day) if you don't complain they will charge, luckily they charged 1 per day.
January 16, 2013
Stayed in the premier room previously which was outstanding.
However the superior room was marginal and only comes with 2single bed configuration.
January 16, 2013
Standard and Superior Rooms are Horrible
My second stay in the Grand Harbour and I thought it would be a great experience. I was dead wrong. Turns out the booked room that looked identical in the pictures was only a superior standard room, and it was small, had only twin beds, and dind't offer much else. A huge letdown considering that price is more than much better appointed hotels in as good or better locations. The Premier rooms are great, but the normal rooms .. well better value can be found elsewhere for sure. It didn't help that the front desk lied to me about not having a single king size bed, and upon further questioning, I discovered that I could upgrade to that room, even though it was in the same class but with a single bed. Horrible experience, and never staying here again unless the Premier rooms go on super sale.
Families with young children
January 14, 2013
The hotel decorated modern and nice lobby. Service not bad but the room is very small even upgraded already the hotel said. As many chinese guy and tour here, so noisy at the lobby.
January 13, 2013
Rooms old and very noise with construction work
Service no good shower flooded and had to change rooms
Paid for high floor and was only on 19 floor my partner had standard room on
Will never stay in this hotel again
Hotel Feature Tip:
Choose another hotel different area
Families with older children
January 11, 2013
great entrance hall
price was cheaper than I expected quality.
If you are Japanese and not too care about the detail in the room, this is the best buy.
January 09, 2013
Nice Hotel located very near the Fortress MTR
Good Lobby, Clean Rooms with DVD player ! Nice Large Bathrooms.
The Travel desk at the lobby is a rip off.. dont use them.
The housekeeping tried to book me for minibar i did not use!
Staff of hotel was good overall.
January 09, 2013
Upgraded to an awesome room
Very professional service
Full of jet lag so it was nice to be able to relaxe in a very nice and spacious room with all the mod cons.
Families with older children
January 08, 2013
Large rooms for hk standard
Large rooms, near mtr station
Rooms are large with decent sized toilets. Rooms not luxurious but are comfortable and clean. While not located in the shopping belt, we enjoyed the hotel for it being away from the crowds. 3mins walk from the mtr station and there are eateries nearby for breakfast and supper.
January 07, 2013
Great location near MTR but room was small
Lots of choices for food within walking distance and easy access to everwhere via the MTR
- check in was fast. We arrived around 12 noon and was immediately given a room without hassle. The airport express was useful to get to the hotel. From the airport, we took less than half hour to reach the Hong Kong station where there was a H2 free shutter bus that could send us right at the door step of the hotel (it was the first stop) before going to other hotels.
- The lobby was big but it was not as grand looking as I had expected. The staff was friendly in answering where could we got to take our lunch.
- The corridor was clean and not noisy. We asked for non-smoker room and was happy that there was no cigarette smell. We however was disappointed when we first saw our room. It was small though the view from 30th storey was good. Good thing was I had asked for a high floor and we were given what we'd requested.
- I found that the cabinets and tv console was worn out and it's time to do a replacement. There was no comfortable couch or at least a comfortable arm chair with leg rest to sit around. What was provided was a glass study table and a study chair. The bed was comfortable but it was a queen size though I had asked for a king. Anyway, I doubt a king bed could actually fix in. Bathroom was quite standard, size was just right and not especially spacious. The shower as just beside the tub. In general, it was clean.
- My boyfriend used the gym. He commented that it was not big and just basic equipment. Well, we would rate it a 4 star hotel.
- The staff should be commended. They were helpful. We had asked one of them about how to get to the the peak. he was helpful to show us the map and tried to direct us. He even waited for us at the drop off porch to return from our breakfast outside, just to make sure we able to catch the shutter bus to our destination.
- overall, we had enjoyed staying at the hotel cos it was value for money. It's location was definitely a plus point, near to many eateries and short distance away from popular shopping areas.
- there are two nearby Starbucks where u can have a cuppa. Only five min walk.
- there is one local popular outlet for breakfast nearby, named mei xin. And many bakery shops.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Harbour Grand Hong Kong Hotel, Hong Kong
- A Grand Experience - The hotel was so easy to find and only a 5 min walk from the
- A great short stay - We flew in at 9am and wanted an early check in and late chec
- always a good choice - everytime i will book this hotel as my business partner visi
- An affordable luxury hotel - we stayed 2 nights in this hotel and it was a great experien
- Average Hotel with good service - the hotel rooms are average, but during the check in, hotel
- Beautiful hotel and service wonderful! - Love this hotel. the staff are amazingly well trained and ve
- Beautiful hotel with excellent service - I left my mobile phone at the Japanese Restuarant after dinn
- Beautiful hotel, good service and incredible view - Booked just superior room, but on arrival was upgraded to Cl
- Beautiful hotel, magnificent views! - Hotel was a highlight of our visit in Hong Kong. They honore
- BRAVO again - My second visit this beautiful hotel and all is the same, th
- charming rooms with most comfortable bed - This was my first time I stayed at Harbour Grand and it was
- Comfortable, good value, attentive staff, ambience - We enjoyed it, and would use it again. Unfortunately the poo
- Director - Everything was good. Room was very cleann and comfortable.
- easy and comfortable rooms - do not like room next to lift, room noisy, entrance hall too
- Expensive for the location - Should include breakfast since the hotel charged enough. Har
- Geat Location - I had a great stay, the room service food was exceptional.
- Good hotel and location - they were not prepared for the fire that happened on 20-aprr
- Good location, close to MTR station, good service - Good view of the harbour from the hotel, the pool facilities
- Good service. Great pillows if you choose right. - Overall pleasant. Hotel food in HK tends to get expensive bu
- Grand Luxury Hotel - Arrived tired but soon was relaxed in a luxurious room
- Great hotel but swimming pool was closed - we enjoyed our stay in the hotel, but were disappointed that
- great hotel easy for metro and tram - Lovely friendly service. Close to Metro and very easy to get
- Great hotel with very good amenities. - The people who worked at the hotel were so nice and attentiv
- Great Hotel - Great hotel, fantastic service, good fitness facilities. The
- great hotel - Great hotel, staff were friendly thoughout our stay.Location
- Great location and for Hong Kong - good ized rooms - happy with the overall hotel - staff was very helpful - loca
- Great location and nicely decorated rooms - On balance good value, great foyer with live harp music!
- great location small rooms - really happy with stay. but no pool, would be excellent if p
- Great location, close to MTR and courteous staff. - Got upgraded because of pool closure, room was smaller than
- Great location - Walking distance to mtr station. Nearby have macdonald and r
- Great quality, great price - The hotel is fairly new, with very comfortable rooms all wit
- Great Room with Great location - The location of the hotel is 3-4 mins walk from Fortress Hil
- Great service, great view - Overall we had a great stay over New Years. If you can, book
- Great Value for a 5 Star - We really enjoyed our stay here from 12-16 Dec 2009. The hot
- Great views with terrific little food shops nearby - Compared to the other 5 star hotels this place is a step bel
- Great views, superb hotel and staff - immediate impression was of a very grand, luxurious hotel an
- Great views - 1st class hotel with excellent location. club floor worth th
- Harbour Grand Hong Kong Hotel -
- Harbour Grand Hong Kong Hotel -
- Harbour Grand Hong Kong Hotel - Location on the harbour makes full use of the view, magnific
- Harbour Grand Hong Kong Hotel - some important room service, maintainance issues already tak
- Harbour Grand Hong Kong Hotel - this is a wonderful hotel with good location and sufficent f
- Harbour Grand Hotel Hong Kong - Would not stay again as it was too expensive for the interne
- Hotel under renovation - hotel is under renovation, loud noise could be heard in hote
- Hotel with one of the best Harbour Wiews in Hong K - Visited this exclusive hotel for the first time. The hotel w
- Inexpensive and comfortable -
- living in this hotel is living in heaven - it is a nice hotel.the rooms are very good.live is a heaven
- Loved it, great location easy access to trains. - Really enjoyed the stay, the MTR is only a few minutes walk,
- Lovely hotel and great service - very impressed with this hotel. normally stay at the excels
- Lovely hotel, nice staff with great smile - a very nice hotel to stay, great gym and nice pool to relax
- Lovely - excellent service value for money.
surrounding area unpleas
- Mixed Judgement - If you do not want to be in the city centre, fine...
- Modern, contemporary Hotel in a great location - Great Hotel, far enough removed from the hustle and bustle t
- Nice Harbour View and Hongkong Night View - This is my pleasure can stay in this hotel. I stay in big co
- Nice Hotel, very very nice view. - This hotel has a very nice view of Hong Kong Island and Kowl
- Nice Hotel - We only spent 1 nights at this hotel. We were traveling with
- Nice Service, but Surrounding is a mess - Old Room Interior. Not comfortible.
No free wifi, bad....
- Nice view - We stay for 4 night with special program stay 3 night get 1
- Not where everything is, nice hotel, small rooms - Small hotel, pretty lobby but don't let that fool you. Room
- opinion on harbour grand hotel, new but lack hospi - however, the staff effiiciency and initiative and above all
- Pleasant Luxury hotel - A little lacking in atmosphere, the buffet restaurant has a
- Quaint Room at Harbour Grand Hong Kong Hotel - The hotel is located close to the MTR. There are a few shop
- room is too small - the room rate is good deal. also you can see the ocean from
- Service with smile - the room is quite small, and the location of course not so s
- very good location excellent facilities - the hotel is very fancy and well located, just 3 minutes to
- Very Good rooms - The Hotel located not in prime location, but the area is dev
- Very good service small rooms,not very central - First room allocated was dirty,room not made up in time.
- very good stay with spectacular harbour view -
- very nice hotel and service is awesome - stay in harbour grand for 3 nights & love the service. staff
- Very nice hotel, more than you could ask for! - the harbour grand was everything we could ask for and more!
- Very nice hotel - Booked a superior room and got a free upgrade to deluxe room
- Very pleasant hotel, with decent service all round - An enjoyable stay in very comfortable surroundings
- Very pleasant stay - I can review only the business floor of the hotel. It was ve