Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Tin Shui Wai
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1718)
August 16, 2011
Big room, Clean, near to LRT and Bus station
Near to LRT and Bus station
The location far from center city but it's walking distance to bus station and LRT. you need to spent around 20HKD to go central.
you only need take 1 bus to airport and big budha from this hotel.
August 16, 2011
valuable 4 star hotel
great layout, nice view, very nice pool, good food
this hotel is very easy to locate. take the MTR and stop at Tin Shui Wai station, then continue with light train to Ginza station, and viola, the hotel is just across the street.
hotel offers welcomed ambiance, warm, classy, exclusive surroundings. and it's proofed by the room, which is spacious, and have bath tub on each room!
too bad i book the room only, without breakfast, but in the morning when i passed the restaurant, it smells very good, i bet it tastes great as well.
Hotel Feature Tip:
hotel provide swimming pool, fitness area, sauna & steam, and even personal trainer. Just fabulous!
August 10, 2011
Nice hotel but very far from city central
Reasonably modern hotel, good size, connection to a shopping centre, across from a tram station.
this hotel is at the north-west end of the new territory so its rooms are reasonably large and modern for the prices paid. right up the stair in the lobby is a good restaurant for dim sum and other dishes. walking past the restaurant will lead you to a shopping centre where there are other restaurants to choose from. however, it will take almost an hour to reach the cbd as you have to take a tram for 3 stops, then go upstairs to take the purple mtr to go to kowloon. you'll need to change to the red mtr to go to hong kong or other lines to go to different parts.
August 03, 2011
A great place to stay
clean n cosy rooms,pleasant atmosphere,helpful staff, heated swimming pool
we really enjoyed our stay.though a bit far from the main highlights of hong-kong,the beautiful scenery on our way to the main attractions made it worth.the nearby shopping complex, kingswood ginza with its food court makes the hotel an ideal location.the rooms were clean,comfortable and spacious.it was equipped with a small kitchenette.the hotel staff were friendly n very helpful.wifi was available at the coffee shop in the lobby.the heated swimming pool was a perfect spot to relax in the evening after a tiring journey.
The big buddha on lantau island was an enthralling place to see.
July 28, 2011
I think the hotel facilities to be strengthened, and the food is not tasty! Hotel supply bathroom towels is not enough. But this hotel is located in a good location and convenient transportation, taxis and buses can get to our place to go, located nearby, there are many convenience stores and food stalls.Thank you!
Hotel behind have shopping centers to buy everythings at there.Thank You.
Families with young children
United States of America,
July 23, 2011
checked in at 4pm and still had to wait 15 minutes for room to be cleaned. asked for a taxi and was told to walk to taxi line 1/4 block away where i got a driver who spoke no english and took me to the wrong place. when i complained to the hotel while in the taxi, the person said they would let the supervisor know and yet no one contacted me while i was staying for 2 more days.
after using the computer in the business office i received a phone call while in my room. the front desk was angry with me for not letting them know i was finished. no one had told me in the beginning that i had to let them know when i had left the self service room.
while the room was nice with a refrigerator and microwave. the beds were too hard.
going back to the hotel from central hk became tiring after three nights in a row.
July 21, 2011
Remote and big
Large number of rooms and just above the shopping mall
It was difficult to find the hotel when the road signages were not that clear, and the hotel complex was so big. I was surprised about the lack of wine opener, though the housekeeping people were responsive. The environment inside the room was quite reasonable having regard to the price.
Families with young children
July 17, 2011
Great hotel but a little far from main town
nice and clean hotel but small rooms swimming pool very nice
i was with my family we were 7 people and the service was very nice but i was disappointing because i had to pay for the internet when i needed and the restaurant a little bit expensive but lots of other restaurants in the same area to chose for.
if you want to go and do some shopping , the hotel has a good one behind so you do not have to go too far unless you want to go to downtown hong kong
July 17, 2011
great hotel !
What can one say about this excellent facility? Big room with kitchenette, excellent toilets and facilities, wonderful airconditioning, and lots of things to do. The hotel is right next to the Light Rail station and it makes for an easy way of using the metro. With a wonderful wetland and mall right there, one need not even go anywhere else for enjoying one's stay.
I enjoyed myself! I did not ask for breakfast as part of my deal but I found enough to eat nearby and even in the hotel coffee shop. The spa was excellent. I used the easy access to the Hong Kong metro system very useful for excursions to the various attractions of Hong Kong. Being away from the city meant a very calm outdoors. Even though the hotel was crowded (with over a 1000 rooms what can one expect?)but one did not feel crowded.
July 15, 2011
Located near to the Chinese border of Shenzhen, this hotel provides tourists a peace of mind out from the bustling skycrapers of Kowloon and HK.
The room are bigger than usual of typical Hk standard. The rates are reasonable. There is a huge shopping mall located next to the hotel(Ginza). The transportation to and fro the hotel pretty convenient with LRT located just a minute walk from the hotel lobby. Connect to Western rail MTR Tin Shui Wai to other parts of Kowloon and HK can never be so easy.
A55 LRT is 3rd stop from Tin Shui Wai MTR. Station name is Ginza.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Harbour Plaza Resort City, Hong Kong
- A bit out of the city, rooms ok but a bit damp - Arrived late and got the Superior room in the neighbouring t
- A hotel worth considering - Our stay at this hotel was fine. We found the building and o
- a pleasant enough hotel - the harbor resort is a nice place to stay for a few days. th
- A spacious resort hotel - The district is way way out of the city of Hong Kong, so tra
- A very nice place! - nice place with shopping mall nearby. room is big and comfor
- A wonderful stay - We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights, on our way to Shenzhen
- Big room and good size for the bed - big room and good size for the bed. i would recommend you to
- Big room for low price - Harbour Plaza is such a great hotel. Clean rooms, friendly s
- Big room, Clean, near to LRT and Bus station - The location far from center city but it's walking distance
- Big room, shopping mall nearby. - staff is helpful & polite. we was first arranged to stay in
- Big rooms, good value - Rooms are big, neat and tidy for the price. Theres isnt much
- Big Space - What I like this hotel is that it is very spacious with kich
- Clean & big room - Stayed there as it is the only hotel in Yuen Long area. Room
- Clean and Polite Staff - The hotel is just what we expected. Its rooms are bigger and
- clean and tidy - clean and tidy and big enough for relaxing business trip but
- comfortable and clean - have stayed here several times for business convenience. it
- Comfortable Department - Inside the department, there are some insufficient.
- Comfortable hotel at residential area - the hotel is situated in a residential area next to a local
- Comfortable room - The room is quiet and comfortable. The room is smoky (I'm o
- Comfortable rooms, accessible to city - our stay at this hotel was great, firstly because the deluxe
- comfortable stay - The entrance to the Hotel is confusing as there are two Wing
- Decent Hotel - I booked this hotel at the last minute and did not have any
- Excellent! - Enjoyed my stay very much,the reception and room service was
- Far and Odd - This hotel is far from city.But since i travel from Shenzhen
- far and remote - room was big, checking in and out was efficient. But the roo
- Far away but still convenient - Location is far away from the city but transportation is goo
- Friendly Hotel - I had to change my arrival time at last minute and that mean
- Good hotel and highly recommended. - Nice hotel, close to shopping mall. Convenient. Excellent.
- Good hotel - i went to HPRC because of the SAT test. the test center is a
- Good service - although the location is far from city,there are many transp
- good service - good recieption services
large room feel so comfort
- Good value for the money - Stayed here for multiple times already, mainly for the low c
- Good - Good hotel with enough facilities, many restaurant and shps
- Great hotel but too far - the hotel is too far from the shopping district. we had a h
- Great Hotel for Children - It was our first time to book with Agoda and needless to say
- Great hotel for relaxing with friendly staffs - The hotel is great if you are just there to relax or on tran
- great hotel - this hotel was well worth the money. the staff was friendly
- Great large room - Stayed here for two nights on our way from UK to Bangkok, so
- Great room but bad location - The hotel's location is very far from tourist destinations s
- great rooms, reasonable price - Good hotel, probably the best in its area. Hotel staff are
- Great value for price but its far out - You feel like you are not in Hong Kong. Its bed town of Hon
- Harbour Plaza Resort City - HK - We stayed in the suits, great view, clean, the staffs are fr
- Harbour Plaza Resort City Hong Kong - If you want a large (by Hong Kong standards!), well appointe
- Harbour plaza resort city hongkong....nice hotel - To all travellers out there...it is so nice to stay in harbo
- Harbour Plaza Resort City -
- Harbour Plaza Resort City - I walked inside the park, but was seriously bitten by mosqui
- Harbour Plaza Resort City - We stayed in upper level of the hotel, great non-smoking roo
- Hotel for family with young children - I will recommend this hotel to family with young children, a
- Hotel similar to Service Apartment. - Generaly ok, but few porter and cost dollar per pc.
- just like that - so quiet are and easy to in and out for public transport.
- large and clean rooms - rooms are larger than most of other hk hotels at a very reas
- Large comfortable room in good value -
- Large hotel with good facilities and great staff - the hotel is large with a large pool and fitness suite. the
- Love it - This hotel had very nice staff that was very helpful. Also t
- lovely hotel and service with a smile - big room, near of Ginza Mall and mtr, great location but far
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - -No nice food nearby.
-Hotel room is a little bit old.
- lovely hotel - this is a nice hotel, a little bit off centre but of good qu
- lovely hotel - we had fun in our stay in the hotel. our only problem its so
- Lovely place to stay and relax - i was lucky to stay at high floor with very good view from t
- Luxury hotel at affordable rates - affordable hotel at the border with shenzhen. very spacious,
- Monopoly = low standards - This is the only hotel in Yuen Long. The rooms are nice eno
- Nice and clean hotel with shuttle service - Rooms are clean and has a microwave and fridge that you don'
- Nice and clean Hotel with spacious rooms - the staff was very friendly and spoke english.
- nice hotel but far from the city - the hotel location was perfect for us as we were exploring a
- nice hotel but very far from the city. - Nice hotel but it took us a hard time to locate the hotel, f
- nice hotel with good size - It is a nice hotel with good size rooms and a sofa area. Roo
- nice hotel with smart staff - - nice hotel with lots of facilities
- smart staff provides
- nice hotel yet too far - The room is relatively bigger than other hotels. It is comfo
- Nice hotel, nice service. - Was a bit different than I was expecting, the hotel is to f
- Nice hotel, room is comfortable - First time staying in this hotel, the location is far, small
- nice hotel... - could have hired more English speaking crew for call assisst
- Nice hotel - Location is not the best in Hong Kong, but you can't find th
- Nice hotel - Pleasant hotel, would stay again, The room was nice size and
- Nice hotel - Room is big, the view is good, except the TV is still not so
- nice hotel - the service is good. nice view n convenient the room is big
- nice rooms and environments - we stayed for three days here, such an experince, there are
- Nice, clean hotel - We stayed only for one night. We got our room on the 17-th f
- Nice, clean large room but very far from central - nice cozy hotel. with microwave, and stove (not working). u
- Not a very enjoyable overnight stay - The location is a bit remote in HK and we cannot find a good
- Pleasant, comfortable - No problems, easy check-in/check-out
- quiet, remote, old - Hotel and rooms are quite spacious.
room condition is a bit
- quite ok - the room is quite large enough and the service is good.
- relax - the location is a bit far from the city. It's good for relax
- Remote but good service, large room - got upgraded in late hours checkin after a full dinner
- Review on Harbour Plaza Resort City - Standard 4 stars hotel
- room and bathroom were clean and very nice hotel. - the 1st floor there is a restaurant.
i could see the ocean
- Rooms much smaller than promised - The rooms should have a living room and round about 36sqm, t
- The hotel was a very big disappointment - The service was very bad. I had to change my room 4 times,
- tidy and nice - the place is acceptable with a reasonable price. location i
- TV is too small - the hotel is good, but the tv set is too small.
i have subm
- Uncomfortable bed, too small -
- very nice hotel, bit far from downtown though - Hotel it's very nice but a bit far from downtown, but it's v
- Very reasonably priced for hotel of high quality - It was one of the best hotels ever stayed in. The rooms are
- Well service - Check out time is set at 12:00, but even i check out at 1:30