Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (433)
December 03, 2012
very good location. The room is small, but it is very clean and tidy. highly recommend to budget traveller
December 01, 2012
Lovely hotel, friendly staffs.
It was a comfort pleasant stay during my stay at Hotel Bonarparte. This hotel is very convenience for travellers cos of its locality. It is just in the centre of Wanchai district, near to Causeway Bay. Malls, shop, eating places, MTR stations, Tram-stops are just easy and convenience to find. Hotel room is a little compact i shall say, but it is clean and cozy, with modern design bathroom.
I wish to recommend this hotel to the solo or couple travellers, it suits very much, and it is value for money to stay in Hotel Bonaparte, Wanchai. I would wish my next booking with Hotel Bonaparte in my next visit to Hong Kong.
November 30, 2012
Nice Hotel for short stay
Restaurants and Shopping Centre nearby
Nice Rooms with good services
7-11 is nearby
Nice Congee and Dim Sum Restaurant with 1 min walk
Near Times Square and Sogo Shopping Centre
November 29, 2012
Good for shopping
Walking distance to shopping center and MTR Station
Good if you prefer MTR station near to hotel. However, it is too noisy. Early morning get awake by traffic.
November 27, 2012
small room with reasonable price
i lived in hong kong for more than 30 years and now back for one day for some documentation matters. the rent in hong kong is one of the highest all over the world. the price of the hotel is reasonable though the room is quite small. however the facilities within the room is very sufficient including a very good bathroom, and a hair dryer.
the location is great, located in causeway bay, one of the must seen destination in hong kong.
November 25, 2012
Location of hotel, near shopping malls, MTR and the market
Only downside was the very small rooms like most hotels in Hong Kong, and the clear bathroom. A detachable shower curtain (DIY type from Ikea) was installed upon request, but it wasn't long enough to cover the glass, and was not properly secured and dropped once during the stay.
United States of America,
November 24, 2012
Overly small room but a decent location
Good location, close to Times Sqr and MTR. Reasonable rates.
Only two minor complaints. Desk staff are not at all friendly or helpful. Shower is a glass-walled room inside the hotel room. If you don't mind that your companion can fully view your shower and other toilet activities then no problem for you. My girlfriend was a little disturbed by the design (as was I.)
Hotel does appear to be more of a "love motel".
November 23, 2012
Hotel Bonaparte By Rhombus, Hong Kong is located along side with the famous Wan Chai Street that also intersect with Tin Lok Lane. Many food can be easily obtain here
Families with older children
November 18, 2012
Great Location Clean Tiny RM BAD Service 地點優房細服務差
I stayed in this hotel with my relatives from China. It was a big group of people with elderly and children. Of course, you can imagine it would be a bit messy during check in. So was i being the rep to take care all the communication.
During the check in, a hotel staff was waving a form in the air and asked: “who is it, you need to sign the form" The entire form is in English and his tone was loud and unfriendly. Then i approached him saying that grandma does not understanding English, can you let me have a look.
He immediately pulled his face and replied that the form must be filled in English. Of course, i will respect the procedure but i was pissed by his attitude. Then i told him" i understand but don't you ever service any guest who do not understand English?"
He then talked to me in Putonghua with his long face.
Upon i book the hotel i absolutely aware that it is a budget hotel and never expect for 5-star services. However, i believe i will get a far better service than what i have received now given that i have still spent over 10 thousands for 8 rooms. This is completely lack of guest service and courtesy and just not worth it.
Fair enough the rooms are tiny but clean. FYI, the toilet and shower area are built by clear glass partition that your roommates can see you easily and clearly by just sitting on the bed and remember that the room is very tiny. I am not kidding!
Hope this information help!
我與大陸來港的親友入住，一行十多人有老人有小孩，在check in 時難免要多點耐心，故本人一直充當統籌人。入住要登記passport、而front desk 識員以英文塡寫表格後，拿著表格在揚手問﹕「這是誰的，過來簽名」，該名識員的態度接近命令，十分不友善。我看不過眼，跟該識員話婆婆不懂英語，讓我看看吧。
October 26, 2012
good location for shopping and traveling, but room
clean, easy to find, convenience
the hotel is location in the central of hong kong island, very convenience. the staff is very nice and helpful. however, the bathroom is too samll and it is transparent with nothing cover. the sound insulation was bad, we can hear the noice from the outer area easily, so we can not sleep well.
Just search around the hotel, there are a lot of different restaurants.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Hotel Bonaparte By Rhombus, Hong Kong
- Bad Customer Service - hotel is very close to times square but not many people know
- clean and great location - easy for shopping，so many nice restaurants nearby！
- Cleanliness at it best - Ok experience. A little pricey for the basics but i m in hon
- Convenient Located Hotel - A convenient hotel in a busy district. Service is acceptable
- Convenient location - Basically we just had very bad luck during our stay, encount
- Convenient location - The room is very small but considering the price you pay, it
- Convenient - location is very convenient, very close to shopping area in
- Disoppointed - very poor hotel, will not be staying here again. Dirty, smo
- Extremely small room - Very small rooms, just managed to place one medium luggage.
- Extremly small room - I requested a double bed room，but they gave me a single bed
- fair condition - The ceiling ventilation, which can't be switched off, is ver
- Feedback on Agoda -
- Good location - hotel staff were helpful, mobile phone was given for local c
- good location - very good location. The room is small, but it is very clean
- Good, the staff are really friendly. - The room is very small but well organised. I think for two p
- Great location but room small - near to shopping complex and MRT station. Good place to look
- Great location cozy hotel room - Cheap room rate in great location good for short trip
- Great location with small and well decorated rooms - The rooms seems to be small and the aircon was not regular.
- hotel - this hotel is not too big but good for traveler and back pac
- Little boutique hotel in Wanchai - new in HK - This is a hidden gem - a new boutique hotel recently opened
- Lovely chic modern hotel in an excellent location - Pleasant and memorable stay. I am very fascinated on how the
- Review - Location of hotel is really good near Time Square and Causew
- tiny room, rude staff and poor location - I would not recommend this hotel even for a businessman who
- Very good location ~ tiny room though! - you cant image how tiny is the room - so so so tiny. really