Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1375)
January 27, 2013
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel, although the rooms are very small they have everything you need, the staff are helpful, hotel is maybe a little bit far out but i would still give it a good 7 out of 10.
Hotel Feature Tip:
ungrade to a bay view
Families with young children
January 27, 2013
small rooms but great facilities
they really exceeded our expectations
One of the nice hotels we have ever stayed. The room is really small but pretty clean and facilities are perfect-though it's quite far from the nearest MTR station. Sheung Wan Station is a 10 minute walk from the hotel. Hotel staff service is also commendable.
January 26, 2013
5 star interior design & service with 3.5 star price
very comfortable stay in this hotel. the room is just nice for 2. location wise, 10 minutes walk from nearest mtr station. however very closely situated to ferry and bus service to airport.
it can be a bit dark to walk alone from mtr station to hotel at night time. but it should be fine if u travel with a companion. otherwise, its definitely a very good hotel destination for couple to consider.
January 26, 2013
Small but cosy room
Good wifi, clean and new interior
a bit of a walk from the mtr station (closest station would be sheung wan), but all in all a good hotel. the interior looks new and cosy, though it may be a bit small.
January 25, 2013
Great location but small room.
It was a good comfortable stay. Great location, room with great view and clean but small. Breakfast service was good.
United States of America,
January 24, 2013
Cute and quirky
Clean room, nice location, great views
this place was pretty nice. the hotel staff was gracious and helpful. room was clean, modern, and small (small room is typical in hong kong from what i understand)... tv has english-speaking channels, inclusing news. nice bed and linens... reasonable price.
where it fell short for me:
- bathroom was pretty much all glass, so anyone in the room with you can enjoy watching you do your business. all your business.
-restaurant breakfast menu had four western-style items only. the same four every day. you're gonna have eggs with meat, an interesting meatless eggs benedict (with a crispy slice of bacon or two, or yogurt and cereal, or pastry (continental)... that's all they got... what, no noodles?? in hong kong??
- two unrelated elevators... so everyone pushes the buttons for both elevators in order to take the first one that arrives, making both elevators pretty much tied up going to the same floor all the time. seems so inefficient.
January 23, 2013
Very good hotel, clean, new rooms
Very well located, with new rooms, very clean and with affordable price
The rooms are not big but are new, well finished, very clean and with a very comfortable bed. The only point that disturbs a perfect stay is the time we spend waiting for the lift.
January 23, 2013
Very stylish hotel with nice decoration. Many hotel rooms in Hong Kong are small, and it was the case with our room. So it was not a surprise to us, although we don't find it a big deal as most of the time, we spent our days outside.
The room was very clean and quiet for a good night of sleep. Interesting layout of the room as a window separated the bedroom and the bathroom. Good and free wifi. Great amenities. Concierge on the first floor very helpful.
We also have to agree with previous reviews regarding the lack of elevators. Yes it is a problem. It was often faster to take the stairs down.
Location is around 10-15 minutes walk from the subway station and from major shopping and restaurant areas. Too bad the area around the hotel is not offering as much.
January 22, 2013
Very convenient hotel
Small but very comfortable rooms
The hotel is well located and the rooms are very comfortable and clean. Only issue is the lift that is not enough for the hotel traffic.
January 21, 2013
Very good hotel, quite well located, with new and very pratical rooms. The only issue is the lift that is not enough on the rush hours.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Hotel de Edge by Rhombus, Hong Kong
- “New Hotel with a nice view, but small room” - Hotel de Edge has had a soft launch in May, 2011. As can be
- Affordable value for location - this is a pretty good location considering the price, the ro
- Awesome service and very friendly staff. - Friendly staff at the hotel, good breakfast and lunch.
- City hotel with good design. But the room is small -
- clean but far - difficult di find the hotel. and also the enterance not so g
- Convenient location, small room - It was pretty good except the room is very small, we paid ex
- Cozy hotel with a great view - Hotel is in Sheung Wan, about 10 minutes walk from Sheung Wa
- Crisp hotel with excellent staff. - Great service, fluid English staff. We got a room on the 32
- decent hotel that's quite far from mtr - first, hotel is quite far from the mtr station. the room i s
- Fantastic hotel - This is one hotel I will return to stay.
- Free wifi
- friendly staff but the restaurant was disorganised - for a hotel in hong kong this was a fair sized room, everyth
- Good and clean and reasonably priced - Good and clean and reasonably priced
- good loacation but small room - reasonable rate, good location, but small room
glass wall i
- Good location rooms well thought out design wise - Loved the stay small drawbacks are the lifts which are infre
- Good Place - The room was really clean, unlike upside of Honkong Island.
- Good value tourist hotel - hotel de edge is a good value, tourist hotel.
the hotel i
- Good value, bit isolated - Nice clean hotel, easy enough to get to, but a bit isolated.
- Great hotel with lovely staff - we really enjoyed our stay there, our room quality was great
- Great location lovely room - We got a room with harbor view. Compared with many hotels I
- Great location, awesome staff - Heard reviews about the space constraint but upon reaching,
- Great Location, very good ambience yet affordable - located very close to office area of cendtral, the hotel is
- Great Service, good location but small rooms - relatively to most tourist attractions but takes around 15 m
- Great value for money for location - it is a decent hotel stay - 1) location is easily accessible
- Great views - well appointed room - Enjoyed my stay, bed comfy, rooms are small but very well
- Hotel cleanliness & room comfort is good - hotel cleanliness & room comfort is good but we had a bad ex
- Hotel de Edge by Rhombus - good service, staff is helpful especially in luggage issue.
- Hotel de Edge by Rhombus - it is hard to find at first the main door entrance is very h
- Lovely Hotel and Friendly Staff - Hotel de Edge is a new and modern hotel. As it located at 0.
- Lovely Hotel, Small room and Irregular Shuttle Bus - Hotel room is clean, and small. HK hotels are all exp and sm
- Lovely staff & view - lovely stay. the rooms are minute but ok. i took a single st
- Modern & Clean Hotel - it's modern and clean, but a small hotel, nice breakfast!
- Modern interior with a great view. - Great location. Modern with a great view. We had a very plea
- new hotel but very very very small room - too small but new. the price is a little high with the small
- New hotel well designed amd comfortable - the hotel is new so basically everything is very clean and n
- Nice and clean rooms with complete basic ameneties - Nice place to stay. Area is accessible.
- Nice and Cozy - A very nice boutique hotel - Clean, modern, convenient. Suit
- Nice clean room for the budget -
- Nice Deco - Nice view from the hotel. Suitable couple to stay for honeym
- Nice hotel, clean, and comfortable - it was nice, clean and professional hotel..
the room is sma
- Nice Hotel, excellent service and good location - This Hotel has a very small frontage and an almost non exist
- Nice New Hotel - this is a nice hotel if you want to stay close enough to eve
- Nice room but dark and unpleasant restaurant - Overal nice hotel but so stingy. Breakfast included means yo
- nice room but far from subway station - room size is big compare to others hotel in hk.bout 15min wa
- Nice room well equipped - the hotel is bit far away from mtr station，but nice room n w
- Nice Room - I got free upgarde upon my check-in. The room was really nic
- Nice Small Hotel - Even it's a small room, it's still nice and cozy stay for bu
- nice view in a small room - good stay, annoying there is only one elevator for a high bu
- One Of The Best Hotel In Hong Kong - Hotel is just a walking distance to the Sheung Wan MTR, prov
- Pretty Hotel but small rooms - This Hotel is located in Sheungwang, about 10 minutes walk f
- price is good. -
The room was not very big, but well designed and clean, for
- Quality hotel, very cosy - This is a nice new hotel, the rooms are small yet designed v
- Re: Lovely hotel and good service - I had a night stay with Hotel de Edge by Rhombus.I had menti
- reasonable room - We were very happy with the hotel. It was clean, first of al
- Refurbished building to an apparently fancy look - Acceptable for a city with so much expensive offer for so lo
- Rooms are very small - This hotel is not four star by any stretch of the imaginatio
- Simple Hotel, clean and good value-money - Nice stay, the reception staff is nice, unlike the restauran
- Small & Awkward Transparent Bathroom - Rather awkward as I am sharing the room with my teenage son
- Small but efficent - I enjoyed my stay at the hotel, although the rooms are very
- Small but lovely hotel - the hotel was very clean but the room we stayed in was tiny,
- Small hotel and service is okay - there's impossible to find this hotel without the actual phy
- Small Hotel - Checked in very late. Rooms are small with basic service and
- Small Room, bad location - the place is fairly new, not as close as what it was written
- Stylish and Comfort, 'tho it is tiny - Small entrance, reception on 1/F, surprised a tiny room. But
- Tiny Hotel Tiny Rooms - The hotel building is so tiny that you can easily miss the e
- Too transparent toilet but great location - Stayed with my teenage son(18yrs) in the same room,very inco
- Unique, in walking distance to Central, affordable - the hotel is nice, new and tall. its staffs are very profess
- Unpleasant Stay - After reading almost all the customers' reviews, i have to c
- very good hotel - 10 minutes walk to subway station. good breakfast, recommend
- Very small room. Not value for price. - location is not easy to find. most taxi driver did not know