Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1375)
January 11, 2013
Lovely Hotel, Small room and Irregular Shuttle Bus
Staffs are friendly and helpful, location not good, shuttle service timetable is mess
Hotel room is clean, and small. HK hotels are all exp and small, so not much comment on this. Staffs are very friendly and helpful, location not good, shuttle service is bad, and need to walk quite far to tube station.
United States of America,
January 09, 2013
A great business hotel with nice interior design
Great location, excellent hotel services, nice interior design
Experience of staying at Hotel de Edge by Rhombus was probably one of the best I have ever had, after stunned at first by unnoticeable entrance. The reception is located at the second floor. The room i got was small but neat and beautiful. A business style interior design made me comfortable when i entered the room. The room was perfect for one person with all useful amenities. They even deliver complimentary afternoon tea and snack. The hotel is 5 minutes taxi distance away from lan kwai fong and 5 minutes walking distance away from subway station. I would stay at this hotel again when i visit hong kong next time.
January 09, 2013
Great hotel view, cosy bed, efficient service!!
View from the room is great, seaview!! Bed is big!! Latest electronic devices!!
I love my stay even though it is one night. Great location as it is near the ferry terminal. My room is facing the sea. The bed is cosy, comfortable and big enough for me and my boyfriend. Room is big and not squeezy. Enough walking space. They have free wifi and the room equipments are high tech. Friendly staffs, always smiling. :)) No noise pollution from other guests.
January 09, 2013
One of the gem in the district
Clean and new hotel with free WiFi. Size is good and well laid out comparable to the international chain hotel brands
Return to this hotel again for my annual vacation in Hong Kong due to its clean and new room with free WiFi and iPhone docking station. Breakfast is good, although the standard of the breakfast has dropped since last visit in 2011. Most hotel rooms in Hong Kong are small. However, I do not feel cramp in the room. Probably due to its open concept shower and light but warm colour tone of the interior finishes. Highly recommended
United States of America,
January 09, 2013
Nicely designed hotel at good location
Interior design, views, service
it is in a convenient location on the waterfront not far from ferry piers, and has good views of the harbor. nicely designed bathroom with modern fixtures and dining facility. included service such as morning newspaper, afternoon cookies are nice touches. one negative is that the elevators are too slow.
January 08, 2013
Just what you need when travelling...
Just perfect for our 1st two nights in Hong Kong, a very pleasant view from our window to the sea. The receptionist greeted us nicely makes me feel like I am no alien :D, he even offered us his help, in case if we need directions to places we've planned to visit in Hong Kong. This hotel is near to the Ocean Park, Madame Tussauds and The Peak Tram. It has every basic thing that we need when travelling. The big TV helps me to ignore other noise n put me to sleep... As for us Muslims, we just ordered orange juice, fruit & pastries for breakfast, or u just ask anything like u r a vegetarian. Moreover, it is quite near to the Mosque & Islamic Center Canteen in Wanchai. Overall, it is worth the money we paid. It actually gave more than we expected. Thanks for the lovely smile. We appreciate the friendly staff very much. Keep up, nice job!
January 07, 2013
Nice Reception with Unexpected Suprise
1)value for money. reception is very helpful & politely
2)great suprise when im back to room and hotel provide a free wine for our honeymoon... unforgetable sweet memory.
3)upgrade my room
4)long time for waiting lift (only 1)
5)bathroom is transperent.. if i want to bring my friends, how?
6)restuarant service a bit slow, my & my husband's coffee be serve more than 15min (others comes late had been serve but we... ). same with my breakfast although the is ready to serve but the waiter is forgot
7)the breakfast cook nice & delicious.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Transparent Baothroom - suitable for couples
January 03, 2013
Overprised 4* Hotel
Staff was friendly and it was very clean.
We stayed at the Hotel for 5 nights and at the first night we where not able to sleep at the 12th floor. It was very loud and on top with a windy condition the room was very bad isolated. However the Hotel reacted professional and moved us to a different room in wich there was no internet. Moving again to a higher class room we finally got the internet and all was fine. The breakfast is very limited and disappointing at this class of Hotel you should expect much more higher value breakfast rather than a la carte that was boring and limited in choice. You could select only one option, additonal options have to be paid extra. We used the laundry, and was not cleaned but ironed, we refused to pay for this and the Hotel agreed that we don't have to. The standard rooms are too small even for Asian standards comparing with Tokyo and Singapore. The staff of the Hotel tries everything to make your stay as pleasant as possible so there are also some good sides. If you can not find any room and you don't have to stay for long time then this could be an option. The Hotel location offers easy access to the airport via Airport bus and very quick access to the city via the tram. Walk 5min to Macao ferry terminal.
January 02, 2013
This is a good hotel
clean, good view, nice bed.
It is a good hotel because of its good view, and good service, but it is a little far from the subway.
December 30, 2012
compact hotel with everything you need
strategic location, modern looking, nice deco, clean and tidy room
the hotel is generally okay. provided that it is very close to central (major business area), modern looking, everything seems clean and comfy room.
however, the sound proof / insulated is not doing very well, i can hear the noise all over the morning from people walking, lift passing-by and staff knocking other room's door. the room is compact, bathroom without bath tub, but i'm still satisfy with that as it all looking clean. recommend for short business stay.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Hotel de Edge by Rhombus, Hong Kong
- “New Hotel with a nice view, but small room” - Hotel de Edge has had a soft launch in May, 2011. As can be
- Affordable value for location - this is a pretty good location considering the price, the ro
- Awesome service and very friendly staff. - Friendly staff at the hotel, good breakfast and lunch.
- City hotel with good design. But the room is small -
- clean but far - difficult di find the hotel. and also the enterance not so g
- Convenient location, small room - It was pretty good except the room is very small, we paid ex
- Cozy hotel with a great view - Hotel is in Sheung Wan, about 10 minutes walk from Sheung Wa
- Crisp hotel with excellent staff. - Great service, fluid English staff. We got a room on the 32
- decent hotel that's quite far from mtr - first, hotel is quite far from the mtr station. the room i s
- Fantastic hotel - This is one hotel I will return to stay.
- Free wifi
- friendly staff but the restaurant was disorganised - for a hotel in hong kong this was a fair sized room, everyth
- Good and clean and reasonably priced - Good and clean and reasonably priced
- good loacation but small room - reasonable rate, good location, but small room
glass wall i
- Good location rooms well thought out design wise - Loved the stay small drawbacks are the lifts which are infre
- Good Place - The room was really clean, unlike upside of Honkong Island.
- Good value tourist hotel - hotel de edge is a good value, tourist hotel.
the hotel i
- Good value, bit isolated - Nice clean hotel, easy enough to get to, but a bit isolated.
- Great hotel with lovely staff - we really enjoyed our stay there, our room quality was great
- Great location lovely room - We got a room with harbor view. Compared with many hotels I
- Great location, awesome staff - Heard reviews about the space constraint but upon reaching,
- Great Location, very good ambience yet affordable - located very close to office area of cendtral, the hotel is
- Great Service, good location but small rooms - relatively to most tourist attractions but takes around 15 m
- Great value for money for location - it is a decent hotel stay - 1) location is easily accessible
- Great views - well appointed room - Enjoyed my stay, bed comfy, rooms are small but very well
- Hotel cleanliness & room comfort is good - hotel cleanliness & room comfort is good but we had a bad ex
- Hotel de Edge by Rhombus - good service, staff is helpful especially in luggage issue.
- Hotel de Edge by Rhombus - it is hard to find at first the main door entrance is very h
- Lovely Hotel and Friendly Staff - Hotel de Edge is a new and modern hotel. As it located at 0.
- Lovely Hotel, Small room and Irregular Shuttle Bus - Hotel room is clean, and small. HK hotels are all exp and sm
- Lovely staff & view - lovely stay. the rooms are minute but ok. i took a single st
- Modern & Clean Hotel - it's modern and clean, but a small hotel, nice breakfast!
- Modern interior with a great view. - Great location. Modern with a great view. We had a very plea
- new hotel but very very very small room - too small but new. the price is a little high with the small
- New hotel well designed amd comfortable - the hotel is new so basically everything is very clean and n
- Nice and clean rooms with complete basic ameneties - Nice place to stay. Area is accessible.
- Nice and Cozy - A very nice boutique hotel - Clean, modern, convenient. Suit
- Nice clean room for the budget -
- Nice Deco - Nice view from the hotel. Suitable couple to stay for honeym
- Nice hotel, clean, and comfortable - it was nice, clean and professional hotel..
the room is sma
- Nice Hotel, excellent service and good location - This Hotel has a very small frontage and an almost non exist
- Nice New Hotel - this is a nice hotel if you want to stay close enough to eve
- Nice room but dark and unpleasant restaurant - Overal nice hotel but so stingy. Breakfast included means yo
- nice room but far from subway station - room size is big compare to others hotel in hk.bout 15min wa
- Nice room well equipped - the hotel is bit far away from mtr station，but nice room n w
- Nice Room - I got free upgarde upon my check-in. The room was really nic
- Nice Small Hotel - Even it's a small room, it's still nice and cozy stay for bu
- nice view in a small room - good stay, annoying there is only one elevator for a high bu
- One Of The Best Hotel In Hong Kong - Hotel is just a walking distance to the Sheung Wan MTR, prov
- Pretty Hotel but small rooms - This Hotel is located in Sheungwang, about 10 minutes walk f
- price is good. -
The room was not very big, but well designed and clean, for
- Quality hotel, very cosy - This is a nice new hotel, the rooms are small yet designed v
- Re: Lovely hotel and good service - I had a night stay with Hotel de Edge by Rhombus.I had menti
- reasonable room - We were very happy with the hotel. It was clean, first of al
- Refurbished building to an apparently fancy look - Acceptable for a city with so much expensive offer for so lo
- Rooms are very small - This hotel is not four star by any stretch of the imaginatio
- Simple Hotel, clean and good value-money - Nice stay, the reception staff is nice, unlike the restauran
- Small & Awkward Transparent Bathroom - Rather awkward as I am sharing the room with my teenage son
- Small but efficent - I enjoyed my stay at the hotel, although the rooms are very
- Small but lovely hotel - the hotel was very clean but the room we stayed in was tiny,
- Small hotel and service is okay - there's impossible to find this hotel without the actual phy
- Small Hotel - Checked in very late. Rooms are small with basic service and
- Small Room, bad location - the place is fairly new, not as close as what it was written
- Stylish and Comfort, 'tho it is tiny - Small entrance, reception on 1/F, surprised a tiny room. But
- Tiny Hotel Tiny Rooms - The hotel building is so tiny that you can easily miss the e
- Too transparent toilet but great location - Stayed with my teenage son(18yrs) in the same room,very inco
- Unique, in walking distance to Central, affordable - the hotel is nice, new and tall. its staffs are very profess
- Unpleasant Stay - After reading almost all the customers' reviews, i have to c
- very good hotel - 10 minutes walk to subway station. good breakfast, recommend
- Very small room. Not value for price. - location is not easy to find. most taxi driver did not know