Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1383)
July 22, 2012
lovely and comfortable hotel, but a bit small room
good services, clean hotel, nice breakfast
we are so satified with the hotel services. they upgrade our room to deluxe room, breakfast is nice, room is clean, if we go hongkong again, we will book this hotel.
July 22, 2012
Small but accurate
Good view, close to underground
I stayed only one night on my way from china to australia and was pleasantly suprises by the clen rooms and the chic look and feel. The location is great 5 mins from airport express and a 10 minute tram ride to central. The IFC mall is also 10 mins away.
The rooms are tiny as one might expect in hong kong but they are great for a couple of nights when one is in town for work and uses the hotel to get a good nights rest and a good s
July 22, 2012
Re: Lovely hotel and good service
I had a night stay with Hotel de Edge by Rhombus.I had mentioned on the special request that my travelmate's birthday happens to be on the day itself. Actually, I did not expect the hotel to do anything special because we only stay for a night. It was a big special that the staff presented a bottle of red wine and cookies for my travelmate. That really made her day! Nice room and very comfy bed. Will stay there again. Near to Macau- Hong Kong ferry terminal.
July 18, 2012
Lovely hotel, very friendly stylish but small room
the staff were very friendly and helpful especially the conserarge... they were very helpful with tours. etc. the hotel it self was abit of a struggle to find, even the local taxi drivers struggled, but it is fairly central to everything. the rooms are very stylish but quite small and the very open, the toliet door is clear glass. I felt the breakfast menu was very small, not much to choose from...
Must go to the michlen star restraunt located in hong kong, most amazing food ever for a very cheap price and the ozone bar is a must too, amazing views
July 16, 2012
Chic & Boutique-style Hotel Gem!
Free wifi, modern decor and great service!
Love this hotel! Have been wanting to stay here since a year ago but unfortunately due to a sickness, was forced to make a cancellation Was really pleased to stay here finally and wanna say awesome and cheerful service from the staff!
Free wifi is a plus and I am one who goes for chic and modern decor :) stayed at the 30th level, one of the highest and nice city view. Housekeeping service was especially prompt when I needed an ironing board+iron... Whoosh, they appeared within the next 5min. Thumbs up and will be back for sure.
July 16, 2012
Great location but small rooms
The room was small.it was like a budget hotel.It wasnt what i expected.
July 16, 2012
High value for money
New hotel with clean and fresh rooms
New hotel with clean and fresh rooms. Although small rooms, they have everything needed for a pleasant stay. Not luxurious in anyway but for the price paid the stay was very good value. Located at HK island but somewhat far from the closest MTR (which is essential in HK).
July 11, 2012
Small room and fully disappointed
I really got fully disappointed with this hotel and I will never come again. The photo is cheating ppl, the location is very far from the MTR station, but I can still accept tat. From the MTR station to the hotel need to walk 10-15 minus. The entrance of the hotel is very small, if u are not concentrate while u are walking u will miss it:( The staff are very nice, but the room is small and dirty, we buy a new towel in the supermarket instead of using the one it provide ! The floor and the desk are dusty! The bathroom is awful ! Keeping the sound of water leakage for whole night, and need to wait few minutes to wait the water boiling hot! And the view , == looking the back of the building ,I closed the curtain while I had arrived==
July 10, 2012
Small rooms. Only two lifts. 10 minute walk from the nearest MTR.
July 10, 2012
Nice Hotel Worth for Money
New Hotel with reasonable price
Nice boutique hotel, clean and tidy and close to central. The main problem is quite quiet nearby at night and not convenient for shopping and food. It is very good for business purpose. The air condtioning is not cold enough.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Hotel de Edge by Rhombus, Hong Kong
- “New Hotel with a nice view, but small room” - Hotel de Edge has had a soft launch in May, 2011. As can be
- Affordable value for location - this is a pretty good location considering the price, the ro
- Awesome service and very friendly staff. - Friendly staff at the hotel, good breakfast and lunch.
- City hotel with good design. But the room is small -
- clean but far - difficult di find the hotel. and also the enterance not so g
- Convenient location, small room - It was pretty good except the room is very small, we paid ex
- Cozy hotel with a great view - Hotel is in Sheung Wan, about 10 minutes walk from Sheung Wa
- Crisp hotel with excellent staff. - Great service, fluid English staff. We got a room on the 32
- decent hotel that's quite far from mtr - first, hotel is quite far from the mtr station. the room i s
- Fantastic hotel - This is one hotel I will return to stay.
- Free wifi
- friendly staff but the restaurant was disorganised - for a hotel in hong kong this was a fair sized room, everyth
- Good and clean and reasonably priced - Good and clean and reasonably priced
- good loacation but small room - reasonable rate, good location, but small room
glass wall i
- Good location rooms well thought out design wise - Loved the stay small drawbacks are the lifts which are infre
- Good Place - The room was really clean, unlike upside of Honkong Island.
- Good value tourist hotel - hotel de edge is a good value, tourist hotel.
the hotel i
- Good value, bit isolated - Nice clean hotel, easy enough to get to, but a bit isolated.
- Great hotel with lovely staff - we really enjoyed our stay there, our room quality was great
- Great location lovely room - We got a room with harbor view. Compared with many hotels I
- Great location, awesome staff - Heard reviews about the space constraint but upon reaching,
- Great Location, very good ambience yet affordable - located very close to office area of cendtral, the hotel is
- Great Service, good location but small rooms - relatively to most tourist attractions but takes around 15 m
- Great value for money for location - it is a decent hotel stay - 1) location is easily accessible
- Great views - well appointed room - Enjoyed my stay, bed comfy, rooms are small but very well
- Hotel cleanliness & room comfort is good - hotel cleanliness & room comfort is good but we had a bad ex
- Hotel de Edge by Rhombus - good service, staff is helpful especially in luggage issue.
- Hotel de Edge by Rhombus - it is hard to find at first the main door entrance is very h
- Lovely Hotel and Friendly Staff - Hotel de Edge is a new and modern hotel. As it located at 0.
- Lovely Hotel, Small room and Irregular Shuttle Bus - Hotel room is clean, and small. HK hotels are all exp and sm
- Lovely staff & view - lovely stay. the rooms are minute but ok. i took a single st
- Modern & Clean Hotel - it's modern and clean, but a small hotel, nice breakfast!
- Modern interior with a great view. - Great location. Modern with a great view. We had a very plea
- new hotel but very very very small room - too small but new. the price is a little high with the small
- New hotel well designed amd comfortable - the hotel is new so basically everything is very clean and n
- Nice and clean rooms with complete basic ameneties - Nice place to stay. Area is accessible.
- Nice and Cozy - A very nice boutique hotel - Clean, modern, convenient. Suit
- Nice clean room for the budget -
- Nice Deco - Nice view from the hotel. Suitable couple to stay for honeym
- Nice hotel, clean, and comfortable - it was nice, clean and professional hotel..
the room is sma
- Nice Hotel, excellent service and good location - This Hotel has a very small frontage and an almost non exist
- Nice New Hotel - this is a nice hotel if you want to stay close enough to eve
- Nice room but dark and unpleasant restaurant - Overal nice hotel but so stingy. Breakfast included means yo
- nice room but far from subway station - room size is big compare to others hotel in hk.bout 15min wa
- Nice room well equipped - the hotel is bit far away from mtr station，but nice room n w
- Nice Room - I got free upgarde upon my check-in. The room was really nic
- Nice Small Hotel - Even it's a small room, it's still nice and cozy stay for bu
- nice view in a small room - good stay, annoying there is only one elevator for a high bu
- One Of The Best Hotel In Hong Kong - Hotel is just a walking distance to the Sheung Wan MTR, prov
- Pretty Hotel but small rooms - This Hotel is located in Sheungwang, about 10 minutes walk f
- price is good. -
The room was not very big, but well designed and clean, for
- Quality hotel, very cosy - This is a nice new hotel, the rooms are small yet designed v
- Re: Lovely hotel and good service - I had a night stay with Hotel de Edge by Rhombus.I had menti
- reasonable room - We were very happy with the hotel. It was clean, first of al
- Refurbished building to an apparently fancy look - Acceptable for a city with so much expensive offer for so lo
- Rooms are very small - This hotel is not four star by any stretch of the imaginatio
- Simple Hotel, clean and good value-money - Nice stay, the reception staff is nice, unlike the restauran
- Small & Awkward Transparent Bathroom - Rather awkward as I am sharing the room with my teenage son
- Small but efficent - I enjoyed my stay at the hotel, although the rooms are very
- Small but lovely hotel - the hotel was very clean but the room we stayed in was tiny,
- Small hotel and service is okay - there's impossible to find this hotel without the actual phy
- Small Hotel - Checked in very late. Rooms are small with basic service and
- Small Room, bad location - the place is fairly new, not as close as what it was written
- Stylish and Comfort, 'tho it is tiny - Small entrance, reception on 1/F, surprised a tiny room. But
- Tiny Hotel Tiny Rooms - The hotel building is so tiny that you can easily miss the e
- Too transparent toilet but great location - Stayed with my teenage son(18yrs) in the same room,very inco
- Unique, in walking distance to Central, affordable - the hotel is nice, new and tall. its staffs are very profess
- Unpleasant Stay - After reading almost all the customers' reviews, i have to c
- very good hotel - 10 minutes walk to subway station. good breakfast, recommend
- Very small room. Not value for price. - location is not easy to find. most taxi driver did not know