Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Hong Kong Central / Sheung Wan Area
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1383)
May 30, 2012
hotel de edge is a good value, tourist hotel.
the hotel is new, and rooms are well fitted out. however, the rooms are very small, even by hong kong's usual standards. the bed takes up about three quarters of the room!
this is more of a tourist hotel, than one for business travelers. the location is not particularly convenient if you need to hike into central regularly - taxis don't know the hotel (it is new!) and getting to across from the main western ring road is difficult. the alternative is a long 25 minute walk which, in hk may weather, is not recommended.
but, for the price, the hotel is good value - but better if you are a tourist with time to trek back and forth, rather than a business traveler.
May 30, 2012
great room with clean environment...
great reception with good service, polite and served us with a smile, feeling warm welcome by them
happy to stay there for a night with my fd, spend not a very long time in the room, but enjoy the time in there. Comfort bed with clean sheets, bed cover and soft cotten slippers. Also provided with iphone chargers which you also can plug it in to enjoy your iphone music with the speakers there. Enjoy a great time and would go there again next time.
May 29, 2012
Excellent hotel stay!
comfortable, clean, easily accessible
The stay at Hotel de Edge is excellent. the room is really clean and comfortable. Although the room is abit small, but i guess it is a norm in hongkong. I will suggest to do some research on how to get to this hotel before hand as the taxi uncle is not quite sure of this hotel location as well. Anyway it's very convinient as it is just a 10-15mins walk to the ferry terminal to Macau. Also it is just a 10 min walk to the nearest MTR station (sheung Wan)
May 26, 2012
Arrived hotel at night time, staff there free upgraded my room to a deluxe harbour view one. Room was clean and tidy, the ocean view from the room is stunning. Had an enjoyable stay in the hotel.
central IFC mall
May 23, 2012
Fairly new smallish hotel
good price, easy access, fairly new room, breakfast included
stayed there for a week, the room is quite good for the price I paid.
May 23, 2012
Very clean, beautifully designed, comfortable rooms, friendly english speaking staff, good location - close to tourist attractions and shopping, 10 min. walk to MTR, and Soho area. Free Wi-Fi works vey well. Highly recommended.
United States of America,
May 23, 2012
tiny rooms; out of the way location
Clean and neat; well designed
this hotel is very tall and very narrow. beautiful view of the sea, the ships, and passing boats. rooms are among some of the smallest i have been in but well designed to make maximum use of the space. very clean. breakfast was a la carte--four items, and the two (on two days) that i tried were very tasty. very out of the way location; nothing much happening around the hotel. 10 minute walk to the mtr.
excellent, comfortable bed for asia--soft and downy.
May 22, 2012
The room in rhombus is pretty small but I found it pretty cozy. I got the room on the toppest floor with a view to the harbour and it was great.
Location wise its not bad. It's around 10 minutes walking to Sheung Wan are where you can take the subway. It's 20-25 minutes walking to Central/LKF area.
Close to the bar in Sheung Wan and Central
May 21, 2012
Nice harbour view
The hotel is reasonably close to MTR if you are okay walking 20 minutes or you can take a short taxi trip from MTR back to the hotel.
The size of the room is reasonably good. Our room has nice harbour view.
It would be even better if...
1) the glass on the bathroom is frosted instead of clear glass.
2) the restaurant opens a bit later.
3) there is information on where they hide the iron, hot water kettle etc.
May 21, 2012
Clean tidy hotel. Small but practical rooms.
Great first stay in Hong Kong. Unusual area for a hotel to be in. Lovely modern interior features.Good views across the habour, great to see all boats/ferries.Showers very narrow for larger people to move around. Weather could have been kinder to us, nice and warm but very wet.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Hotel de Edge by Rhombus, Hong Kong
- “New Hotel with a nice view, but small room” - Hotel de Edge has had a soft launch in May, 2011. As can be
- Affordable value for location - this is a pretty good location considering the price, the ro
- Awesome service and very friendly staff. - Friendly staff at the hotel, good breakfast and lunch.
- City hotel with good design. But the room is small -
- clean but far - difficult di find the hotel. and also the enterance not so g
- Convenient location, small room - It was pretty good except the room is very small, we paid ex
- Cozy hotel with a great view - Hotel is in Sheung Wan, about 10 minutes walk from Sheung Wa
- Crisp hotel with excellent staff. - Great service, fluid English staff. We got a room on the 32
- decent hotel that's quite far from mtr - first, hotel is quite far from the mtr station. the room i s
- Fantastic hotel - This is one hotel I will return to stay.
- Free wifi
- friendly staff but the restaurant was disorganised - for a hotel in hong kong this was a fair sized room, everyth
- Good and clean and reasonably priced - Good and clean and reasonably priced
- good loacation but small room - reasonable rate, good location, but small room
glass wall i
- Good location rooms well thought out design wise - Loved the stay small drawbacks are the lifts which are infre
- Good Place - The room was really clean, unlike upside of Honkong Island.
- Good value tourist hotel - hotel de edge is a good value, tourist hotel.
the hotel i
- Good value, bit isolated - Nice clean hotel, easy enough to get to, but a bit isolated.
- Great hotel with lovely staff - we really enjoyed our stay there, our room quality was great
- Great location lovely room - We got a room with harbor view. Compared with many hotels I
- Great location, awesome staff - Heard reviews about the space constraint but upon reaching,
- Great Location, very good ambience yet affordable - located very close to office area of cendtral, the hotel is
- Great Service, good location but small rooms - relatively to most tourist attractions but takes around 15 m
- Great value for money for location - it is a decent hotel stay - 1) location is easily accessible
- Great views - well appointed room - Enjoyed my stay, bed comfy, rooms are small but very well
- Hotel cleanliness & room comfort is good - hotel cleanliness & room comfort is good but we had a bad ex
- Hotel de Edge by Rhombus - good service, staff is helpful especially in luggage issue.
- Hotel de Edge by Rhombus - it is hard to find at first the main door entrance is very h
- Lovely Hotel and Friendly Staff - Hotel de Edge is a new and modern hotel. As it located at 0.
- Lovely Hotel, Small room and Irregular Shuttle Bus - Hotel room is clean, and small. HK hotels are all exp and sm
- Lovely staff & view - lovely stay. the rooms are minute but ok. i took a single st
- Modern & Clean Hotel - it's modern and clean, but a small hotel, nice breakfast!
- Modern interior with a great view. - Great location. Modern with a great view. We had a very plea
- new hotel but very very very small room - too small but new. the price is a little high with the small
- New hotel well designed amd comfortable - the hotel is new so basically everything is very clean and n
- Nice and clean rooms with complete basic ameneties - Nice place to stay. Area is accessible.
- Nice and Cozy - A very nice boutique hotel - Clean, modern, convenient. Suit
- Nice clean room for the budget -
- Nice Deco - Nice view from the hotel. Suitable couple to stay for honeym
- Nice hotel, clean, and comfortable - it was nice, clean and professional hotel..
the room is sma
- Nice Hotel, excellent service and good location - This Hotel has a very small frontage and an almost non exist
- Nice New Hotel - this is a nice hotel if you want to stay close enough to eve
- Nice room but dark and unpleasant restaurant - Overal nice hotel but so stingy. Breakfast included means yo
- nice room but far from subway station - room size is big compare to others hotel in hk.bout 15min wa
- Nice room well equipped - the hotel is bit far away from mtr station，but nice room n w
- Nice Room - I got free upgarde upon my check-in. The room was really nic
- Nice Small Hotel - Even it's a small room, it's still nice and cozy stay for bu
- nice view in a small room - good stay, annoying there is only one elevator for a high bu
- One Of The Best Hotel In Hong Kong - Hotel is just a walking distance to the Sheung Wan MTR, prov
- Pretty Hotel but small rooms - This Hotel is located in Sheungwang, about 10 minutes walk f
- price is good. -
The room was not very big, but well designed and clean, for
- Quality hotel, very cosy - This is a nice new hotel, the rooms are small yet designed v
- Re: Lovely hotel and good service - I had a night stay with Hotel de Edge by Rhombus.I had menti
- reasonable room - We were very happy with the hotel. It was clean, first of al
- Refurbished building to an apparently fancy look - Acceptable for a city with so much expensive offer for so lo
- Rooms are very small - This hotel is not four star by any stretch of the imaginatio
- Simple Hotel, clean and good value-money - Nice stay, the reception staff is nice, unlike the restauran
- Small & Awkward Transparent Bathroom - Rather awkward as I am sharing the room with my teenage son
- Small but efficent - I enjoyed my stay at the hotel, although the rooms are very
- Small but lovely hotel - the hotel was very clean but the room we stayed in was tiny,
- Small hotel and service is okay - there's impossible to find this hotel without the actual phy
- Small Hotel - Checked in very late. Rooms are small with basic service and
- Small Room, bad location - the place is fairly new, not as close as what it was written
- Stylish and Comfort, 'tho it is tiny - Small entrance, reception on 1/F, surprised a tiny room. But
- Tiny Hotel Tiny Rooms - The hotel building is so tiny that you can easily miss the e
- Too transparent toilet but great location - Stayed with my teenage son(18yrs) in the same room,very inco
- Unique, in walking distance to Central, affordable - the hotel is nice, new and tall. its staffs are very profess
- Unpleasant Stay - After reading almost all the customers' reviews, i have to c
- very good hotel - 10 minutes walk to subway station. good breakfast, recommend
- Very small room. Not value for price. - location is not easy to find. most taxi driver did not know