Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1355)
United States of America,
April 05, 2012
great location, room too tiny
we have spent a day in hong kong for shopping before we fly to bangkok, it is wonderful that we found rhombus, they are just 2 blocks away from the major public transportation except mtr, however the bus, public light bus are so convenient, you can go any part of hk. one big problems , hotel room is small, lobby is small, almost no lobby, we spent 10 mins to find the hotel entrance, since they are next to the commercial bldg, it is not easy to recognize. also important, their bath room has a bog window but no curtain, that mean anyone out side can see you , if you travel alone or with your love is ok, if not, you in big trouble !!!!
15 mis to LanKwaifong
April 04, 2012
Lovely hotel with nice location
Location just nice if you want to visit Macau
overall, the hotel is under excellent condition and nice location. just 10-15 mins walk to mrt or you can wait the old fashion train, the rail way just at behind of the building, if you lazy to walk for 10-15 mins, you can choose this to mrt.
i am happy i get in to this hotel and would consider to stay this hotel again in our next visit.
it is near terminal ferry ports as it ii also link to the mrt. so it is also 10-15 mins walking distance.
April 03, 2012
Great hotel and good price
A very nice hotel with an affordable price. It has great harbor view, free wi-fi access and provide bath products.The hotel is located is really close to the ferry terminal and by the MTR station.
April 02, 2012
This is one hotel I will return to stay.
- Free wifi and breakfast. Note that these are usually chargeable if it does not come free during your booking. Breakfast was a choice between 4 choices: Granola parfait, eggs benedict, eggs any style and continental.
- Huge tv that can be tilted so you can watch comfortably in bed
- Room did not feel small due to the clever use of mirrors and glass walls. As such, only recommended for couples or solo travelers as one can look straight into the bathroom. The good point about this is you can watch tv while showering
- Good strong shower at consistent temperature
- Quality furnishings as it is quite a new hotel
- Free water and cookies with tea every day
- Free newspaper everyday
- Hotel provides a bookmark with famous sayings, and the back of the bookmark will tell you the weather forecast the following day. Accurate forecast.
- Free DVD rental
- Comfortable beds and a quiet location (hotel runs from ground floor to level 32, and we stayed at level 16)
- Friendly and courteous staff. There is even someone at the lobby to help you press the lift when you return to the hotel
- Free luggage storage
- Check in time was officially 2 pm, but we were allowed early check in at around 1 pm as we reached early and our room was already ready. I like this kind of flexible hotel.
-Lift can take some time to come as there is only 2 lifts
-Quite a far walk about ten min from nearest train station. But this can be easily overcomed by taking the local electric tram which is very frequent and is only HKD 2.30 per trip
Note that as this hotel is on HK island, traveling to Kowloon side will incur toll of HKD10 per person. This is not a problem for us as it is the case even if you stay at Kowloon and need to travel to HK island. Many of the attractions are on HK island anyway. Such as victoria peak, Ocean park, Central mid levels escalators shopping district, Good famous food such as tomato noodles (at Gough street) and dim sum (at Lian Xiang Lou) - Both pretty near the hotel.
April 02, 2012
great location, cleanliness and service
convenient to all public transportation, compact room but efficient
I stayed there for 3 nights - Superior room. First impression was it was quite compact but realized everything was well placed and effective love the decor. it's a boutique hotel! The service was great (front desk, restaurant, security, housekeeping...) Breakfast was included in the room rate. 4 choices were available and the least impressive was the continental fruit plate. Wish they had included a juice and a hot beverage instead of a choice. MTR is within 10 min walk, so are the bus station and tram stop. will definitely return if the room rate is priced right
Hint: there's a airport express citybus stop within 5 min walk for HK$40 one way ....
April 01, 2012
A model room with a big sea view, it is pleasant and clean, room size is suitable for a couple. With the beauty sea view, is a romantic room.
Bfast is not really special but happy to have it.
March 30, 2012
modern, but a bit small room
good location near the hk-macau pier. very small room, and the shower area is just enough for skinny one. over all, i still recommend this hotel coz i think it is convenient for the travelers to macau and somewhere in central of hk.
March 30, 2012
Good service, well equipped room
It's a tiny room, but hey, this is Hong Kong and for the price you get something very decent! The room is well decorated, bright and clean and has everything you need. The staff is very helpful and friendly!
The roadside rooms have a "harbor view" but because of the hotel's location slightly west of the center, you don't really see much. The nearest MTR station (Sheung Wan) is at a 15 minute walk.
Breakfast is fantastic. Overall it's a good choice if the location is not an issue for you.
March 28, 2012
it's really a nice hotel. The recepient are polite. The room space is small but delicate. The breakfast was so delicious. I love this hotel even though the location!
March 27, 2012
We celebrated our 2nd year wedding anniversary and my husband is planning to return for our 3rd year celebration!
Excellent Sea View
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Hotel de Edge by Rhombus, Hong Kong
- A good choice for vacation - Great Location. Rooms with Seaview is a great choice to stay
- A small but decent and comfortable hotel - We were pleased to be free upgraded to a Deluxe Room. The ro
- Accommodating Staff, Clean Hotel, Hard to Find - we stayed at this hotel for 4 days/3 nights. at first, we re
- An excellent hotel just to use for sleep - very small but clean and practical rooms. excellent tv and i
- Best Value Hotel in Hongkong - Best value hotel i have ever stayed in Hongkong, very close
- chic, comfortable, central -
- Clean hotel with nice staff - It is a great stay and very clean room... the value for mone
- Cozy Room in the City... - 10 mins walk from mtr station... & i like the interior decor
- disappointing - The hotel what disappointing as a whole. Some staff was bare
- excellent service good location with sea view - we had a very good night,and when we get up I can see the su
- Excellent service and great price - I was in Hong Kong for business purposes and needed to be at
- far from mtr but great hotel! - it's about 15 minutes walk to the nearest mtr. the rooms are
- Functional business hotel but small room - I had a nice stay at Hotel de Edge. Room is clean, function
- Good location , clever compact rooms - Good location for local flavour & transport links .
- Good service - Hotel de Edge is near to Macau ferry pier. If there are few
- Good services - very good service and very nice room. the design is great.
- Good to be Away from the City - This hotel is a bit far away from the City, however, it is a
- great hotel for family - we got the best room in the hotel, seaside sunset view, a ki
- Great hotel for solo traveler to Macau or Central - was given a much bigger room with a sofa bed as i was travel
- Great location and room, basic facilities - Executive Harbor View room on 27th Floor. This room is worth
- Great location but small rooms - The hotel is small but very comfortable. The service is very
- great location, room too tiny - we have spent a day in hong kong for shopping before we fly
- Great Rooms but a bit of a walk to the MTR - Were given he option to upgrade because we arrived before ou
- hotel meant more for business travelers - The hotel gave us a room that does not match agoda's criteri
- i love this hotel very much !!! - upgrade to deluxe j for 3 nights.
and the room was very ver
- Ideal for Business Travelers - The entrance of the hotel from the road is small, so you mig
- Isolated Hotel with terrific hotel room ambience - Accomodation excellent although sight view is old buildings.
- Just an average hotel room in Hong Kong - We were with our grown-up children. Booking was made for the
- Location is a bit out of the way 7 rooms are small - Location is a bit out of the way,rooms are small.But rooms a
- lovely compact hotel with nice decoration - overall staying experience is present. the only problem i ha
- Met expectations for a Hong Kong inner city hotel - A couple of things to note; the location although central is
- Modern hotel - Very stylish hotel with nice decoration. Many hotel rooms i
- Modern interior design - it was a good stay living out of the noisy area. friendly st
- Modern well-designed hotel with great view - A bit far from MTR but tram station nearby. Short walk to fa
- Modern, clean, new hotel in western HK. - small, clean, bright room, harbour view, with space efficien
- New hotel with good design - I can enjoy the view of Victoria Harbour during my last stay
- new, clean boutique hotel - Small, very clearn room and nicely laid out and great for sh
- New, modern accommodation - great staffs, great customer service, great rate...but have
- Nice and new hotel - is a new hotel.
room are small but not very small. for 2 pe
- Nice boutique hotel - It was really close to a tram stop and the rooms were modern
- Nice cozy hotel -
- Nice hotel in Sheung Wan - Nice hotel located at Connaught Road. About 15 - 20 minutes
- Nice hotel with good service - nice hotel with comfortable bed & pillow although the provid
- Nice hotel, 2nd stay, well enjoyed - We love the staff here, it's our second visit, and we had a
- Nice modern hotel but out of the way location - rooms and hotel were modern and clean but were small. locat
- nice room with beautiful view - good service provided by the front desk staff, wonderful vie
- Not a great location - the rooms were very small but clean and had a nice big tv wi
- not big but very smart hotel - I would like to recommend this hotel to other travellers, es
- Outstanding little hotel!!! - I a a pretty tough person to impress and I could only find o
- Overprised 4* Hotel - We stayed at the Hotel for 5 nights and at the first night w
- perfectly good hotel to stay whilst in hk. - 10 min walk to mtr, although you can walk to central in 20-2
- Pleasant hotel with centrally located. - it wasn't easy to find at the beginning even with the help f
- Pleasant surroundings - Nice,clean environment,comfy bed,fastt internet access.Great
- plesant and comfortable - As a hotel located in the city, Hotel de Edge offers a very
- Quiet and clean - It is a bit remote from all the commotion, but only 15 mins
- Really small room - The hotel room is so small there's little room to move about
- Service with a smile - I'm often on business and leisure trips to Hong Kong, as oft
- Small hotel but nice - The room in rhombus is pretty small but I found it pretty co
- Small room and fully disappointed - I really got fully disappointed with this hotel and I will n
- Strange Hotel with odd facilities - Negatives - very hard to see the entrance from Connaught Roa
- The room is small , but it is clean. -
- Tidy room with beautiful view - the room that i stayed had restroom. but its door and side w
- tiny room, hotel not as expected!! - harbour view is a sliver of angle through the window.
- Trendy hotel and close to public transport - the room in total is limited in space but comfortable and tr
- Very good value hotel -
- Very modern hotel - The hotel is not the easiest to locate as it is nestled betw
- Very small room with strong shower - Small room for travelers. Room is tidy and need with appropr
- Very small rooms. Not a hotel to recommend - Very disappointing. One very small lift servicing 20 floors
- very very tiny room - this hotel, it has noting to talk about except the dollar to