Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Tsim Sha Tsui
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1497)
Families with young children
December 16, 2012
Very Comport during stay But hard to find
It's near Science museum + history museum.
So If you want to visit, it's right choice.
But it's a little bit away fr thsim sha chui,
You must use shuttle bus to go to shopping.
the breakfast is very expensive.
and hard to find the hotel if you are first traveller in HK.
it's very near the Science museum, if you have kid, they will surely happy to see it.
December 16, 2012
you can't get any better than this
Great view, great service
i've been to hk several times already, but i usually stayed at lanson place, so this time i thought i'll try something new.
when i walked iinto hotel icon i immediately felt the atmosphere was different from lanson place. i arrived early than i scheduled, so they asked me to wait at the 9th floor's timeless lounge, which was very well equipped with lots of drink and comfy chairs, but if there was some snacks, it would've been perfect.
none the less, the room was spacious, and the bed was really nice to sleep on. most importantly, the view over the victoria harbour was spectacular, it didn't matter if it was at night or in the morning, it was great.
i didn't get the breakfast package, so i didn't have the chance to try out their breakfast, but overall i think i had a really good time at hotel icon, i will definitely go back and visit again when i go to hk.
December 16, 2012
24-free wifi, with great hotel in-room service provided from all hotel crews. Very nice harbour view from the position where I am staying in da hotel. Strongly recommended . Thank you vey much.
December 15, 2012
Very very nice and friendly hotel
Outstanding hiteck setup and service
Located in a less crowded part of TST, it is just 10 minutes walk from the busiest shopping area of Kowloon. The club rooms are very nice and come with free minibar, Nespresso coffee machine, any quantity of free mineral water, etc. Very friendly and attentive staff. Free internet. Make sure you try the lunch set at the lobby lounge.
a number of good quality restaurants like Wooloomooloo, Aki are 5 minutes away
December 13, 2012
very very lovely hotel
hip design with great seaview
You can't find fault for this hotel since they have the best seaview and facility in town. 5 min to MTR station which is very easily accessible.
United States of America,
December 13, 2012
great location and rooms with lovely views
views of the harbour frommy window
Though the wi-fi was a little inconsistent the service at the hotel was attentive and sincere, and the room very comfortable
Hotel Feature Tip:
Be sure to spend the small additional amount for a harbour view
December 12, 2012
Worth every dollar spent!
Great list of privileges with the Club room.
This was our second stay at the Hotel Icon and again we weren't disappointed. We opted for a Club Room this time around and wished we did it the first time. The privileges you get is worth the extra money spent and the service can't be faulted. Late check out time of 3pm, free mini bar which includes alcohol, free morning paper..just to mention a few. If you want to splurge a little on accommodation whilst in HK, Hotel Icon is well worth it.
10 mins walk from the Hotel Icon in the Houston Centre (Mody Road) you can find a restaurant called "Good Satay". It serves a nice Hainanese Chicken Rice.
Families with young children
December 11, 2012
Hotel not neat mtr but hotel provide shuttle to harbour city and tsim sha tsui mtr regular to and fro these 2 pickup point.Opposite hotel there is a lane that sell local food n a seven eleven where we can buy drinks n titbits.Hotel staff very friendly n bathroom design super. overall room very clean n bed cosy
December 11, 2012
The hotel is just 15mins away from subway and train station. As for the hotel itself, it is modernley designed and with facilities beyond its value.
December 10, 2012
High style, affordable price, near central Kowloon
Lovely room features, modern design, amazing outdoor swimmingpool and gym and good hotel restaurants and room service
we absolutely loved our stay at icon. proper service, friendly helpful staff, reasonably priced. even though i was a bit disappointed with the city view (roads and mall) for the price you couldn't fault the central location (though quite a walk to the train stations, taxis very affordable) and the tasteful decor. there were plenty of shops to hand and the avenue of stars a 15 min walk away. if i was to visit hk again i would go for the harbour view as the above and betobd restaurant showed what an amazing location the hotel has. it was expensive up there but first class food and good deals on champagne and cocktails. all in all we were impressed and though we preferred staying on hong kong island itself, i would say this hotel gained all its awards for a reason. night swimming during the 8pm laser show highly recommended! lovely heated pool and extensive modern gym complete with at staff and waiter service. make use of the facilities and you won't be disappointed.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Happy hour at the lobby bar from 5-7pm. Order a smaller breakfast (eggs Benedict instead of the full American breakfast) and still get some ccomplimentary toast, croissantsts and jams. We ordered one mocha coffee and got a pot enough for two. It was a lovely treat to get room service and better quality than we had at other hotels. Also good quality toiletries, wash bag and robes were nice touches. Amazing beds and pillows too (I'm very fussy). We went to Aqua Spirit bar round the corner on the harbour and found it far superior to the Peninsula's dated Felix bar.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Hotel Icon, Hong Kong
- A great hotel with a amazing view & services! - Hotel Icon is clean and newly established, I found myself re
- A Hip Hotel - Hotel Icon is one of the hippest hotels in Hong Kong. I am i
- A little slice of loveliness in a hectic city - I can't rate The Icon highly enough. As a business travelle
- A Well Managed Hotel - Picked this hotel based on reviews online. Didn't make a wro
- An amazing Hotel - Ideal location, Large clean and modern rooms. This hotel lac
- Awesome choice! - the hotel is very new. the design is stylish and modern. the
- Awesome hotel! - very friendly and helpful staffs! though had a little proble
- Beautifully designed room. High quality everywhere - This hotel is immaculate, in the center of Kowloon as easy t
- Brilliant Hotel - It was a wonderful hotel stay. We had a perfect view of Hong
- Comfy Hotel with great service - Its a great hotel with affordable rates. Hotel staffs were f
- Excellent and stylish hotel - The Icon is a new and very stylish, clean and modern hotel.
- Excellent hotel, great service, wonderful - Upon arrival we used the health club to change as room was n
- excellent stay -
- Exceptional hotel with service to match - We arrived very early in the morning but it was no problem t
- Exquisite taste wonderfull view - Wonderfull stay! Specially the breakfast on the club floor!
- Fabulous Service - the hotel staff at the hotel icon hong kong were extremely p
- Fallen in Luv - Very beautiful hotel, unique design, full amenities, friendl
- Fantastic hotel - Great, impressive customer service, the best! It's a beautif
- Fantastic Hotel - This is a new hotel, i think it is managed by the University
- favorit hotel in Hong Kong!!!! - Very efficiet when I check in and out. Just to sign when I
- Friendly , spacious ,new & clean rooms - the staffs are friendly, able to assist when you call.the sw
- Good location, clean rooms. - Facilities were excellent, the staff were helpful and very a
- good location, friendly service - good location, good service, food maybe better at the green,
- Good service, great rooms - Great service and the room was impeccable. Full of the lates
- Good services -
- Good size, good service and good value - The room was modern and well equipped, the deep bath is very
- Good sized rooms, excellent facilities. - The 'green' was an excellent place for an early evening drin
- great design!!!! great service - The staff is very friendly and eager to help with anything.
- Great hotel with good size rooms - The hotel was faultless but the location was a little diffic
- Great Hotel with great design - Loved my stay. will definately revisit with family.
- Great Hotel, Staff, Location - Just Perfect - Really great hotel. Stayed there on our honeymoon for 3 nigh
- Great Hotel - good experience. very comfortable, new and good staff manner
- Great hotel - Got 1 night with sea view, the bed is face to window so I co
- great hotel - the hotel is in tst east, nearby station. i was stayed 26 fl
- great lobby - when you came in to this hotel you will be amaze by the gard
- Great location, Lovely hotel and service - We really couldn't fault the hotel but they could improve th
- great new hotel with excellent service - hotel icon has the best service of any hk hotel.
- Great New Hotel - food is a little pricey, otherwise a great stay.
- Great Place to Stay - Very central - My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at Hotel Icon, the
- Great service , nice room - The staff are very nice. I was sick during the stay ,the man
- great view hotel - Hotel Icon is a really nice hotel - new, big room, good serv
- Green Hotel - I am impressed with the looks of the hotel. It is modern and
- Highly Recommended - Superb Service - hotel impresses with its impeccable service. staff are genu
- Hotel Icon - its my first time attend to this hotel and i will stay there
- Hotel Icon - May be because it is a new hotel, everything here is brand n
- Incredible! - My fiancee and I stayed in Icon for 3 nights at the end of a
- Location is not bad, but room is a little small - First time to experience free mini bar in the room, it's ver
- Lots of extra... - We had a wonderful stay at Hotel Icon. The staff are very fr
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - had a very good stay at icon hotel. enjoyed the stay and the
- Lovely Hotel - very friendly staff even at the early hours of the morning (
- lovely room, fantastic location, greatest view - very nice hotel..
lounge, gym, swimming pool, everything
- modern hotel, nice location - ICON hotel is a modern hotel, which shows how to make good b
- Modern style hotel with a great location - I had a nice stay at the Hotel Icon, very friendly service a
- New and interior, good location with good service - It was a pleasant experience. Very polite staff and prompt s
- New and wonderful hotel - It is very close to science museum and just next to tunnel t
- nice and very clean -
- nice design and excellent harbour view - Overlooking Victoria Harbour through the room is breathtakin
- Nice embience, clean and classy hotel. - Everything is nice except for the location, is a little bit
- Nice hotel but location far walk to the MTR - Arrived early and was given a room, only to find out it was
- Nice hotel with a nice touch - we like the hotel besides the location which is a bit off na
- Nice hotel, big rooms and great facilities. - very much happy overall (service, facilities and location).
- Nice hotel - good,
- Nice Hotel - hotel icon is hk's university/hospitality training hotel. th
- nice hotel - Very nice hotel, good service with good harbour view rooms N
- Nice new hotel with amazing service & value - This was our second stay in 2 weeks and loved it so much tha
- Nice new rooms - rooms and hotel is new, they just started operation for abou
- Nice room, Nice Views of Hong Kong Island - Easy to get to via the shuttle bus service from the Airport
- Nice, comfortable, excellent service - Worth for money. Very nice staffs. Good hotel to stay in at
- one of the nicer new hotels in HK - room is good, severices is good, close to town, everything i
- Perfect Hotel - Definitely a very nice hotel in a good location for tourism,
- Perfect Location - Why do I say "Perfect Location" when this place is well away
- Second time this year at Icon... very nice indeed - The staff was amazing... I love everything in the hotel. To
- simply wonderful - from the moment you walk into the hotel, you are greeted wit
- Still a 5 star hotel yet needs to be improve - this hotel has so much good things to be discovered but this
- The best ever - it was really great moments and every thing was such perfect
- the best hotel in town at this price tier - the spacious rm with such a nice view plus the smiley faces
- Top Service, new hotel - As a frequent traveler to Hong Kong, I have developed a few
- very chic hotel, modern. good for couples, - lovely hotel, fantastic restaurant and breakfast spread. gre
- Very Comport during stay But hard to find - It's near Science museum + history museum.
So If you wan
- wonderful rooms, service and views - while using pool you can get fresh fruits, water with fresh
- 地區方便 - The Hotel is great and the staffs are friendly just enough.