Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Tsim Sha Tsui
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1491)
July 02, 2012
great new design
see the fireworks from the pool
The hotel is very nicely designed.The lobby very nice.
The lunch buffect on the second floor is excellent, with all you can eat giant Crap legs.
The pool is a bit small but good views of the Hong Kong skyline. The Gym is good size. The change room in the gym is very cool with digital lockers. The bar in the lobby is a bit too public, but drinks are good.
FREE mini bar, that is a first for me.
The service of the staffs can be improved. A bit too fresh.
July 01, 2012
a lovely hotel
Good sized room, good service, location
The hotel is stylish, yet it has a home feel with its from the heart service. It may seem a little out if the way but considering that the Shangri-la and Hotel Nikkon a stone's throw away, it can't be THAT remote! It has 2 MTR stations nearby. There's Hong Hum - about 10 minutes on foot on a covered bridge so there's no problem, and Tsim Tsa Tsui East - about 5 mins on foot, past shops and food outlets so you won't feel the distance - which joins up underground ( just walk straight ) to Tsim Tsa Tsui. There's also a regular shuttle bus from the hotel to Tsim Tsa Tsui if you don't want to walk. The rooms are good sized, the Harbour view rooms are wonderful. Beds are firm but still comfortable. The road outside can get busy and a little noisy but that does not continue at night. TV channels are OK with mix of English & Chinese. Love the curved bathroom door that is a space-saver, yet so stylish. Ditto for the curved shower screen.
There is a good variety of local food just opposite. The Hong Hum train station also has food - Maxim's is not bad for an introduction to HK food. The hotel itself has a reputed Chinese restaurant - a local, not from the hotel made mention of it so it must be good, along with a Michelin recommendation.
June 30, 2012
Second stay and will be back again
Good facilities, great service & free mini bar, timeless lounge, above and beyond and great views
This is our second time at Hotel Icon and my partner and I are already talking about our next stay. It is nice to feel pampered and by going with Club rooms you have access to breakfast, afternoon tea and cocktails at the 28th floor Above & Beyond dining area with views overlooking Hong Kong Harbour. Each of the club rooms come with a Nespresso Machine as well as snacks and drinks in the fridge which are free. Rooms are clean and large compared to HK standards. One note to the management is that there seems to be a slight drop in the quality of their Above & Beyond breakfast since last year as there is no longer an offering of chinese dishes. Of course you can opt to go to the famous restaurant called Market for their buffet breakfast though my partner and I prefer the relaxed atmosphere of Above & Beyond. Looking forward to our next stay. Highly recommendable.
June 30, 2012
friendly staff to render their services
had a great experience tho' it was raining hard during my stay there, i didn't had much time to enjoy the much needed shops nearby :) good luck and more power!
icon has the best location - you can drop off your stuff many times when you have much in your hand...
Families with older children
June 29, 2012
Great hotel with excellent views
Attention to the guests by the staff who were amazing
We had the club room deal which was well worth the extra cost,including breakfast,afternoon tea and evening cocktails and canapés. Reason for this was the fact we were only stopping over for two days and one night and didn't want to be wandering around the local area for good food and drinks instead if relaxing. On checking out the area on our last morning we discovered many cafes,bars and restaurants which would have suited us fine. The staff were amazing,very customer focused without it being false and never over the top. There is a complimentary shuttle if you want to go into the centre of town which we used. The rooms were lovely,especially the size and view( one was club 38 and the other club 36,Club 38 was worth the little extra). The design of the rooms gave them an extra touch of flair. We enjoyed our time there so much we booked for our return trip when we checked out,can't get much better recommendation than that!
June 28, 2012
The most friendliest staff in Hong Kong
A pool in the middle of Tsim Tsa Shui with the most amazing view of the harbor
The staff are amazing, very friendly, extremely helpful. The hotel is new modern and very conveniently located but not in the center of crowded Nathan Rd.
June 28, 2012
Nice hotel,good locationj,great service
Excellent room and view.Very helpfull and cheerfull staff
the icon was certainly a nice experience.staff were very helpfull and eager to please.the club 80 room was both unique and appointed to a high standard.we kept discovering natty features every day it seemed.one disapointment was the poor sound quality from the samsung tv's.the harbour view was well worth the extra cost.the club cocktail period would be enhanced
by improving house white and red wines which were below par.the cocktails were fine as was the spanish bubbly.
the Chinese restaurant on the 28th floor was well worth a try.We ate there several times in addition to breakfast.
Families with young children
June 27, 2012
Efficient, Responsive & Professional
Fresh and updated design, very responsive and helpful staff
I was so amazed with how the staff on Hotel Icon were being very friendly and so responsive in any request I had during my stay with my family.
This attitude has been applied in most area of hotel, from the doormen, server until the pool attendant.
Next visit to Hongkong, we will stay here again..
June 26, 2012
The best ever
Clean, view, food and stuffs
it was really great moments and every thing was such perfect starting with the lovely stuffs, cleaning, food and location.
Hotel Feature Tip:
just choose the harbor view and enjoy
June 25, 2012
Lovely hotel and very good service
convenient and comfortable
It was a very good experience, I enjoyed the comfortable envirenment and proactive service
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Hotel Icon, Hong Kong
- A fantastic hotel to stay in - The room is nice and big and has great views. Free wifi, fre
- a great pleasure and satisfying place to stay - The hotel is near Nathan rd even though too far to be reache
- As Always, Fantastic - During the hotel opening, Im one of the longest staying gues
- Beautiful Hotel - The location of the hotel was quite out of the way from the
- Best total hotel experience ever. - the hotel was suitably located within short walking distance
- Big Room for Hkg Standard -
- Chic and comfort hotel - this place is for people who love sylish hotel with full fac
- Clean, top notch hotel - Hotel Icon was recommended by my friends who stayed there an
- Contempory hotel, great service and fit-out - Service friendly and accomodating for all travel requests
- Convenient location, Enthusiastic service - hotel icon has great amenities. large room with good fixture
- convenient location - the hotel is situated pretty near to to the mtr and is quite
- excellent and would return - easy check in and out, friendly staff. hotel provide shuttle
- Excellent hotel with exceptional staff and service - We loved every day of our stay here, we had the club room wh
- Excellent hotel with large, comfortable rooms - we definitely lucked out by booking accommodations at hotel
- Excellent hotel, location and service - The hotel has an excellent location, close to lot of nice re
- Excellent modern hotel - Had 4 nights at hotel made lots of use of all facilities ie
- Excellent - The persons are very nice in hotel.The hotel in the good loc
- Excellent - Very comfy, great view on swimming pool area, surprised with
- Fabulous modern hotel, easy access to local shops - we enjoyed every aspect of our stay in this charming hotel.
- Fantastic hotel with great service - We stayed for 6 nights during the soft launch, where paying
- Fantastic hotel. - The rooms was beautifully decorated and of a very good size.
- Fantastic new hotel great attitude - This new hotel is really impressive. All fits. They have don
- fresh updated rooms - concierge desk was very efficient, courteous, professional.
- Friendly staff and comfortable rooms -
- good hotel - i like this hotel
very good stay
it is a good choice to st
- Good location, nice view. - The hotel located at the heart of the city, yet at the side
- Gorgeous Hotel with Best Staff in HK - I read in Agoda about how nice this hotel is and truly it li
- Gorgeous Hotel, Fantastic Views Impeccable Service - Enjoyed my stay at the hotel, stayed in many Hong Kong hotel
- Great design hotel - very good design hotel - with great facilities and very good
- Great Design of Hotel - The hotel staff was very accommodating with any request. OK
- great hotel and great location - nice room, good view, also city view is great!, nice service
- great hotel but a bit overrated, great service - good hotel, food is good, location is not the best hard to g
- great hotel design and love the lobby cafe - Still find it's the best valued hotel in the area. Love the
- Great Hotel with excellent location - this is the second time to stay in this nice hotel. again, t
- Great hotel with helpful staff - Good value hotel with free shuttle to peninsula hotel and fe
- Great hotel, great location, friendly helpful staf - Great hotel great start to my holiday I want to return fabul
- Great hotel, well location, fantastic service - Upmarket room design, well designed bathroom and room layout
- Great Hotel - Modern and beautiful hotel. Located next to a subway statio
- Great Hotel - The hotel is quite new, so everthing is new, clean & tidy. M
- Great hotel - the icon hotel new and beatifull hotel.good location. new ho
- Great Location and Brilliant service. - Was satisfied in pretty much every aspect of the stay, howev
- Great location and friendly staff - Checked in late and I had two extremely heavy bags which the
- Great location, beautiful room, good service - I asked for an early check-in and when I arrived at 7:00hrs
- Great location...Great Rooms! - stayed 3 nights...staff was outstanding! joanna was great!!
- Great modern hotel with exceptional good service - I was pleasantly surprised by the outstanding service, the e
- great new design - The hotel is very nicely designed.The lobby very nice.
- great place - swanky place with cool design helpful staff and private room
- Great Room but location fair - overlooking Hong Kong's iconic harbour and skyline, there ar
- Great service and lovely facilities - we upgraded to the club floor and enjoyed the extra service
- Hotel for holiday indulgence. - Helpful staffs, friendly & thoughtful. Neat, clean and spaci
- Hotel Icon - best thing is the in-room coffee capsule machine, which offe
- Impressive, modern design - wow! this is a beautiful hotel-the curved staircase, banquet
- Live up to the hype! - This hotel has a well deserved good reputation. At every poi
- Lovely hotel & Great Service - good service, is too early for check-in (we arr.@7am). they
- Lovely hotel and great location - Words can't quite described our stay in Hotel Icon. We were
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile. - The design of hotel was very new, modern n sleek. I simply l
- lovely hotel and service with a smile - it is very good to stay in there.i think the room was very c
- Lovely Hotel with great city view! - great boutique hotel, nice city view. size of room was good
- Lovely new hotel with great views - We used to stay in Langham Place but decided to try this new
- New hotel but lacks service - The room was good as it should be for a new hotal! The bathr
- New hotel with nice interior decor - New hotel with nice interior decoration. State of the art gy
- New premier hotel - i stayed at the icon shortly after its official launch and f
- Nice & New Hotel in Hong Kong. - hotel icon has more special service for guest when you will
- Nice hotel quite new - The hotel very beautiful our room it's harbor view. I will s
- Nice hotel with fantastic views - hotel is not located "right in the middle" but is close enou
- Nice hotel with great services - It is great hotel,but it is becoming smaller if we request e
- Not a 5 star - The hotel just doesn't feel like a standard 5 star hotel in
- Really enjoyed our stay - Really liked this hotel. Moved here from another hotel righ
- Small rooms with amature & poor service - front desk people was poorly handling customers like "choose
- Still great - the hotel staff was very helpful, the gym shower was terrifi
- Stylish Design and excellent service - we stayed at the hotel icon for 7 nights in late feb. there
- Superb brandnew designer hotel - the hotel is obviously brand new and innovative. the full ha
- Surpassed it's reputation - I booked this hotel on the recommendations seen on trip advi
- this is a new morden hotel - i really like icon hotel in hk this is my best memory in hk
- Top class service & rooms - Service was outstanding ,facilities outstanding , shopping n
- Very modern hotel - We enjoyed staying here. The room was very modern with a ni
- very nice hotel in good location - the icon hotel is a very good example of a well done place,
- was an ok staying experience. -
- Well managed hotel - Had stayed 2 nights. The staffs are helpful, courteous & I c
- 品质服务，位置优越 - 24-free wifi, with great hotel in-room service provided from