Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (787)
United States of America,
December 29, 2011
small but yet very clean and comfy
clean, pretty good location if you are planning to travel in hk island
very small room but if you only stay in hk for few days it would be perfect. the room is very clean and they have very good service. they even let me to left my bag after the check out time. not many resturtant open 24 hours near the hotel, not too close to the mrt station but still ok... around 10 mins walking distance, but i would have to stay pretty good location if you are planning to travel around in hk island. i love stay there again in the future.
December 28, 2011
Excellent hotel, well placed for visiting HK
Modern, clean, prodessional and efficient personnel, adequate breakfast, 24 hours service, sense of security.
Our worries about this hotel created by certain comments on websites were quickly dissipated. The hotel is new, clean and calm. The breakfast is largely adequate. Positionned outside of the main centres is not a problem, the MTR, buses and trams being a 5 minutes walk away through interesting and safe roads and taxis costing only (2 euros) to get to the centre.
We stayed twice at this hotel in December 2011, leaving for a Christmas break in the Philippines and even extended our stay.
The first stay for 3 nights was in a "Luxury King" room on the 18th floor. We knew that the specified square footage was small, and indeed the room was small. Then again, we only slept there, devoting our stay to visiting Hong Kong.
For the second stay for 3 nights we were upgraded to a suite on the third floor. We extended our stay to a total of 5 nights. The suite comprised of a bedroom and a lounge. More expensive than the Luxury King, but so much bigger. Think carefully about the price differences and look out for a deal as prices vary considerably. The bedroom was much bigger than the Luxury King and the well equipped lounge was as big.
Both rooms were of outstanding modern design, clean, comfortable and had excellent beds and linen.
In both rooms we were supplied with free bottles of water, had a tea/coffee facility, a fridge, a safe, a television (two in the suite), an efficient A/C. The unexpected plus was a large presentation box of toiletries containing an exceptional selection of everything you can imagine.
The personnel were extremely professional and sought to respond to customers needs. Very well groomed and smart in harmony with the modern hotel facilities. Greetings and smiles, good looking too, and very efficient. This is certainly a high class performance. A 24 hour presence at the reception and at the entrance. We think we met the owners who were also eager to help with customer service.
We enjoyed stayin here and felt at home, safe and in good h
Hotel Feature Tip:
we recommend that you carry with you the name and address of the hotel in english and in chinese as, surprisingly, many hong kong people and taxi drivers do not speak or read english. also tell a taxi driver that 77 queens road west is just at the end of queens road central.
December 27, 2011
Bit out of the way but great little boutique hotel
Hotel's a bit out of the way...about 12 minute's stroll from the Sheung Wan MTR station which by itself is at one end of the HK line. Located in what probably used to be a commercial building, it occupies quite a number of floors of the Hollywood Building and the reception is on the 4th floor.
Security-wise it's great. Entrance into the building is always covered with security personnel and you can only access the lobby and occupancy floors with a security swipe card within the elevators. Big plus for solo travelers, especially women.
We had a business suite which consisted of 2 rooms separated by a bathroom (with standing shower only). Not big rooms but since there were 2, more than enough space. Free wifi was a big plus (with strong signals since every hotel room had its own router). Bit of a sore point was the shower stall which did not evacuate the water fast enough. If one does not pay attention, the water would overflow into the rest of the bathroom. Each room in the suite had its own flatscreen TV set with satellite channels and a mini kitchenette.
Free continental style breakfast. Nespresso machine was a big bonus in my book. Helpful staff with big smiles on their faces was lovely.
Overall, would rate it quite highly but the location would mean that I'd think twice about staying there the next time. If you were out shopping the whole day, having to lug armfuls of shoppping back to the hotel would be a hassle if one was tired (having to face the walk from the MTS station).
further down the road from the hotel about 10 minute's walk, there is a fabulous claypot rice place called kwan kee. really good stuff!
December 26, 2011
Great place to stay, walking distance from FUN
Incredible value for money, only rated 3 star but should be more!
the surrounding streets makes this place feel like an oasis in a desert. the service was exceptional, whatever we needed this place seemed to have. late check-in, late check-out. rooms were very clean and the complimentary toiletaries and water were just an added bonus to a fantastic room. incredible value for money as the place is only rated 3 stars. it's walking distance from lin kwai fong where you'll find amazing dining, drinking and nightlife opportunities.
December 25, 2011
great hotel in a good location
good service, good location, clean (brand new), breakfast and internet included
Great hotel, short walking distance to subway. Staff were excellent, upgraded us to a better room. Very clean nice decor in rooms and common area. Internet included as well as breakfast. Would definitely stay here again when in HK.
December 20, 2011
Close to shopping and dininig
The room was a good size for hong kong. Breakfast was minimal so dont expect to much. We stayed 3 nights and they nevr refilled any wtaer or toiletries after the first day. So what you get when you check in seems to have to do you for your entire stay. Not what you would expect
Hollywood road entry right across the road. Good restaurants as you walk up towards central
December 19, 2011
Easily recognised with Blue trademarks
Strategic location and safe
i would say safety and warm hospaitality are the assets of this hotel. the staff is knowledgable and they even offer maps of hong kong which i was reluctant to buy in my country as it would burn a hole in your pocket.the location is not cramp and it is an ideal for a stroll and relaxation in sheung wan town.
Indulge yourself and enjoy the varieties of sushi dishes found at the Mrt shopping mall, well I would say the price says it all.
Families with older children
December 19, 2011
We stayed there for a night. The hotel staff greeted us with a smile.
We told them that we had to check out at 3.30am and they even offered us a call to wake us up. After that, one of the staff even called us at our room to clarify with us what we had to check out at 3.30am when our flight was 7.00am (We only briefly mentioned to them about the flight being 7.00am, and they actually took notice of it).
Didn't get to eat breakfast at the minibar and learn that they provide free soft drinks too!
The hotel is very clean. However, the water from the tap is not drinkable. As a result, we had to make coffee from the minibar (level 4).
When we wanted to make our coffee, the staff even offered to make it for us. We appreciate the offer but it made us a little bit uncomfortable because the staff would offer to make us coffee whenever we wanted to drink coffee (We could make the coffee ourselves).
Families with young children
December 18, 2011
Nice hotel with all facilities
convenient, facilities ,comfort
we stayed in the hotel for 6 days. the hotel is clean and provides every thing needed. the room consist of bed , living area, bathroom ,dining etc. mini fridge, two lcd tv's ,tea making facilities were few interesting additions.
had they added a "micro wave "oven , would have been nice.
further the staff were friendly (few girls were very nice)
but need to know a little knowledge about surroundings.
overall good hotel located in a convenient place.
United States of America,
December 16, 2011
Lovely hotel and service with a smile
great location, free upgrade to suite, modern furnishing, nice lounge area
this hotel is in a great location, very close to businesses and bars/restaurants. the hotel staff was very friendly. the lounge area was a nice touch too with free snacks and drinks around the clock. only minor complaint was that internet/wifi was rather slow.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Hotel LBP, Hong Kong
- awesome.. one of the best locations and staff!! - I have to say it was great staying at Hotel LBP.... one of t
- clean and comfortable -
- Clean large rooms in a good location - In a good location about a 10 minute walk from MTR station.
- Cozy hotel and friendly staff - This is a new hotel in a very convenient location, easy to r
- Decent place in HK - It is a bit out of the way for being on HK island but and ok
- Definitely would go again. Most helpful staffs! - My wife, 4-year old daughter and I stayed here for one night
- Excellent for the price! - staff: welcoming and polite. check in was quick and easy!
- Good hotell for the money -
- Good location and good service - the staff were very helpful and speak good english
- Good Location, Excellent Staff - if you are looking for a no frills place to stay on business
- Good service in a nice location - We stayed a couple of nights at this hotel and loved the are
- great hideaways among the bustle of hk - i have stayed at this hotel 3 times and have never been disa
- great hotel & great location - the service was great & staff was quiet helpful with directi
- Great hotel with appropriate service - Nice hotel to stay in central district of hong kong
- Great location and a very nice room - The hotel was very nice and we were very comfortable.
- Great price in a good location - this is a really nice (brand new) hotel located in the sheun
- Great Spacy Room, but lousy breakfast - For me it was weird that the lobby was only on the fourth fl
- Great stay in Hong Kong - Hotel LBP is a great place to stay in Hong Kong. I found the
- Honestly, good location, but way over rated - I did not like this hotel at all. The LBP has beds that are
- Hotel & room are fine, location too off Central - We enjoyed the hotel for our stay, but it is too far to walk
- Hotel LBP - The environment around the hotel is so good, quiet,although
- lovely hotel but small rooms - the hotel is quite far from the MTR to the hotel, it takes a
- lovely hotel nice & clean small rooms - we only stayed overnight found the room small but nice neat
- Lovely hotel with a good service - As expected, the hotel room is quite small. However, we were
- Lovely hotel with great location - very nice rooms and located near downtown only 5 minutes wal
- Lovely little hotel in a great location - I really enjoyed my stay here. I was impressed with the room
- Modern but tiny rooms, friendly staff - took us more than 15 minutes to walk from the ferry terminal
- Nice & Compact - The rooms are nice, even on the large side for HK. Even tho
- Personal touch in a simple setting - One would probably set their expectations low as they approa
- rooms good v.large - could be better informed what was available. i,e. breakfast
- Simple and classy hotel - I loved our stay. Only thing is it's far from the mtr statio
- Small but exquisite hotel - i was given a bead-sized junior suite, with a bedroom and a
- Small but wonderful - The small hotel but a nice one. Great location, close to eve
- small but yet very clean and comfy - very small room but if you only stay in hk for few days it w
- The best hotel in HK - Location is really close to central train station and if you
- Value for Money and good location - Got upgraded to a suite during our stay at Hotel LBP. Servi
- We loved it! beautifully furnished, well equipped! - The rooms are spacious and tastefully furnished, bigger than