Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Hong Kong Central / Sheung Wan Area
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (782)
December 10, 2012
a very nice hotel with a great service!!!!
The rooms is very comfortable, love the breakfast area (specially the outdoor). Location wise very good, only 10min walk to the sheung wan MTR and you can walk to the famous brisket noodle in gough street :)
We really enjoy our stay. The staffs are very friendly and helpfull. They even upgraded our room!!!! Next time we are in hk definitely will book this hotel again..
December 08, 2012
Nice Location, Good Staff
LBP is a nice little hotel with good service. The staff is pretty helpful! and yes we also got upgraded to a suit as a lot of others. The size of the suit was quite small for a 'suit' but adequate and quite comfortable. The rooms are very clean with nice n simple decor. You will get what you need!
The breakfast spread isnt great.. as there is only one choice of eggs - boiled. This has scope for improvement. The hotel's location is pretty good, being close to Ferry Terminal and Central. Use MTR, its quite efficient and fast.
Would recommend this hotel.
Big Bus is a good way to cover the recommended places to see.
December 06, 2012
Lovely hotel and service with a smile
Friendly hotel staff and nice amenities
We were surprised by the hotel staff upon check-in when being told that they had upgraded our room from Luxury King to Business Suite and she allowed us to check-in at 10 am. Drinks (soft drinks, juices, coffee and tea), snacks and fruits are provided on complimentary basis at the lounge area and free Wifi is provided at every floor. The hotel room is nicely designed and comes with many amenities (e.g. hair dryer, bar fridge, DVD player, washing basin etc). However the bed is a bit small, especially the bathroom. You can't turn freely when you shower as you might bang on the wall or the glass door. The lounge area is too small that it can't accommodate most of the hotel guests and so some of us had to eat our breakfast in the meeting room. The location of the hotel is about 15 mins walk from Sheung Wan MTR and also a bit off from most of the tourist attraction places. You can ask the hotel staff for some travel tips and they are very willing to help. If you are not heading straight to airport upon check-out, they can also help to keep your luggage at the lobby.
December 05, 2012
Clean with reasonable price
Room is spacious with nice amenities. I have a pleasant stay at LBP hotel. Overall is good. Nothing to complain.
December 04, 2012
Delightful snack treats and free internet use
Well managed hotel; staff are knowledgeable and helpful
Delightful surprise as hotel guests can take an apple or a packet of chips as snacks at any time. Breakfast spread is decent but would be nice if the hotel could vary the breakfast items a little for variety.
MTR station is quite a walk away (about 12 mins) to Exit A2. Airport Bus A11 stops at HK-Macau Terminal and if you have a suitcase to lug, you need to change to Bus 4 from that terminal and it drops you right in front of hotel if you know which bus stop to disembark at.
There's a dark-sauce duck restaurant about 2 blocks away from hotel with a one-star Michelin rating. It usually has one lonely solo duck hanging behind the glass panel. Try the bitter gourd soup - sells out fast.
December 02, 2012
good site and good internet connection
It's a good hotel and good room size, nice and kind staffs sure i will back again
December 01, 2012
Good location, good service.
Nice and tidy room, good location and service. I just stay for one night, I reach the hotel in the evening and check out early morning, no much comments about the room. The room pretty small but I think majority hotel room in Hong Kong are small. Location is good, one station away from central station.
December 01, 2012
young hotel & friendly staff
comfortable, easy to find
Maybe the name is not familiar to taxi drivers, but the location is really easy to find. It does not look like a hotel from outside, but the room is not bad acctually. It's a choice for young travellers.
Hotel Feature Tip:
There is a mini kithchen in suite room, great for those family travellers.
November 30, 2012
Well presented hotel with helpful staff.
Accomodation included own private separate sitting room, everything was immaculate.
This accommodation satified my need for peace and quiet during a stop-over before a long haul flight, the only thing missing was a bathtub. Otherwise I was quite content.
Breakfast was included, nice selection of food and drinks although the cafe area wasn't really big enough for many guests to sit at the same time. OK for a quick breakfast though.
Reception staff were very helpful, when I explained I had a late flight after check-out I was allowed to use the Executive centre to relax and prepare myself for the journey. They also looked after my luggage for me until I was ready to go.
November 30, 2012
Personal touch in a simple setting
High speed internet access, location, excellent customer service
One would probably set their expectations low as they approach the entrance - it's essentially a commercial building located near where their former colonial masters first landed. The entrance from the street level is very typical of a HK commercial building with a directory of tenants displayed on the wall. My impression changed after being approached by the friendly foyer receptionists in white-and-black (not your typical security guards) who directed me to the hotel lobby at 4th floor. Check-in was a breeze at the tiny front office, and located next to the lobby is a small lounge area with an adjoining balcony (which looks more like a lavish office pantry) where breakfast is served daily. The breakfast spread is very limited, but it didn't bothered me too much - this is HK, and I would prefer to try out the Char Chaan Teng or Yum Cha places than to have breakfast at the hotel. Perhaps I should mention that hot drinks, soft drinks and snacks are made available on complimentary basis round-the-clock at the lounge area.
Rooms are tiny, but that's typically HK. The tiny room is, however, tastefully decorated with a modern feel. Bed is comfortable enough. Shower is powerful. Washroom is slightly more spacious than what I've experienced in some other HK hotels. What I like most about this hotel is the amount of wi-fi access points that they have installed within the building. There is probably no blind spot, so you can stay connected and benefit from the high speed internet access that they provide for free.
The only drawback is the fact that the building, including the 2 lifts, are shared between the hotel and some offices - at times, you may get cramped in the lift with trolley-pushing despatchers. Anyway, I thought it's negligable - this hotel is probably the choice of travellers who spent most of their time exploring the notalgic feel of Sheung Wan and the beauty of the rest of HK.
Lin Heung Kui (on Des Voeux Road West, Sheung Wan) is located 2 minutes walk away from Hotel LBP. One can experience the old-style Yum Cha here...identical to well-publicised Lin Heung Lau (Wellington Street, Central). Even the deco and utensils are identical. No, Lun Heung Kui is not a branch of Lin Heung Lau. Yes, they're both related by family ties, but an unpleasant one from what I heard.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Hotel LBP, Hong Kong
- A hidden gem in Sheung Wan - i've enjoyed 2 nights stay at Hotel LBP's luxury twin room.
- A nice low-budget hotel - Stayed here for the first night in Hongkong. As I was going
- a very nice hotel with a great service!!!! - We really enjoy our stay. The staffs are very friendly and h
- Best hotel in Hong Kong - i loved this place. it was a perfect place for a few nights
- Clean and comfortable rooms -
- Convenient hotel - The hotel was fine except for a bad smell in the room. It se
- Excellent hotel, well placed for visiting HK - Our worries about this hotel created by certain comments on
- Excellent hotel - it's been a very pleasant experience in hotel lbp. pricing i
- Friendly and personal service - Staff at Hotel LBP are courteous and professional but above
- Good location but small rooms - room was somewhat small, wasn't that much room for luggage a
- Good location - The hotel is well located. The rooms are ok, but not very bi
- Good size rooms quiet location near all transport. - Thanks to the great service from the helpfull staff we had a
- Great hotel and friendly staffs - this is the first time i stayed in this hotel. i was being u
- Great hotel, rooms small but very well appointed - Would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a very wel
- Great Hotel, with compact rooms. - Hotel is nice and clean. Free Wifi in the rooms is a plus. H
- Great Hotel - Room is comparatively bigger than average, and the docration
- Great location and nice room - best location and convenient for business traveler. nice spa
- Great location - Overall a nice stay - upgraded to Business room with a small
- Great new hotel, convenient location - I loved this new hotel. The stay was always friendly and hel
- Great place, but nothing to do nearby at night - Got lost twice trying to get here, but that was my own fault
- great place, secured but small rooms - good place for relaxation. great staff. good ambiance.
- Hip and Modern facilities in hotel - It is a very modern and well designed hotel. All you would n
- Hotel in Office Building - This hotel is originally office building, but now renovated
- It's a nice hotle -
- Lovely hotel with very nice staff - me and my husband stayed in hotel lbp for 3 days and 2 night
- lovely hotel - Location is really close to central train station and ferrt
- Lovely, Clean and Nice hotel. - Overall, we have great experience staying in this hotel. Gre
- New and unusual location - The hotel is located on Queens Road West which is a short wa
- Nice and hassle-free - and at a great price -
- Nice Hotel with big room - I enjoyed my stay in this hotel that it is very clean, big r
- nice hotel with goodi services. -
- perfect perfect perfect - just perfect....this hotel is better than 5 stars hotel in h
- Pretty good sized room for HKG - I like this part of Hong Kong, though many travellers will g
- room with reasonable size and reasonable price - The hotel is convenient for someone who like night live in H
- small suite but fine - the balcony in the breaskfast area is good!
seems a little
- Superb little hotel close to the fery terminal - This hotel ticks all the boxes. Breakfast is adequate but do
- Unique hotel and good services but small rooms - the hotel was new, unique, neat and tidy. its huge, they pro