Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
February 08, 2013
Compact and not too far from MTR
Easily connected to city center and all attractions by 5 mins to Shueng Wan MTR, 1 station frm Central. Compact/valuable/affordable.
It's not located right at the shopping/business area or surrounded with the top attractions. But you can live in a serene area that you can hardly find in Hong Kong downtown. It's only 5 mins to Shueng Wan MTR and just 1 station from Central.
January 20, 2013
A hidden gem in Sheung Wan
Location, easy transportation access, price and room size
i've enjoyed 2 nights stay at Hotel LBP's luxury twin room. It surprised me with the room size, it's relatively rare to find a spacious room in HK but Hotel LBP has it. The toilet has a spacious shower room too. The bed is comfy and they provide pillow selection service.
Although i stayed on 4F, but the noise level is quite minimal, especially aft 10pm. The room is equipped with full set of amentities: such as hair dryer, shower gel etc and free coffee/tea & bottle water provided. Free hi-speed Wifi provided.
The location is good, as it only 2 mins walk to Sunderland St tram stop, 10-15 mins walk to Sheung Wan MTR & Shun Tak Ccenter. Lots of restaurants and char chan teng available, as well as Queens St Food Center and Lian Xiang Ju is around the corner.
The hotel provides free breakfast but the selection of foods is quite little: breads, cereals, fruits, salads & hot drinks. The breakfast lounge is quite small & has limited seatings.
Staffs are nice and friendly, feel free to ask them for info. The hotel also provides free luggage storage & tour bookings.
November 21, 2012
Small hotel - but BIG on comfort and service
Location, attitude of staff.
The hotel is conveniently located within walking distance of all public transport, a selection of eating venues and places of entertainment. At check-in we were up-graded to a "business suite" which we found to be adequately spacious, comfortable and equipped with all amenities that one would expect to find in this type of accommodation. All staff that we came into contact with, were polite, knowledgeable and helpful. The only criticism would be the dining room, which was a little small for this type of hotel.
Take a interesting ride on one of the old tram type buses that still run to some parts of the island.
United States of America,
November 04, 2012
Great location with a very helpful staff.
Location, value, room features
The room was surprising large, breakfast was adequate and decent variety for a few days, staff was attentive and helpful and the location was awesome! We arrived in HKG at 7:00 am and to the hotel by 9:30, they had our room ready. How nice it was to clean up before starting the whirlwind touring.
Hotel LBP can be tricky to find and since it is a new hotel, it is relatively unknown. All of that considered, it is an excellent value.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Snacks are available all day long in the lobby area. Free access to laptops is convenient too.
October 28, 2012
the staffs are helpful and friendly. the location is very convenience to access to town and even ferry terminal to macau. the room is clean and we enjoy our stay there.
October 07, 2012
Clean and comfortable rooms
Comfortable rooms, nice design and deco, peaceful, friendly staff, free WiFi
September 19, 2012
Simple and classy hotel
Clean rooms, very nice boutique hotel, very helpful and nice staff.
I loved our stay. Only thing is it's far from the mtr stations we had to ride a cab everytime we leave and go to places.
August 19, 2012
Modern hotel with spacious rooms, central location
Spacious rooms (more like 1-bedroom suite than standard room), great bathroom, modern furnishings, firm bed, clean rooms, great value for money!
really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. the staff are very professional at the reception, and housekeeping kept everything spic and span. it's amazing to find rooms this spacious and new in hong kong - it's almost a 1-bedroom suite! very well-laid out space. 2 flat screen tvs, one for the living room area and another in the bedroom. i personally liked the bed because it was so firm (though some might comment that the mattress is too hard.)
the showers were one of the best features of the room, very luxe, modern, and good sized. toiletries were nice (though they charge for extra)
there's even a microwave with plates and utensils in case you prefer to bring food in. the hotel also provides ample drinking water (2 portable bottles which you can carry out for the day + a 1l bottle for refilling).
Hotel Feature Tip:
as the nearest mtr (sheung wan) is a bit of a walk with luggage, just hop onto a taxi from either central (if coming from the airport) or sheung wan. it's pretty cheap and easy to get to.
July 07, 2012
great place, secured but small rooms
good place for relaxation. great staff. good ambiance.
July 01, 2012
Small rooms, the staffs sound more like police and unfriendly.
Location was alrite, very much in sheung wan. i stayed there with a friend - 2 girls. I would say its just average.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Hotel LBP, Hong Kong
- awesome.. one of the best locations and staff!! - I have to say it was great staying at Hotel LBP.... one of t
- clean and comfortable -
- Clean large rooms in a good location - In a good location about a 10 minute walk from MTR station.
- Cozy hotel and friendly staff - This is a new hotel in a very convenient location, easy to r
- Decent place in HK - It is a bit out of the way for being on HK island but and ok
- Definitely would go again. Most helpful staffs! - My wife, 4-year old daughter and I stayed here for one night
- Excellent for the price! - staff: welcoming and polite. check in was quick and easy!
- Good hotell for the money -
- Good location and good service - the staff were very helpful and speak good english
- Good Location, Excellent Staff - if you are looking for a no frills place to stay on business
- Good service in a nice location - We stayed a couple of nights at this hotel and loved the are
- great hideaways among the bustle of hk - i have stayed at this hotel 3 times and have never been disa
- great hotel & great location - the service was great & staff was quiet helpful with directi
- Great hotel with appropriate service - Nice hotel to stay in central district of hong kong
- Great location and a very nice room - The hotel was very nice and we were very comfortable.
- Great location and nice not small room - i used to stay there when the rooms are avaible with reasona
- Great price in a good location - this is a really nice (brand new) hotel located in the sheun
- Great Spacy Room, but lousy breakfast - For me it was weird that the lobby was only on the fourth fl
- Great stay in Hong Kong - Hotel LBP is a great place to stay in Hong Kong. I found the
- Honestly, good location, but way over rated - I did not like this hotel at all. The LBP has beds that are
- Hotel & room are fine, location too off Central - We enjoyed the hotel for our stay, but it is too far to walk
- Hotel LBP - The environment around the hotel is so good, quiet,although
- lovely hotel but small rooms - the hotel is quite far from the MTR to the hotel, it takes a
- lovely hotel nice & clean small rooms - we only stayed overnight found the room small but nice neat
- Lovely hotel with a good service - As expected, the hotel room is quite small. However, we were
- Lovely hotel with great location - very nice rooms and located near downtown only 5 minutes wal
- Lovely little hotel in a great location - I really enjoyed my stay here. I was impressed with the room
- Modern but tiny rooms, friendly staff - took us more than 15 minutes to walk from the ferry terminal
- Nice & Compact - The rooms are nice, even on the large side for HK. Even tho
- Personal touch in a simple setting - One would probably set their expectations low as they approa
- rooms good v.large - could be better informed what was available. i,e. breakfast
- Simple and classy hotel - I loved our stay. Only thing is it's far from the mtr statio
- Small but exquisite hotel - i was given a bead-sized junior suite, with a bedroom and a
- Small but wonderful - The small hotel but a nice one. Great location, close to eve
- small but yet very clean and comfy - very small room but if you only stay in hk for few days it w
- The best hotel in HK - Location is really close to central train station and if you
- We loved it! beautifully furnished, well equipped! - The rooms are spacious and tastefully furnished, bigger than