Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1686)
February 11, 2013
clean n big room with good view
Very relax and good location
This hotel very near to MTR station,the view and location of this hotel very nice and relax.if for the relax purpose this hotel will be my choice for my next trip to Hong Kong
February 11, 2013
Well disappointing 10 days cos of the services...
Away from the busy and hussy
This was my second time stay at Hyatt Regency Hong Kong SHATIN. The first visit was date back Dec.2012. As I was having a very good time during my last visited so I decided to booked this very hotel for my 12 days visit in H.K
But. Very sadly I was more than disappoint as my result of my recent stay. The causing factor as following you may check on :
1) I had extend my stay for a extract night from 11.feb changed to 12.feb .On the matter I had specially inform the front desk .. But On the date 11.Feb Morning time .i was sleep away in the room with ( do not disturb ) sign ON ..but the house keeper open my door with their own key. And mistake I was leaving on 11.feb . Even she was apologies for her entry to my room.
This behavior and mistake is totally not acceptable from my side. This should never happened in the first place.
After the house keeping left my room. I called up the customer service to complain regarding matter and urgency them to up date my record. The staff on the phone didn't made any apologies for this and only respond say that they will up date the correct information for me.
2) During the Chinese New Year period . front desk staff were impossible to reach. I spend average 5 to 8 minutes to call and there will normally no answer
3) on the night of 10.feb I was order 2 wine glass to deliver my room. I was waiting 40 minutes for it. It was totally beyond acceptable time.
4) during my stay..One day. My husband was trapped inside the elevator which failed to open its door. But luckily it only take a few minute to resolve the problem . But when the staff turn up checking on the guest . They did not apologies for the incidents and show any concern ...that's is so not professional for a so call 5 star hotel
February 11, 2013
Great location with reasonable price
5 mins away from MTR Station
Excellent location and connected with MTR station. Taxi will be the only choice to reach the hotel in mid-night.
Room is clean and tidy.
Excellent buffet lunch and a very famous Chinese restaurant that you shouldn't miss.
House-keeping service need to be improved, simply they don't check all toiletries every time, and you will find you are running out of some toiletries when you stay 2-3 days.
February 11, 2013
Great time, rooms weren't large but was alright, enjoyed the view, would recommend for short stays
February 10, 2013
Excellent staff and a wicked breakfast
Customer service, breakfast buffet, tranquility.
my wife and i needed to get out of shanghai for a few days, and the hyatt regency in sha tin, hong kong couldn't have been more perfect. the location near the university mtr station was convenient to head to kowloon and tst, but a bit far to go to hong kong island. the staff were very accommodating, and when we had a minor problem with our shower, somebody was up to fix the problem in 5 short minutes. the gym and spa area were very well maintained, as were the rooms.
Hotel Feature Tip:
There is an Airport Bus (A41) that goes to Sha Tin station, which is very convenient for arriving. It only costs ! From Sha Tin Station, you take the MTR line just 2 stops and the hotel is a 4 minute walk from the station. It beats paying HK$180 for the Airport Express, and actually gets you there earlier. By the way, Sha Tin is an excellent place to relax and hike in the New Territories.
February 10, 2013
I stayed at the seaview room for a night. The view was pretty and the service was good. However, I cannot find a comb in the room until I asked for the server. And they said they had forgotten to put the comb in the room.
Overall, the service was good, but the location is too far from city...
there is only the hotel restaurant around or you need to go shatin for other restaurant...
February 09, 2013
Beautiful View, big and comfortable room
Being upgraded to the Sea View room. It's simply beautiful and relaxing. The room is comfortable and clean. Far away from the city but 5 min walk to the MTR station. Still convenient.
February 07, 2013
It's nice hotel, only too far to everything
close to a metro station, quiet, near science park where i have to visit
February 07, 2013
It was my second stay in this hotel. The stay was not as good as my last time. Although upgraded from mountain view to sea view, the draingage in the shower was not working so well. Another problem was the doors kept opening and closing all the time at midnight in the corridor so that I could not sleep. I guess there was a staff entrance or access door in my floor (6/F) and it was so annoying for a quite night. I was quite disappointed this stay. However their staff are friendly and helpful. Overall acceptable.
Families with young children
February 06, 2013
Good Hotel Good Location
Near University MTR station, convenience stores, and fast food restaurants; Free shuttle bus
If they can make the card sensor on the room door and elevator more sensitive, this will be perfect. The sensors work very slowly so that it is easy to get an impression that they don't work at all/damaged.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Hyatt Regency Hong Kong Sha Tin Hotel, Hong Kong
- A bit far, but the rooms and convenience beat it - for family with kids, this place is perfect. clean rooms, co
- a good choice - free upgrade to deluxe suite with harbour view, yet location
- a good place for a weekend getaway inside the city - we spent a weekend there for a within-the-city-getaway....th
- A large, clear and comfortable Hotel - i spent one night at the hotel for a weekend holiday. the ro
- A modern hotel outside of central Hong Kong - I was disappointed with my stay at this hotel. When I arriv
- A Real Relaxation Trip - Just wanna be out of work for a few days, so this relaxation
- acessible MTR location and good size room - nice and clean room with attached bath tub and with individu
- Amazing hotel, near MTR, breathtaking escape - If you intend to have a good escape from the buzzing city, t
- Amazing - the hotel check in process was very slow. i arrived at 1.15p
- An Excellent Hotel with good view - The location of the hotel is extremely good. It is located n
- awesome hotel rooms and beautiful location - I really loved the pool and the view from my room. The place
- awesome~ - room is good, nice outdoor swiming pool, very kind employee.
- Best Hotel in New Territories - I always stay here if I need to be in N.T, or if I need to b
- Big room - I like to be staying in Hyatt Shatin, with fresh air and gre
- Big Room - we've been staying at the bp for over two weeks now ( 26 day
- Brilliant Hotel - Typical Hyatt Standard - The room was big, new, clean and tidy.
The swimming pool wa
- charming price - farther away from the downtown area, but at night can experi
- clean n big room with good view - This hotel very near to MTR station,the view and location of
- closed to cuhk hotel - the room is spacious and clean. but very sadly for the busin
- Comfortable & relaxing -
- Comfortable - The service is quite good, environment so nice, tidy and cle
- Confort at reasonable price -
- Contemporary hotel away from the crowd - It's a nice choice if you wanna have a quiet long weekend st
- Conveniently located in NT East with nice rooms - Good location for our needs. Buffet breakfast is also quite
- Cozy hotel with nice view - You can't get such a large room at this low price anywhere e
- economic - the location of this hotel is quite convenience because it i
- Efficient, calm location, easy access to mtr. - Good restaurants, massive beds and luxury bathrooms. Service
- Excellent hotel in a nice quiet location - The room was excellent - very spacious 5 star, clean and wit
- Excellent hotel with big big room - Although it is not situated in town centre， the transport is
- Excellent sea view and facilities - very close to mtr & the beautiful university campus, quite a
- fine,relax, comfortabel -
- Five Star Hotel in a serene location - i chose this hotel to escape the congested city locations. t
- Good condition - Helpful staff near a train station convenient for shopping !
- Good experience - Wonderful room, spacious, plasma tv movable in a reasonable
- good hotel lovely!! - good hotel good srrvice good equips good hotel good srrvice
- good hotel - It's good hotel, good view, near station, inside the room is
- Good hotel - Room is clean, quite and big. Flat TV, free internal servise
- Got upgrade to Sea View Room - we arrived the hotel quite late, and luckily got upgrade to
- Great among the mountains - Close enough to access Brisbane CBD easily but far enough aw
- Great hotel - a bit far away from the city - The hotel is far away from the city and business center. How
- Great hotel but too troublesome to reach downtown - the facility in hyatt regency is great, and with easy access
- Great hotel with fantastic breakfast - Excellent room, superb food and very easy access to transpor
- Great hotel with good service - This is a great hotel with easy access, just next the train
- Great Hotel with great amenities - This hotel is the best I have ever stayed in. They have upg
- Great hotel with nice view - lovely stay with great service! spacious rooms considering i
- great hotel - nice swimming pool with jacuzzi. nice gym with a great pool
- great hotel - stayed in club room very spacious and excellent service
- great pleasant room, outstanding service - My husband and I were very happy with the great and new desi
- Great value but further away from city. - World traveler here. This is a great value hotel. Nice quiet
- Hardware is good, service is not as good - the Club service is not flexible and does not add value to t
- hongkong - Beutifull city beautifull hotel. Far from all? well i think
- Hotel not in downtown but attractive - It is a good leisure hotel with big room and excellent fitne
- Hyatt Regency Sha Tin Hotel, -
- Hyatt stay - in room no mini bar, no tea, no coffee, only 2 bottle of wat
- it is really a great hotel i never have before... - It is really a good hotel I never have before. Everything is
- It was ok. Not crappy. Not great. - My plane dropped in HK at 5:45, and I made it to the hotel p
- Keep going back - I keep coming back here because of the friendly staff and co
- Large and clean rooms, very price worthy -
- looks and feels brand new. great hotel - great hotel but not surprising as even a "bad" hyatt would s
- Love it - free wifi in the lobby
but not free inside the room
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile" - pleasant relaxing hotel. this hotel is in the sha tin suburb
- Lovely hotel but bad experience with their service - I was told upon check-out that an umbrella was signed out un
- Lovely hotel - Good hotel but location is far from Hong Kong convention cen
- modern, clean and comfortable -
- Neat Hotel - This hotel is very modern and contemporary. It is a hotel th
- New Hotel, Remote Location - If you know your way around Hong Kong (or, specifically, the
- Nice and modern hotel with a very nice pool - Nice place for a short break in HK and at an affordable pri
- nice hotel to spend christmas - Stayed for 3 nights with my parents in a suite. suite is bas
- Nice hotel - The hotel itself is really nice, good quality room & environ
- NICE TO PLACE TO STAY AT CHEAP COST - GOOD COMFORTABLE AND VERY EASY TO ACCESS MTR BY WHICH ONE CA
- Nice view hotel - The services is good and they prepare the things i requested
- nice weekaway clean with nature - suprised with the high-end brand using in fitness center...g
- no free wi-fi - we stayed only for one night before traveling to China. It i
- Out of the way but high quality - This hotel is quite a long way from the action of Hong Kong,
- Overall, the stay was superb - We are very happy to choose this hotel during our stay at Ho
- Quality food and Good service - The hyatt is a pleasant hotel, something you can expect from
- restful escape from the city. - stayed here before, happy to have it at a deal on agoda.com
- Rooms are lovely, roomy and clean. - i love staying at the hyatt. each time i have visited i go
- Rooms are much bigger than city area - This was my second time stay at this hotel! The room we get
- roomy and quality, price very reasonable -
- Scenic hotel with first class service - It was very clean and highly worth it for the price. Hotel s
- service with a smile - my stay is excellent!te hotel a little far form harbour city
- Spacious Room with Great Facilities and Services. - we love our stay in hyatt regency hk sha tin! the room is sp
- Spacious room, tidy and clean - happy to upgrade my room to seaview, nice seaview and spacio
- Stylish hotel - The seaview is excellent. Room is stylish and tidy and user
- Terrific place to stay - Really great place to stay. I live on the highest 27 floor w
- The bed was big, but the view was bad! - Very disappointed that there was no WiFi at room, had to pay
- Value for money - Place is in Shatin and near the race course. THere is a majo
- Very Good Hotel - Very pleasant stay and relax, easy to get to town by train
- very nice hotel - go to university station on the mtr, you will find the hotel
- Very nice motel - I enjoyed my stay at this motel. Clean, nice bed, helpful st
- Wonderful hotel and definitely will return - I stayed at this hotel with my friend for 2 nights. The hote
- 好新好大 - I was impressed by the strategic location of the hotel. My w